Comforting the Brothers Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... probably truth in all of that." I laughed and looked over at Sean. "And he is definitely hot as fuck."

She smiled and stood up and got Jimmy and Sean's attention. "Gentlemen, I don't know if you noticed the footwear me and my sister are wearing, but they are known as come fuck me heels and it is time for that."

I laughed out loud at what Sally had said. While both Jimmy and Sean's eyes widened. They turned to the guys they were talking to and said their good byes. Again, Sean started to take my hand, instead I grabbed his arm with both hands and let him lead me to the exit.

When we got outside, I stopped walking and pulled him close to me and kissed him passionately before we continued on to his truck. We dropped Sally and Jimmy off at their house and continued to my condo.

"Well... anyone surprised to see us together tonight?" I asked Sean as we pulled away.

"Not really. I got a lot of congratulations and was told by several guys how lucky I am." He told me.

"Really... wow... but I am the lucky one. Thank you for making me feel special tonight. I guess... well this makes us a couple, right?" I asked him.

"Not yet... need to make it official... Lana... will you go steady with me?" He smiled and laughed.

Again, I wondered if had already fallen in love with him. He didn't know it, but I missed so many rights of passages as a girl and while he was joking it touched my heart when he said that.

"Yes! Definitely." I told him and couldn't wait to get to my condo.

As soon as we stepped inside, I attacked him. The route from the door to my bedroom was littered with our shoes and clothes. By the time we got to my bed he was naked, and I was only wearing my pantyhose and thong.

I pushed him back onto my bed and dropped to my knees and sucked his balls into my mouth. I loved how he tasted and ran my tongue over them. He shaved all of his groin area and I licked every inch of it.

I moved my mouth to his dick and my tongue began to trace all of his pronounced veins. Like his body, his cock looked chiseled. It was the hottest looking dick I had ever seen.

"God Lana... if you want to fuck you need to go a little easier... okay Baby." I heard him say.

Baby? I was pretty sure it was the first time he had used a term of endearment for me. How did he expect me to go easier when all evening and night he had kept doing things to make me want him more.

I sucked his dick into my mouth, taking him to back of my throat. I then slowly slid back up to the tip and ran my tongue around the head of it. I could feel him stiffening a little and reluctantly released him.

I stood up and rolled my pantyhose down my legs as he scooted himself back into my bed. I left my thong on wanting to hide my stiff penis. I opened the night stand and pulled out the lube then climbed into bed with him.

He moved over and pulled me to him, we began to kiss passionately before he moved his mouth first to my neck and then my breasts. I laid back and let him suck on one nipple with his mouth and pinch the other between his fingers.

"Sean..." I panted.

"Yes..." He said lifting his mouth up.

"Can we try this with you on top... I want to see your face while you... while you make love to me." I said nervously.

We had fucked each other easily more than a dozen times over the last year plus but it was always with me bent over something, a couch, bed, table. It always physically felt great, but I wanted to see his face while he was in me tonight.

He smiled and nodded his head. I grabbed a pillow and slid it under my butt and pushed the back of my thong out of the way. He took the lube and squeezed some out onto his finger and quickly ran it over and into my butthole.

He climbed in between my legs and after lubing his cock I felt him line it up with my sphincter and then the tip pushed against me. When the head of dick popped inside, he smiled, and I let out a deep moan. He slipped in deeper and when I felt his balls against my ass, I lifted my legs and wrapped them around him.

"Fuck feels so good." I told him and lifted my head to kiss his lips.

We started to kiss slowly but passionately, and he began to slowly move in and out. Our kiss ended and he picked up his pace moving in and out of me. The tip of his dick would lightly press against my prostrate as he pushed in.

"So fucking good... and so tight... so incredibly beautiful." He told me looking in my eyes.

His words caused me to try and push my hips up as he pushed in. We found a rhythm and I was hopeful it might be enough to get me off but what I really wanted was for him to cum hard and deep inside me.

"Oh yes Sean.... Like that... cum in me Sweetie..." I cried out.

"Yes... yes... God... help me cum... I am going to cum soon." He yelled out.

I pushed up and he hit my prostrate and I spurted cum into the front of my thong. I used a hand to grab his head and pull him to my mouth and kissed him hard.

I heard him moaning as we kissed, and my insides suddenly felt very warm. We hadn't cum exactly at the same time, but it was close. Our kiss went from passionate to soft and tender. When it ended, he slowly rolled to the side and onto his back.

"Thank you." I said as I rolled to my side and laid my head on his shoulder and laid my arm and hand on his chest.

"Thank you... tonight... all of it... from the time you knocked on your door until right now... it was amazing." I said.

"Yes... it was... wasn't it." He said as I kissed his chest lightly.

He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to his body.

"I need to go... uh... clean up... be right back." I told him sliding out of bed.

After cleaning up the best I could, I brought a wash cloth back and after I grabbed some bikini panties out of my drawer and a sleep shirt, I climbed back into the bed and snuggled back into the spot I was in before. I gently cleaned his groin and tossed the wash cloth on the floor.

"Sean, please stay the night, okay?" I asked him.

"Yes... I have been waiting for a year for you to ask me to do that." He smiled at me.

Since we had started officially dating six weeks ago, we hadn't actually slept over at each other's place. Every time we had gotten together in the evening one of us had to get up early the next morning for work or something.

"Why didn't you ever tell me that? You know... a few months ago, when we ran into each other at Murphy's, and you drove me home. I almost asked you to stay that night." I told him.

"Really? Why didn't you?" He asked.

"Scared of rejection maybe... or I just thought... well that your only interest in me was sex." I said to his chest.

"Same reason I never told you I wanted more... fear of rejection. And my interest in you has been more than sex for a pretty long time." He responded.

"Well... you can stay here any night you want... regardless of if we have had sex or not." I said absorbing his comment about being interested in me for more than sex for a long time. "I need to clean off my makeup."

I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom and removed all my makeup. When I finished, I saw him watching me from the doorway. He smiled when I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I wondered if you were as beautiful without makeup as you are with it. The answer is yes." He said.

I pulled my toothbrush out and saw a new one still in the package in the drawer and grabbed it also. I showed it to him, and he stepped over and took it. He opened the package and we stood at the sink and brushed our teeth together. We had just had sex, and this felt as intimate as that had.

We took turns peeing, and I ran to the kitchen and grabbed each of us a water bottle before we climbed back into bed. He spooned up behind me and I used the remote and turned the lights on the fan off and the fan on.

"This was a pretty perfect evening Sean. Thank you. Good night." I said.

"Hopefully we have a lot more of these to come. Good Night Lana."

I woke up the next morning and could tell it was light outside. I sensed, then heard Sean in the bed next to me. He was snoring but it was very light. Instead of being annoying it made me smile.

I sat up a little and saw he was sleeping on his side facing away from me. I slid up behind him and wrapped an arm around his waist as I kissed his shoulder and pressed my breasts against his back. I was partially stiff when I woke up and made sure I kept my groin from contacting him.

"Good Morning. Did you sleep well?" I asked as his body began to move.

"Yes... great. Did you?" He responded.

"Yes... but waking up was even better... there was an amazing man in my bed." I told him.

He rolled onto his back and looked at me as our mouths came together in a slow sensual kiss. My hand moved down his body and I found his erect penis. He moaned as I slowly began to run my fingers over it.

"I think I like being woken up by you." He said as our kiss ended.

"Does that mean you might spend the night again?" I said as I slowly started to kiss down his body.

"Any night you want me too... YES." The yes was loud as I engulfed is dick in my mouth.

I aggressively began to suck his cock and used my hand to jerk the base of it. I wanted to make him feel good, but I also wanted his cum in my mouth.

"God you are good at that... I love it when you do it. Oh... keep doing that... right there... please!"

I was swirling my tongue around the head and then bobbing up and down. I felt his dick harden and knew he was about to cum.

"Fuck Lana... so good... God...." He exclaimed.

Sean filled my mouth. He always seemed to give me a large load when he came but I was able to keep it all in my mouth. When I felt like I had milked all of it out, I looked up at him and swallowed, giving him a wink.

"Thank you. That was a great start to my morning." I said.

"Thank me? I am the one that needs to say thank you." He said as I laid my head on his chest.

He gently used his hand to move my head and kissed me. His arm was wrapped around me and squeezed me tightly.

"What are your plans for today?" I asked him.

"I need to pack at some point and will probably find some time to work out. How about you?"

"Suppose to take my mom to brunch with Sally this morning. I also need to pack and will work out later." I told him.

It was quiet in the room, but it wasn't uncomfortable or at least I wasn't. I was content. I was a little concerned that our relationship seemed to be moving so quickly. I did realize that sexually we had been getting together for over a year but that had been different.

"I need to pee and take a shower." I said as I sat up and swung my legs off the bed.

"Umm... I need to do both of those also." He said.

"Okay... you can use the master bathroom. I will pee in the guest bathroom and shower when you are done." I said standing up.

He had got out on the other side and came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders and said into my ear. "Or we could each pee and then shower together."

"Um... we could... but... that means you would... see it." I told him nervously.

"I am okay with that if you are. I promise it won't change anything." He squeezed me tight.

"I am not okay with it... I hate it, but I love the idea of showering together so... okay. Meet you in there in a couple minutes." I turned and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

I went and peed in the guest bathroom. Sean was in the shower already when I walked into the master bath. I took a second to admire his body through the glass door and then removed my sleep shirt. He smiled as I did it.

I took a deep breath and then pushed my panties down my legs and then kicked them to the side. I looked at Sean and he was still smiling so I stepped in the shower. As soon as I did, he pulled my body to his and we began to kiss passionately.

I grabbed the soap and began to lather him up, every time I looked at his face he was smiling. When I washed his groin, I felt his penis swell some. Unfortunately, that aroused me and mine started to swell also. I focused on making sure he didn't feel it touch him.

We then changed places and he rinsed his body off and began to lather me up. His smile was killing me, and I leaned in and kissed him. When we stopped, he started to wash my breasts. That caused my dick to harden even more.

"I think that is probably the cleanest my tits have ever been thank you." I said smiling.

"Are you sure... I could wash them again... although I probably need to make sure your amazing ass is just as clean." He slowly turned me away from him.

He ran his hands over my shoulders and then over my back and sides down to my hips, finally dropping his soapy hands to my butt.

"Lana... your body is amazing." He whispered in my ear.

He ran two fingers through the crack of my ass and as they slide over my hole I pushed back almost out of instinct. As I did that his other hand moved to my groin and suddenly my completely hard dick was in his hand.

"Sean... Please... I can wash that myself."

I dropped a hand down to move his off me. As I did that, he pushed two soapy fingers into my ass and then stroked my penis with the other hand. I bent forward and moved my hands to the shower wall to brace myself.

"Fuck... Sean... this was supposed... God... just be a... fuck me... a shower..." I called out.

He was now finger fucking my ass while jerking me off with his hand. I was seconds away from cuming.

"Cum for me Baby."

That was it... he called me Baby and I shot cum all over the shower wall.

"Oh God... that felt... great." I told him.

"I am glad... I like making you feel great, plus after your blowjob this morning I owed you." He said as turned me back towards him and kissed me.

We both rinsed and toweled off smiling and giggling a little as we did. I had a sudden thought.

"Do you want to go to brunch with us this morning?"

"Oh... we are moving to the meeting the parents' stage of the relationship? I... not sure I am ready for that." He said looking down.

"What? No... I just... wait... you already know my mom. I just like being with you." I said, suddenly very nervous.

He looked up and was laughing. "I would love to go to brunch with you all. And I do know your mom already, she is an awesome lady, must be where her daughter gets it."

"You asshole... you actually had me going for a second. You do know my mom, but you know her as one of the guys that helped after my dad died. Today you will be meeting her as the guy who is sleeping with her daughter." It was my turn to laugh.

"That is okay. When we get back from Disney World you will get to meet my parents and my mom is going to see you as the evil woman who is replacing her as the most important woman in his life." He smiled at me.

I jumped into his arms and kissed him. While I kept wondering if maybe I was in love with him already, I didn't want to believe it because we had really only been dating for six weeks. I also questioned it because I had been sure I was love in with Mark, but that didn't feel like this did.

"Uh... sorry... I have to do my hair and makeup. Plus, text Sally." I said, pulling away from him and going to grab my phone.

"We can go by your place, and you can change on your way there, okay?" He nodded yes and smiled at me.

'Hey... Sean is going to go to brunch with us. Can you pick up mom? Is Jimmy going? Did he take today off since our flight is so early tomorrow?' I texted Sally.

'Wow... Fuck Boy is going to brunch. Going to let mom know you are all dating huh. Yea... I will pick her up. Jimmy is at work... only working the day half and is off tonight.' She texted back quickly.

'See you at brunch... oh and I have a round of drinks on you slipping up at Disney and calling Sean Fuck Boy there.' I added laughing and winking emojis.

I finished up my hair and makeup and moved into my bedroom. Sean was laying in the bed in just his boxers, and it took a little willpower not to climb in with him. I went to my dresser and pulled out a pink bra and matching thong. Then got a sundress out of the closet and slipped it over my head.

"Okay... I am ready. I would suggest you at least put on pants, or you will have to drive to your place with my head in your lap. Last time we did that you struggled to concentrate." I laughed.

He hopped up and pulled his pants and shirt on and we were quickly out the door. He opened the door of his truck for me again which made me smile. We drove in silence for about fifteen minutes.

"Can we talk about something... kind of uncomfortable maybe... or would you rather wait until later?" I asked him.

"Well, I will go crazy waiting to find out what it is, and I want us to be able to talk about the good, the bad, and even the ugly... so sure." He forced a smile.

"Earlier... in the shower... when you well... you know... anyways. That felt great but... I don't want that to be a thing unless... Is it something you are into? Honestly, if that is the case then we need to have another discussion." I spit out quickly wanting to keep my nerve up.

"Okay... can I ask why... and just so you know the only reason I would want to do it is because of how good it made you feel. I do want you to know... seeing it... didn't turn me on or anything but it didn't turn me off either." He turned and looked at me as he finished his statement.

I smiled. "Thank you for being so honest... I really appreciate it. They reason why... women don't have those and while it might not make sense to you, I hate when I see it, or you see it, or... well... you know."

"That makes sense... have you considered..."

I cut him off. "Surgery... yes... at first, I didn't think I needed it to feel like who I really was but that has changed. The problem is.... It is really expensive, that is why I have been working so much overtime and the recovery is lengthy. I want to spend at least a year in my new assignment before having to take that time off."

"Okay... thanks for telling me that. Just so you know I will support whatever you decide and help you with whatever you need when the time comes." He smiled at me.

"Wow... committing to help me at least six months from now. You are taking this going steady thing seriously." I laughed.

We pulled up to his house and both of us jumped out of his truck. He told me he would be ready in a few minutes. He lived in a newer townhouse that was clean and tidy. I had been here numerous times before, but it was always just long enough for us to have sex and I would leave.

"Can we come back here after brunch, so I can pack then. Uh... I thought maybe we could stay at your place tonight. It is at least twenty minutes closer to the airport." Sean yelled down the stairs.

"Sure... that is a great idea. Especially since we will need to still wake up around four to head to airport anyways." I told him.

He came down stairs a few minutes later wearing khaki shorts and a well-fitting, untucked polo shirt. He caught me looking at him and gave me a little bit of an embarrassed smile.

"You look great." I stepped over and kissed him.

The drive to brunch was only about fifteen minutes and we arrived before my mom and sister. The hostess let us get a table even though we weren't all there. We had become regulars and she had recognized me when I walked up. She took a look at Sean and gave me an approving smile.

I had just ordered drinks, Bloody Mary's for me, Sally, and Sean and a Mimosa for my mom when they showed up. Sean jumped up and pulled the chair out for my mom and then gave Sally a slightly awkward hug.

"Mom... you probably remember Sean from all his help when dad passed away." I said as an introduction.

"Yes... you were very helpful. Sally told me you and Lana have been spending a lot of time together recently." My mom said.

"Yes... I am very lucky. She is a pretty special woman." He said.