Comforting Pete Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica moves in w Pete and meets a new friend on vacation.
9.9k words
4.82
7.4k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
372 Followers

FRIDAY AFTERNOON (CONTINUED)

Pete drove me to my apartment to gather my belongings. Before we left I tried to convince him to let me change back into my John clothes. He told me I looked great and I was never going to be seeing any of the people in my building again. I finally agreed and we grabbed a couple of suitcases and boxes.

It's strange to pack up your whole life knowing you're about to start a new one. Looking around I didn't have too many things that Pete didn't have already. First was the easy stuff, all of my Jessica clothes I had been collecting over the past couple weeks. Pete wanted me to leave all of John's clothes behind, but I convinced him to let me keep two shirts and two pairs of pants in case of emergency. He suggested I take a couple pairs of sneakers that looked unisex. Other than that there were just some childhood mementos for me to take. All of the furniture, everything in the kitchen and linen closets could stay. My landlord wasn't a nice guy so I didn't feel bad leaving things behind. It was probably better for him anyway because after a cleanup, he could rent the place as furnished. Pete put my things in the car while I went to drop off my keys and tell the landlord I was leaving.

I knocked on the door and he opened it. "Holy Crap John, is that you?"

"Yes," I said.

"I always knew you were a weirdo," he said.

Weirdo? Screw him. I didn't want to engage this asshole and Pete was waiting for me. I said, "Yeah, whatever. Anyway, I'm moving out. Here's my keys. You can keep everything I left up there."

"What? You can't do that. You signed a lease," he said.

"Then send me a bill. I left you enough furniture to make it worth your while," I said.

"We'll see about that. I have your number and if I'm not satisfied, I'll be calling," he said.

"No problem," I said, knowing that John won't exist much longer.

I got in Pete's car and he drove me to my new home. He helped me unpack my clothes and put my personal mementos in the attic. We thought about going out to dinner, but we were too tired so we just ordered takeout.

Pete opened a bottle of wine and he toasted, "To my beautiful girlfriend and new roomie!"

I clinked his glass, "I think I'm a little more than just your roomie at this point," I said, giggling.

He started over, "Ok then, to my beautiful girlfriend, new roomie, and amazing lover. I am so excited to spend every day and night with you."

I clinked his glass again and said, "That's better! Oh and I'm so excited to be starting my new life with you!"

We ate dinner and went right to the bedroom. Pete was amazing. I thought we were having some great sex on the weekends, but if tonight was any indication of how it was going to be every night, I was in for a treat. We started out with me on my back and him fucking me slowly until I had my first orgasm. Then he flipped me over into doggy where he pounded my ass hard until I came for the second time. He was still so hard and breathing heavy that I flipped him over onto his back and rode him until I came for the third time with him unloading deep inside me for the first time that night. On my first night as a live in girlfriend I was ahead 3-1. We had fucked for two hours straight and fell right to sleep.

SATURDAY

I woke up first and found us both naked next to each other in Pete's bed. Actually it's my bed now too. We had a great first night and when I looked over to see him hard in his sleep I knew how I was supposed to wake him up. I bent down and gave him a slow blowjob, trying to make sure he stayed asleep right until the end. I took him deep and then focused on just the head. He was moaning in his sleep. I wondered if he was dreaming or just enjoying my mouth. I was getting into it when I heard him say "Oh Jess." He was awake now and in less than a minute he filled my belly with his sperm.

"That was great Jessica," he said, "I'm gonna love having you wake me up like that every morning!"

"Whatever makes you happy," I said. "It's still early though and I have something to take care of. Why don't you go back to sleep and I'll text you when I'm on my way home."

"Ok Jess," he said, and dozed back off.

I got up and went to my room. We agreed that I would sleep with Pete every night, but since my clothes were already setup in the guest room, that would act as my walk-in closet and changing area. I hadn't told Pete, but I needed to go see my parents and tell them that I wasn't going to be around anymore. I knew I couldn't tell them about Jessica and moving in with Pete, so I had a whole story ready. I wanted to do this on my own so it worked out that Pete went back to sleep.

I jumped in the shower and washed myself extra well. I took out my hair extensions and had to clean all the sex off of me, plus my makeup and nail polish. I put on my John clothes and looked in the mirror to see myself dressed as a guy for most likely the last time ever.

I got in my car and made the hour drive to my parent's house. I gave them a heads up that I was coming and that I had some news. This was normal practice and my Mom said she would make lunch.

For some reason I was nervous walking up to the door. I didn't see them too often and I was about to tell them I wasn't going to see them for a long time. I don't know if I would ever be ready for them to meet Jessica. My Mom kissed me hello on the cheek and my Dad gave me a hug. I was the youngest of three. My brother and sister each had families of their own and lived out of state.

We sat down for lunch and I said, "I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?"

"Always the good," my Dad said.

"I've been promoted to Vice President of my company," I said with a smile.

"Wow," my Mom said, that's wonderful.

"Yeah, that's really great, Son," he said. "We're so proud of you."

I smiled because it was nice to see them happy for me. My smile started to fade when I remembered I was telling a complete lie.

"And what's the bad news?" she asked.

"They're relocating me to Australia," I said.

"What?" she said, totally surprised.

"You were right when you said good and bad. Are you happy with this arrangement?" He asked.

"I think so," I said. "They're covering all my moving expenses, finding me a place to live and doubling my salary."

"Sounds like a great deal," he said.

"How long will you be gone?" She asked.

"It's a two year project I'm supervising, so at least that long. After that we'll see what happens," I said.

"So you won't be gone forever then," she said.

"You never know," my Dad said to my Mom, "Maybe he'll finally meet a girl down there. Australian girls are hot. They're tall and have huge boobs!"

My Mom gave my Dad a look and I said, "Thanks, Dad."

"Maybe it's not the worst thing. Your brother and sister gave me grandchildren, maybe a change of scenery will be good for you," she said.

"When do you have to leave?" he asked.

"That's the other thing, I have to pack up and leave on Monday. My office is putting all of my household things in storage and I just have to pack all my clothes. Everything will be waiting for me down there," I said.

"Promised you'll call and visit," she said, starting to tear up.

"Yeah, make sure you stay in touch. We are so proud of you. Too bad it's not more local, but I know you'll do a great job," he said.

I was starting to get emotional too. They thought I was leaving for a great career opportunity, and in reality I was about to explore a great personal opportunity. We finished lunch and exchanged a tearful goodbye.

I got in the car to drive back and Pete called. "Hello," I answered in a sad voice.

"Jessica, are you ok?" He asked. "You've been gone a long time."

"I'm ok. It's a long story," I said.

"It sounds like you're driving. Tell me," he said.

"I went to see my parents," I said, "I had to tell them I wasn't going to be around anymore. I got a little upset when I was leaving."

"Did you tell them about us? About Jessica?" He asked.

"No, no, no, I couldn't do that. I made up an elaborate story about getting promoted and relocated to Australia," I said.

"How did they take it?" He asked.

"Pretty well. They were excited for my opportunity, but sad I wouldn't be able to just drive over anymore. I told them I would be gone at least two years. That gives me time to come up with a new plan by then," I said.

"That makes sense. So I take it John went to tell them?"

"Yeah, that's one of the reasons I kept some clothes, but don't worry, you'll only see Jessica from now on," I said.

"It's ok. Just let me know next time instead of sneaking out of here," He said.

"I had to do this by myself. You have such a great ability to convince me to do things, I wanted to make sure I did it my way," I said.

"Fair enough," he said, "How far out are you?"

"About 45 minutes," I said.

"Ok, when you get here come into our Bedroom dressed the way you are. I'll have a surprise for you," he said.

"You know I love surprises!" I said.

"It's going to be a good one too!" He said

I picked up my speed a bit, excited to see what he had in store for me. I made good time back to the house and walked inside. It always seemed like the TV was on every time I walked in, but right now you could hear a pin drop. I walked down the hallway and our bedroom door was closed.

I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. Facing away from me was Pete, wiggling his ass. He wasn't just wiggling, he was decked out in a Pink Babydoll, Black Stockings, and a Black Thong Nestled between his cheeks. Topping it off was a long blonde wig on his head.

"Whoa!" I yelled.

Not turning around he said, "You like it?"

"Of course Babe, but what are you thinking?" I asked.

"I'm thinking you should enjoy your last day as John," he said.

"Where did this outfit come from? You can't fit in any of my things," I asked.

"Joan picked it up for me. I was going to dress up for you at some point and when you told me you were in John mode, I thought it was the perfect time," he said.

"So I can fuck you?" I asked.

"If you want to...of course you don't have to, but know this is the only time I'll ever offer," he said.

"How do you want me to do it?" I asked.

"Anyway you want to," he said. "You're welcome to take me in multiple positions, but the second you cum inside me, it's over."

"You want me to cum inside you?" I asked, surprised.

"I figure you've taken enough cumshots from me by now, and to tell you the truth, I'm a little curious how it feels," he said.

"Are you ready now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've been kneeling here waiting for you," he said, "I put some of your Strawberry Lube on, but you'll probably need more. Please be gentle, first time, remember."

I laughed as I flashed back to me pleading with him to be gentle when he entered me for the first time. I stripped down and grabbed the lube from the nightstand. I was hard almost instantly. With all the sex we've had in this bed, this is the first time I'll be giving instead of receiving. I pulled his thong down his legs and threw it on the floor. I spread his cheeks and gave him a long lick with my tongue. I felt him shudder. He thought I was going to fuck him right away, but with this being my only chance I was going to take my time.

I worked my tongue around his asshole and he started to moan. I introduced my first finger and he yelped. He was tight.

He mumbled "Go slow, nothing has ever been up there before."

"Don't worry Babe, I'm gonna get you nice and loose before I bust your cherry!" I said with a giggle.

I squirted some more lube and now two fingers were inside him. My dick wasn't as big as his, but it was still a good size, and I wanted to make sure he enjoy losing his anal vriginity. I know he said this was a one time deal, but if I make him really love it, maybe he'll let me do it again.

I was sawing three fingers inside of him and he was breathing heavy. His hips started to pump back against me and I knew he was ready. I pulled my fingers out and he groaned in disappointment. That sound made me even harder. I lubed myself up and placed my dick at his entrance. I heard him take a deep breath and I pushed my head inside him.

"Holy Shit," he screamed. "Are you all the way in?"

Rookie! I thought to myself. "No Babe, that's just the tip. There's still a whole lot of cock with your name on it."

"Ahhh," he moaned.

"I'll just hold it here and you tell me when you're ready for more," I said.

"Ok," he said.

I put both my hands on his cheeks and spread him even wider, hoping to ease the pain and so he would give me the ok to go deeper.

It seemed like forever had gone by with just my tip stretching his asshole until he finally said, "You can put more in now."

I started to inch in and he was yelping in pain. I remembered what he had done to me when he fucked me from behind, so I slapped his ass. At the same time I was distracting him I plunged all the way inside of him.

"Oh My God!" He screamed.

I felt him spasm and squeeze my dick. I looked down and he was cumming on the sheets. I had given him an orgasm in one thrust! I held still as I let him enjoy the feeling.

Once his breathing returned to normal I said, "Feeling good Babe?" Using one of the lines he says to me.

"Is that how you feel every time I make you cum?" He asked.

"Yup," I said, "There aren't too many things better than cumming with a dick up your ass!"

"Now I know why you like it so much," he said.

"Uh huh," I said, agreeing.

"We about done then?" He asked.

"Are you kidding? I didn't even get to fuck you yet and I certainly haven't shot my load inside you," I said.

He started to speak and before he could get any words out I pulled back and thrust into him hard. He gasped and I pounded him good in his first Doggy Style experience. I was getting into it and I was close to cumming. I was content to finish this way, but then he started shaking again. I slowed down and let him enjoy his second anal orgasm of the night.

"Still feeling good Babe?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," he said, "I can't believe you haven't cum yet. You never last this long when you're on the other end."

"Different sensations I guess. I am close though. How about we look into each other's eyes as I cum inside you for the first time?" I asked.

I pulled out and flipped him on his back. I had only seen him from behind so far and when I saw his face I laughed.

"What?" he asked, looking confused.

"We may have to have Joan give you some makeup tips," I said, still laughing.

"Shut up," he said, "I was trying to look pretty for you."

I leaned down to kiss him, with the opposite feeling of his lipstick coated lips pressing against mine. I put my hands underneath him, lifting him a bit to put a pillow in place. I was still hard and aching to cum. He wanted to know what it felt like and I was happy to oblige. I told him to spread his legs more and got in position.

I looked at his asshole and he was wide open. I wondered if that's what mine looked like. Either way I knew I would be able to go back in smoothly without giving him much discomfort. I put my tongue back in his mouth and we made out as I entered him again. He moaned into my mouth as I started to fuck him again. I was giving him long slow strokes, trying to make him cum for the third time while I emptied my balls into him. His noises got louder, even though they were muffled by my mouth. I felt warm liquid hitting my stomach and I knew I had made him cum again. His hole gripped my dick tightly and I couldn't hold back anymore. I exploded deep inside him, leaving the largest load I've ever produced. We continued to kiss and I kept fucking him slowly until my dick went soft and slipped out.

He let out a big breath and said, "That was fucking awesome Jessica! I still feel so full! How much did you cum in me?"

"Now you know how I feel!" I said, giggling.

"I do," he said, "I'm so happy I got to experience what you have been feeling."

"So you think you might want to do it again?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe on our wedding night," he said winking.

"Easy there buster," I said, "I agreed to be your girlfriend. If you want me to be your wife, that's different conversation."

"As long as you're open to it down the road," he said.

"Baby steps," I said.

"Let me ask you this, now that you've experienced both, would you rather Fuck or Be Fucked?" He asked.

"I think you know the answer to that," I said.

"In that case, why don't we both change out of these clothes. You put on something sexy and I'll be in here naked waiting for my Beautiful Live-In Girlfriend to give her the proper fucking she deserves!"

"You don't have to ask me twice!" I said.

SIX MONTHS LATER

The last six months has been wonderful. It was so nice not to have any worries. I didn't have to go into an office and deal with that bitch of a boss. I didn't have to worry if I had enough money to make rent or deal with my asshole landlord. My job was to take care of the house and look pretty for my man. I could buy anything I wanted and I was truly happy for the first time in my life.

Once I agreed to move in permanently, Pete wasted no time making me into his perfect Girlfriend. I had weekly appointments with Joan and regular spa days. Joan lasered all the hair off my body below my eyebrows. I didn't have to worry about shaving or waxing for a long time. She gave me some supplements and a special shampoo to allow my hair to grow out. I had beautiful flowing brown hair, no more wig or extensions. She pierced my ears again and this time I kept my earrings in so the holes wouldn't close up.

My biggest change was Breasts. For my birthday Pete bought me a set of 36C Breast Implants. We discussed going a bit bigger, but I already had the clothing and lingerie for that size. Pete had told me money was no object, but it didn't make sense to buy a whole new wardrobe.

Having my own boobs that were permanently attached to my body was an adjustment. I had become used to the Breast Forms and the weight that came with them. The real things were much heavier. I found myself always wanting to wear a bra, even in bed for the first couple of weeks until I got used to them. Having them was really awesome, they made me look so hot when I was wearing all of my low cut dresses. Most importantly the doctor had made my nipples so sensitive. Pete was able to make me cum just by sucking on them.

Our sex life continued to be amazing. I woke him up with a blowjob every morning and he fucked me at least once a day. I don't know where he got all his stamina from, but I wasn't complaining.

VEGAS

Pete had been doing well at work and was finally able to take a break. He asked me if I wanted to go to Vegas and make one of my dreams a reality. Pete and I had been to Vegas several times, but never as Boyfriend and Girlfriend. I loved to play Table Games and sit in the Sportsbook. I was excited about the trip and my only concern was that I hadn't done anything with my ID yet. As usual it was Pete to the rescue. He told me his company gave him access to their NetJets account and we would be flying Private to Vegas. Could my life be any better?!

When we walked in to the Cosmopolitan we were greeted by our Casino Host Sam, and she showed us to our Suite. It was huge and was one of the only ones in the hotel that had a private balcony, just like in my dream.

"While you two get settled is there anything else I can do for you?" Sam asked.

"Actually yes," Pete said, "In addition to my usual credit line, please set up a marker for $10,000 for my Girlfriend."

"$10,000?" I asked him in a surprised voice. "Are you sure?" I usually played $50 hands, which used to be way above my means. Pete was always the high roller.

"Yeah," he said, "That way you can bet on whatever you want." Then he looked at Sam and said, "Please make sure my Girl gets whatever she wants. Just pretend it's like me asking."

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
372 Followers