Comforting My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't."

"You may not agree with my choice."

Was she going to go back to Jared? "And that'd be okay. I understand that you're doing what seems best to you. I'll support you the best I can."

Michelle sighed. "This is really hard for me."

"It's okay. Take your time." I squeezed her.

Whatever she had to tell me, it was big. Like I'm going back to Jared big.

Michelle said, "I've decided to face down my fears. To do what I think is right even though it scares me."

Should I try to talk her out of going back to Jared? What could I tell her that she doesn't already know? I think going back to Jared would be a huge mistake, but it's her life. I can't stop her from making mistakes.

Michelle turned in my arms to face me. "Christopher," she said each syllable of my name in a loving tone. "I love you." I suddenly felt warm all over. "I want to be with you as much as I can." The warm feeling grew stronger. "I want to be your woman. I want to make love to you, over and over again."

"Michelle..." I hadn't been expecting this.

"I know what I'm saying is wrong. I've been fighting this feeling. Is that..."

I kissed her quickly on the lips. "I love you, Michelle. I was thinking this morning as you lay in my arms about how much I love you. I too want to be with you as much as possible. And I too want to make love to you over and over."

Michelle rose and kissed me quickly on the lips. I bent my head down to kiss her more strongly. She was waiting for my lips. We kissed, exploring the other's lips with our own. I slipped my tongue into Michelle's mouth while cupping her ass with both hands.

Michelle pulled back and asked with a big smile, "Do I still have a great ass?"

"Of course. I like it even better in this position."

Michelle laughed and then ran her tongue along my lips as I continued squeezing and fondling her ass.

Michelle pulled back once again. "And speaking of making love..."

"Let's get to it."

Michelle dashed into the kitchen and came out with a towel. She then grabbed my hand and guided me to the couch. "I don't want to take the time to go all the way up the stairs."

Michelle stripped off her clothes while I stripped off mine. Michelle lay down on the couch and spread her legs. "I want you to eat me. Make me come. And then I want you to fuck me."

I dived between her legs. "Happy to oblige." I parted Michelle's pussy lips with my tongue. I took my first lick. She was a little wet. I knew she could get a lot wetter. I licked up and down her slit while Michelle cooed.

"That feels so good, Chris." Michelle lifted her hips to meet my tongue. "Have I mentioned that I love sex? I'm going to want to do this every time Mom and Dad leave."

I chuckled as I continued slowly working my tongue up and down Michelle's slit. I pulled back and said, "You say that like it's going to be a problem."

Michelle laughed. "I hope it won't be," she said.

It wasn't going to be for me. I loved Michelle. I loved making her happy. I loved her body. Now, I was thoroughly enjoying exploring her pussy with my tongue.

I shifted my focus up to the area around Michelle's clit. As I did, I cupped her ass in my hands. She had a great ass. It felt great in my hands. Michelle was so light that it was easy to hold her up. Every little bit of pleasure I gave her with my tongue I seemed to be able to feel through her ass.

"This is so great," moaned Michelle. "I love how your tongue feels. I can't believe I've been missing out on this."

"I'll make it even better."

I brought my index finger up to her hole, circled it a few times, and then slipped it in.

"Sweet Jesus," Michelle moaned. "That feels so great. Fuck me with your finger."

I worked my finger in and out of Michelle slowly at first as I continued working the area around her clit with my tongue. Michelle was very wet by now and her juices steadily covered my hand as I continued to fuck her with my finger.

Michelle had her knees up high and her legs spread wide to give me maximum room. She lay still except for panting heavily as I worked over her pussy. I slipped in a second finger while shifting my focus to her clit.

"Oh yes, Chris. God, you're so good."

My tongue danced at the spot where she seemed to enjoy my finger the best when I had fingered her. Michelle's moans got louder and louder. She was lolling her head from side to side as I quickly rammed my fingers in and out of her.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! I'm-"

Michelle twisted to the side while clamping my head with her legs. I had made her come. She was ready to fuck now. I was going to fuck my sister. I had wanted to do this for so long. I was ready to take her, to fill her, to celebrate the wonderful act of fucking.

Once Michelle relaxed, she sat up on the couch and re-positioned the towel. "Sit here," she told me. I sat in the middle of the couch and leaned back against it. Michelle straddled me and grabbed my cock. "I love you, Christopher. You make me so happy. I so want you to make love to me." She guided my cock to her hole, slipped it in, and then slowly sat down on me. She was so tight that it felt incredible to slide inch after inch into her. Finally, my cock was completely buried inside of her.

"Perfect," said Michelle. "That feels perfect. Now suck my tits."

I leaned forward and popped her nipple into my mouth. Michelle grabbed the back of my head with her hands and held it while I suckled.

Michelle said, "I never thought I'd tell a guy to suck my tits. Do you like my tits?"

I pulled off and said, "I love your tits."

Michelle laughed and guided my mouth to her other tit. She then started grinding her crotch in little circles into mine.

"I never thought I'd hear a guy say that. And I believe you. I know that you love me. Just like I love you."

Michelle pulled her chest away from me so she could kiss me. Her tongue found mine and we dueled as she continued to grind her crotch into mine. She felt so tight on my cock. Wonderfully tight. I didn't know if it was because she was so much thinner than Gina or because she hadn't fucked in a while, but she was noticeably tighter than Gina had been.

Finally, Michelle leaned back. "Fuck me!"

I already had Michelle's ass in my hands, so I lifted it lightly and then let it fall. I lifted higher and then let it fall again. I was fucking Michelle. I was fucking my sister. It felt so right. And it was right - we loved each other. We'd be fucking like this regularly from now on.

I looked up at Michelle. She smiled back at me. "Ever fuck on a couch like this?" she asked.

"Never. Always in a bed."

"I like fucking in different places - bedroom, living room, kitchen. I've never fucked on stairs." Michelle smiled big. "We'll have to try that soon."

I smiled at Michelle and then resumed panting. We worked as a team to establish a steady fucking rhythm. She was so light that it was easy to bounce her up and down on my cock. I did most of the work when she was sliding up my cock and she did most of the work as she slid down. Each stroke sent a wave of pleasure through me. It was great having sex with someone I loved, someone I enjoyed pleasuring. It made fucking much more enjoyable.

Michelle and I had always messed around in my bedroom with the lights off. The mini-blinds in the living room kept anyone from seeing in while allowing the light to flood in. Now, I could see Michelle perfectly. I could see her pretty face as it contorted with lust. Her cute little tits. The way her hair bounced as we fucked.

Michelle moaned, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Every time I dropped Michelle down on me as I thrust up into her, she moaned "Oh". Neither of us spoke now. I was panting heavily now, some from exertion but mostly from pleasure and excitement. This was the best fuck of my life.

I could feel Michelle's juices dripping down on me, coating my crotch area. I could smell her arousal. I kept my eyes on her tits as they slightly bounced up and down in front of me.

Michelle extended her arms and gripped the top of the couch. I guessed that gave her a little more leverage to help lift her. We were fucking furiously now. There was a squishy noise each time our bodies slammed together.

Michelle closed her eyes and bit her lip as she bounced on my cock. She had told me that she loved fucking and her face was full of joy as I fucked her. She looked so beautiful. She was one sexy woman.

I could feel myself getting close. I changed my grip so I was holding Michelle by her waist. That way, I could slam her down hard as I slammed upwards. I was panting and gasping as we continued the wild ride.

I would always remember this fuck. I would never look on this couch again without thinking of this fuck. Sex and love had transformed an ordinary room into a place full of magic.

Finally, I felt it - the tingling in my balls. I said, "I'm-" but couldn't get out anymore. Michelle pulled back her arms and raised them behind her head, giving me a glorious view of her sexy body as I came.

I came hard, filling Michelle with my cum. Shot after loving shot. It had been a great ride and now my body was showing how much it had enjoyed it. God, I had enjoyed it.

We slowed the fucking motion until Michelle collapsed forward. I wrapped her in my arms and held her close to me.

"I love you, Michelle."

"I love you too, Christopher." She again filled every syllable of my name with love. "And I'm so looking forward to doing this again and again. But we only have two months until you move away."

"I have an idea." The idea I had thought of this morning. "What if we were to make up a super bad run-in with Jared? Something really scary."

"Okay."

"Then you'd tell Mom and Dad all about it. You'd also tell them about Jared slapping you and harassing you online. Dad saw him several times when he picked you up at work."

"And then..."

"And then you'd tell Mom and Dad you don't feel safe living in the same city as Jared anymore; that you want to move away. I'd suggest you move to where I'm going to be going to school."

A big smile came to Michelle's face. "We could get an apartment together."

"You could attend community college there."

"Where I work has locations there. I could get a transfer."

"I'd hopefully get a transfer too. So we could move there right away."

Michelle's smile got even bigger. "I love it." She kissed me. "You're the best. I love you so much."

I pulled her in close for another hug. "I love you, too."

We held the hug for a while. My cock was still buried inside of Michelle. She wiggled a little on my lap. My cock stiffened.

Michelle asked, "Ready to fuck me in the ass?"

Author's Notes:
* A huge thanks to my editor Tigersman and to my beta-readers plesmore, Anomic, Stattion, Dragoon, BostonSmoker and Ambrosiaster
* Please vote and comment! They are my only "payment" for this story
* If you really liked the story, you should read my extended Author's Notes
* If you want to discuss the story with me, send me a PM or leave a comment on my blog. I usually respond
* I'm looking for someone to give me medical advice for stories. I would have liked to have had some advice on Jared's injuries in this one and I'd like some help on the medical ramifications of time travel
* I'm always looking for beta-readers to give me feedback on my stories to improve them before I publish them. If you would like to do that, send me a PM
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me and I will post a cleaned up version of this story
* If you send me a PM, please have a valid email address on your LitE account so I can reply back if I choose
* I have several other stories similar to this one. Click here to read them.

Some typos were removed in 2024

1...345678