Comforting My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,597 Followers

I got into bed next to Michelle. I reached with my right hand to cup Michelle's ass and I felt...skin. No panties. I was holding Michelle's bare ass.

"Surprise!" Michelle said as she threw back the covers. "I figured as you've seen my bare ass in pictures, you might as well as see it in person. Besides, I'm tired of having to change my panties every time."

"Michelle." I was thrown for a loop. One of our cardinal rules was that we would both stay dressed the whole time. "Michelle, you're naked."

"No, I'm not. I'm wearing an extra-long nightshirt tonight to cover up my privates. Girls wear long nightshirts and no panties all the time."

"But Michelle..."

"You were grabbing my bare ass with both hands. What's so different now?" Michelle grabbed my hand and put it on her ass and then wiggled her ass back and forth. "Do I still have a great ass?"

I chuckled. "You still have a great ass."

"And you can appreciate it better now that you can see it."

She was right.

Michelle had a towel down on the bed, which she had also hidden with the covers. We did a Frigid check. I had to admit it was nice to not have to deal with the panties. After Michelle came, she put the towel between her legs to absorb the wetness. We got into our sleeping position and Michelle made sure my cock was buried between her ass cheeks with just the thin material of my running shorts between my cock and her ass.

"That feels great," said Michelle.

"It feels pretty good for me too. Are you going to sleep without panties from now on?"

"Only on Frigid check nights. Christopher," Michelle said my name with a 'you-naughty-boy' tone, "what kind of girl do you think I am?"

* * * *

Saturday night - the next Frigid check night, Mom and Dad had gone to a party and wouldn't be home until late. When I got home, Michelle was waiting for me to come in the door. She was wearing a nightshirt already. She smiled and led me up the stairs.

In my bedroom, the covers on my bed were already pulled back and a towel was laid down. I headed toward the drawer where I kept my running shorts. Michelle said, "What would you think of coming to bed naked tonight? I won't look."

I thought about saying no, that me being naked was a step we shouldn't take. But we had moved things forward so many other times, why fuss about this?

"Sure."

Michelle turned off the light, got into bed, and faced away from me. I took off all my clothes. My cock was pointing straight out in front of me as I walked toward the bed.

If this was any other girl that I was getting into bed naked with, I'd be getting laid tonight.

Frigid checks were fun. I liked making Michelle happy and I enjoyed touching her body so intimately. But they were getting frustrating for me. I needed sexual relief after I did one. What could Michelle and I do that wouldn't break our rules?

We did a Frigid check. When I pulled Michelle on top of me so that I could reach her pussy, she moved herself so that my cock was between her ass cheeks. She ground her ass on my cock as I worked her clit. She came hard as usual.

When Michelle started snuggling against me in preparation to go to sleep, I said, "Is there some way you can make me come? Return the favor?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Could you give me a hand job?"

"This is going to sound terrible, but I don't want go there. I don't think it's safe for me to touch you like that."

I thought for a second. "How about I touch you while I jack off?"

"Touch me?"

"Do a Great Ass check while I jack off."

Michelle thought for a second. "I think that'd be okay. It isn't too different than what we've done before. How about we do that while you sit in your chair?"

"Sounds good."

"Let me go there first."

Michelle got off the bed. When she did, her nightshirt dropped down and she looked like she always had around bedtime. We were following the rules.

Michelle walked over to my desk, pulled out my chair, and turned it around so that it was facing into the middle of the room. She then faced away from the bed. "Come on over."

I got out of bed and sat down in my chair. My rock-hard cock was standing straight up. I turned around, opened a drawer, and took out my lotion. I squeezed some onto my hand. I then turned around and faced Michelle. She moved so that her ass was close to my left hand.

I began stroking my cock. I slipped my left hand under Michelle's nightshirt and cupped her ass. I said, "You know, you have a great ass."

"So people tell me," Michelle said with a chuckle.

I stroked my cock as I felt Michelle's ass. The nightshirt was slightly uncomfortable as it rode my hand, but not bad. I squeezed her cheeks and then rubbed my hand over her ass. I did that for a while, then it started getting boring. I felt down one of her legs and then up the other. I felt her lower back. I enjoyed feeling her body, but...

I said, "I need more stimulation to make me come."

"Okay."

"Let's try something else. Let me move you back to me."

I released my cock and brought both of my hands to Michelle's waist. I then guided her so that she was sort of sitting on me, with my cock between her ass cheeks. Michelle leaned back against me. I lifted her waist upwards, sliding my cock through her sweet ass cheeks. Then I lowered her, getting another great feel of her ass on my cock.

I raised and lowered Michelle several times before she said, "Can you lower your chair?"

"Sure. Stand up."

She stood up. I pressed the lever to lower my chair several inches. I got some more lotion and lubricated my cock some more.

"Ready," I said.

Michelle resumed her position. Now, her legs were bent so she could raise and lower herself using her legs. We tried getting a rhythm going but Michelle's nightshirt kept getting in the way.

"Let me take this off," said Michelle. She stood up, took off her nightshirt, and threw it on the bed. I could see her entire naked backside. She had a beautiful body.

Michelle backed toward me and I guided her to lie back against me with my cock between her ass cheeks. I kept my hands on Michelle's waist as she pushed up and down with her legs.

As Michelle slid her ass up and down on my cock, she gave it a squeeze with her ass. "Like that?" she asked.

"Loved it."

"I'm liking this."

We established a steady rhythm. Michelle was doing most of the work. I moved my hands slowly up the sides of her chest. The higher up I moved them, the better leverage I had to keep her body close but not touching mine.

I loved the feel of Michelle's ass on my cock. Her ass had been what started our special relationship and I loved that it was how she was going to get me off. I was moaning and panting. I had never done anything like this with a girl before. It was crazy hot. It felt incredible.

I had an inspiration. "Michelle, stop for a second." She stopped. I moved my hands forward until they covered her tits, "I've wondered what these would feel like."

Michelle leaned back into me. "Play with my titties," she cooed. I did, cupping her little tits, rubbing her areolas, and pinching her nipples. I kissed the back of her neck. She wiggled her ass against my cock.

I asked, "Did you like anal sex?"

"I loved it. I had to be in the right mood but when I was, it was incredible. How about you?"

"I've never done it."

"Never? You've missed out."

I continued playing with Michelle's tits as she wiggled her ass on my cock. After a while, Michelle said, "Chris, you're getting me hot again."

"You want me to make you come in this position?"

"No. One come a night is enough. We need to get back to making you come."

"Okay."

I sadly moved my hands away from Michelle's tits and back to the sides of her chest. She started pushing her ass up and down on my cock. We got back into our steady rhythm.

Michelle's ass felt wonderful as it slid up and down my cock, showering it with tiny squeezes. It was like she was fucking me in reverse. The chair was making squeaking noises as she pushed into me and then away from me.

"I'm loving this, Michelle."

"Come for me, Chris. come hard, like I come hard for you."

"I'm getting close. I love it when your ass squeezes me."

Michelle gave my cock an extra big squeeze.

I was close. My body was tingling with pleasure. I was panting, partly from exertion and partly from excitement. I had fucked Gina lots of times, but none of those fucks were as exciting as this. What would fucking Michelle be like? What would fucking Michelle in the ass be like?

That tipped me over. "I'm coming," I announced. A wave of pleasure swept over me. Cum shot out of my cock and spurted onto my chest. Michelle squeezed my cock with her ass as she continued sliding up and down me. More cum shot out. It was like Michelle was milking all of the cum out of me.

When the spurts stopped, I said, "I'm done."

"Okay." Michelle stood up.

"Thanks, Michelle. That was great."

I turned around and grabbed some tissues. I turned back to Michelle. Some cum had spurted onto her back. I wiped her back. "All clean."

Michelle walked over to the bed, pulled on her nightshirt, and got into bed while continuing to face away from me. I cleaned myself up and then joined her.

I said, "You're wonderful, Michelle." I had almost said, I love you.

"Sweet dreams," said Michelle. She sounded distracted.

"Sweet dreams."

* * * *

The next morning was Sunday. I didn't jack off when Michelle left my room as I usually did. Instead, I followed her down a discreet few minutes later.

Michelle seemed distant all day. Had I done something wrong last night? She had seemed to enjoy everything we did. I hadn't done anything without her permission. We had followed our rules. When I suggested that we go out and wash the cars, she declined.

At bedtime, Michelle stayed in the doorway to my room. She said, "I think it's best if I sleep in my bed tonight."

"Why?"

"Because things keep escalating between us. If I keep sleeping with you, we're going to wind up fucking." Michelle closed my door and left.

I had known something was bothering Michelle, and now I knew what it was. Things had been definitely escalating. Some of the escalation was her initiative; some of it was mine. Were we getting that close to fucking? I had thought about it last night. I had wanted to last night. If an opportunity had presented itself to fuck Michelle, I would have seized it.

* * * *

That was how Michelle stopped sleeping with me. It sucked sleeping without her. I missed talking with her in my bed. I missed giving her backstrokes as we talked. I missed the Frigid checks.

I felt like I had felt when Gina broke up with me. In ways, it was worse. When I broke up with Gina, I could talk about it with Michelle, my parents, and my co-workers. I could get some sympathy. I could talk out some of the pain. Now, there was nobody I could talk to. "Hey, has your sister ever stopped sleeping with you because you were getting too close to fucking?" Not something you can ask people.

Three nights later at bedtime, Michelle asked me into her room. She indicated that I should sit on her bed.

Once I was seated, she asked, "Chris, what did you want out of our relationship?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Did you want sex?"

"No." I said it too quickly. "I...I wanted you to be happy."

"And I'm grateful for that. You were my only friend when I broke up with Jared. You got me through a very rough time. I'm doing much better now." Michelle sighed. "I'll be honest - I wanted sex out of our relationship. Not at first of course. At first, I wanted you to tell me that I was okay, a decent person. Then I wanted to you tell me that I was pretty, that I had a great ass, and that I was sexy. Then I wanted sex. My self-esteem soared. I felt great about my body, the best I ever had."

Michelle reached out and took my hand. "I really enjoyed that last time. Too much. That probably doesn't make much sense, so I'm going to talk about Jared for a while."

"Okay."

"I loved him and I still do think a lot about him. Looking back on it, it was like he could never accept that I would stay in love with him. It was like he had to constantly test that I still loved him. For the first year, the tests weren't that often and they mainly involved sex. We didn't fuck for the first six months because I wasn't on birth control and I was terrified of getting pregnant. So during that time, I gave Jared blow jobs. Lots and lots of blow jobs. And the tests were could he cum on my chest; could he cum on my face; would I flash him in public; would I suck him off while he drove around; would I suck him off in a public place. After six months, I had to fuck Jared. I told Mom I was going to fuck him and I'd either fuck him while he used a condom or she could put me on a more reliable method of birth control. She got me an IUD. Once we started fucking, the tests were would I fuck in different positions and different places in his apartment; would I do anal sex; would I fuck him in a public place. I agreed to all those things. I loved doing all those things. Sex with Jared made me feel wonderful. With me so far?"

"Yes."

"There were sex acts that Jared asked me to do that I said no to. I'd never have sex with people around. I'd never have a threesome. I refused to let him tie me up. The one time he slapped my ass hard, I told him that hurt and to never do it again. He called me his slut a couple of times and I told him that I didn't like it. So after about a year, we had established all the boundaries when it came to sex."

"Okay."

"Then the tests changed. Rather than being about sex, they were about demeaning and controlling me. There had been some before, but it became those full-time once the boundaries for sex were set. At first, the demeaning tests were snide little comments like Dad makes. He'd comment on me having no tits. Or me not being very bright. Or me being clumsy. When I got upset, he'd say he was making a joke. After a while, I let them go. The control tests were I couldn't see this person. I had to defriend that person from Facebook. I couldn't text this person. At first, it was guys and Jared was protecting me. Again, I stopped pushing back after a while. The tests got more often and more often. When the tests had been all about sex, they had built me up - that I was one hot babe who knew lots of ways of making her man happy. These new tests were tearing me down, making me doubt myself; destroying my self-esteem. And as my self-esteem ebbed away, I put up less and less resistance to Jared's tests."

I nodded my head. This fit everything she had told me.

Michelle continued, "The thing about Jared is that if he had just stopped testing my love, I'd be happily living with him now. Our plan was for me to move in with him once I finished my last final. He was the one who suggested I get a job while going to school to help us get a nicer apartment when I moved in. I loved him. I enjoyed being with him. I was looking forward to living with him, hopefully forever."

"But then he slapped you..."

"That was the test where I finally said enough. And I was lucky. If he had slapped me two months later, I would have been living with him. It would have been a lot harder then to break up with him. All my stuff would have been in the apartment. My name would have been on everything associated with the apartment. I would have faced coming home to Mom and Dad saying 'Told you so. Told you so.'"

Which Mom and Dad definitely would have done.

Michelle reached out and took my hand. "I'm sure you're wondering what that has to do with us. Do you know what I was wishing would happen after you played with my tits?

"No."

"I kept wishing you'd pick me up, throw me down on the bed and fuck me hard. You'd take me. You'd force me to be your woman." Michelle looked down at my hand. She played with my fingers a bit. "And I would have enjoyed it." She sighed. "When I realized how close I came to being dominated again, I got scared. It scared me so much that I haven't been able to discuss it until now."

Michelle dropped her eyes and played with my fingers.

After a while, I said, "So what happens next?"

"We go back to the way we were before I started sleeping in your room. You've done wonders for me. I feel so much better about myself. I'm happy with my body now. I feel ready to face the world without you boosting me every night."

"Okay."

Michelle squeezed my hand and said, "Thanks. Thanks for everything." Then she let my hand go.

I started to get off her bed and then I sat back down. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why did you not want to give me a hand job the other night?"

Michelle sighed. "Because I thought I couldn't stop with just a hand job; that if I touched your cock with my hand, it was going into my mouth. Or going into my mouth and then into me."

I nodded my head and said, "Okay."

I hadn't realized at the time that Michelle had been so ready to fuck me. And I had been ready to fuck her. It would have taken only the littlest thing for us to start fucking.

Now that the fucking had been discussed, I realized how badly I wanted to fuck my sister. And it would never happen.

I went to my bedroom and cried.

* * * *

Friday morning, Michelle got a call on her cell phone. Since we had stopped sleeping together, things were awkward between us. We frequently retreated to our rooms to be away from the other one, so I didn't think it odd when she went upstairs for the call.

About fifteen minutes later, Michelle came down the stairs. "That call was from a friend of Jared's. Jared is in the hospital"

"He is? Why?"

"When he was leaving work Tuesday night, someone attacked him with what the police say was an aluminum baseball bat." Ouch! "Broke his right leg, his left arm, and multiple ribs. Lots and lots of bruises."

"Oh my god! Who did it?"

"Jared thinks it was Terry's ex. He kept coming around, telling Terry that she should get back together with him. Jared told him several times to leave Terry alone. When he didn't take the hint, Jared beat him up. Two days later, someone attacked Jared."

Terry had probably gone from one abusive boyfriend to the next.

"What do the police say?"

"Jared's wallet was taken, so it could have been a robbery. When they questioned Terry's ex about the attack, he said he was innocent and pressed charges against Jared for beating him up. As Jared had told the police that he had beat the guy up, he'd be convicted. Jared's going to be released from the hospital today and then turn himself in. He'll have to stay in jail because he doesn't have the money to post bail."

"Why doesn't one of Jared's friends bail him out?"

"They're all broke."

"Wow. That really sucks. As much as I dislike Jared, I'm sorry to hear that."

Not too terribly sorry. Actually, I was happy that someone had beat him up. But when I had wanted him beaten up, I hadn't wanted him beaten up this badly. And going to jail - I wouldn't wish that on even Jared.

Michelle said, "I'm going to go see Jared."

"No," I said firmly. "You're not. Jared has stopped harassing you. If you go see him, he'll take that as a sign that you're open to resuming the relationship. He'll be calling and texting and tweeting at you, all over again."

"But...He's hurt. He needs someone right now."

"Why not Terry?"

"She's taken off."

Probably afraid that her ex will visit her with a baseball bat.

I had an idea. Something to get Michelle finally free from Jared. "I'll go see him. I'll bail him out of jail in return for him promising to never contact you again." The money I had saved up for college would be more than enough to bail him out of jail. But I needed more than a promise from Jared.

I had an inspiration. "Michelle, write down what Jared did to you. Say two paragraphs about the abuse before he slapped you, a paragraph about him slapping you, and then two paragraphs about how he has harassed you since the breakup."

8letters
8letters
6,597 Followers
1...345678