Comforting Pete Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course Pete," she said, as she typed into her phone. "Anything else?"

"We're going to mainly play Blackjack and Roulette and then spend time betting on games. You know I like to play with no one else at the table and Jessica is the same way. Can you make sure we have private tables available for both of us?" Pete asked.

"No problem," she said, "Can I make a comment? I don't want to be insulting though."

"How long do you know me?" Pete asked. "You can say anything to us. Jessica included."

"Oh good, I never want to overstep," she said. "Jessica you're obviously a very beautiful woman and I can see you like to show off your assets. We have great security here, but we've encountered a bunch of real assholes lately. So if you are going to be walking around the casino alone in very sexy dresses, make sure you keep an eye out. I want your first time here to be wonderful."

"I appreciate that Sam, but all I brought was low cut dresses. Do you really think I'll have a problem?" I asked.

"I just wanted to keep you aware. I'm sure you get hit on all the time, but Vegas is a little different," she said.

"Jess, why don't you go down to the shop and see if they have a few dresses that are a little more casual. You can still wear the smoking hot ones when we're together," Pete said.

"Good idea Pete. Pick out whatever you want and they're on me. Just tell them 'Sam wants me to have this'. I know it's silly, but that's the special code," she said giggling.

We both laughed at how corny it was. We thanked Sam and she made sure to exchange numbers with me before she left. Pete and I unpacked our luggage and sat down on the bed.

Pete looked at the clock and asked, "Hungry yet?"

"No not really," I replied, "Want to hit a few tables and work up an appetite?"

"Actually I have another way to work up an appetite. Why don't we check out the balcony?" He suggested.

I knew what he meant and I had a big smile on my face knowing we were about to recreate my Vegas dream. I had flown out in a Short Black Mini Dress. It had tiny shoulder straps and my perfect tits were hanging out of the top. The bottom clung tight to my ass and only went halfway to my knees. Sam was right, this dress was a scumbag magnet. I hadn't thought much about it because 99% of my time out of the house was with Pete. I didn't really have any friends or other girls that I talked to.

With his hand on the small of my back, Pete escorted me out to the balcony. We were on the top floor of the hotel and the view was spectacular. I could see the Vegas Strip on either side, yet the balcony was private so no one else could see us. There was also a hot tub out there that I'm sure we would make good use of several times this week.

I was standing holding the railing while Pete came up behind me. He kissed my neck while he reached in front of me to rub my breasts. He pulled down the top, letting them breathe. He kept kissing my neck while he rubbed my nipples. I was moaning deeply and my dick popped out of my Thong and sprang into an erection. Pete moved his hands down and slid the bottom of my Dress up. He pulled my Black Thong down and thrusted into me in one smooth motion.

Since he had been fucking me every day for over six months, I didn't really need to lube up anymore and he didn't really need to go in gently anymore. I still enjoyed being made love to and fucked slowly, but when we were in a setting like this, I wanted to be fucked hard! He was going to town, pounding me like crazy while my head was turning side to side and enjoying the sights. Vegas was always my favorite town and I always dreamed of having sex outside while I looked around. Little did I know I would be the one bent over, holding onto the railing while my Boyfriend plowed my ass. I was thrusting my hips back against Pete and my eyes caught the Bellagio Fountain. It must have been some type of sensory association, because as soon as the Fountain shot water into the air, I came and shot my load all over the glass partition. Realizing I came, Pete picked up the pace and fucked his cum into me.

We changed for dinner and I put on another Skimpy Dress, a Red one this time with matching Red Lingerie underneath. We had a nice meal and hit some tables after. I wasn't worried, but Sam had a security guard hanging out nearby while I played Blackjack. I went on a nice run and won $4000. It was the most I've ever one in my life in one sitting. I tried to find Pete and when I didn't I asked the security guard to walk me to my room.

When I got to the room Pete was already inside and he looked mad. "What's wrong Babe?" I asked.

"Fucking rat motherfucking dealers with their 7 card 21s!" He screamed.

"Bad night?" I said.

"I lost $12,000. $10,000 of it on one hand. I had 3 splits going, that I doubled down on. I had 19, 19, 20, and 20. I figured the worst I could do was break even. Then the asshole pulls a 2, 3, A, 2, 6, 2, which was 16 and then that cocksucker pulled a 5 for 21!" He screamed.

"I'm sorry Babe, that sucks. You'll get'em tomorrow," I said, trying to be positive.

"How did you do?" He asked.

"Not too bad," I said smiling, not wanting to get him more upset.

"Come on, tell me," he said.

"Up 4," I said.

"$4000?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"So were only down $8000 for the trip," he said.

"What do you mean 'We'?" I said, "I'm up!"

"I'll show you who's up!" He said, finally smiling.

He tackled me onto the bed and pulled my dress off, so I was just in my Bra and Panties. He kissed me hard before spinning me around and fucking me Doggy Style. He was ramming me so hard that the headboard was hitting against the wall. We both came again and fell asleep.

VEGAS -- DAY 2

I had Sam book me a Spa day while Pete tried to recoup some of his losses. He told me to enjoy myself and to take up Sam on her shopping idea. I was such a girl now that I loved to buy new clothes. We made plans to meet at the Sportsbook at 4pm to bet on the night baseball games and then we would figure out the rest of the night from there.

I was totally comfortable with my body by now, but I understood that some people might not. I didn't think it was necessary to let Sam know I was packing something extra, but the girls in the Spa needed to know. I walked into my appointment and asked for the manager. I told her my situation and handed her a $100 bill. She thought I was joking and it actually took me a second to convince her. She told me they get special girls all the time and not to worry about it. She called over two girls who were cool with my special circumstances and I tipped them both $100 too.

They led me into a big dressing room to take off my clothes and put on a robe. As I walked in, there was another girl getting undressed. I didn't realize it was an area for multiple people and I was embarrassed. The other girl was too and she spun around quickly.

"Oops, I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone else was in here. I thought it was a solo changing room," I said.

"Yeah, I didn't know my first time here either," she said with her back still turned.

I found myself staring at her amazing ass, and then I looked away hoping she didn't see me. "Do you want me to go outside while you finish?" I asked.

"Nah, it's fine, you've seen me half naked already," she said.

"You do have an amazing body though," I said. Since I've become Jessica, I've become much more comfortable talking to women.

"You're one to talk, I can tell you've got the goods hiding under that dress," she said.

"Aren't you sweet," I said. "How about we both face our lockers and get our robes on quickly."

"Ok," she said.

I pulled my Dress over my head quickly and took off my Bra and Panties. I put my arms though the sleeves of the robe and lightly tied the belt around my waist. I spun around and the woman was looking at me with her robe on.

"What?" I asked.

"Just enjoying the view, you got to check out my ass, so I figured I would do the same," she said laughing.

"And?" I asked.

"It's as nice as I thought it would be," she said.

"Thanks," I said, "Now that we've seen each other naked, we should probably know each others names. I'm Jessica."

I reached out my hand and she shook it saying, "I'm Erica, nice to meet you."

As she leaned forward, her robe opened and I saw a pink contraption between her legs. She looked embarrassed and closed her robe up quickly.

"Is everything ok," I asked, "What was that?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it," she said.

I blurted out, "Are you a special girl too?" I can't believe those words came out of my mouth. Fuck, I just gave myself away to a total stranger.

"Wait? Too? You mean you have a...?" she asked.

It was too late now so I said, "Yep."

"Can I see?" She asked.

"Only if I can too," I said.

"On 3 we both drop our robes? Ok?" She asked.

"Ok. 1-2-3." I said.

We both dropped our robes to reveal our naked bodies. She had tremendous boobs, bigger than mine for sure and her dick was locked in that pink device I spotted.

"I was right, you have a smoking hot body," she said.

"You're one to talk. Your breasts are amazing. What do you call that thing you have on?" I asked.

"Technically speaking it's a cock cage, but I call it my clit," she said.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No, I don't even notice it anymore, it's been locked up for over a year now," she said.

"But you can still...?" I asked.

"Orgasm? Yeah. They're so much better like this. I don't have the urge to play with myself and my Husband gives me all the pleasure I need," she said.

"So you're married. That's cool." I said.

"How about you? Husband? Boyfriend?" She asked.

"Boyfriend," I said, "He's somewhere in the Casino right now."

"Yeah, so is my Husband," she said. "Maybe ask him to lock you up one day. Trust me. It's amazing, plus it will make your panties fit better."

I'll think about it," I said, "I'm very satisfied with the way my Boyfriend typically makes me climax though."

"Hey, since we have so much in common do you want to have our Spa Day together?" She asked.

"Sure, that should be fun. I don't really have any female friends," I said.

"I had a best friend for a while, but since she met a sugar daddy I don't really see her anymore. I've been looking for a friend too," she said.

"Ok, let's talk while we have the ladies take care of us. I have a feeling we will get along really well. I gave my girls $100 each, so they won't run their mouths about me. I have some extra cash if you want to take care of yours," I said.

"I usually tip at the end, but upfront is a great idea. I've got my cash handy," she said.

We walked out in our robes and greeted the attendants. One would be in charge of our massages and the other was going to do the mani, pedi, facial, etc. Erica gave each of her girls $100.

"For you two," she said. "I'd like to get massaged next to my new friend Jessica, and if you don't mind we'd appreciate some Spa-Customer Confidentiality."

"Of course," the masseur said, "What happens in the Spa, stays in the Spa!"

We all laughed at her variation of the famous Vegas slogan. The masseur pushed the tables closer so Erica and I could talk. We dropped our robes and were naked faced down on the tables.

"So how long have you been Jessica?" Erica asked me.

"Just over six months," I said.

"No way, you act so natural for a rookie," she said.

"How long have you been Erica?" I asked.

"Almost three years," she said.

"Whoa, I am a rookie," I said.

"Yep, I told you about my Husband, but I'm also a Mom of a boy and a girl," she said.

"Wow, it sounds like you have your life together," I said, "Do you mind telling me your story? I'm still not sure I want to ever be in the same position as you."

"Of course I'm happy to share my story, sweetie," she said, "But if you haven't looked in the mirror lately you're well on your way to being a wife and a mom too."

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Other than the thing in between your legs no one would ever believe you're not a real woman. Your face is naturally beautiful, you had surgery to get those spectacular boobs, should I continue?" She asked.

"You make some good points," I said.

"Do you still fantasize about women? Who do you think about when you masturbate?"

"Actually I don't ever jerk off, I don't think I can cum that way anymore," I said.

"What about sex? You told me your Boyfriend takes care of your needs," she said.

"It's wonderful. I wake him up with a blowjob every morning and he fucks me at least once a day. Thinking about it, the only way I can cum anymore is from his dick or his tongue," I said.

"No way! I do the same with my Husband, but we've done other things too," she said.

"Over three years you must have done a lot," I said.

She reached over, grabbed my hand and said, "Maybe one night we can swap!"

"Oh I don't know about that. Other than Pete I've only been with one girl back in college. Have you guys done it with other people?" I asked.

"Just a couple that we really liked. So you've really only been fucked by one dick and been inside one pussy?" She asked.

"Yep. I still can't believe I've been fucked by a dick in the first place. I thought all along I would be the one doing the fucking," I said.

"Yeah, but isn't it so much better to feel your man inside you? I thought you might be curious to see what a different man feels like," she said. "Think about it."

"Ok," I said, Anyway, enough about me, I'd really like to hear your story."

"How long do you have?" She asked, giggling.

"How about the Cliff's Notes version to start?" I asked.

"Ok, here goes," she began. "I was a normal guy engaged to a girl who dumped me because she said she was a lesbian. My parents had disowned me and I was unemployed and homeless. My Best Friend Jim was rich and he quickly convinced me to be his Trophy Wife. Through a crazy turn of events I ended up knocking up the lesbian fiancée and she wanted me keep the baby boy. So I'm technically his father and his mother. Then we found a surrogate and Jim is the father of our baby girl. We are Best Friends and more importantly Husband and Wife and Mom and Dad. I am happier than I've ever been!"

"Wow, that's amazing and sounds so familiar. Does your Husband know someone named Pete?" I asked.

"I don't think so, why?" She asked.

"You'll see when you hear my story," I said.

"I'm intrigued," she said.

"My Best Friend Pete had just been dumped by his live-in girlfriend. He was lonely and depressed and I went over to cheer him up. One thing led to another and I lost a bet and had to give him a handjob. I tried to forget it and pass it off as two buddies just messing around. We went out as friends a couple times the following week and tried to pick up chicks. I had a girl throwing herself at me and I couldn't close the deal. I didn't have much luck with women and this was another example. Pete is a lawyer and a great negotiator, and he talked me into being his Girlfriend on the weekends. I was happy with that arrangement, great sex for a couple days and then back to being a dude during the week," I told her.

"It's amazing how close our stories are," she said.

"Oh, there's more, and tell me if you've heard this before," I said suggestively. "I messed up a big presentation at work and found myself unemployed and unable to make rent."

"So you agreed to move in with Pete and be Jessica 24/7," she said, already knowing how my story would end.

"Yep, that's why I was wondering if our guys knew each other. It would be some coincidence," I said.

"I'm pretty sure they don't know each other. Jim doesn't have many buddies that I don't know about. Let's introduce them later. I have a feeling we're going to be great friends, especially considering how similar we are," she said.

We finished our massages and went for the other Spa treatments. We continued to talk about our lives and Erica was excited to show me pictures of her kids. We tipped the Spa ladies another $100 each. They had done a wonderful job and we wanted to reinforce the idea that they needed to keep our secrets. Just as we were finishing getting dressed, Sam walked into the Spa.

"Hello ladies," Sam said, "I didn't know you two knew each other."

"We actually just met," Erica said.

"Hey Sam, do you know if Pete and Erica's husband know each other?" I asked.

"Not that I know of, and not to toot my own horn, but as the best Casino Host in Las Vegas, I know everything about my clients. Especially two of my best ones," Sam said.

"Ok, we were just wondering," Erica said.

"I ran into Pete and he wanted me to remind you to meet him in the Sportsbook at 4," Sam said to me, "But it's still early, and you have time to go shopping if you want."

"Oooh, shopping," Erica said, "Can I come with?"

"Of course you can," I said, "I'd love to have a friend to look at clothes with."

"You remember the secret code, Erica, right?" Sam said.

"I do, but it's not necessary for you to buy us things," Erica said.

"Oh yes it is," Sam said, "Please go enjoy yourselves."

Erica and I walked into the mall section of the Casino. There were tons of stores we could choose from. I have been to the Cosmopolitan several times, but never as someone who was dress shopping. Erica had been here many times and she took control of the trip. I told her I needed some basic dresses because I had only packed sexy ones. She made some playful fun of me, telling me there was still a lot for me to learn. Dressing like a slut, as she called it, was great for at home and nightlife when I was with my man, but there was such a thing as being casual as well.

We felt bad about taking advantage of Sam's generosity. Pete and Jim could afford to buy us anything we wanted, but we also knew that their gambling losses were going to offset our purchases anyway. Erica helped me pick out three dresses to wear around the casino. Then we went into Fredrick's of Hollywood. I have never been in a lingerie store. I was familiar with the catalog from my former life, but all my lingerie was either inherited or purchased online.

Erica told the saleslady that we wanted something slutty to blow our guy's minds. Erica thought it would be fun to get the same outfit, even though we would probably never see each other wearing it. We both wanted to be girly-girls in the Spa and had them give us Pink Fingernails and Toenails, with Bubblegum Pink Lipstick. The lady showed us a matching Pink Body Hugging Bustier that pushed up our boobs. It was so low cut that my nipples almost burst out of the top. With it was a tiny Pink G-Strink, Garter Belt and Stockings. Erica needed a larger size due to her massive breasts, and the saleslady told us both we looked breathtaking.

We had arranged for the stores to deliver our purchases to our rooms so we didn't have to worry about carrying everything. I checked my phone and it was 3:45pm. I had 15 minutes to meet Pete and I told Erica we should head that direction. As we were walking she stopped at the window of the Bridal Shop.

"Oh my God Sweetie, you would look drop dead gorgeous in that Wedding Dress," she said.

There were several dresses in the window, but I knew exactly which one she was talking about. It was strapless and low cut to show off a ton of cleavage. It had a silhouette that went tight down the body and then stayed tight like a mermaid. I pictured myself wearing it and I felt a stirring in my crotch. Was I really at the point where I was thinking about putting on a Wedding Dress and getting married?

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Come on, you have to try it on," Erica said.

"Oh I don't know. He brought up getting married in passing one time when I first moved in. It hasn't come up since then and I don't know if either of us wants that," I said.