All Comments on 'Comforting Pete Ch. 02'

by WhyNotUs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JgsexyJgsexy10 months ago

Lovely story. My alter-ego Jaimie is vert jealous and wishes Pete was in her life!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow10 months ago

Going great. I think there was a little mixup in the Jennifer/Jessica meeting, but most probably won't catch it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have so much fun w your stories. Please keep going w Jess and Pete. Looking forward to the love story that is about to happen!!

Fran_cdFran_cd10 months ago

I'm loving this story! Please keep going. You write very well and I'm anxious to see how you write about Jess' first time out in public!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4205 months ago

Wow just wow. I love this story.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 1 month ago

Excellent work, please do keep going

ColonelinguistColonelinguist8 days ago

Seems as if Pete had planned to turn John into his personal horny cock sucking t-girl from day one and now Jess can not get enough of ‘playing wife’ each weekend.

He is has obviously contemplated how he’ll make her accept being a full time wife every single day of the week and I absolutely love the way you’re letting us in on Pete’s master plan through Jess’s ( and sometimes John’s ) narrative.

Will Jess eventually submit to getting real breast? 36C’s would mean the end of pretending be a girl, but instead a girlfriend with benefits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhyNotUs@WhyNotUs
Was bored one day and started writing for fun. Blown away at how well the stories have been received. Appreciate all the feedback and 5* ratings!!! REMINDER: All stories are Fiction and take place in Fantasyland for fun! There is no risk of disease or unwanted pregnancy. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES