Comforting Pete meets Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," I said.

"Those are the words he wants to hear," she said, giggling.

I gave her a light slap on the hand and said, "Come on, this is serious life changing stuff."

"Sorry," she said, "Just trying to keep it light. I'm just confused. If you really wanted to be a guy instead of this smoking hot broad looking back at us in the mirror, would you really be waking him up every morning with his dick in your mouth and then letting him plow you with his dick in your ass?"

"I guess not," I said.

"Girl you were made for this, just like I was. Your life has to be better than it used to be, just like mine is. You love Pete just like I love Jim. I don't even have to ask to know that your orgasms are more intense as Jessica. Being a wife is awesome. Plus now you have a friend to lean on who has gone through the same things," she said.

"You're right," I said, "My pesky brain keeps getting in the way."

"That's my girl," she said.

I kissed her on the cheek, careful not to ruin our makeup. "Thanks sweetie, I needed that," I said. "I don't know why I hesitated. Look at me, I'm a bombshell! My boobs are amazing, so is my ass and my legs. I bet I'm hotter than most of the women on the casino floor."

"Now we're talking," she said.

"And you know what?" I said, "I love cock! I love Pete's huge cock in my mouth and I love it when he sticks it up my ass. It doesn't even hurt anymore. He fucks me and I cum like crazy! I think that's the first time I've said that out loud!"

"I think someone is finally ready to get married," she said, "And if that's the first time you've said that, you should tell him. Maybe just not during the vows," she giggled.

"Yeah, good point," I said, giggling back.

Erica called Sam and she escorted us through a back elevator to the Casino Chapel. Sam handed Erica her own Bouquet of White Roses and I heard music begin to play. We weren't having a traditional wedding, so I was surprised Pete asked for all of this. Erica walked down the aisle as I stood off to the side. 'Here Comes The Bride' started to play and that was my cue to walk down the aisle. Sam opened the doors and at the front of the Chapel were Pete and Jim on the right and Erica on the left, with a minister in the middle.

I walked slowly down the aisle as the music played. I had become used to walking in heels, but between the Corset, the tight Dress, and my nerves, I felt like I was moving extra slowly. Girls always dream of this day growing up, but my wedding had never entered my mind. I never thought in a million years that I would be the one entering a Chapel to the Wedding March. I reached the front of the Chapel and Pete had a big smile on his face.

Pete took both of my hands in his and that calmed me down. I looked down at my Diamond Ring and I smiled. My heart was beating so fast, but in my mind I knew I was doing the right thing. I was distracted so I wasn't paying attention to what the Minister was saying.

Erica tapped me on the shoulder and whispered, "You're up."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, trying to recover.

"Jessica, do you have vows or anything you'd like to express to your Groom?" The Minister repeated.

We hadn't discussed vows, but when Pete stared into my eyes I knew I had to say something. "Pete, my love, my best friend, thank you for making me the woman I am today. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with you!"

"Pete, would you like to like to say something to Jessica?" The Minister asked.

"Jessica, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You're my best friend and I love the hot babe you've become for me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you too!" Pete said.

"I can see the two of you love each other very much and I am happy to be here with you today," The Minister said. "Do your Maid of Honor and Best Man have the rings?"

Jim handed Pete my ring and Pete slipped it on my finger, next to my Engagement Ring. Then Erica handed me Pete's ring and I slipped it on his ring finger.

"Pete, do you take Jessica to be your Wife?" The Minister asked.

"I do," Pete said.

"Jessica, do you take Pete to be your Husband?" The Minister asked.

I took a deep breath and said, "I do!"

"You May Now Kiss the Bride!" The Minister said.

Pete lifted my Veil and pecked my lips. Then he put his hand on my chin and pulled me into a deep tongue kiss. Jim and Erica applauded as did Sam who was watching from the back.

We thanked the Minister and we walked down the aisle arm and arm to the sound of the Wedding Exit music. Sam had setup a private dinner for us, but Pete and I insisted Erica and Jim join us. They had been so helpful that we figured the least we could do was have them join us for dinner.

The four of us had a nice meal. It was a little strange eating while in this amazing Wedding Dress, but I loved the way the three of them kept complimenting me. The Wedding Day I never expected to happen turned into one of the best days of my life. We had a wonderful dinner and champagne. Erica and Jim were a great couple and we knew that we would be spending a lot of time together in the future. When we finished dinner, we said goodnight and told them we would call them tomorrow.

Pete and I stepped into an empty elevator and pushed the button for the top floor. As soon as the doors closed he was all over me. His tongue was in my mouth and we were making out like teenagers. The elevator stopped on a mid level floor and we heard a ding. We stopped kissing as another couple walked into the elevator. They looked at us, me in my Wedding Dress and Pete in his tux. Our faces were flushed and we just started laughing. They laughed too and as the elevator reached their floor, they wished us Congratulations as they got out.

We walked into our suite and Pete was kissing me all over again. I could feel his erection pressing against me and he was ready to consummate our marriage. He reached for the zipper on my Dress and I stopped him.

"A Bride should be fucked for the first time in her Dress," I said.

"Mmmm, that sounds hot," he said, "How about on the balcony again?"

"You read my mind," I said.

He took my hand and led me outside. It was a perfect Vegas evening, not too hot with a light breeze. He spun me around and my hands grabbed onto the railing. He bent down to access the slit in my Dress. He kissed my ankle and continued to kiss up my smooth leg until he reached the top of the opening.

"Um, Jess, I know you were looking forward to doing it this way for the first time as Husband and Wife, but I've hit a big of a snag. Your beautiful Dress is clinging to your body and don't know what to do," he said.

I was so horny from the events of today I didn't care what he had to do. I wanted him now! I said, "Just rip it!"

He pulled at the top of the slit and I could hear the fabric tearing. I felt the cool breeze on the back of my legs. He said, "Great idea, there's that amazing ass I have been looking forward to fucking!"

He pulled down my Thong and it was resting in between my ankles. I felt him drop to his knees and pull my cheeks apart. He kissed my hole and started to lick around me. I moaned in pleasure. He hadn't done this a lot, but our Wedding Night was certainly a special occasion. As he continued to make love to my asshole with his tongue I felt myself getting hard. I was instantly reminded of the cage Erica had put on and I winced as it prevented me from getting an erection. I needed to cum and I needed to cum now!

"Babe, your tongue is amazing, but I really need to feel your huge cock inside me!" I pleaded.

That was all the encouragement he needed. He stood up, and started kissing the back of my neck. I was moaning again as I felt him fiddling behind me. He pressed his rock hard dick against my hole and entered me in one smooth thrust. I yelped out in pleasure.

"Oh Yes Babe, I love your cock! Thank you for making me your Wife!" I yelled.

"You like that don't you, Wife of mine!" He yelled back as he fucked me hard.

"I love it Babe! I love you too! Please keep fucking me and never stop! I said.

"Oh I'll never stop fucking you. I'm gonna keep fucking you every day for the rest of our lives!" He said.

I was thrusting my hips back against him as he pulverized my asshole. My dick was throbbing in the cage, begging for release. Here I was, a newly married woman getting fucked hard in her Wedding Dress while bent over the balcony enjoying the sights of my favorite city. I felt like I was ready to explode and had no idea how I could do that without being hard. I remembered Erica telling me how great the orgasm could be, so I adjusted my position a bit so he was pressing directly on my special spot. It only took a few more thrusts before my whole body started to shake. I screamed so loud, not caring if anyone could hear me. I was having a full body orgasm without ejaculating. I had chills all up and down my spine and I was panting like crazy. He continued to fuck me throughout my orgasm until he came deep inside me.

I was just starting to catch my breath and he was still hard inside me. I was holding on to the railing tightly and said, "Oh My God! That was the best ever!"

"I've never seen you cum like that before," he said.

"I have a surprise for you. Erica gave it to me. That must have done the trick," I said.

"What a coincidence, I have a surprise for you too!" He said.

"You know I love surprises!" I said, "But why don't we take this inside before we wake up more of the hotel."

He slipped out of me and put his pants back on. I asked him to give me a minute and I would join him on the bed. When he walked inside, I pulled up my Thong to hide the cage. I wanted to really surprise him. The ripped part of my Dress was blowing slightly in the wind. It was a shame he had to rip it, but it's not like I would ever wear it again. If we ever wanted to use it in our lovemaking we could always have it stitched back together.

I walked inside and he was sitting on the bed. He had opened a bottle of champagne and he handed me a glass. We toasted and he gave me a kiss.

"It sounds like we both have surprises," he said, "You want to go first? I'm curious how you had the best orgasm of your life."

"Sure, can you help me out of this Dress?" I asked.

He stood up and unzipped the back. I stepped out of the Dress and draped it across a chair. I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips to let him soak in my Bridal Lingerie.

"I can't believe you're my Wife, you are gorgeous," he said.

"I can't believe you're my Husband," I said.

"Looks like we both did well for ourselves. Who would have thought childhood Best Friends getting married would work out so well!" He said.

"This is like a dream," I said.

"You were hiding that sneaky little body from me all these years too. Your legs and your ass are amazing and your boobs look massive right now. Did you do something special for me today?" He asked.

"It's called a Bridal Corset," I said.

"Well not that you need any help, but I'm really in awe right now," he said, "So what's my surprise?"

I walked over to him and said, "Take off my Thong."

He pulled it down and said, "Holy Shit! What is that?"

"It's a cock cage. Erica wears one all the time and she swears her orgasms are more intense. I just had my first taste of one on the balcony," I said.

"So that's why you came like that?" He asked.

"I think so. I didn't even shoot. I couldn't get hard. For our first time as Husband and Wife you made me cum like a woman!" I said.

"Whoa," he said, "And Erica just gave it to you?"

Oops, I didn't know if I wanted to tell him about the blowjob, but now I was backed into a corner. "There's no secrets between us, right Babe?" I asked.

"Not in this marriage," he said, "We tell each other everything. Deal?"

"Ok, in that case here's what happened. We were getting dressed and well you've seen Erica's body..." I started to say.

"Yeah, she's almost as hot as you!" He said, winking.

"Thanks," I said, "Apparently little Jessica thought so too. I had a massive hardon and there was no way I could have put that tight Dress on. She said she had a solution and gave me a blowjob. As soon as I went limp she locked me up without warning. She told me the cage would help with the look of my Dress and gave me the tidbit about the orgasms."

Pete had a shocked look on his face. He said, "So you're telling me you got oral sex just hours before we got married?"

"Yeah," I said, nervously.

"That's...so...hot!" He said. Jim was telling me she's a phenomenal cocksucker. We were actually arguing over whose girl is better. "So how was she?"

"It was pretty damn good, although the only ever person to blow me is you, and if I remember correctly that was your first time too!" I said, giggling.

"I can live with the fact that Erica gives better head than me!" He said, giggling back.

"So what about this cage? Is it something you'd like to keep?" He asked.

"I don't know. Let's talk about it some more. Maybe we can incorporate it every once in a while. I definitely wouldn't want it full time like Erica. If you don't mind I'd like to take it off now, and this Corset too," I said.

"Sure, I'd love to see you naked as my Wife for the first time! He said, "Then I can show you your surprise."

I took the key and unlocked myself. I had a huge feeling of relief. It had only been on for a few hours but it felt like days. My dick was bright red and almost purple. It stayed limp in between my legs. I turned around and he unlaced my Corset. I let out a big exhale as I was released. I don't know how girls wear those things. I put my Corset, Thong, and Cage on the chair with my Dress. I was completely naked, standing in front of my new Husband and he was still fully dressed in his Tux.

"What's my surprise?" I asked.

"Why don't you undress me and you'll find out!" He said.

I took off his jacket and added it to the pile of clothes on the chair. Next I unbuttoned his shirt and halfway down I spotted White Lace. I looked at him in the eyes and he smiled. I took off his shirt and he was wearing a White Strapless Bra that had the same design as my Corset.

"Surprised?" He asked.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Keep going," he said.

I unbuckled his belt and loosened his pants. I saw more White Lace as I pulled them down. His pants hit his ankles and I was greeted with the sight of a White Garter Belt, White Thong, and White Stockings.

"Oh My, you had this on the whole time?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

"Yep, I went down to the Bridal Shop and asked the woman what you had bought. She didn't want to tell me at first, but then the prospect of getting more commission convinced her. She told me that you got a Corset and Thong. I didn't think I could handle a Corset, so she gave me the Strapless Bra and the matching set that went with it. She said you didn't get Stockings, so I figured one of us should be wearing them," he said.

"But why? I asked. "I'm the Bride, why was the Groom wearing lingerie under his tux?"

"Do you remember six months ago? The first day you agreed to move in with me as Jessica?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"You were upset after telling your parents goodbye and I dressed up for you. You fucked me and when you asked if I would let you do it again, I said 'Maybe on our Wedding Night.' You dismissed it because you never thought we would get to this place in our relationship. I never forgot that day and now that it's our Wedding Night, here we are," he said.

"Whoa, I remembered that day we had together, but I didn't remember the comment about our Wedding Night," I said, "So you want me to fuck you again?"

"If you want to," he said, "But I'm telling you this would be the last time for sure. If you want to do it, let's go. This stuff is uncomfortable, I don't know how you do it."

"I got used to it, just like you said I would. I could never go back to boxers. I love wearing sexy lingerie for my Husband! Now that my Husband is wearing sexy lingerie for me, I'm gonna enjoy your ass one last time before you get to enjoy mine til death do us part!" I said.

"I'll get the lube," he said, "I know you don't need it anymore, but I do!"

"I have one more question. You got dressed with Jim. He must have seen you wearing this stuff?" I asked.

"He was with me when I bought it and helped me put it on," he said.

"Wow," I said, "Sounds like you two became friends."

"Yeah, just like you and Erica, it was nice to talk to someone in the same situation. In fact he let Erica fuck him on their wedding night," he said.

"She definitely left that out," I said.

"He mentioned us all having some fun together, if that's something you're interested in, especially since you and Erica got a head start," he said.

"We can talk about that tomorrow," I said, "In the meantime let's get you lubed up so I can fuck you, because then I expect you to fuck at least three more orgasms out of me before the night is over!"

"That sounds wonderful," he said, "How do you want me, my Darling Wife?"

"Let's start out with you kneeling on the bed," I said.

Pete got on the bed on all fours and started to wiggle his ass at me. I was staring at his White Thong going up his butt framed by Garter Straps and Stockings. I can't believe he was wearing this during the ceremony, the dinner, and when he fucked me on the balcony. He really is a great guy. As he continued to shake his backside, I started to giggle.

"What's so funny?" He asked, laughing too.

"I was just thinking we were about to have something else in common. Back when we were playing together in the backyard all those years ago, did either or us ever imagine that we would be wearing White Bridal Lingerie on our Wedding Night, about to get fucked?" I asked.

"You're right," he said, "I'm so happy we get to enjoy this experience together."

I hopped up on the bed and pulled down his Thong. I took it all the way off and threw it on the pile of our discarded clothes. My plan was to take this slow, because I was so riled up that I had a feeling I wouldn't last long inside his tight asshole. I kissed his Stocking covered foot and proceeded to kiss all the way up his right leg. I repeated this up his left leg and then gave him a big kiss right on his crack. I spread his cheeks and my tongue pressed right against his hole. He jumped forward from the surprise.

I grabbed his ass and pulled him back towards me, "Oh no you don't, get back here my Darling Husband!"

For the first time in forever, I was in charge, and I loved it. He's in the position that I've been in some, what did Erica say, 500 times? I was going to enjoy this and I was going to make sure he enjoyed it too. I believed him that this was the last time he was going to let me fuck him. I gave him another long lick and he shuddered. As I continued to bathe his hole I could tell he was getting into it. I opened the cap of the lube and coated my finger. I pressed one inside of him and he yelped at the intrusion.

"Relax, my Dear, that's only one finger. Remember it's going to feel so good very soon," I said.

"I remember," he said, "I'm just not as used to this as you are."

He was right, but that comment wasn't necessary. For the next hour and most likely for the only time in our marriage, I was the boss. I pulled my finger out to a moan of disappointment. He was enjoying this! I spread some lube on my second finger and pressed them both against him. I gave his ass a slap as I pushed them both all the way inside him.

"Holy Shit," he yelped.

I started to finger fuck him fast with my two fingers and he started to thrust his ass back at me. "Are you used to it yet?" I asked, pandering him.

"Oh yes," he moaned, "Get me ready your dick! I want my Wife to fuck me hard on our Wedding Night!"

I looked down and he was hard from my fingering. "Thatta boy," I said. "I think you're ready. I know I am."