Comforting Pete meets Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all the excitement I had grown into a huge erection too. Between being restricted by the cage and knowing this would be the only time he would let me fuck him, I was ready to go. I crawled up next to him and brought him in for a kiss. We made out for a bit. I grabbed him by the hand to pull him off the bed. He took the hint and got up with me. Still hand in hand I led him to the balcony.

"Out here?" he asked.

"Why not?" I asked. "It's not like we haven't done it out here before."

"But you're naked and I'm wearing lingerie," he said.

"So," I said, "Are you embarrassed?"

"No," he said, "I just..."

"Then come on, let's go. I'm telling you, enjoying the sights of Vegas with my dick up your ass is going to be magical!" I said.

"You're the boss," he said, "At least for the next couple minutes. Then I'm going to accept your challenge for me to fuck the cum out of you three more times!"

He opened the door and we walked outside. He grabbed on to the railing and assumed the position I had been in less than an hour ago. The breeze felt nice on my naked body and I was ready to fuck my new Husband. I put my hands on his ass cheeks and moved them apart. I had done a good job of opening him up so I was hoping he didn't scream too loudly. I smiled to myself, thinking what would happen if they wanted to throw us out of the hotel for fucking too loudly on the balcony.

He started wiggling again, trying to entice me. I pierced his hole with my dick and held it in place. He let out what could best be described as a hiss sound, almost like he burned himself. I pushed in farther and he quietly moaned. Once I was all the way inside him we both let out a breath. We were both being quiet so far, but I had a feeling that was about to change. I pulled back to my tip and thrusted all the way back in hard.

"Jessica!" He screamed.

I continued to pound him and he alternated between yelling "Yes" and "Ahhhh." Between his tight ass and not having been on this end of a fuck in such a long time, I felt my orgasm brewing. Three more deep strokes and I blew my load deep inside my Husband. I went limp and slipped out.

"Babe, that was awesome," I said, "Thank you for letting me do that."

"Of course, my Love," he said, "I enjoyed it too. Except..."

I looked down and he was still hard. He hadn't cum from me fucking him. "Oh no," I said, "I'm sorry. I was so into it that I came too fast and didn't give you time to cum with me."

"It's ok Jess," he said.

"No it's not," I said.

I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. I was still naked on the balcony and he was wearing the Strapless White Bra, Garter Belt and Stockings. If anyone could see us, they were in for a treat. I wanted to make him cum fast so he could take me inside and fuck me some more. I did my best tricks and in no time he was cumming in my mouth. Once he finished I stood up quickly with my lips sealed. Since him being fucked ended with me blowing him, I wanted to surprise him. I kissed him and pushed his cum into his mouth, snowballing him. Once he realized what I was doing he tried to pull back, but I put my hand behind his head and held him in place.

"Well that was interesting," he said.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Why would I be?" He asked, "I just didn't expect it, that's all. In fact it wasn't that bad."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean you swallow my cum all the time, I can return the favor every once in a while," he said.

"So you're willing to go down on your Wife?" I asked.

"Not every day," he said, "But if you have a need, all you have to do is ask."

"I had no idea you felt that way," I said.

"You never brought it up," he said.

I kissed him again and said, "I love you my dear Husband."

"I love you too," he said, "Now why don't we go inside and enjoy the rest of our Wedding Night!"

We walked inside and the first thing he did was strip off his lingerie and we both put on robes. In anticipation of our sex marathon we had skipped dessert. We both had a sweet tooth and decided to order room service while we recovered. Pete ordered a plate of Chocolate Cover Strawberries with Whipped Cream, Two Slices of Devil's Food Cake, a new bottle of Champagne and Two 1.5 Liter bottles of Fiji Water.

The food arrived and we sat on the couch looking at the spread. The first thing we both did was drink a huge glass of water to replenish some of our fluids. Next I grabbed a Strawberry and fed it to him. Since it was just the two of us I hadn't tied my robe tightly and when I leaned forward, my breasts were peeking out. He reached for the spoon in the Whipped Cream and when I thought he was going to dip a Strawberry in it, he coated my nipple with it. I gasped at the cold sensation and my nipple hardened instantly. Pete pulled my robe open and licked the Whipped Cream off my nipple. I moaned in delight. He repeated on the other nipple and I got goosebumps all over my body. My dick started to stir and I was getting hot.

"You like that, my Beautiful Wife?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, Babe," I said, "But..."

"But what?" He asked.

"You're getting me all worked up again and I was kinda excited about this dessert," I said.

"So you're choosing dessert over your Husband's Huge Dick?" He asked, sarcastically.

"I choose both!" I said, enthusiastically. "I'm just choosing cake first!"

"Ok, the Bride gets what she wants on her Wedding Day!" He said.

We enjoyed the Cake and the Strawberries and probably drank too much Champagne. We were warm and a little sweaty from our earlier activities, so Pete suggested we take a shower. I had a feeling we weren't just going to wash up and that was fine with me.

After warming up the shower we got in and enjoyed the water running down out bodies. We both soaped up and then Pete kissed me. We made out with the water running over our heads. I felt his dick pressing against mine and I was ready to continue our Wedding Night. I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth again. I sucked him deeply for only a few strokes until he was completely hard. He had enough blowjobs today, we both wanted to fuck.

I let go of his dick and he sat down on the shower bench. Taking the hint I straddled him and sank myself down on his cock until I was sitting on his lap. His dick was huge and I always felt so full with him inside me. I sat still until he thrusted up, giving me the go ahead to start riding him. I put my hands on his thighs and pushed myself up. I lowered myself back down hard and began to bounce on his cock. The thing I enjoyed about cowgirl was I could control where he pressed against my spot. I got into a good rhythm and before I knew it, I was blasting all over his stomach.

When I finally caught my breath I said, "That's one!"

"Whoa Wifey, you must really love your Husband's Huge Dick!" He said with a big smile.

"I don't just love it, you have made me obsessed with it! The question is...do you think it can go for the three I wanted?" I asked.

"Does your cute little ass feel how hard I still am? I just hope you can handle the third one!" He said.

With that he wrapped his arms around my back and stood up with himself still planted all the way inside of me. He pushed me against the wall so we were under the showerhead. I wrapped my legs around him as he fucked me. He pounded me into the tile as the water cascaded over us. It wasn't long before I came for the second time. He pulled out and thankfully he was still hard. I washed my semen off him and we got out of the shower. As we dried off I teased him by stroking his hard cock.

"Cut that out," he said, "My next load is going deep inside my new Wife. I'm gonna fill you up with so much sperm that you might wake up pregnant tomorrow!"

Of course he wasn't serious, but it made me even more horny for him to fuck me again. My nipples hardened and I got chills again. Playing along I said, "Oh Yes, Babe, take me on my back and fill me up with your babies!"

Pete picked me up and carried me like a Bride over to the bed. He laid me down softly and pounced on top of me. His tongue was in my mouth and his dick was in my ass in a heartbeat. We made out and he made love to me slowly. It was almost too slow for my liking, because when I felt like I was going to blow he just went slower. He brought be to the verge of orgasm at least ten times without it happening. I was moving my hips, fucking him back, trying to get him to make me cum.

I let out a groan of disappointment and he asked, "What's the matter Jess?"

"I'm so close!" I exclaimed. "Why are you teasing me?"

"I want to make my new Wife feel good," he said.

"You're making me feel so good," I said. "I love your dick. I love the way you fuck me. I just really need to cum!"

"Oh," he said, "All you had to do was ask."

He pulled back to his tip and thrusted back inside me hard. I screamed and he finally began to fuck me hard. I was moaning and breathing heavy. He pressed against my prostate and I passed out.

I could feel Pete kissing my forehead as I opened my eyes, "Welcome back," he said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I fucked you into a coma!" He said, giggling.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"You threw your head back as you exploded all over me again. I watched your eyes roll back in your head as you passed out. Your boobs were heaving up and down so I knew you were ok," he said.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"About ten minutes," he said.

"No way!" I said.

"Happy Wedding Night!" He said.

"I thought being a Girlfriend was fun, but being a Wife is so much better!" I said.

"Just think, you'll have a lifetime of moments like this!" He said.

I smiled and then realized something. "Wait, are you still inside me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I didn't cum yet and I didn't think it was fair to do it while you were unconscious," he said.

"So what are you waiting for?" I pleaded.

He wasted no time and started fucking me hard again. I fucked back as hard as I could, trying to get him to cum quickly. I was exhausted and was anxious for him to finish. It didn't take much longer for him to fill me up. He rolled over next to me and said he was tired too. We both fell asleep knowing that tomorrow was another day.

FOURTH DAY IN VEGAS

I had a wonderful dream. Pete and I were sitting on our back deck and our children were running around in the backyard. I guess Erica's life plus Pete's comment about getting me pregnant had seeped into my subconscious. I had a big smile on my face as I started to wake up. I felt some moisture on my dick and assumed it was some of the cum that either came out of me or went in me last night. Then I was surprised by a slurp sound. My eyes shot open and Pete was at the bottom of the bed, sucking my dick.

I let him continue for a few seconds before saying, "Babe, not that I'm not enjoying this, but the morning blowjob is my job!"

He pulled off me and said, "I thought I should give my new Wife a treat on out first morning as a Married Couple. You've done so much for me that I wanted to repay you."

"Are you kidding," I said, "You're the one that rescued me!"

"I guess we're even then," he said, grinning.

"You know what's weird?" I asked, "I kinda miss waking you up with your dick in my mouth."

"That is a little weird," he said sarcastically.

I reached down and tapped on his head and said, "Jerk!"

"You know what we've never done?" He asked, "A 69."

"My Husband is always thinking!" I said, "Best of both worlds!"

Pete swung himself around so he was on top of me, upside down. His dick was already hard, probably out of the excitement of blowing me. I swallowed him whole and he went back to sucking me. We got into a good rhythm of him taking me deep and pulling back and then I would do the same to him. We alternated with deep and long sucks until he exploded down my throat. Being the expert I was able to make him cum faster. I give him credit, because after he came, he didn't stop sucking me. It took another couple minutes for me to cum and he swallowed everything.

He moved up next to me and we shared a kiss. He said, "Jess do you mind if I take a shower alone? I want to clean up and I have a feeling that if you're in there with me, I'm gonna want to jump your bones again!"

"Of course, my Sweet Husband," I said. "You go first and then I'll go."

Pete got up and I reached over to grab my phone. There was a text from Erica that said, "Good Morning Sweetie. How was your night?"

"It was fucking phenomenal!" I texted back.

"That's wonderful," she typed, "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks Doll," I wrote.

"If you guys are up for it, would you like to join us for Brunch? We think we came up with a fun Wedding Present for you," she typed.

"I'll check with Pete, when he gets out of the shower, but I'm sure it's fine. I don't know how much Jim told you, but the guys really bonded," I texted.

"Great, just let me know what time," she texted.

TO BE CONTINUED