Comforted by the Male Escort

Story Info
A newly single woman hires a gorgeous male escort.
1.2k words
4.27
6.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note/Disclaimer:

Dear readers, this is a short scene/flash erotica (around 1.2k words).

If you're looking for a longer story, plot, or realism, I suggest you look elsewhere. Don't read if you're offended by prostitution.

***

I can't believe I'm doing this! I must be out of my mind. My hands are shaking so badly that I can barely hold the hair brush.

I'm sitting in a suite room in one of the city's most luxurious hotels, waiting for the male escort that I hired to arrive. He should be here soon. I've never hired a gigolo before, but I really need to do this after my ex-boyfriend dumped me.

I hear a knock on my hotel door and open it to reveal him in all his glory: tall, dark, handsome, with an expensive suit. He looks like he could be a CEO of some major company, but there's something dark and brooding about him. I can't help but think about all the naughty things he could do to me.

He grins as he steps inside and gives me a quick once over.

"You look absolutely breathtaking," he says, his voice smooth and deep like honey. It sounds so sexy. But what am I doing? This isn't right.

"Thank you." No wonder he's a popular escort; he's so gorgeous! My heart flutters and I feel flushed.

He smiles. "You're not what I expected. You don't seem like my usual type of client."

I smile back at him. "Well, I'm not really sure myself. But anyway..." I take out some cash from my purse and hand it to him. "Here."

"Thank you." The male escort smiles again. He really has great teeth. "I'm Jace."

"Ali," I say, shaking his hand.

Jace puts his bag by the door. Then he sits down on the couch next to me and pulls a small notebook out of his jacket pocket.

"So, tell me about yourself," he says, opening up the book.

I hesitate. "What do you want to know?"

"Anything! What are your fantasies?"

My face burns hotter than ever. I didn't think this through very well. I mean, how could I tell someone like him about my fantasies without knowing anything about him first?

"Uh... I don't know. I don't have any," I admit sheepishly.

Jace closes the notebook and sets it aside. "No fantasies? Are you sure?" He looks genuinely concerned.

I nod. "Yes, I'm positive."

"Then why are you here?" he asks, his intense eyes staring deep into mine.

I sigh. "Because I just broke up with my boyfriend and I need someone to help me forget about him. I thought a guy like you might do the trick."

His eyes dance. "A guy like me? Someone who knows what they're doing?"

"Um...yeah?"

Jace chuckles. "Sounds like just my kind of challenge." He stands up and walks toward me. "Let's get started."

"Wait...what?" I'm confused. What do I do now?

He opens his jacket and shows me the bulge in his pants. My mouth drops open. This man must be packing something enormous if he's showing it off like that.

"Are you ready?" he asks, giving me a wink.

I swallow hard. "Yeah. Let's go."

He kisses me quickly on the lips and leads me into the bedroom. I follow him obediently, unsure of what will happen tonight. As soon as we enter, he grabs my wrists and pins them above my head against the wall.

"What are you doing?" I ask nervously.

"Just relax," he whispers.

I nod. "Okay."

He ties my hands together behind my back using his tie. When he's done, he slowly slides my panties down my legs, his eyes never leaving mine. As they pass my knees, I can feel his hot breath on my skin. Oh God. That feels good.

Jace leans forward and starts licking my pussy. I moan, feeling my juices start flowing.

"Mmmm yes," I purr. The man is really a top-class male escort. He really knows what he's doing.

He slips two fingers into my wet pussy and fucks me slowly, making me moan even louder. I love the way he's eating me out and fingering me. I wish I had more time to enjoy it, but I think I only paid him for an hour.

"Come on baby, cum for me," Jace purrs, thrusting harder and faster.

That's it. I'm close. I start bucking my hips, like I'm fucking his face.

"Oh fuck yeah! Give it to me!" I scream.

Jace stops sucking my clit and shoves his cock between my legs. He pushes it against my tight entrance, rubbing it along my slit.

"Fuck me! Please!" I cry. I want him inside me now. I wanted the cock that I booked and paid for.

Jace plunges his cock into me and I gasp loudly. I feel full. So full.

He starts pumping me slowly. I can feel every inch of his cock sliding into me. I'm so wet. I can't believe how good this feels.

"Ohhhh," I moan.

Jace growls and starts pounding me harder and faster. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside me. He's driving his cock into me so fast, I can barely catch my breath.

"Oh my god!" I scream. "Fuck me harder!"

He picks up speed, slamming himself into me over and over. I feel the familiar tingle building deep inside me.

"Give it to me!" I beg. "Cum in me!"

As Jace thrusts into me one last time, I can feel his hot cum filling me up. I moan in pleasure as it runs down my thighs, pooling on the floor beneath us.

"Oh my god!" I whisper. "That was amazing."

Jace laughs and pulls out of me. I feel oddly empty.

"Come here." He then carries me into the bathroom and into the tub.

I watch him take off the rest of his clothes and stand there naked. His body is an absolute dream. Muscular and toned. I see no fat anywhere.

"You are such a beautiful woman," he says.

I smile. "Thanks." I want to tell him he's the one who's beautiful. But I'm too shy.

He climbs in with me and wraps his arms around me. We kiss passionately again, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. Jace turns us around so he's sitting in the tub with me facing him. He reaches down and starts playing with my breasts.

"Ooh yes," I moan. I like the way he cleans me while massaging me at the same time.

He sucks my nipples and squeezes my breasts gently. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

"You're so sexy," he whispers.

"You're pretty damn sexy yourself," I say.

He smiles and kisses me. I relax and let him clean me. I don't have any extra money for extras, though, I hope he doesn't mind.

When he finishes cleaning me, he pulls me out of the tub and carries me to the bed. He lays me down on my stomach and spoons me.

I sigh. His arms feel so secure and I feel comforted. I realize that I'm not so sad about my ex anymore. I'm enjoying having Jace hold me and comfort me.

"Did you enjoy tonight?" he asks softly.

"Yes," I whisper. "It was wonderful."

"Good. You deserve to be happy."

I turn my head to look at him. "Thank you. You didn't disappoint either."

"No. I wouldn't do that," he chuckles.

I smile at him. "I'll definitely be calling you again."

"I'd like that."

We lie next to each other in silence for a few minutes before Jace gets up and leaves the room. I hear the door click shut. I roll over and go to sleep with a smile on my face.

The End