Comforted By Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sydney is taken by her dad in the kitchen.
1.7k words
4.67
73.7k
109

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,664 Followers

The next morning I wondered if I'd made a terrible mistake. I'd had sex with my own dad, and whilst it had felt phenomenal, it was still incredibly wrong. And incredibly illegal. My mind kept replaying what had happened. His hand on my breast. My hand on his cock. His huge daddy cock stretching me out and filling with cum as I splurged all over it.

Without even realizing it, I found my hand between my legs and pulled it away in shame. I jumped out of bed before I could let myself fall into another fantasy and hopped in the shower.

Even as I stood scrubbing myself in the shower I found my mind wandering back to last night, and my pussy filling with heat at the memory. I resisted the urge to pleasure myself and finished washing. I got dressed in a pair of black tights and a T-shirt. I rarely bothered with a bra when I was slumming it around the house, and today I had no intention of going anywhere. I was staying home and figuring out what was going on in my head.

When I got to the kitchen I was surprised to find my dad had not gone to work. He was sitting at the kitchen table, an almost empty cup of coffee in one hand, and a newspaper in the other.

"Morning, Baby Girl," he said, looking up and smiling. He didn't seem at all abashed about last night's activities.

"Morning, Dad," I said meekly as I grabbed a cup and began pouring a coffee for myself. "No work today?" I asked, as I grabbed a slice of bread and dropped it into the toaster. I looked out the window and saw Mr. Baxter watering his garden next door. He looked over at me and waved.

"No, I thought I'd stay home," Dad said. He stood up and I heard him approaching me. "You know, I've always wanted to tell you what a magnificent ass you've got, Baby."

I felt my skin begin to heat up as my dad's hands traveled down my back and cupped my ass. I felt my nipples harden as he squeezed me and then gripped my hips, pulling me into him. I felt his hardness against my rear and squirmed.

"You like that, don't you, Angel?" he whispered in my ear, his voice deep and sensual.

"Daddy, Mr. Baxter is right there," I said in a hushed tone. All our neighbor had to do was look over and he'd see us.

"I know." Dad wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tighter, his hands sliding up to cup and massage my breasts through my t-shirt.

My sex quivered and I let out a moan. I felt myself melting in his arms and my head swam with pleasure. I turned around and looked up into his eyes. He smiled, leaned down, and kissed me softly, his tongue exploring my mouth and causing my heart to race.

"I bet Mr. Baxter would be jealous," he said. Then he grabbed my waist and lifted me, dropping me on the kitchen top. "I haven't stopped thinking about you since last night." He grabbed my tights and yanked them straight down my legs, pulling them off in one clean motion, before tossing them over his shoulders. His strength was a turn-on I hadn't been expecting.

"Daddy..." I whispered.

"Hush now, Princess." He grabbed my panties and ripped them off me, rendering them useless as he threw them across the kitchen and then dropped to his knees. "I've wanted to taste this since you turned 18," he said, before burying his face between my legs.

His tongue flicked expertly against my clit and I gasped, my fingers tangling in his hair. The pleasure was mind-numbing and I arched my back, wanting more. His expert mouth drove me wild. I had no idea he could eat pussy so good.

His hands were strong and sure as he grabbed my hips, pressing me closer to him. Each flick of his tongue sent sparks of pleasure through my body and I found myself crying out as I quivered and shook beneath him.

I wrapped my legs around his head, urging him closer and he responded with a deep chuckle causing vibrations in my most sensitive areas. He pressed his mouth harder against me and he responded, intensifying his movements. I moaned and begged him for more, desperate for the orgasm he was so expertly teasing me with.

He stood up, bringing an abrupt end to the intense ecstasy I'd been feeling.

"I don't think we need this," he said, grabbing the bottom of my t-shirt and pulling the garment over my head, freeing my breasts, and feasting his eyes on them.

My breath came in shallow gasps as I looked up at him, a delicious mix of desire and admiration in my eyes. He was taking his time, relishing the moment like a mature man should. None of the hasty eagerness I was used to from the boys I'd dated.

His hand was gentle as he cupped my breast and I felt myself growing aroused. His finger brushed over my erect nipple and it sent shockwaves of pleasure through my entire body. I wanted him so badly, I wanted this moment to last forever.

He moved his lips to mine and I melted against him, tasting the salty sweetness of his mouth and feeling his tongue exploring mine. I wanted to surrender completely, to give him everything.

His touch became more urgent and I found myself moaning softly as I felt his hand wander further south, dipping between my thighs. He felt my wet heat and inhaled sharply.

"You dirty girl," he said, holding up his sticky fingers to show me.

I giggled blushing and then stared in surprise as he popped his fingers into his mouth and sucked my juices off them. He looked up at me, a hungry glint in his eyes as he drew me closer. His kiss was deep and demanding and his hands so sure as they slid down to cup my ass. I felt myself tremble and my knees grow weak as his soft lips moved to my throat and then lower down.

He licked and sucked and kissed my bountiful flesh, leaving a trail of desire in his wake. Every touch felt like a small explosion and I found myself trembling in anticipation. I didn't want him to stop, I wanted him to take me, to possess me in the most passionate way.

He seemed to read my mind as he moved back up to look into my eyes. His grip tightened around me and he smiled, a naughty smirk playing across his lips. "You sure know how to please your daddy," he whispered.

He pulled me off the counter and back onto my feet. Then he turned me roughly and bent me over the kitchen top. I felt a primal thrill shoot through me and then I could do nothing but moan and gasp as he entered me from behind. His thrusts were strong and steady and I gripped the counter tightly, wanting him to go deeper and take me higher.

He grabbed my hair in one hand and pounded relentlessly into me, driving me further and further into oblivion. Looking out the window, I saw Mr. Baxter staring back at me, his mouth open in surprise. I didn't care. Let him watch. Let him see.

My world was a blur of pleasure and I lost myself in the moment. I was Daddy's little girl and he was teaching me how to pleasure him, how to make him feel like a king. Together we soared to deeper heights of passion as his thrusts forced screams of wild pleasure to fly out of me.

I lost track of time as he pounded away relentlessly, each thrust bringing me closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly he pulled out and turned me around, staring into my eyes. His gaze was intense and I could feel the raw desire radiating from him. Then he grabbed my hips, sliding himself back in deep as he moved his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around my daddy and held him tightly as we made passionate love. I'd never felt so intensely loved during sex before. He was fucking me rampantly with no signs of stopping. I melted into him as we rode the waves of pleasure together, my screams echoing off the kitchen walls. There was no doubt that Mr. Baxter could hear me and that he was still watching, and that gave me another little thrill.

Finally, with one last thrust, I felt my body shaking as I came for him in a powerful release. My muscles relaxed and I slumped against him, breathing heavily as the afterglow settled over us. His grip tightened on me and he kissed me on the forehead.

"You're amazing," he said, his voice husky with appreciation.

I felt limp and sated, my body at peace and my head spinning. But whilst I had climaxed, I knew that he had not. So I slipped off the counter and sunk down to my knees in front of him.

Slowly, tenderly, I took him in my mouth. I tasted my own juices on his huge, throbbing cock, and I loved it. He moaned in pleasure as I fondled and kissed him, exploring every inch of his delicious hardness. I felt empowered and full of joy as I stared up at his face and watched as his eyes closed in pleasure. I teased and tasted and explored, and he moaned in delight as I worked my magic, prolonging his climax. I could feel his body become taut and I felt the vibrations of his groans through my throat.

Finally, with a deep sigh of satisfaction, he released himself into me. He shuddered as my mouth filled with his sweet release, and I tasted his pleasure and savored it. He smiled down at me with admiration, and I blushed shyly. I'd just had one of the most intense and passionate sexual experiences of my life, and I was proud that I'd pleased him.

I stood up from the kitchen floor, looking into my dad's eyes, knowing that things were going to be very different around the house from now on.

And then the doorbell rang.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,664 Followers