Comforting Jodi Ch. 03

Story Info
Consoling my friend after a loss...
1.3k words
4.38
7.5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was - on the sofa in Jodi's living room, feeling the gentle touch of her hand on the growing bulge in my pants. Her beautiful baby blue eyes shone with pure desire as she fondled me lovingly.

"Oh, Kenny," she whispered coquettishly. "I knew you liked me - but I had NO idea..."

With a smile and a wink, Jodi bent over to place a gentle kiss on my bulge. Her hands then went to work - removing my shirt, unbuttoning my pants and unzipping my fly. A second later, she had pulled my pants down, leaving me clad in my bikini briefs, my bulge even more pronounced.

Jodi's breath caught when she saw the state of my arousal, and she looked at me lustily. "Oh, my! Look at you! Where did THAT come from?"

"What can I say? It's hormonal," I said rather shyly, seeing Jodi's astonished expression. "It's in my genes(jeans)."

"Mmmmmmmm...I'll say it is!" Jodi replied with a playful wink. "I've GOTTA see this!"

Jodi grabbed the waistband of my briefs and pulled them down, setting my huge 7" black cock free. Once released from its constraints, it sprang out stiffly, open to Jodi's lustful gaze. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open when she beheld my raging hard-on.

"Oh...my...GOODNESS!". Jodi whispered breathlessly, wrapping her lily white hand around my girth. "It's SO beautiful! So BIG...and LONG...and HARD!"

Licking her lips, Jodi began to stroke my rapidly hardening cock ever so gently, looking me in the eyes as she did. Her gentle, loving touch felt so good!

"Oh, Jodi..." I moaned softly as she stroked me.

Jodi leaned in and kissed me gently, yet passionately. "Kenny," she said softly. "Why didn't you tell me you were this hot for me?"

I opened my mouth to answer, but Jodi cut me off with another soft, passionate kiss. All the while, her hand was working its magic on my big black cock.

After kissing me and stroking my cock for several minutes, Jodi pulled back and looked at me with a seductive glow in her eyes.

"Relax, baby," Jodi said sexily. "I wanna taste this luscious cock of yours."

With that, Jodi began kissing her way down my body. She planted small, lusty kisses on my chin, my neck and my chest, gently licking my nipples in the process. My whole body shuddered at the feel of her warm tongue on my skin. She continued her gentle assault on my body by planting kisses all over my stomach, taking care to lick my belly button.

"Mmmmmmm...so sweet," Jodi purred gently. "And yet, something even sweeter awaits."

With one last kiss on my belly, Jodi was at last face to face with my huge, hard cock. Licking her lips, she looked at it the way a chocoholic looks at a hot fudge sundae.

The way she was looking at my cock told me that I was in for one hell of a blowjob!

With pure desire in her eyes, Jodi kissed the tip of my cock gently, then took it inside her warm wet mouth.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH Jodi..." I moaned as I felt her tongue swirl around my huge mushroom cockhead.

"Mmmmmmmmmm baby..." Jodi whispered in reply as she lovingly took my cock into her mouth.

My eyes nearly rolled back into my head as Jodi began to suck me languidly and lovingly. Damn, her mouth felt like heaven! Her long blonde hair swished softly around my balls as her head bobbed up and down on my cock in a slow, sensual rhythm.

For several blissful minutes, Jodi lovingly sucked my throbbing cock, moaning softly as she sucked. Clearly she was enjoying this as much as I was! Her warm, sexy tongue swirled around the sensitive head of my cock, making me shudder with intense pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Jodi..." I moaned blissfully as her mouth and tongue continued to work their magic on my cock.

"Do you like that, Kenny?" Jodi murmured softly, her blue eyes meeting mine. "Does that feel good?"

"Oh yes, Jodi," I replied rapturously. "Feels like heaven."

Jodi smiled and winked at me coquettishly. "Well, if you like that...you'll LOVE this."

What Jodi did next blew my mind. I watched transfixed as she wrapped her big, soft, luscious titties around my throbbing cock and began sliding them up and down my shaft. The sensation of her warm soft titflesh on my dick was simply exquisite.

"Oh, Jodi!" I moaned passionately as I savored the pleasant sensation of her titties surrounding my cock. "Oh, Jodi!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." Jodi murmured softly as she watched my reaction. "You like?"

I was too caught up in the pleasure to respond. Smiling at me, Jodi continued rubbing her titties up and down my shaft, creating a deliciously passionate friction that made my head spin with lustful delight. Gradually she increased her speed, wrapping her tits tighter around my cock as she passionately titty fucked me.

"Jodi..." I moaned loudly as I felt my balls tighten and start to ache ahead of my impending orgasm. "Jodi, you're gonna make me cum!"

Jodi smiled at me, smothering my throbbing cock with her massive titties and kissing the head oh so tenderly.

"Yes...cum for me, Kenny," she purred seductively, winking at me. "Let it go, baby."

I cried out with pleasure as I felt my cock swell, then explode deep inside Jodi's heavenly cleavage. She giggled with delight as rope after rope of thick, warm cum shot from my dick and landed all over her face and tits.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH JODI!" I moaned rapturously as I came and came all over her beautiful tits.

Jodi then surprised me by licking up all the cum that was shooting from my aching cock. She was lapping it up almost as fast as I was shooting it out.

"Oh Jodi...Jodi...JODI!" I couldn't stop cumming as her soft tits and warm mouth made love to my cock. It was the best orgasm I had EVER experienced! And it happened with my best friend!

By and by, however, my orgasm eventually subsided. I slumped back on the sofa, totally spent. I felt Jodi's warm mouth as she gently kissed her way up my body to my face, playfully licking my belly button and nipples as she went.

I found myself face to face with Jodi - her baby blue eyes glistening love at me.

Then we kissed - a long, tender, passionate lover's kiss. Our kiss grew in intensity as our hands caressed each other's bodies.

After a blissful five minutes, we broke our kiss, and looked deeply in each other's eyes.

"Oh Jodi..." I said softly. "That was so wonderful!"

"Mmmmmmmmm...I loved it too." Jodi replied affectionately.

"I really should return the favor, though..." I started to say.

But Jodi silenced me with another warm, passionate kiss. "No, baby," she replied softly. "No need for that right now. That was just for you for being such a wonderful friend - and a wonderful man. Just relax and enjoy it...my love."

Her last two words caught me off guard. "Jodi...does that mean that you...love me?"

Jodi looked at me, her eyes warm with affection. "I love you so much," she whispered warmly.

And with that, Jodi and I shared another long, tender kiss. It was a kiss that warmed my soul and sent my heart soaring.

When it was over, we cuddled together on her big comfy couch, ready to fall asleep - not as friends, but as lovers. Before we drifted off, Jodi lifted her eyes to mine once more.

"Honey?" Jodi murmured softly.

"Yes, baby?" I replied gently, caressing her shoulder.

"Say what you always say when we chat online... please?"

I looked into Jodi's eyes, my heart overflowing with love for her.

"I wish you sweet slumber and peaceful dreams...and know that as you slumber, my heart rests with you."

Jodi gave me another warm smile, and kissed me ever so gently. "Finish the statement, baby. What else do you say?"

I looked at her, took a deep breath and whispered in her ear,

"Let's make love, baby."

Jodi kissed me yet again, squeezing me happily as she snuggled back against me.

"Yes, we will, baby...very, very soon..."

To be continued...