Comforting My Sister

Story Info
A story of how my sister and I first got started.
5.1k words
4.66
45.8k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BroSisUK
BroSisUK
69 Followers

This story is 100% true. Names have been changed to protect the (not-so) innocent. Everyone is over the age of 18 and were 100% consenting.

Chapter 1

Growing up in a small, rural village in the depths of the British countryside, our family was always close. With so few people nearby, particularly around our own age, it meant my younger sister and I often spent a lot of time together. Of course, we often argued, as siblings tend to do, but never over anything too serious, and we always got over it quickly.

My sister is two years younger than me, and as we grew through our teen years and into adulthood, we remained close. We were still living at home when this all started. I was twenty, and my sister had just turned 18.

I had completed my a-levels at the same college my sister now attended, and was getting ready to go away to University. This would be the first time I'd spent any significant period away from home, and the whole family was excited but nervous about the upcoming change. My sister had been particularly sulky and argumentative for the last few weeks, but I didn't think anything of it. I just assumed she was in one of her moods.

As I said at the start, this story is 100% true, so I'm not going to tell you my sister is the most beautiful woman on the planet. She is pretty enough, particularly when she smiles. She has one of those smiles that makes the room light up and everyone around her feel better about the world. More than once she'd used that winning grin to wrap me around her finger and get her way. She was always active doing one sport of another, though she prefers solo activities to team sports. She had an absolutely amazing bum, with just the right of jiggle when she walked or ran, and that looked amazing in the tight stretchy pants she wore when doing yoga or just lounging around the house.

Her boobs were also pretty spectacular. She was just on the thick side of thin, having curves in all the right places, but her boobs stood out, quite literally! She'd always been busty ever since the puberty fairy first visited, but they'd continue to grow, and sat high and proud for all to see. I now know that they are 36D, and they always seemed to suit her frame, even if they did get in the way of her sports on occasion.

Although she got asked out reasonably often, she never really seemed to have time for dating. I must stress that I'd never thought of my sister in any inappropriate way, but I did of course notice as she grew and blossomed into a pretty young woman.

As for me, I was your typical geeky guy. Not unattractive, but I'd also never win a modelling gig. I had some success with women over the years, but nothing to write home about. I did keep myself pretty fit, having played Rugby since I was very young, and playing in a band helped, but I was still pretty naive in the ways of women when these events took place.

Our family home was a couple of hundred years old and had been a small farmhouse in its distant past. It had been added to and expanded over the years, meaning that although it only had three bedrooms, they were all spread out across the sprawling top floor. My parents' master bedroom took up most of the front of the house, with my and my sister's bedrooms tucked away at the back, along with the family bathroom. Mine was almost as large as my parents' room, one of the few perks of being the eldest, but my sister's was little more than a box room. When I went away to Uni, my sister had already staked a claim to my room, and I couldn't blame her.

One typical Saturday night, we'd all spent it in our small living room watching Saturday evening TV. There's nothing quite as rock and roll as spending a Saturday night in your twenties watching TV with your parents, but it was pretty usual for us. The nearest town was a good 10 miles away, and taxis were non-existent, so it was just easier to stay in. It had clearly been a long week, and over the course of the evening my parents had made a number of small digs at my sister over her lack of direction and focus, which culminated in an explosion of epic proportions and my sister storming off to bed around 9pm. My parents finally gave in around 10 and retired to bed, leaving me to watch TV for another hour or two before I also decided to turn in.

My room was always the coldest in the house for some reason, so I quickly got undressed and climbed under the covers to watch a bit more TV before I went to sleep. I'd been in bed for only a couple of minutes before there was a gentle knock, knock, knock on my door.

"Yes?" I said.

"Are you decent? Can I come in?" came the small voice of my sister from behind the door.

"Yeah, no worries," I said, "I'm just watching TV."

The door opened and my sister quickly darted inside and closed it behind her. It wasn't completely unusual for either of us to try to talk to the other a little before bed, particularly if there was something we wanted to bitch about. As the crossed the darkened room, the light from the TV casting interesting shadows across the small room, I noticed her eyes were a little red and puffy. She was wearing an old t-shirt with some 80's cartoon princess on it that she'd had forever. She flopped down onto the bed, sitting with her back to the wall by my feet.

"I'm done with them. They just won't leave me alone." she blurted. "I'm done with their shit, always moaning at me. I'm done. I'm going away tomorrow."

"What do you mean 'You're going away'?" I replied, using air quotes to punctuate my words.

"I'm going to stay with Lily. She's offered me a room for a few weeks and then I'll figure it out."

I stared at her trying to gauge if she was serious, and it worried me that she seemed to be.

"Come here." I said to her, beckoning her to sit next to me as I sat up further in bed. The duvet slipped from me, leaving my bare chest exposed as my sister shuffled up the bed towards me. I put an arm around her and cuddled her close, her wet cheek on my shoulder. Although we were close, we weren't the most touchy feely of families, but it seemed like she needed it.

I kissed the top of her head and just held her for a few minutes as she quietly sobbed into my shoulder. After she seemed to have stopped, I quietly piped up.

"Look, you can't just up and leave. You need to think this through more," I said. "I get that you're pissed off, but you'll feel different in the morning."

She leaned back a little and looked up at me.

"I won't feel different in the morning! There's nothing here for me, they are on my back 24/7 and I'm just done with it." she stormed.

Making a gentle shushing noise, I tried to get her to quieten down so as not to wake our parents. The walls in this old house were pretty thick, but still.

I don't know what came over me at that moment. If you asked me to explain why I said what I said next, I still couldn't, but it just felt like the right thing in the moment.

"What about a kiss? If I give you a kiss, would you stay?"

She looked at me for a long moment, I think a little startled, but then I could see her mind working, mulling it over.

"Ok." she said, her eyes looking away, self-consciously.

I leant down and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead as I held her close. She sort of sunk into my shoulder a little more, so I gave her another, this time on her cheek. She moved back a little and I leant forward and placed a third kiss on her lips, holding it for maybe just a second longer, as her eyes closed. There still wasn't anything sexual in the kiss. I just wanted my sister to cheer up and this seemed at the time like the best thing to do.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me again, before she leant in further, seeking another. Not thinking anything of it, I dipped my head down and kissed her again. This time her lips opened slightly, and I felt the lightest brush of her tongue against my lips. Leaning into the kiss, I opened my lips as well and my tongue flicked out to gently touch hers. It only lasted a couple of seconds at most, before she pulled away, slowly.

"Thank you," she said, her breathing slightly heavier now. "I'm going to bed; I'll see you in the morning."

With that she disentangled herself from me and quickly crossed the room. Glancing back once, she slipped through the door and closed it quietly behind her, leaving me alone with my confusing thoughts, and an equally confusing erection.

Chapter 2

The next day started with the same pattern as any other Sunday. I woke up just before 11am, threw on some pyjamas and staggered downstairs, yawning as I went.

As I passed onto the landing and down the stairs, I heard the shower running from the bathroom and my sister singing along to some god awful teeny bop song. My parents had clearly gone out somewhere as they were nowhere to be seen and a quick glance outside confirmed their car was gone. I turned on the kettle to make a cup of coffee and I heard the shower turn off as my sister started bustling around the bathroom that was above the kitchen. As I waited for the kettle to boil, I heard her continue to sing her heart out and cross the landing into her bedroom. She clearly seemed a lot happier and didn't slam any doors, so my work was clearly done.

A few minutes later I heard her coming down the stairs and I had a coffee ready and waiting for her as she bustled into the kitchen. The Kitchen was quite small. It was long, covering the entire back of the house, but thin, in a galley style. She came into the room with a big smile on her face, her hair held up by a towel wrapped around her head like a turban and a fully white bathrobe covering her from head to toe. She took the coffee and held it with both hands, blowing onto it gently as her wide smile and rosy cheeks beamed at me.

"Morning," she beamed, "I hope you slept well?"

"Feeling better, are we?" I said as I leant against the counter and sipped my own coffee.

"Much, thank you." she replied, "What are you up to today?"

"Nothing, as far as I know...why?" she clearly had something up her sleeve, probably involving me driving her somewhere. So much for a quiet Sunday!

"I was just thinking, I could take you out for lunch for being so nice to me last night. I know we don't talk about the big stuff very often, but I really appreciated it."

"No problem," I said. "Always happy to help my little sister out."

"...and maybe we could swing by the shops on the way..." she said as she glanced, cheekily, from behind her coffee mug.

"Ahhh, there we are," I said, "I knew there was an ulterior motive. No worries, I could do with a few bits myself."

She let out a little squeal of excitement and placed her mug on the counter as she moved closer and quickly placed a peck on my cheek, before grabbing the mug again, whirling around and prancing back upstairs.

"I'll be ready in 10 minutes, don't forget to shower!" she said over her shoulder as she ran up the stairs.

I shook my head in resignation, downed my coffee as quickly as the temperature allowed, and made my own way upstairs. I nipped into my bedroom to grab a towel and headed to the bathroom. As I passed across the landing and into the bathroom, I noticed that my sister had left her door open just a crack. I saw a brief flash of a fluffy white robe being flung onto her bed and found myself craning my neck to see if I could spy anything more interesting, but my sister was well hidden behind the door. I quickly showered and dried myself, wrapping the towel about my waist. As I stepped out of the bathroom and back across the landing, I saw my sisters door was now open and she was sat at her dressing table, brushing her hair in the mirror and dressed to shop! I heard an over-the-top wolf whistle from my sister's room, followed by giggling as I passed into my room, closing the door behind me. I was dressed in record time, and we were out of the door and in the car 5 minutes later.

We drove to the closest large town, about 40 minutes away, with my sister nattering all the way. She seemed much more upbeat, and we agreed to separate and grab the bits we needed, then meet back at a local pub for a quick lunch. She went off one way, phone in hand, and I went off the other. I bought a few t shirts and a new pair of jeans and after an hour or so, wandered back towards the pub. I managed to get a quick pint from the bar before my sister turned up. She was laden down with bags, handing off each arm. She'd clearly made the most of her shopping time. Thank God for retail therapy! We ordered lunch and chatted while we ate, before eventually heading home.

As soon as we got home, my sister disappeared upstairs, presumably to dump all her newfound treasures, and I pottered around downstairs. There was a note on the kitchen counter from our parents saying they'd come back briefly but had now gone out with friends for the rest of the day. They wouldn't be back until late. After a few minutes my sister's voice drifted down the stairs.

"Hey, Rob. Can I get your opinion on something?" she bellowed.

"Sure, two minutes." I replied.

I made my way upstairs and saw my sister in her room, her bed covered in clothes. She seemed to have emptied her entire wardrobe.

"What do you think of this?" she said, as she twirled slowly. She was wearing a figure-hugging set of dark blue jeans and a dark red t shirt that clung to her in all the best places. I honestly still didn't think of my sister as a sexual being, but that t-shirt could certainly change anyone's' mind! She grinned that amazing grin again as she waited for my answer.

"That looks really good," I said. "Am assuming it's one of your conquests from today?"

"Yep," she said. "I've got more though. Wait there." Then, as if suddenly realising something, she said "Actually, turn around or close your eyes."

I turned around slowly to face into the hallway, and I heard the scrunching of clothing and a the rustle of bags before a red t-shirt flew past me to land on the bed, followed seconds later by the jeans. A few moments later, my sister asked me to turn around again.

She had changed into a yellow summer dress that fell to mid-thigh. It had halter straps and no sleeves, with a neckline that displayed an impressive amount of cleavage. She did another little twirl, the dress rising and spinning out until I could almost see parts a brother should never see. When she stopped spinning her boobs did a very satisfying jiggle and I struggled to keep my eyes somewhere more appropriate.

"I love it," I said, trying to strike a balance between interested, but not lecherous. I think I got away with it as she smiled again.

"Ok, one more, then you're free." she said. "Close your eyes."

I didn't even think and did as she had told. Only later did it occur to me that maybe I should have turned around again. I heard another rustle of clothing and the sound of fabric hitting the bed beside me. I still don't know why, but I relaxed the pressure of my eyes just ever so slightly and peeped out between squinted eyes. I was greeted with a vision of my sister bending over to pick up some items from another bag at her feet. She was wearing a simple white bra and some everyday white panties that stretched taunt across her bum, showing off every curve. I quickly closed my eyes again before I saw anything else and waited patiently. After a minute or two she told me to open them again and this time she had changed into a pair of white trousers and a tight white t-shirt. For the first tine I honestly thought of my sister as truly beautiful, as her rosy skin contrasted against the bright white of her outfit. Her trademark smile was still plastered across her face as she waited for my opinion.

Trying not to stammer, I said,

"Those look awesome as well, they really suit you." she waited for more and I felt obliged to fill the silence. "Those trousers really show off your arse!"

I think I turned beet red as I realised what I'd said, but my sister just giggled and turned back to her clothes pile.

"Thanks, bro. You are free now, just wanted your opinion"

Busying herself folding up clothes, I took my cue to leave and wandered back downstairs with even more confusing thoughts and a tightness in my jeans that wasn't there before.

Chapter 3

The rest of the day went by in a bit of a blur. I watched some TV and played some video games, but decided to turn in for an early night around 9pm. I hadn't seen my sister for a while, but her door was ajar, so I knocked gently and enquired if she was alright. After a second she replied that I could come in.

I found her laid under her duvet, the mountain of clothes from earlier now gone and put away. The covers were pulled up to her chin and I shivered as I realised that my room wasn't the only cold one in the house. We made small talk for a couple of minutes before she saw me shivering slightly and she threw back the duvet and told me to get in. This wasn't unusual, we sometimes shared blankets when watching a film or the like, so I quickly scrambled under the covers. She turned onto her side so we were facing each other, our faces still a couple of feet apart thanks to her bed that was slightly too large for her room. We chatted about everything and nothing, and I eventually found my eyes starting to drift closed.

"I better go before I fall asleep here." I said.

She scooted forward in the bed and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"Good night, Bro. Sweet Dreams." she said.

"Sweet Dreams to you, too." I replied, and as if on instinct, I gave her a second quick peck.

"Night." she said, before kissing me again.

Our eyes meant and I leant in for another, and then another. Eventually her lips opened and our tongues tentatively explored each other. My hand found its way to her hip and started to slide up we continued to make out. As my hand touched the bottom of her boob, I pulled back and almost fell out of the bed. She giggled slightly as I dug myself out from under the covers.

"Good night, seriously this time." she said

I whispered a quick good night, turned out the light and closed her door, before heading to bed. Only as I started to undress for bed did I realise how hard my cock was. Normally I'd take care of it before sleep, but I felt so confused I forced myself to turn over, and struggled with my guilt until I eventually fell asleep.

Chapter 4

I woke up the next day and genuinely forgot where I was. As the night before came back to me, so did the guilt. A quick glance at the bedside clock told me it was just after 9. My parents would both be at work, and my sister is probably still asleep. I clutched the pillow across my face as my brain whirled with what had happened. I had to go talk to my sister.

I climbed out of bed and quickly threw on some pyjama bottoms and a t-shirt. I made the short trip to my sisters room and knocked lightly on her bedroom door. When there was no answer I turned the knob and slowly pushed it open, and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

My sister was lying on her back in the middle of her bed, the duvet having been kicked to the bottom of the bed at some point during the night. She was beautifully and gloriously naked. Her pyjamas lay discarded on the floor next to the bed, but my eyes were drawn to her incredible breasts, heaving as she breathed slowly in and then out. I had not seen her naked since we were both children. I'd seen her in her underwear a couple of times, or wrapped in a towel coming from the shower. Even a bikini on a family holiday last year, but never naked. She was, quite literally, breath taking.

The hint of her beautiful smile was there even in her sleep, her mouth slightly open, the corners upturned as she gently slumbered. Her breasts had no noticeable sag, sitting high on her chest and capped with small, pink nipples that stood slightly proud. My eyes trailed down her stomach, which had just a slight amount of fat to add to her feminine curves, before reaching a small thatch of hair between her legs. Her pubes were trimmed short and as her legs were slightly apart and bent, allowed just the smallest hint of the treasure that lay beneath them. Her thighs were thick and inviting and drew the eye back to the honey pot at the top of her legs.

BroSisUK
BroSisUK
69 Followers
12