Comforting Pete Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be a party pooper," she said, "You have 15 minutes. If it helps, I'll try one on too," she said.

"Ok fine," I said.

Erica hadn't put her rings back on after the manicure and had them in her purse. She slipped her huge diamond ring on her finger, keeping her wedding band in her bag. She said, "Here, we'll tell them I'm engaged and looking for a dress and you're hoping your boyfriend will pop the question soon so you want to try one on too."

I looked at her ring and said, "Holy shit, that's huge!"

"Perks of being a Wife," she said, "You reconsidering?"

"Let's just try these on," I said, blowing off her question.

The saleslady was excited to see us and couldn't have been nicer. Erica told her the made up story and picked out the two in the window, the one she said was perfect for me and a similar one for her that had a different skirt. While we were standing in the window I didn't notice that Pete had walked by on the way to the Sportsbook and had seen me looking at wedding dresses.

Of course I had never put on a wedding dress, nor seen someone putting one on. It was a much more elaborate process and I needed the saleslady to help me get it on. Looking in the mirror I knew Erica was right. I looked drop dead gorgeous. If a girl walked down the aisle to marry me in this dress it would be a dream come true. Now I'm faced with the thought that I may be the one walking down the aisle in this beautiful dress. Erica came out wearing her dress and she looked spectacular as well. After a few minutes of checking each other out, we told the saleslady we would think about it and come back. She was visibly upset, because she thought she had made two sales. Erica and I changed back into our regular dresses and headed to the Sportsbook.

I looked at my phone and it was 4:15pm. Shit, the trip to the Bridal Shop took such a long time and now I was late to meet Pete. We hustled to the Book and he was nowhere to be found. Erica said she would keep me company until he got here. She didn't have to meet her husband until a little later.

It was 4:30pm when Pete finally showed up. "Sorry," he said, "I went on a heater at the tables, almost back to even."

I stood up, kissed him on the lips and said, "That's great Babe. This is my new friend Erica, we met in the Spa."

"Hi Erica, nice to meet you," he said.

"Nice to meet you too," she said. "You have a great girl here. Coincidentally you and my husband share the same Casino Host."

"Wow, yeah Sam is great. He must be a big degenerate like I am," he said, laughing.

"Yeah, pretty much," she said, "I bet you guys would get along as much as Jessica and I do. You have a lot of things in common."

"If Jess says you're cool, that's good enough for me. Maybe we can meet up sometime tomorrow. We have plans for the rest of the night," he said.

"Ok, Jess has my number, call or text anytime," she said.

Erica kissed us both on the cheek and walked away.

"Thanks for being so nice. I could really use a girlfriend," I said.

"Of course Jess," he said, "But does she know..."

"Not only does she know, she's the same. That's what she meant about you and her husband having things in common," I said.

"Whoa, I didn't expect that," he said, "She should be good for you."

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. She's been Erica for three years already and she's a Wife and a Mother," I said.

"Interesting," he said.

"Yeah, she said she's happier than she ever was before," I said.

Changing the subject he said, "Speaking of being happy, I'd like to win some more bets before we go to dinner. See anything you like?"

"The Yankees and Dodgers are both losing early. I say we jump on them Live while they're underdogs," I said.

"$5 grand each?" He asked.

"I didn't think that much, but if that's what you want," I said.

"Use your $10,000 credit. You still have the $4K you won last night upstairs. Shoot the whole $10k, fuck it," he said.

I agreed and walked to the window to bet. The Dodgers were +250, so a $5k bet would bring back $17,500, a $12,500 profit. The Yankees were +300 so a $5k bet would bring back $20,000, a $15,000 profit. I hoped my instincts were right, because that would make this a really successful trip. Not that we needed the money, but as the saying goes, Money Won in Ten Times Better than Money Earned!

Being a high roller Pete had a special area with monitors where we could watch the two games. We ordered some finger foods and drinks while we rooted for our bets. It was like a normal day at the Casino for the two of us, except I was his Girlfriend now instead of his Buddy. The Dodgers came back quickly and coasted to victory. The bonus of getting both games in at such great odds was that if we won one and lost the other, we would still profit. The Yankees were still losing and we were getting annoyed. We were almost ready to give up in the 9th inning and go upstairs, when I told Pete we got this. Aaron Judge hit a 3 run Home Run in the bottom of the 9th to win the game and win our bet!

Pete was so excited that he kissed me deeply and we were making out in the middle of the Sportsbook. Forgetting where he was for a second he started to rub my breasts, causing the security guard to come over. We heard him clear his throat loudly and we stopped kissing. We looked up at him giving us a nasty look and we both started laughing hysterically. He walked away mumbling something like "Vegas virgins." Little did he know we were Vegas regulars and were about to collect a five-figure payout. I walked to the window and told them to credit my account. My $10,000 had swelled to $37,500.

Pete and I went upstairs and he asked if I minded if we stayed in for dinner. We could order whatever we wanted and a chef would come up to our room and cook it for us. I had never experienced that before so I happily agreed. We ordered a Shellfish Tower and Kobe Steaks. We got a bunch of sides and a bottle of Dom Perignon. I may be a girl now, but I never lost my appetite. Pete and I enjoyed every meal like we used to.

After dinner was served the chef and his assistant gave us some privacy to eat. They said we could call down for them to collect everything once we were done.

"So how was your day at the Spa?" Pete asked me.

"It was wonderful," I said, "I have to remember to thank Sam again."

"And that girl Erica, she seems nice," he said.

"Yeah, she's great. You know I love spending time with you, but I was excited to talk to another girl who wasn't providing some type of service for me," I said.

"And I guess it doesn't hurt that you have something big in common," he said.

"For sure," I said, "We thought that you might know her Husband since both of our stories are so similar."

"Nope, I came up with this all on my own and I'm so happy you're along for the ride," he said.

"I am too!" I said.

"Speaking of that, I saw you earlier," he said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Trying on that Wedding Dress," he said.

"Oh," I said.

"I didn't know that was something you wanted," he said.

"Erica saw the dress in the window and she thought I would look great in it. She told me how great it was to be a Wife and that I should try on the dress for fun, just in case," I said.

"And how was it?" He asked.

"To quote them, I looked Drop Dead Gorgeous," I said.

"Whoa," he said, "So is it something you'd consider?"

"Maybe...I guess I would have to be asked first," I said, suggestively.

"So if I asked you, what would you say?" He said.

"Are you asking?" I said.

"Maybe," he said.

He was messing with me and I didn't want to give in. I kept playing the game and said, "If you're not asking, then my answer stands, Maybe."

Then I received the biggest shock I've ever had in my entire life. I thought we were just joking around and never expected what was about to happen. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a ring box. He opened it to reveal the biggest diamond ring I had ever seen, it was bigger than Erica's.

"How about now?" He asked. "You sticking with that Maybe?"

My jaw dropped and I sat there silently, still in shock. My eyes blinked and alternated between looking at the ring and looking into his eyes. He stood up and walked to my side of the table. He moved my chair to the side so my legs weren't under the table anymore. He dropped to his knees, ring in one hand and holding my hand with the other.

"Let me do this right...Jessica, my Best Friend, the Most Beautiful Woman in the world, it would be my honor to spend the rest of my life with you. Will You Marry Me?" He proposed.

Oh My God, this was really happening. He was being so sweet and genuine. How could I say no to that? I looked deeply in his eyes and said, "Yes! Yes! A Thousand Times Yes!"

He put the ring on my finger and stood up. He held my hands and helped me up. He pecked my lips and then took me into an amazing kiss.

When he broke the kiss he said, "I Love You Jessica!"

"I Love You Too!" I exclaimed. With all the kissing, blowjobs, and fucking over the last six months this was the first time we said that to each other!

"I am going to make you the happiest Woman on the planet," he said.

"And I'm going to let you!" I said giggling. "But first, it's my turn to make you happy!"

My whole body was tingling in excitement. I can't believe I was engaged! Not just engaged, engaged to my Best Friend. I was going to be a Wife! I never thought I'd be in this position and the way I'm feeling right now, I know I should have been wanting this all my life!

I kissed him and walked him towards the bed with our lips interlocked. I sat him down and unbuckled his pants. I dropped to my knees to see he was hard for me already. I proceeded to give him the longest, slowest blowjob of our relationship. Each time I would get him close to the finish line I would slow down. He was begging me to let him cum. When I felt it was time, I sucked him hard and held just the tip with my lips as he exploded into my mouth. I had been blowing him every morning, but this was different. I was officially sucking the cock that I would be sucking for the rest of my life! I was his and he was mine!

"Holy Fuck Jess, that was the best ever!" He said.

"I'm happy you liked it, there's a lifetime of those in store for you now that you're going to make an honest woman out of me!" I said.

"What do you think about getting married tomorrow?" He asked.

"Oh," I said.

"Why not, we're in Vegas, you have your dress picked out, and we can have your new friend and her husband as our witnesses. Then we can go back home as Husband and Wife," he said.

"That sounds wonderful," I said.

Just then we heard a knock at the door. It was the bellhop delivering all the clothes I bought earlier. I had him put everything in the closet and Pete gave him a tip.

"Looks like you had fun shopping today," he said, "I would love a fashion show, especially what's in that Fredrick's of Hollywood bag."

"I think we should start with the Fredrick's bag. Why don't you go in the living room while I get ready? Then you can come in and fuck your gorgeous fiancée into next week!" I said.

TO BE CONTINUED

I thought it would be fun to do a crossover with the Trophy Wife and Comforting Pete Storylines. We can expect the four of them to have tons of fun together!