All Comments on 'Comforting My Sister Pt. 01'

by Seebob69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Hot stuff so far. widowed at 25 and no babies. I hope brother moves in and they get to make a family.

zooliciouszoolicious11 months ago

Amazing start. They’re meant to be together. So many ways to go with them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I never had a sister growing up, but always wished I would. Because I am pretty sure we would have been very close and probably in the same situation. Not that we would have been nude around the house, because I was raised in a very religious house hold, but when we were alone I think we would have got very close and intimate! Would have probably even went a little farther as to make love.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I so hope the next part is close.

TigersmanTigersman11 months ago

Good story. I loved the attention to detail and timing. I look forward to the next chapter.

unclemerv77unclemerv7711 months ago

I'll go along wit Tigersman

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't care for the nudist lifestyle and always hate the "beer and wine" only cliche in these stories. Doesn't anyone ever drink something different? I'm a nondrinker myself. That being said, I couldn't read much more than a third of page 1 and just gave up. The story already sucked and I'm sure it wouldn't get any better. 2* At least it was ONLY the brother and sister and no one else. Nice try.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

the nudism thing removed any hope for the slightest moment of belief in this ridiculous faux plot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ugh, I hate to be a jerk and be overly critical, but maybe this will be helpful. Things just happen in this story - it's basically just a list of events of flat one dimensional characters going through the motions.

Which is a shame, because the seed idea of a brother consoling his widowed sister is a great idea for a story. You could explore her sadness and need for an intimate connection in a really compelling way. The brother could have felt conflicted maybe he has always had hidden romantic feelings for her, but doesn't want to exploit the situation while she's emotionally fragile.

But neither of your characters act like real people would act in those circumstances. There is no emotional depth. He shows up, they drink, they get naked and eventually fuck. There is no build up. Stuff just happened.

The fact that he is visiting on the anniversary of her husband's death should have some significance, or you could have cut it out entirely and have the brother visit for whatever bullshit reason or no reason at all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story about brother-sister love. This type of fantasy could actually happen, particularly between consenting adult. Of all the reported family incest occurrences, incest between a brother and sister make up 5 present from actual physical love or to mental and physical abuse leading to total disaster.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The word is taut. A taunt is a nasty comment

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story. Please continue.

Seebob69Seebob6911 months agoAuthor

AUTHOR

Thank you to all who have made the effort to comment.

I am always appreciative of constructive criticism that has the capacity to improve my work

.However I{ am often amused by comments such as , I didn't like the nudism part , as i am not a nudist myself . or I didn't like the drinking part as I am a non drinker.

I would prefer a critique of the writing style rather than any personal belief.

Also, remember that this and no doubt 99% of works in Incest/Taboo are works of fiction and any "faux plots" are exactly that.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster11 months ago

I enjoyed this story, though not my usual genre. I will say that family love has always intrigued us.

Your character build was good. I would love to see more and even a bit more of their backstory? Not really necessary though. A nice love story build on the foundation of a deeper love of each other tied together from tragedy. Pure love knows no limits. Just beautiful.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

I'm glad that I read some of the other comments before writing this. Most of the time, I rag on the posts by anonymous users because some of them are obviously hiding their identity just to be trolls or troglodytes.

But 11 days ago, an anonymous user hit it dead on with my same opinion. They started their post with:

"Ugh, I hate to be a jerk and be overly critical, but maybe this will be helpful."

They emphasized that the characters were just going through the motions with no real substance or emotions. This also affected the whole nudist angle as well. It was almost like they were looking for an excuse to be voyeuristic and not actually practicing what the real life nudists do.

I wanted to read all of it, but I actually got so bored with it that I actually fell asleep! 1/5

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind96 months ago

Bravo for a well paced and even better well written brother/sister Incest/Taboo story. I look forward to reading more of your offerings, especially the next part of this story. Five Stars!!!!!

BruceS1949BruceS1949about 2 months ago

This is a lovely start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeebob69@Seebob69
Keen nudist living in rural NSW, Australia . Raised my 4 daughters in the nudist lifestyle.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES