Comforting My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dumbfounded and stared for what felt like forever before coming to my senses and backing quietly out of the room, closing the door behind me. Seeing my sister had the now predictable effect and the front of my pyjamas jutted out obscenely as my erection pulsed and throbbed. I am not built like a porn star, maybe 6.5" at most, but at that moment my cock felt bigger and harder than it ever had before. I waited until my cock started to soften, and once it had shrunk back to a more normal state, I knocked again on the door, much louder this time.

"Y..Yes?" my sister said from behind the closed door.

"Hi, it's me, can I come in?" I said.

"Ermm, 2 secs." she replied, and I heard the duvet cover being pulled back into place. "Ok, I'm decent now."

The word "decent" echoed in my brain as all the indecent thoughts from just a moment ago came flooding back, but I opened and stepped through the door, even as blood started to flow to my cock once again.

"Kim, we need to talk," I said, "about last night?" The way it slipped out made it sound like a question.

As my sister rubbed sleep from her eyes she replied, "Do we? What happened?"

"Ermm, we made out?" I said. Again, almost a question.

"You just kissed your sister goodnight," she said, "Nothing wrong with that."

I struggled with what to say next, but she jumped straight back in to save me

"Look, it probably wasn't our best idea, but it was only a kiss. Think of it as practice if you need to rationalise it." she continued, "You've really cheered me up the last couple of days, stop worrying about it. It's ok."

Her words took me by surprise and I sat down on the edge of the bed, taking one of her hands in mine.

"Thank you, Kim. You seem to always know how to cheer me up to." I said.

"Of course I do, dumbass! I'm your sister." She grinned at me again and added her hands to mine.

"Now, where's my morning coffee, or are you just hoping for another kiss?" she stuck her tongue out at me as she said it, and I laughed despite myself.

"Ok, you got me. That's what I was after all along, a morning snog from my sister."

She giggled again, pulling me towards her by my hands. "Oh, alright then, if you insist."

She leant forward with another huge grin on her lips, clearly joking around. I wasn't about to let her win this unspoken game of chicken, so I leant down further. Her lips met mine halfway. After the briefest of touches we both pulled back slightly, our eyes opening simultaneously. She was breathing harder, and her eyes had a mischievous sparkle, before closing again as she leant back towards me. God help me, I wanted to kiss her again, so I moved my lips to hers. We both opened our lips just slightly, and her tongue darted into my hungry mouth to wrestle and fence with mine.

We both sank into the kiss, and the bed, and found ourselves lying next to each other.

During our embrace the duvet had fallen down once more and her right breast peeked out from beneath the folds, her delicious pink nipple hard and inviting. As we continued to kiss my hand crept up her side until I gently cupped her breast, my thumb playing over her hard nipple. She moaned, low and insistent as I continued to stroke and knead her boob. Coming up for air, she looked at me with that twinkle still in her eye, and as that damn smile spread across her face again she pushed gently, but insistently, on the back of my head.

Taking her lead, I found myself staring at her enticing boob only inches from my face. Her pushing continued and it got closer and closer. I licked out tentatively with my tongue and it tickled against the underside of her nipple. Another deep moan and the pressure on my head grow as she forced my mouth onto her breast. I sucked on her nipple as my tongue swirled around it, loving the sounds that were coming from my sister's mouth. My other hand moved up, pulling the duvet further down and uncovering her other breast. My mouth switched over as soon as it was free and I kissed and sucked this new uncovered globe. My left hand trailed under the covers, over her belly and further down until I started running my fingers through her closely cropped pubes. As my finger dipped between her legs and trailed over her slit, there was another loud moan before she pulled me back up for another kiss.

My fingers continued to explore her pussy as my tongue once again explored her mouth. She was sopping wet and my fingers slid across her slit without any resistance. She grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me harder while my fingers slipped inside her for the first time. She was wet, and hot and oh so welcoming. Her hands left my face and moved down my back to my pyjama bottoms, desperately trying to pull them down.

I moved my lips from hers and leant back, watching as she leant forward and pulled the front of my pyjama bottoms out and down, letting my cock flop out. It was so hard it ached, but having freed it, she pulled me back down for another kiss. I used my free hand to take her small fingers and move them to my cock. Hesitantly at first her fingers played across it, gauging its size, before wrapping around my length and letting themselves slowly slide up and down. Our kiss deepened further as she moved her fingers over my cock and I rubbed around her clit, before my fingers delved inside her once again.

Her hand moved faster on my cock and I had to sit back on my heels, breaking our kiss and pulling my fingers from inside her with a wet sucking sound. She continued to stroke me faster and faster, and I felt my climax building. I let out a shuddering breath and a ragged cry I came all over my little sisters body. Most of it landed on her stomach, but some coated her breasts, even reaching to adorn her chin. She started to giggle again as I breathed even more heavily, and when I had finished she turned and buried her face in her pillow, laughing loudly to herself.

I was still in shock and didn't know what to do. After a few more seconds of laughter, she pulled her face out of the pillow and grinned up at me as I leant over her, my wet cock still hard and glistening.

"Ermm.....well, that happened," she grinned

"Ermm...yeah. Holy shit." I replied.

Her grin got even bigger and she started to giggle softly again. "You going to let me up? I think I might need a shower." she said.

"Oh god, sorry. Shit. I'm sorry."

I stumbled back and promptly fell off the bed and onto my arse. She laughed again as I struggled to get up, tangling myself in her discarded pyjamas. She ran out of the room into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. Not sure what to do, I cleaned myself up as best I could with my t-shirt and slunk back to my room. I dived onto the bed, covering my head with the pillows, my head filled with all sorts of thoughts and an odd fatigue. As I tried to figure out exactly which Hell I was now going to, and what the hell I need to do now, my eyes slipped closed, and I drifted off into a fitful sleep.

...To be continued, if people want to hear more.

12