Comforting Pete meets Trophy Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Shit Pete, take it easy!" I yelped.

A firm slap landed on the left side of my ass and he gripped my waist even harder and started moving in and out of me in long, fast strokes. He was pounding me harder than he ever had. I looked up at us in the mirror and I saw a hot blonde being drilled. He had a big smile on his face and I had never seen him like this. I thought about trying to meet his strokes but he was holding me tight and I was pinned against the sink. I was rock hard and aching for some relief. I couldn't believe he was keeping up this pace for this long. Then he hit a spot inside of me.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD!" I screamed and started to shake.

"You like that slut," he yelled back.

This was the first time he called me a slut and it was so hot.

"Yes, YES, YESSSSS!!! FUCK ME!!!" I screamed as I came hard, blowing my load all over the counter. My orgasm was so intense that I passed out.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I came to, Pete was still fucking me with the same powerful thrusts.

"Welcome back Baby, I take it you're enjoying this?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Oooh Yeah!" I yelped.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Jessica!" I answered, in between breaths.

"Is John still in there?" He asked.

"No!" I said.

"I'm not convinced yet," he said while starting to focus on my prostate.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," came out of me every time his mushroom head raked past my spot. I did my best to wiggle my ass to try to maximize the effect. I was getting close again. Bent over the vanity all this time, my legs were on fire but I couldn't complain. He was making me feel so wonderful. He slapped my right cheek and I gasped.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me," was all I could say.

I felt myself start to spasm. Then chills started inside me, my torso and spread throughout my whole body. Finally, my release came and in time with him hitting my spot, I orgasmed for the second time in a few minutes.

"Oh, Fuck, Yeeeeesssssss!" I wailed.

This time I stayed conscious as I continued to rock underneath him. My whole body still ached and I felt so relaxed. I squeezed my hole around Eric and he continued his in and out, at the same fast pace. I was getting a little tired and after cumming twice, I was ready for him to finish.

"Come on, fuck your slut," I said, encouraging him.

He gripped my waist tighter and pumped me with long strokes.

"You want my cum, Slut?" He moaned as I squeezed his shaft again.

"Yes, I want it! Give me your cum!"

"What's your name?"

"JESSICA!" I yelled!

"How about John?" He asked.

"Who?" I answered.

"Has a girl ever made you feel this way?" He asked.

"No! Just your massive dick!" I screamed.

"That's my girl! Here it comes. Ohhhh Fuuuccckkk!"

Pete pushed deep into me and held still as he came. His cock was throbbing inside me as he filled me with his sperm. I wiggled my ass back at him as he continued to shoot. When he finally finished, his grip on my waist loosened and his hands gently stroked my legs and back before he bent slightly and kissed my neck. We stayed connected for another minute, resting until he withdrew. I could feel a little bit of his load leaking from me and I knew he had left a huge load inside of me.

He spun me around and put his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down to my knees.

"Clean it, Slut," was his next command.

Pete stepped forward with his cock coated in our juices and swinging in front of my face. He had never asked me to do this before, and after all I put him through today, I felt like I owed it to him. I opened my mouth and my tongue caught the tip and I sucked it in. Looking up at him I cleaned his cock fully before letting it fall out of my mouth. Eric stepped back and looked at me.

"That was great Jess."

Then he reached over and grabbed the Pick Cock Cage that was sitting on the bathroom counter.

"I was thinking the best way for you to be Jessica completely is to wear a cock cage like Erica. What do you think about that?" he asked.

"It's up to you. If you think it will help you, go for it," I said.

He bent down and placed it around my now limp dick. He locked it in place.

"Yeah, I think this will be much better. I'll keep they key with me all the time and when we're in the mood for something different, we can take it off," he said.

"Yes, my dear," I said.

He kissed me and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said. "By the way what was all that slut stuff?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said.

"No, it was kinda hot. It was just unexpected," I said.

"I think we need a shower," he said.

I looked at the clock, "Yeah, we still have two hours left before dinner and you've still got 5% left," I said, sarcastically.

"5% left? No way. You've gotta be at 100% after that," he joked back.

I took his hand and pulled him towards the shower. "I guess there's one way to find out!"

He turned on the shower and we made out while it got warm. My boobs were rubbing against his chest and my dick started to swell. The problem was the cage was restricting it and I couldn't get hard. This would certainly take some getting used to.

Once the water was warm we stepped into the shower. Pete was getting hard again from our kissing session. I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth, still tasting a bit of our combined fluids. I nudged him a little and he started walking backwards as I sucked him into an erection. Reaching the shower bench I pushed him into a seated position and I stood up. I straddled his lap and positioned myself over his fully hard cock. He had busted me wide open, so I was able to sink all the way down with ease.

"Ahhhhh," I moaned as my thighs pressed against his.

"Oh yeah, Baby. You feel amazing, and somehow still so tight!" He said.

"I don't think its me, it's your huge cock that fills me so perfectly!" I said.

"Whatever it is, I don't care. We were made for each other!" He said.

I leaned down to kiss him and said, "Yeah we are!"

"Then what was the 5% stuff?" He asked.

"I just wanted you to fuck me for the next two hours straight," I said, "I was at 100% when you fucked me into a coma!"

"You naughty girl!" He said. "You wanna get fucked non stop until dinner? Challenge Accepted!"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and stood us up with him still buried inside of me. He walked us over to the wall and pinned me against the tile. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he thrusted into me as the water cascaded over our bodies. His tongue was in my mouth and he was banging me against the shower wall. His movements were so powerful that he basically lifted me up with his dick each time.

My dick was stirring, but still had no place to go. I tried to reach down to rub it, but he was holding me so tightly against the wall, there was no way I could get to it. He continued to fuck me and kiss me as I got that feeling again. My entire body broke out in goosebumps and I threw my head back. I was having a full body orgasm without ejaculating. I had chills all up and down my spine and I was panting like crazy. I couldn't see my dick, but I was certain that nothing came out. I had climaxed so hard that my hole clamped down on Pete's dick like a vise. He screamed out and came inside of me again.

Once he softened he slipped out of me, he put me down. I immediately dropped to my knees to take him in my mouth again.

Once my lips touched the tip of his dick, he yelped, "Oh too sensitive!''

"Aw, did I wear my hot husband out?" I asked while standing back up.

He slapped my ass hard and I yelped.

"Not a chance!" He said. "We still have time for one more before we have to get ready for dinner. I'm never going to turn down sex with my Beautiful Wife!"

"Think we should wash ourselves?" I asked.

"Why bother, we will just be right back in here in a bit," he said.

"Ok. I have a naughty idea. Don't dry off and follow me," I said.

Completely naked and dripping wet, wearing nothing but a tiny Pink Chastity Cage, I walked over to the sliding door leading to our private balcony. As we had done several times before, I put my hands on the railing and bent forward.

Pete said, "Great idea Sweetie! I love the way the Vegas heat feels against my wet body!"

"Yeah, me too," I said.

Pete stood behind me and kissed my neck. He tilted my head to the side and kissed me on the lips. Soon his tongue was in my mouth and I could feel him hardening against my backside. I was moving my ass and trying to get him in position. I reached back to spread my cheeks and his tip found his target. He continued to kiss me, but hadn't pushed inside. I was panting into his mouth, trying to egg him on. I knew he was teasing me, but the feeling of him sitting still while pressed against my hole was getting frustrating. I pushed my hips back quickly against him and he started to breach my entrance. Realizing what I was doing, he grabbed a hold of my waist and held me in place. He was stronger than me and in my current position, I didn't stand a chance in overpowering him.

"Fuck me!" I pleaded.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Please fuck me!" I pleaded again.

"Who wants to get fucked?" He asked, continuing to tease me.

"Jessica! Jessica wants to get fucked. Please fuck your Jessica!" I urged him.

"Since you asked so nicely," he said, pushing all the way inside of me.

"Ohhh Yeah!" I screamed.

"You like that, don't ya, Slut?" He asked.

"I'm not a Slut, I'm your Beautiful Wife and I want to make sure you'll fuck me everyday!" I pleaded.

"You got it Baby!" He said.

This was the third time in a row so his speed wasn't as intense. His dick still felt amazing, and I felt stupid that I ever thought I would want to give this up. My life was really so much better now and he was right that no girl had ever made me feel like he did. While he wasn't fucking me as quickly as earlier, I was certainly fucking him back as hard as I could. With my dick constrained I was looking forward to another one of those huge orgasms. Pete must have noticed the way I was moving, because it made him want to fuck harder. The warm Vegas breeze felt wonderful on my body and I made a mental note that we had to do this again on our next trip.

When Pete's fucking slowed, I felt him start to swell. I knew what was about to happen, but I wasn't there yet. I adjusted myself to help him find my spot, but it was too late. He exploded inside me before I had a chance to cum. I was disappointed, but there wasn't much I could do. I would have to talk to Erica for some tips on how to live with the cage 24/7, and how to make sure I still have regular orgasms.

"Once again that was awesome Jess," he said.

"Yeah, I'm glad you like it," I said, with disappointment in my voice.

"Oh no, you didn't cum?" He asked.

"Nope, but that's ok," I said.

"No it's not," he said. "But we'll have plenty of time after dinner to rectify that situation."

"Yeah, this thing will take some getting used to. It's weird not being able to get hard," I said.

"If you want we can forget about it," he said.

"That's sweet of you, but you wanted me to try it, so let's give it some time," I said.

"Maybe you should ask Erica for some advice," he said.

"Great minds think alike. I was just thinking the same thing," I said.

He smiled and said, "I think we should get ready for dinner."

Pete and I showered together, but just washed each other. We dried off and he went to get dressed while I put on my makeup for the first time today. We were running short on time so I asked him to pick an outfit for me. I thought it would be fun to see what he chose. Once my face and hair were perfect, I walked out to see what he had chosen. Pete was waiting for me, wearing his typical button down shirt and nice shorts. On the bed was a tiny Red Strapless Cocktail dress.

"Nice choice," I said.

"You are gonna look so hot in that," he said.

"What about underwear? I asked you to pick an outfit," I said.

"I think you should go commando," he said, "That way you're ready for later."

"That's what you want?" I asked.

"Yeah, plus with that little device on, you'll be safe from any accidental bulges," he said.

"I guess that's another bonus of it," I said.

"See you'll get used to it," he said, repeating his usual line.

I stepped into the dress and he zipped me up. I adjusted my breasts and found that the dress had a little bit of support so I felt ok without a bra. It also had some lining up top so my nipples wouldn't show. It was really the perfect dress to wear without underwear. I put on a pair of white sandals with a small heel. Being back in these clothes felt so much better than the outfit Erica had me in earlier. I knew I would never go back to men's clothing again.

We took the elevator down and walked to the restaurant. Jim and Erica were already sitting at the table when the hostess walked us over to them. Pete sat down next to Jim and I sat down next to Erica.

"Whoa Jess," Erica said, "So nice to see you again."

"Yeah, just a tad different from earlier," I said, laughing.

"Is this permanent?" She asked.

"Definitely!" I said.

"I'd like to think I had a little something to do with that," Pete said, suggestively.

"Well you are newlyweds," Jim said.

"Yeah, we were going at it nonstop since we've been upstairs," Pete said.

"Dude!" I said, embarrassed.

"It's not like they don't know. They've had a front row seat," Pete said.

"Yeah, but still, do we have to talk about it in public?" I asked.

"You didn't mind being out in public while I was railing you, literally against the railing on the balcony!" He said, winking.

"Whoa," Erica said, "You guys did it outside?"

"More than once," Pete said.

My face was starting to get red. "Can we save the sex talk for after dinner?"

"Fine," Pete said, sensing my embarrassment. "But don't forget to ask Erica about that thing."

"What thing?" She asked.

I was already embarrassed, but since we were sitting next to each other I felt like I could show her. I took her hand under the table and placed it on my crotch. She could feel the cage through the fabric of my dress. She gave me a look and raised her eyebrows.

"Pete and I decided to try this. I could definitely use some advice," I said.

We weren't really talking in code, so Jim knew what we were talking about. He said, "Erica can definitely help you with that. She's grown so accustomed to it, and she gets off so much better with it on."

"Well only one of us got there on the balcony, if you know what I mean, so any tips are certainly welcomed," I said.

"Don't worry Sweetie, after dinner I'll tell you all the secrets!" She said.

"Thanks, now cat we eat please!" I said.

"Yeah, I'm hungry," Jim said.

After we finished dinner Pete said, "Why don't you girls go upstairs and have that talk while Jim and I play some cards. I'll meet you upstairs in a little bit, Babe."

"Sounds good," I said.

Pete said to Jim, "I plan on tiring my wife out, so if you're in the mood for some late night gambling while Jess is sleeping, I'd be down for that."

"Cool, just text me when you're ready," Jim said.

Erica shook her head and looked at me saying, "Guys, right..."

I laughed as the guys walked into the Casino and Erica and I went upstairs to talk.

TO BE CONTINUED?

12