Comforting My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,597 Followers

I said, "I love your ass, Michelle. It feels so great in my hands. I've missed this."

Michelle tried to wiggle her ass but I was gripping it with my hands too firmly for her to move it much. After a bit, I ran my hands down the outside of her legs. "You have such nice legs." I continued the stream of compliments as I worked my hands down to her ankles and then back up the inside of her legs. When I got to her crotch, I didn't pull away. As I knew that I'd have my hand in her pussy in a few minutes, I didn't see any point in avoiding this area. Instead, I firmly worked the area around her inner thighs by slowly moving my hands from inside her legs up to her ass while regularly gently squeezing. I could hear her panting.

I switched to moving my hands up Michelle's back while telling her how wonderful her back felt. When I got to her shoulder blades, I pushed her shirt up higher and worked the tops of her shoulders. Michelle was writhing. I moved my hands down the side of Michelle's chest, a few inches from her tits. I wondered if she let me cup them with my hands. Bad idea - I had free access to the back but not the front.

But she had given me access to under her panties. When I got my hands back down to her panties, I slipped my hands in her panties and gripped her ass cheeks. Michelle gasped. I strongly squeezed her ass, lifting her lightly off the bed before pushing her back down. Michelle was rocking her ass, but this time she was grinding her crotch against the bed.

I made another circuit down her legs, back up, working her inner thighs, up her back, down the side of her chest, and inside her panties. As I worked Michelle's ass, she was panting and moaning. She seemed red hot.

When I lay down next to Michelle, she rolled herself so was lying against me, a little past vertical. She raised her right leg as I slipped my hand into her panties. "You've got me so hot, Chris," she panted. "Make me come. Make me come hard."

I reached down to Michelle's hole. She was so wet. I gathered a bunch of liquid on my fingers and went back to her clit. I knew she was close, so I teased her by staying away from her clit. I worked the inside of her pussy lips, getting her whole pussy on fire. Michelle was mumbling incoherently between pants. When I finally brought my hand close to her clit, she lunged her hips forward. I worked her clit as Michelle let out a series of gasps. Then she violently rolled into a ball, twitching as the waves of pleasure swept over her. My hand was trapped inside of her panties.

Michelle lay there a long time. When she finally straightened out, she said "Thanks, Chris. That was incredible. I'm way, way on a cloud now." She panted several times. "Did you enjoy doing that?"

"Yeah. It was a lot of fun."

I had loved it. I had loved every second of it. I had never enjoyed foreplay like I had enjoyed that. I had a huge sense of achievement, making Michelle come so hard.

Michelle said "I need to go change my panties," as she got out of bed.

I pulled the covers back up and got everything arranged for when she got back. When she came back, she slipped under the covers. Instead of lying on her stomach about a foot away from me, she stayed on her side and wiggled back until her body touched mine lightly with her head on my bicep. She said, "Chris, you're the best."

* * * *

When Michelle woke up, she gave me a huge smile. At breakfast, she was almost giddy. When I started to leave the room to go upstairs to jack off, Michelle stopped me to give me a big hug. "Thanks again, Chris."

When I got upstairs, I again found it tough to find appealing porn. The memory of making Michelle come was too fresh for watching two people insert tab A into slot B to excite me. I sighed and went to the directory where I had Michelle's photos secreted. It didn't take many photos of Michelle getting fucked doggie-style for me to blow my load.

That night as Michelle was about to head up to bed, Dad said, "Must be nice to be able to lie around the house all morning, doing nothing."

Michelle spun around. "Dad, I'm working twenty hours a week. I run errands for you and Mom in the mornings. I'm not lying around all day. What more do you want me to do?"

"Well, I asked Christopher to paint some rooms this summer."

"Christopher's taking a two-hour class each day while working a thirty-hour week. And the only reason he hasn't painted any rooms is that you haven't bought the painting supplies."

"I was just trying to have a little fun."

"It's not funny to imply that Christopher or I are lazy. We're busting our butts. You're the one who's lying around the house all evening."

Mom said, "Young lady, you shouldn't talk to your father like that."

Michelle turned to Mom. "My father should never have talked to me like that."

Dad said, "I was just ribbing you."

Michelle said, "And it wasn't funny. It's never been funny. I'm an adult. I expect to be treated with respect."

With that, Michelle stormed upstairs.

Dad turned to me and said, "What's eating her?"

I shrugged my shoulders. It wasn't for me to explain how Michelle was feeling.

* * * *

It took a lot of backstrokes to get Michelle relaxed. She didn't want to talk. The only thing she said was, "Dad's jokes aren't funny. They never have been."

When she got under the covers, she moved up next to me like she had the night before. Her hair smelled nice. It felt good having her next to me. I put my hand on her thigh and drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

Sunday - four nights after the last Frigid check - Michelle said as she walked to my bed, "I'm ready for another Frigid check." She pulled up the covers and lay down on her stomach - no backstroke prelim tonight. Again, I rubbed, massaged, squeezed, and grabbed; doing everything I could to get her smoking hot before making her come. When she got back into bed after changing her panties, she wiggled her ass back until my hard cock was lightly nestled between her ass cheeks. Michelle said, "Sweet dreams!" with a hint of laughter in her voice.

The next morning, I jacked off to Michelle's pictures. The compromise I had made with myself was that I'd only look at the pictures the day after a Frigid check.

Thursday was the next Frigid check. After the Frigid check, she nestled my cock even further between her ass cheeks.

Sunday afternoon, Michelle and I washed all of the cars together. I wore swim trunks and Michelle wore a bright red bikini. We goofed off a lot and squirted each other regularly. I even soaped up her body at one point and then told her she looked sexy as hell that way. She smiled and gave me a couple of sexy poses before rinsing off the bubbles.

After we washed the cars, Michelle and I went upstairs to change into dry clothes. I had a raging hard-on. I decided to jerk off a quick load before getting dressed. I thought it wouldn't take me long at all, but I couldn't find a video that excited me. I sighed and pulled up a picture of Michelle.

I was close to coming when Michelle entered my room saying, "Dad is wondering-. Oops!" She closed the door and said, "Dad is wondering what's taking you so long."

I got dressed and headed downstairs. Dad asked, "What took you so long?"

"I checked Twitter while I was getting dressed and got distracted."

"Really, Christopher. Other people live in this house, you know."

Michelle looked at me funny the rest of the day. When she came into my bedroom that night, she stopped in the doorway and said, "I'm sorry to have walked in on you like that. I had no idea you were doing what you were doing when I walked into your room. Dad was wondering where you were and I offered to go check on you. Good thing it was me instead of Dad. Still, I should have knocked. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

Michelle had sounded pissed the whole time she had apologized.

I said, "It's okay. I was stupid. I had thought I could do it quick and took too long. And you're right, I'm glad it was you instead of Dad."

Michelle came into the room and sat on the edge of my bed. "That picture you were looking at. It was me, wasn't it?"

I sighed. "Yes. It was you."

"How did you get a picture of me?"

I told her about the email from Jared and downloading all the pictures. "I kept them in case you ever needed to see them for some reason."

"Christopher, what reason would I ever have for seeing them?" The fury level was rising in her voice.

"To show your next boyfriend."

"Why would I ever show them to him? If I want him to see me having sex, I'll have sex with him."

"Well, you might want to know what the pictures show." I was feeling very defensive.

"I was there when the pictures were taken." Michelle was seriously pissed now. "I know what they show."

"Well, you know." I was floundering. "If Jared sends them to your next boyfriend, you could show them to him before he sees them from Jared."

"I don't want my next boyfriend to look at them. Period."

"Umm..."

"I'm your sister, goddamn it! I'm not some porn star that got paid money to have pictures taken of her! Those were very private moments. They're none of your damn business. And you definitely shouldn't be jacking off to them!"

Michelle stormed out of my room and slammed the door. I didn't hear her go down the stairs. That was a relief. My first fear when she slammed the door was that she would tell Mom and Dad that I had been jacking off to her pictures.

My heart was beating furiously. Michelle and I had had fights, but I had never seen her that pissed before. The worst part about it was that I had known she might react like this and had jacked off to the pictures anyway.

I hadn't been using a pillow triangle at night because I had been cuddling with Michelle. I built one as I waited for Michelle to return. She didn't. I lay back against it and waited for Michelle. And waited and waited. She never came back. She slept in her bedroom. It took me a very long time to fall asleep.

* * * *

I got up early the next morning and went down to the kitchen. I was mixing up some batter when Mom came in. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm making a batch of blueberry pancakes." Blueberry pancakes were Michelle's favorite breakfast.

"Why?"

"Felt like it."

"Okay."

I thought she would probe more deeply but instead, she pulled out her phone and looked at her messages. I gave her the first three pancakes. I had the next three waiting on Dad's plate when he came in. Both of them thanked me in a disinterested manner. The next three were waiting on Michelle's plate when she came in. She looked at them in surprise and said, "Thanks."

I put my three on a plate and sat down next to her. I wanted to tell her how sorry I was. To ask her forgiveness. But I couldn't while Mom and Dad were there. So we said nothing to each other as we ate.

Once Mom and Dad were out the door, Michelle said to me, "Thanks. That was very sweet of you."

"I'm sorry, Michelle. I shouldn't have looked at them. I knew that I shouldn't have looked at them. You had every right to be angry last night."

Michelle sighed. "Those photos are such bad memories. And they terrify me. When I saw one of them, it was like my worst nightmare confirmed."

"Your worst nightmare?"

"That Jared would send them to some website to publish. That guys all around the world would then jack off to pictures of me. That my friends and co-workers would find out about them. They are private moments that I don't want anyone seeing. I particularly don't want people to use them to masturbate."

"And you caught me masturbating to one."

"And I blew up. I was angry at you, but I was angrier about the idea that anyone anywhere could use my likeness like that."

"I'm sorry. I'll delete the pictures when I go upstairs."

"Do that and I'll forgive you." Michelle gave me a small smile. "The blueberry pancakes were a great peace offering."

I smiled. "Good. I hoped so."

"What did Mom and Dad say about you making them?"

"They grunted a few times. They had their noses in their phones all through breakfast."

"Parents nowadays. What happened to conversation at family meals?"

I laughed. Michelle smiled. Things seemed to be getting back to normal. I said, "I missed you last night."

"I missed you. I felt like I was cutting off my nose to spite my face."

"It was the right thing to do. You needed to let me know that I had stepped way over the line."

Michelle gave me an awkward smile.

I started to get up and then sat back down. "May I ask you a question before I go delete the photos?"

"Go ahead."

"I'll understand if you don't want to answer it. Why did you say they were bad memories for you? You looked like you were having fun."

Michelle shook her head. "The first photo was when we had gotten to Jared's after celebrating my eighteenth birthday. It was one of his nights off and he had taken me to a nice restaurant. We went to his bedroom, took our clothes off and I was giving him a blow job on the bed when he asked if he could take a picture of me. I said no. He said it would be no big deal, reached over, grabbed his camera, and took a picture. I was pissed. Jared said there was nothing to be angry about. At this point, my self-esteem was low and dropping like a rock. I gave in. I finished the blow job and then we fucked. Jared took me home. We didn't discuss it."

Michelle shifted in her chair. "The next day, Jared asked if he could cum on my tits and then take a picture of it. I said no. I was fine with him cumming on my tits but I didn't want him to take a picture of me with cum on my tits. He wouldn't take no for an answer. He kept asking and asking until I finally gave in." She sighed. "A few days later, he wanted to take a picture of me with his cum on my face. I really didn't care for him cumming on my face and would only let him do it on special occasions. I said no and again he wouldn't take no for an answer. I finally gave in."

Michelle looked very unhappy. This was obviously very painful for her. "A few days later, we were fucking doggie-style. We had a nice rhythm going when Jared suddenly pulled out. He said he wanted to take a picture of us fucking. He didn't even ask. He reached over to where his camera was and came back to me. At this point, I'm out of the mood. He puts himself back into me, fucks me a few times and stops. He tells me to turn back and face the camera. I don't want to. We argued for a bit and I of course eventually gave in. I looked back at the camera. Jared told me to give him a sexy look. I didn't feel sexy at all. He kept badgering me until I gave him the look he wanted. He took my picture and resumed fucking me. I normally love being fucked but I hated that time."

Michelle took a drink of water. Tears were running down her cheeks. "After that, he took a picture of me several times a week. He'd never ask; he'd just reach for his camera." Michelle sighed. "At that point, sex was the only good part of our relationship. It was like he was intentionally ruining the one good thing we had left."

I took Michelle's hand and squeezed. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea." I felt like shit. I had thought the pictures had looked so hot when I had used them to get myself off, but I knew now that they had made her miserable.

I got up and headed up the stairs to delete the pictures. I hadn't thought about getting revenge on Jared in a while, but the desire to hurt him was burning brightly now. He was a fucking monster. He deserved something horrible. I just needed to figure out how to deliver it.

* * * *

When Michelle came into my bedroom at bedtime, I said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't keep saying you're sorry. I've forgiven you. Let's move on."

"Okay. Frigid check tonight?" It was four days after our last one.

Michelle shook her head. "Not tonight. Maybe tomorrow."

Michelle lay down on the bed and we talked as I stroked her back. Then we got under the covers. Michelle put her head on my forearm and snuggled up to me. I smelled her hair and smiled. I felt the urge to tell her "I love you." I couldn't say it. Of course, I loved Michelle; she was my sister. But what would I mean if I told her "I love you" right now?

I loved Michelle more than I had. Thinking about how much I loved her made me feel uncomfortable. I squeezed her and settled down to go to sleep.

* * * *

The next morning was Tuesday. The phone rang while Michelle and I were watching a show together. Our house had a landline because our Internet company gave it to us for basically free, but the only people who seemed to call us were telemarketers. Mom and Dad always said to let the answering machine get the call when the caller ID didn't reveal a name we knew, but I hated having to listen to the phone ring and ring.

I got up from the recliner chair and answered the phone. It was a recorded message about a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for financial security. I hated that there was no way to tell these people to never call again. I pressed one to speak to a real person. In the past, I used to tell the person who answered to take us off their calling list, but that didn't seem to work. I had a new idea for dealing with the telemarketer.

When I was connected to a person, he started his spiel. "Do you want to be your own boss? Do you want to set your own hours?"

"What's your name?" I interjected, trying to get a word in.

That knocked the guy off-balance. "My name is John."

"Just a second, John."

I walked back to the recliner. Michelle mouthed, "Who is it?" I mouthed back, "A telemarketer." I said to the phone, "I've got the tissues and lotion. Go ahead, John."

Michelle gave me a questioning look. John restarted his spiel. "Do you want to be your own boss? Do you want to set your own hours? Would you like-"

"You have a very sexy voice, John."

Michelle quietly giggled.

"Um, well. Thanks. Would you like-"

"Are you good-looking, John? With a voice that sexy, you have to be good-looking."

"Umm. Aah. Good-looking enough. Would you like-"

"Talking with a good-looking guy with a sexy voice really excites me."

Michelle had her hand over her mouth so her giggles wouldn't be heard.

John was flustered. He sputtered a few times and then finally restarted his spiel. "Do you want to be your own boss? Do you want to set your own hours?"

"Oh, John," I moaned.

John stopped. I moaned his name again. John must have been totally rattled at this point. Michelle was rolling on the couch with her hand over her mouth.

John finally resumed his spiel. "Would you like financial security? You're invited to a once in a lifetime..."

I kept moaning his name every few seconds, each time with a bit more passion. Michelle was now covering her mouth with one hand while clutching her stomach with the other.

John continued with his spiel. I continued moaning his name. I was panting hard now each time after I said his name. Michelle was rolling around on the couch as she laughed.

As John seemed close to ending his spiel, I said, "Oh, God! Oh, God! John, I'm-"

***CLICK***

I busted up laughing. I laughed so hard I fell to the floor. I could hear Michelle laughing just as hard. I was laughing so hard I was crying. I was on my back on the floor when I realized that Michelle was right next to me. She seemed to be laughing so hard she was crying too. We laughed like that for a long time.

When I finally stopped laughing enough to talk, I told Michelle, "I don't think John will be calling back any time soon."

We burst out laughing again.

* * * *

That night when I got home from work, Michelle gave me a big smile and headed upstairs early. When I came into my room, she was already under the covers.

"Frigid check," she said as she wiggled her ass in the air.

I smiled and got ready for bed, changing into my running shorts while in the bathroom. Michelle was all smiles when I came back into the bedroom. I turned off the light. When I started to throw back the covers, Michelle said, "Let's start with them up."

8letters
8letters
6,597 Followers
1...345678