Comforting Jodi Ch. 04

Story Info
Consoling my friend after a loss...
1.8k words
4.54
7.3k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After experiencing an absolutely heavenly blowjob and titty fuck from my incredibly beautiful and sexy friend Jodi, we cuddled together on her big comfy couch, kissing each other again and again - and again.

"I love you, Kenny," Jodi whispered between kisses. "I love you SO MUCH..."

I caressed Jodi's sweet face ever so tenderly. "I love you too, Jodi. I've ALWAYS loved you... from the day I first met you."

"Oh, Kenny..." Jodi replied sweetly. And we shared yet another long, tender and sweet kiss - our hands gently exploring each other's bodies as we kissed.

"Come to bed with me, baby..." Jodi whispered softly, her eyes shining with love. "I want to feel your warm body next to mine as I slumber. I want to wake up in your arms in the morning."

Smiling at Jodi's request, I rose up from the couch, then reached down and gathered my beautiful new girlfriend up into my arms.

Surprised by my bold move, Jodi giggled warmly and slid her arms around my neck. "Oh, my...such a gentleman!"

"Anything for you, m'lady... anything for you."

Holding Jodi close to me, we walked down the hallway to her bedroom, kissing tenderly all the way.

When we got there, we undressed each other lovingly and slid under the covers, where we shared one last tender kiss before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Jodi and I spent our first night together as lovers in her big, comfy bed - snug as two peas in a pod. And let me tell you - it was the best night's sleep both of us had experienced in quite a while!

I awoke suddenly a few hours later with a warm, wet and pleasant sensation in my nether regions. As my eyes came into focus in the dim light of the bedroom, I saw a blonde head bobbing up and down between my legs. I heard a familiar sound - gentle sucking punctuated by soft moans of pleasure.

It was just after 2:00 a.m. - and Jodi was sucking my cock again.

I moaned with bliss as her warm, wonderful mouth worked its magic on my throbbing shaft. Sensing I was awake, she pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me with a warm smile and a wink.

"Hi, honey," Jodi whispered softly as she caressed my cock with her small, lily-white hand. "Just having a midnight snack."

"Mmmmmmmm...I can see that," I replied softly. "I can feel it, too."

Giggling coquettishly, Jodi winked at me again and took me back inside her sweet warm mouth, sucking ever so tenderly, ever so lovingly. I felt one hand slowly stroking my cock while her other hand cupped my swollen balls, squeezing them gently.

"Ohhhhhhhh Jodi!" I cried breathlessly as she continued her passionate assault on my dick. "OHHHHHHHHH JODI!"

Jodi pulled off my cock again briefly, her blue eyes shining with love and passion.

"You gonna cum, baby?" She asked teasingly, stroking my cock firmly yet lovingly. "Is my beautiful, sweet, sexy new boyfriend gonna cum?"

My head was spinning with pleasure as Jodi once again wrapped her big beautiful titties around my surging cock. There was no feeling like it in the world - acres of softness surrounding my dick like a big, warm hug. Jodi rubbed her magnificent melons up and down my shaft, creating that deliciously wonderful friction I had enjoyed only a few hours ago on her couch.

My balls began to ache. My cock surged with pleasure. I could feel another massive orgasm approaching.

"Jodi..." I moaned weakly, clutching the sheets as she pushed me to the edge. "I'm...gonna...cum!"

Jodi kissed the tip of my cock ever so softly as she titty fucked me into oblivion. "Cum for me, Kenny. Cum for me, baby. Cum...cum...cum..."

I couldn't hold out any longer. For the second time that night, my cock erupted deep inside Jodi's cleavage, shooting thick white ropes of warm cum all over her chest and face. For two blissful minutes, I came again and again, covering my beautiful new girlfriend with my warm cream. Jodi was as happy as a pig in slop, taking every last drop and either swallowing it or rubbing it into her tits and face.

When my orgasm subsided, Jodi slid up next to me on the bed, where we shared yet another long, warm, passionate kiss. My hands roamed down her back as I kissed her, eventually squeezing and caressing her soft round jiggly ass.

When we broke the kiss, Jodi's eyes were shining with desire. "I LOVE making you cum, Kenny - it's the best feeling in the world."

"Oh Jodi," I replied ever so gently as I caressed her soft titties. "You've given me such pleasure. "Now, it's YOUR turn...I insist."

Before she could protest, I buried my face in Jodi's heavenly cleavage, taking her left titty into my mouth and sucking gently. My tongue swirled around her stiff nipple as I savored the sweetness of her titflesh.

After only a minute of sucking, I was rewarded with her soft moans of ecstasy. "Ohhhhhhhh Kenny... ohhhhhhhh baby!"

Encouraged by her blissful response, I proceeded to lick and kiss my way over to her right titty, giving it just as much attention as her left titty. I felt Jodi laying her hands on my head, pushing it even deeper inside her sweet titty tunnel.

Now feeling emboldened, I slipped my hand between Jodi's creamy white thighs and brushed my fingers ever so gently across her pussy. Man, was she wet - sopping wet!

"Ohhhhhhhhh...FUCK!!" Jodi cried out as my fingers brushed over her sensitive clit. "OH, BABY!!"

For the next ten minutes, my hand rubbed and caressed Jodi's sweet, wet pussy as my mouth made love to her gorgeous titties. Her moans and squeals of pleasure were music to my ears. I felt her hips buck against my fingers as I penetrated deeper inside her warm cunt.

She was so warm, so wet. It drove me crazy - I just HAD to taste her!

I pulled back from her titties and kissed her cheek ever so gently as I whispered in her ear: "Now it's YOUR turn to cum, my sweet Jodi."

Kissing her passionately, I looked deep in Jodi's lust-filled eyes. "Lie back for me, Jodi. Spread your legs."

Jodi's eyes blazed with passion as she obeyed. "Yes, Kenny. Anything you say, baby."

As Jodi lay back on the bed and spread her luscious legs for me, my eyes were treated to an unfettered view of her beautiful pussy. And oh, what a view - soft pink lips, full plump labia and a large pink clit, swollen with desire.

No doubt about it - Jodi had an amazingly gorgeous pussy! I couldn't wait to see how sweet she tasted! Sliding on top of her, I started kissing down her beautiful body. I paid particular attention to her large, soft titties and her softly rounded tummy. Feeling playful, I paused to lick her cute little belly button, which made her giggle uncontrollably.

"Oh, Kenny...KENNY!" Jodi giggled coquettishly. "Oh, my...that TICKLES!"

Sensing her pleasure, I dipped my tongue into her sweet navel and sucked voraciously. Jodi giggled even harder, and I felt her start to wiggle underneath me.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHH BABY!" Jodi cried out rapturously as I made love to her sexy tummy. "You're driving me WILD!"

Encouraged by her reaction, I stepped up my passionate attack, softly blowing raspberries on her sweet belly.

That really got Jodi going - her body wiggled and thrashed about as her giggling turned to a loud, full and melodious belly laugh.

"BABY!" Jodi begged with a squeal. "Please stop baby... it's TOO MUCH!"

"Ok baby," I replied with a laugh. "Whatever you say."

As sweet as Jodi's tummy was, I knew that something even sweeter awaited me between her creamy thighs.

Planting one last kiss on her belly button, my mouth and tongue began working up and down the inside of her creamy white thighs, kissing and licking them passionately.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh..." Jodi purred blissfully.

I kissed and licked my way upward, then placed a gentle kiss directly on Jodi's glistening pussy.

She gasped at the sensation of my lips on her pussy lips. "Oh, baby!"

Emboldened by her reaction, I began to lick ever so slowly up and down every inch of Jodi's delectable pussy. What I tasted was beyond description - warm, creamy and sweet with just a little tang mixed in for good measure. Her pussy was pure ambrosia, and I loved it! I felt her body tremble, her cunt getting wetter and wetter as I licked and licked.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Kenny," Jodi cried weakly as I savored her sweetness. "That feels SO GOOD! Don't stop, baby - PLEASE don't stop!"

As good as Jodi tasted, I had absolutely no intention of stopping. For ten blissful minutes my mouth continued making love to Jodi's heavenly pussy - sucking, licking, kissing all over, savoring her sweetness. For her part, Jodi let me know how much she enjoyed my oral ministrations - moaning and thrashing about on the bed as I loved her sweet pussy.

"Oh, Kenny," Jodi moaned softly. "I'm getting SO CLOSE!"

I smiled when I heard her say that. Now it was time to seal the deal. I planted my mouth firmly on her slit, taking her stiff clit in my mouth and sucking on it firmly.

"OH...MY...GOODNESS!" Jodi gasped. "That's the spot, baby - right THERE!"

Knowing that I hit paydirt, I relentlessly licked and sucked on Jodi's clit, grabbing onto her soft warm ass as I did. I felt her hips bucking against my mouth, heard her moans growing louder and louder.

"Oh, Kenny!" Jodi cried aloud. "Oh...oh...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Cum for me!" I said passionately. "Cum for me, my sweet Jodi!"

"OH, YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!"

I braced myself for Jodi's orgasm - and was rewarded with loads of her sweet warm pussy juice all over my face. I eagerly lapped up her sweet nectar like honey - she tasted SO GOOD!

"OH BABY!" Jodi moaned as her orgasm overtook her. "OH BABY, BABY, BABY!!"

My hands squeezed and kneaded Jodi's soft round ass as I sucked every last drop of her cum from her sweet pussy. My face was drenched with her love cream, and I absolutely loved it!

As Jodi's orgasm subsided, I kissed my way back up her body until I reached her face. Her beautiful baby blue eyes were shining and full of love.

We kissed deeply and passionately, caressing each other ever so gently.

"My sweet Jodi..." I whispered tenderly as I caressed her sweet face.

Jodi smiled at me as she reached down, took my throbbing cock in her hand and guided it to her quivering pussy.

Her eyes were pleading as she rubbed my huge cockhead against her wet slit.

"Please, Kenny...please fuck me."

To be continued...