All Comments on 'Comfort Women Ch. 04'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothalmost 2 years ago

This was an amazing story, with a wonderful ending. Bravo!

vickiebonnevickiebonnealmost 2 years ago

Truly enjoyed the happy ending for Samantha. Kind of wish I knew how Wendy changed her life. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good writing. liked it. so is transition that easy?

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

What happened to Samantha was not really a transition. She didn't have any surgery, she wasn't taking hormones. She was a man who who surrendered his identity to live full-time as a woman. Remember this story is set in the 1950s, the term transgender had not yet been coined and 'transitioning' was very rare. Sam is a bit like me. I spend periods of my life living full-time as a woman but for very personal reasons I am unable to undergo M to F transition but in my mind I am always Michele.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great one Michelle. Love the setting, the suspense, the romance and ofc the sex ;)

Can't wait for more lovely trans and cs ladies from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Michelle's stories are always good, and sometimes, like this one, they are great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved reading your story, and hope you write more like it. Specifically, the relationship between Bill and Sam, but also very much the character of Wendy. I have met many a gal like her and you wrote her so well that I can’t help but to think you have a Wendy of your own ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!!!

ashlandlitashlandlitover 1 year ago

What a story!! This is a masterpiece of erotic storytelling and the character development was wonderful. Thank you!!

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 1 year ago

Indeed another masterpiece from your wonderful mind and imagination. I have thoroughly enjoyed everything in this story from start to finish. As someone else has written a true masterpiece of erotic storytelling and the main characters were so well crafted I could love them nearly as much as I love you . 💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best I’ve ever read. Keep writing. Loved the characters and was so happy for a real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your imagination is spectacular. I only wish is your stories could some day be appreciated by everyone someday.

Lisauktv168Lisauktv16811 months ago

Another well written story from the talented Michele. Please keep them coming.

wisher_2000wisher_20007 months ago

What an excellent story! Beautiful! You are an exceptional writer with a great erotic imagination that keeps us readers looking for more. Thank-you!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow7 months ago

Nothing I can add to the other comments. Thoroughly enjoyed it. As I always do with your stories)

coyote62coyote623 months ago

I just love all your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES