Comforting the Brothers Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as he talked, and I watched Sally half role her eyes but smile also. Our drinks came and we helped ourselves to the buffet. Mom asked a few questions about our upcoming Disney trip while reminiscing about past trips with us when we were kids.

When we finished, we all walked out together and over to Sally's car. Me and my sister were standing on the driver's side and watched as Sean hugged my mom and she whispered something in his ear. He then opened her door for her.

"Fuck Boy won mom over quickly and honestly, he has won me over also. You got a good one Sis." Sally said quietly in my ear.

I hugged her, saying thanks and told her she got a good one also. Sean came over and said his goodbye to her then took my hand as we walked to his truck. When we got there, I pulled him to me and kissed him tenderly.

"My mom likes you. What did she say to you at Sally's car?" I asked as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"I like your mom. I won't tell you, you can ask her, but your mom loves you and is really proud of the woman you are." He replied.

I teared up hearing that and he reached over with a hand and gently laid it on my thigh. When I looked over at him, he gave me a smile. As much as I wanted to protect my heart, I knew he was making it almost impossible to do.

We got back to his house, and he ran down into the basement and came back up with a suitcase and backpack. He indicated that I should follow him up stairs and I did. When we stepped into his bedroom, I realized I have never been in here before, we had always had sex on the couch or a couple of times he had bent me over the dining room table.

"Looking to redecorate?" He asked when he saw my eyes roaming the room and I peaked into the master bathroom.

"What? No... I was just... well looking. I have never been in your bedroom before. You have pretty good taste." I had sounded a little panicky about his question.

"Really? You were at my house a lot of times before... are you sure you have never been in here?" He asked.

"Yes... I am sure. We usually stopped at the couch and when we were done, you let me freshen up in the bathroom downstairs before calling me a Lyft and kicking me out." I forced a giggle as I said it, but it was true.

"Lana... I thought that is what you wanted me to do and maybe the first couple times I thought that is what I wanted to do. After that...at least for the last six to nine months, what I wanted was what we are doing now." He said sincerely.

It got quiet and I could tell we were both considering our next words. I felt like we needed to acknowledge how our relationship had started, while also confirming to each other that it was way more than that now.

"Look..." We spoke at almost exactly the same time.

After we giggled, we each said. "You go first." At almost the same time.

We were now legitimately laughing. That broke the tension.

"Ladies first." He said.

"Okay... I know how this started. Honestly, except for the very first time we were together... I don't know that I would change anything except... I wish I had been more honest about what I wanted with you earlier. But... maybe that build up is why... well I think this now, us, is pretty amazing." I told him.

"I was going to say pretty much the same thing... although probably not nearly as well as that." He smiled at me.

He stepped over and we kissed each other. I felt him start to break the kiss but instead I started to kiss him more passionately. He hands moved down to my ass and squeezed it.

When the kiss ended, I stepped back and pulled my dress over my head and dropped it on the floor and stepped out my flip flops. I was standing in front of him in just my bra and panties and watched as he pulled his shirt off and then dropped his shorts to the ground.

I had put my purse on a chair in his bedroom when we walked in. I moved over and pulled out a small tube of lube that was in it. He smiled when saw what was in my hand. I handed it to him and then pulled his boxer briefs down and saw that he was hard.

I motioned for him to climb into his bed, and he did, laying on his back in the middle of it. I got on the bed and straddled his thighs, running my fingers and hands over his dick while looking into his eyes.

He groaned a little when I stopped and slowly reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. I deliberately took a long time in letting the straps slip down off my shoulders and arms before the cups fell and exposed my breasts. I then sat the bra to the side off his bed.

I scooted back a little and dropped my head to his groin and while looking in his eyes I ran my tongue up the shaft of his cock repeatedly. I could feel it twitching and heard him moan.

I sat up again and stuck my hand out and he handed me the lube. I opened it and poured it over his dick before slowly stroking if for a few seconds with my hand. I smiled down at him as I reached behind me and pulled my thong to side with one hand then slide two lube covered fingers into my ass.

I then moved up and straddled him just above his waist and bent down and kissed him quickly. He returned the kiss and it felt like he was trying to get to my tonsils with his tongue. When we broke the kiss, I sat up, lifted my ass, and using a hand to guide his cock to my opening, slowly lowered myself on to him.

"God... it always feels so amazing when I enter you." He told me.

I took a few seconds to adjust to him stretching my anus. His hands reached up and fondled my tits and pinched my nipples some while I did. I then start to ride up and down on his dick.

"Jesus... Lana... this is going to be quick... the buildup... that was hot as fuck." He blurted out.

This was the first time for us with me on top, but I loved being in control and being able to see his face. When he said that I slowed way down, he smiled. His hands moved from my breasts to my hips, and he tried to push and pull me faster.

"What do you want Sweetie? Want me to go faster? Tell me what you need." I said and exaggerated biting my lip.

"Fuck... you are so... God you are fucking turn me on so bad. Faster Baby... fuck me faster, please." He said passionately.

I started to move faster. I was focusing on not letting him slip out accidentally. He felt good in me, but I knew I wouldn't cum after the shower this morning. This was really about his orgasm.

"Like that Sweetie... is that what you need to fill me with you hot cum?" I said.

"Oh... God... yes... just like that! Don't stop... please... don't fucking stop!" He cried out as he came.

I had kept moving to milk out as much as I could and when I could tell his orgasm was over I bent forward and kissed him gently before laying on his chest.

"Baby... that was amazing... just wow." He was stroking my hair now.

"I know Sweetie." I said realizing I was now Baby, and he was Sweetie.

I also realized I was definitely in love. For some reason though I didn't want to be the first one to say that. It seemed like he felt the same way, I just wondered if or when he would say it so I could say it also. I got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up, bringing back a wash cloth to clean him.

He packed his suitcase naked, and I watched while wearing just my thong. It was silly and we kept smiling at each other while he did it.

While he was packing kept asking what he needed to pack. My comment of comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes wasn't enough, and he kept holding things up for my approval. I slipped into the bathroom at one point, and he looked completely lost when I came back.

I did tell him he needed at least one nice shirt for the evening that Jimmy was going to propose to Sally. He told me he was excited that he was going to be there for that, and I realized he was a bit of a romantic himself.

When he was done, we headed to my condo, we stopped at the grocery store on the way and got the stuff to make baked chicken and rice for dinner. Then at my house he kept me company as I packed and while offering lots of suggestions on what bras and panties I should pack. Mostly ones with lots of lace I noticed. He also had definitive thoughts on which shorts showed my ass off the best.

We did get in a quick thirty-minute workout late in the afternoon and afterwards showered together. I was a little more comfortable with him seeing my penis but still found myself trying to hide it when I could. There was no sex this time but a lot of holding each other and kissing.

After the shower I made dinner, and he watched some golf on TV. I made him an Old Fashion to enjoy while having a glass of wine and refreshed both our drinks for dinner. It felt very comfortable being together like this.

Around nine o'clock we put our suitcases and other travel stuff near the door and got ready for bed. We both set the alarms on our phones for four o'clock and slipped under the covers.

After a quick kiss we said good night and I rolled on to my side. Sean snuggled up behind and wrapped me in his arm. I feel asleep thinking that today may have been one of the best days of my life.