Comforting My Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a violent shudder, my cock exploded, spewing a torrent of cum all over Cathy's tummy. Rope after rope of steamy, sticky, white semen poured from my pulsating dick.

Cathy slowed the pace of her stroking as I came down from the high of my climax. I pulled her close to me, wrapping my hands around her waist, holding her tightly, savouring this most intimate of moments. I pulled away and our mouths met, our lips parted, our tongues exploring, saliva mixing. Cathy's breath was warm and sweet. We held that loving embrace for what seemed an eternity.

As I released my grip I looked down and noticed that Cathy's breasts were still splattered with grease from earlier. The soap had dropped in the water at our feet, so I reached down and retrieved it. I rubbed the soap over her luscious, firm bosom building up a bubbling lather. With a hand on each breast, I rubbed sensuously, the dirt disappearing as I did so. Cathy's boobs were soft to the touch, but her nipples were stiffening with the attention of my wandering hands. I pinched her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh Greg, that is soooo nice, don't stop," Cathy begged. I had no intention of stopping, her breasts drawing my hands like a magnet. Her nipples were enticing, and I had to have them in my mouth. Cupping her left boob in my hands, I lashed her nipple with my tongue, flicking and sucking, drawing her elongated teat inside my warm. moist mouth.

Cathy was moaning gently, her knees were trembling and she was clearly ready to experience an orgasm of her own. I continued to suck on her nipple and with my other hand massaged her other breast. That nipple too was now standing proudly erect as Cathy collapsed into my arms, her body shaking as passion enveloped her. I held her tightly, supporting her so as she wouldn't fall.

Looking each other in the eyes, we silently decided to walk to the shore. We sat down on our towels and I reached across to the cooler and took out the two beers.

"Cheers," we said, clinking the bottles together.

"Cathy," I said," I'm scared, have we gone too far? We are brother and sister, surely we should have stopped."

In my own mind, I had absolutely no regrets, but I had to know how Cathy felt about the whole episode. Had I damaged our relationship terminally? I would be shattered if that was the case.

"Greg, I have never felt so alive. We love each other, we have all our lives, what we have is special. I feel absolutely no guilt or shame," Cathy explained as she held my hand tightly.

I experienced an overwhelming sense of relief. We were on the same page emotionally and raised our relationship to a whole new level. We sat silently and sipped our beers, content and at peace with the world. The sun dipped behind a tall stand of blue gums and a hint of a breeze wafted over us. Birds were hopping from branch to branch and I could not imagine a time when I felt as one with nature and so in charge of my emotions. The tranquillity of the bush setting matched my mood. I had never been happier.

"OK brother, a quick dip before we head back to the house," Cathy demanded as she strolled to the water's edge. I followed her in, diving under the water and swimming to the middle of the dam. I stopped and treaded water as Cathy swum towards me. We met and cuddled there for a moment before swimming back to shore.

Drying off, we hopped on the quad bike and took a more leisurely ride back to the homestead. Cathy again held me firmly around my waist, but this time it felt different, more intimate than the trip to the dam. It was a very satisfying feeling.

I knew that I had to have a nap. It had been both a physically and emotionally draining morning. I was thrilled that I had another six days with Cathy, and I could only imagine what lay ahead. In minutes, I had fallen into a deep sleep.

12