Comforting the Brothers Pt. 08

Story Info
MTF Firefighter life moves forward with family and friends.
11k words
4.75
2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comforting the Brothers- Part 8

The final part in this story. I am a little surprised at how much I have grown to like Lana and the other main characters in this story. I know some of you will never approve of what she did and that is okay.

I am going to step away from her for a while, but I do have a thought bouncing around in my head that may let me come back again.

Luckily, I woke up ten minutes before seven and was able to get Individual Lightening Lanes for Guardians of Galaxy right at seven o'clock. I was surprised that I had forgotten to set an alarm, but in fairness last night had been amazing. Seeing Sally get engaged, hearing Sean tell me he loved me for the first time, my mom validating and confirming my womanhood to her, and finally Sean making love to me right before we fell asleep. It was easy for me to have been a little distracted.

Even after the amazing love making the night before I had woke up very horny and felt that I needed to get off this morning or I was going to be going crazy all day at the parks. Sean was still sleeping, and I moved my head under the covers and my mouth to Sean's cock. When he was fully hard, I released him from my mouth, sat up and grabbed the lube, climbed out of bed, slid my thong off and walked to the shower.

"Are you coming?" I looked back and asked him as I stepped into the bathroom.

He was still laying in the bed with a deer in the headlights look but I saw him starting to scramble to get out of bed which made me laugh a little. I turned the water on and was just stepping into the shower when he came in. His face still had a touch of confusion on it, but he stepped in with me. My hand went to his dick, as my mouth went to his mouth, and we kissed. When the kiss ended, I put the lube in his hand.

"Sean... I need to you fuck me hard this morning and make me cum." I turned towards the shower wall and pushed my ass out at him.

I felt his lube covered fingers slid into me and right after that his hands were on my hips as he impaled me with his cock. He quickly sawed in and out of me as I pushed back against him, bending over, and bracing my hands on the wall.

"Is this what you need?" He asked.

"Yes... right fucking there... I need your cock hitting me right there." I told him as I felt it bumping against my prostrate.

Sean buried himself as deep as he could, and his hands came off my hips and reached for the body wash. After he soaped them up, he bent forward, and he began to slip his soapy hands all over my breasts. I started to move my hips back and forth and we got our timing down, so I was pushing back when he was pushing in.

"God... fuck me... please fuck me Sean..." I yelled. "Faster... please faster."

I was moving quickly to my orgasm and could feel the explosion building inside me. He tried to grab my hips again, but they just slid off because of the soap so he changed his angle in an attempt to get deeper inside me.

"Holy fuck... there it... fuck... is." I screamed out.

Sean slipped his hand down to my dick and stroked it, I shot out possibly the hardest blast of cum in my life onto the shower wall. He stroked me one more time and the second shot was almost as powerful. He quickly moved his hand off me and back to my tits as several less powerful shots happened.

I felt his dick softening and realized he had cum at almost the same time I had. I was so caught up in my own orgasm I had missed his. I quickly turned to him and grabbed his face and pulled it to me, kissing him passionately. When that ended, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his body to me while pushing my body against his. His arm wrapped around me, and we stayed like that for several minutes.

"Sean... I love you... right now... I am not even sure if love is a strong enough word for my feelings for you. Yesterday evening, last night when we got back, this morning.... No one has even been close to what... you make me feel... emotionally and physically... God, I love you." I said to him and then kissed him hard on his mouth.

"You know it is the same for me, right? You are only second girl... or woman I have ever told that I loved them and the last time I was still in high school." He smiled at me.

We quickly kissed again. "Was what I just did at the end... okay? I know you said..."

I cut him off and kissed him, then without speaking we started to shampoo and wash each other. The truth was it had felt amazing and while I didn't like for him to touch or grasp my penis, the reality was when he had done it this morning, and the other day, to help me orgasm, I had enjoyed it.

When we were done and toweling off, I asked him to check the time. He went and grabbed his phone and called back that it was seven-twenty.

It wasn't as late as I thought but I did need to get going on drying my hair and my makeup. Luckily it was a ponytail day for my hair so that wouldn't take long. We danced around each other in the bathroom a little as we got ready. Although for him it was just a quick shave, brushing his teeth, and putting deodorant on.

When he was done, I asked him to get out my pink bra and white thong for me and along my white shorts and pink fire department breast cancer shirt and lay them on the bed. I quickly put my clothes and shoes on, made sure my Daisy Duck back pack had the essentials, grabbed my Magicband and stepped into the hallway at seven forty-seven. Sally and Jimmy stepped out two minutes later and were giggling and smirking.

"What is so funny?" I asked them.

"Nothing... did you have a nice shower this morning?" Sally laughed.

I am sure I turned red, and Jimmy quickly looked away. We started to walk down the hall and my sister kept looking over at me.

"Sorry... but the bathroom walls... might need to be a little thicker. Or you need to be a little quieter." She finally said.

I was completely embarrassed now. It wasn't like my sister, or even Jimmy, didn't know I had sex but still. Sally grabbed my arm and pulled me to her and smiled.

"Hey... pretty sure I screamed out a couple things like that last night myself. And if I wasn't so sore and tired from last night, I would have probably done that in the shower this morning. I was actually a little worried I would be walking bow legged this morning." She whispered in my ear.

We took the resort Monorail to the Ticket and Transportation Center and then switched to the one to Epcot. It was fun to watch Jimmy and Sean's faces as we circled the Epcot Ball, seeing it for the first time. We made it through security and the entrance right as rope drop was happening.

We did Soarin, Under the Seas with Nemo, and Turtle Talk with Crush to start, followed by using the single rider line for Test Track. We had about a thirty-minute wait for our time for Guardians, so Sally and I went shopping. I walked out with a pair Rose Gold Minne Ears.

I was a little surprised to see how Sean's eyes seemed to change when he saw them on me. I walked over to the bench he was sitting on and sat on his lap.

"If you promise to look at me like that all day, I will wear them to bed later." I giggled into his ear.

"I am honestly a little worried about the effect seeing you in Minnie Ears has on me." He laughed.

We all agreed that the Guardians coaster was amazing after we got off it. It was eleven-forty-five now and we headed to the World Show case.

A little over five hours later we had made it around the World Showcase. This included making the guys wait in line for fifty minutes to ride Frozen just because we could, plus a thirty-minute wait to visit with Snow White so we could get pictures of Sally showing off her engagement ring to her.

Sean and I decided to sit and wait outside the Rose and Crown in the UK while Sally was in line with Jimmy to meet Mary Poppins. I was a little tipsy partly because of how many different drinks I had consumed and also because I had drank the orange slushie in France too quickly.

"Can we come back next week?" Sean asked me.

"Are you really having that much fun and like it that much?" I asked him while sipping from a Welsh Dragon.

"Yes, honestly. Plus, I love seeing you here and how excited you are to be here." He said.

How was it possible that he kept saying and doing the right things I thought while looking at him. I am not sure why but that thought suddenly caused anxiety and even a little panic to build in me. I got quiet as thought about the last few years and how every time it felt like things were going really good something bad happened.

My dad retired then got cancer almost immediately. Sally discovered I was transgender, and it made us closer than ever, then we weren't. Mark... everything the roller coaster that had been including the parts that were my fault. My job and that roller coaster since I was exposed and then came out as trangender.

It suddenly felt like it was time for something to crash with Sean and the only thing I could think that would cause that was him becoming uncomfortable with me being a transgender woman and how people would see him. I didn't want to ruin our moment, or our day, or even our trip but I think the alcohol had turned my filter off.

"Can I ask you something?" I blurted out.

"Sure." He responded.

"Do you... the guys at the firehouse... or the fire department really. Do they give you grief about me, about us... you dating me... do they tease you or say... anything about your being with a trans woman." I asked staring down at my drink.

"Where did suddenly that come from?" He asked surprised.

"Honestly... it has always been there... but today, I guess... liquid courage..." I held up my drink.

"No one I care about has ever said anything..." He told me looking me in the eye.

"But some have... obviously. How about your family... your parents... and sister. Have they said anything... or have you even told them?" I asked.

"Lana... what is going on? Things are so fantastic. Why these questions now?" He asked sounding hurt.

"Because... the other shoe has to drop right? I mean... that is how it works for me. Things go good and then bam. Right now, things are perfect... I just want to know what the fall is going to be." I told him.

"There isn't going to be a fall. I can't promise you it will always be perfect, but I can promise you I am going to try and make your life... our life... perfect." Sean said and then wrapped his arms around me.

I accepted his embrace and then it sunk in... our life... Sean kept talking about the future and being a part of it. If he was looking past the right now, he really must love me. My doubts faded and I kissed him. We were basically making out in the middle of the UK Pavilion.

"Hey... this is Disney there are kids around. Stop that!" Sally said loudly.

I turned and saw her and Jimmy laughing. I looked back at Sean, and he was laughing. I realized I liked how perfect it felt right now and I decided I was going to let myself enjoy that and not worry about if at some point it wouldn't be. I did make a mental note though to discuss this with Carol at my next therapy session.

"Is it time to head over to Hollywood Studios for dinner?" Sally asked.

I told her yes and we headed to the rear entrance of Epcot and the Skyliner. While it was not an official ride, I thought this was really cool as the gondola we were in carried us through the air. I was already thinking our next visit would have to be a resort that had a Skyliner station.

When we got to the Hollywod Studios we headed towards the back to the Sci-Fi Drive-In restaurant. After a short wait we were inside. This had been a favorite of ours as kids and Sally and I smiled at each other as we felt nostalgia. Sean and I sat next to each other in our booth, modeled to look like a car, with my sister and Jimmy in front of us.

"This place is cool, and this burger is amazing, but I thought the reason you went to the drive in though was to make out with your date." Sean smiled at me as we were finishing our dinner.

"You heard Sally earlier there are kids around." I smiled at him.

He faked pouted. I turned to him, and my hand moved under the table and cupped his dick in his pants.

"When we get back to the room we can make out and maybe I can give you a hand job through your shorts and pretend we are in the backseat of a car." I said quietly in his ear.

I heard him laugh and said. "I am sorry about my little breakdown earlier. I just... never mind. I love you, Sean."

"I love you too Lana you don't need to apologize. I want you to feel okay telling me your worries and concerns. And I will only go for the making out and hand job in the room if it includes me getting to maul your boobs through your shirt."

We both laughed and shared a quick kiss before finishing our meal.

After dinner we wandered around the shops until it was time for Fantasmic. This had been another favorite of mine as a kid and a young adult. When Mickey beat all the villains and the music built up, I could feel my tears starting. I looked at Sally who was sitting on the other side of me and her eyes were wet also.

After the show we herded out with everyone else, and I pulled out my phone. Sally was looking for the number for our bus stop when I told her I had ordered a Mini Van to take us back to the Polynesian. We were picked up fairly quickly and spent the ride asking the cast member driving a bunch of questions.

Walking back to the room I told everyone that tomorrow we would need to be at the bus stop for Hollywood studios by seven thirty so we should probably be in the hallway at seven if we wanted coffee and a quick bite to eat.

"It is only ten o'clock?" Sean said when we stepped into the room.

"Yes... you aren't ready for bed yet?" I asked him.

"I guess I am. It just felt later." He said as he sat on the corner of the bed.

"We can go out to the bar and get a drink if you want." I told him.

"So, we aren't going to make out and I am not getting a hand job?" He smiled.

"Do you want that?" I said sitting down next to him and running my hand up his thigh.

"Well maybe not that exactly... but honestly... ever since you put those ears on this morning... I have been uh... worked up." He said nervously.

"You were serious? Wow... guess they won't be going in the back of the closet when we get home, huh. I have an idea... can you give me a few minutes and wait right here?" I told him.

"Sure..." He responded.

I slipped into the bathroom and got my make up out. I found some eye shadow that pretty much matched the color of the ears and set it to the side. After freshening up both my eyeliner and mascara, I put the eye shadow on heavy going with a smokey night time look. I then worked on my lips, when I was happy with what I saw I the mirror I took my shirt off and my shorts. The pink in the bra seemed to go pretty well with the overall look.

"You still out there?" I asked from the bathroom door with a little laugh.

"Yes."

I stepped out wearing just my panties, bra, and ears. I saw Sean smile, as I got closer, and he saw my makeup, his eyes widened, and it looked like he even swallowed a little nervously. When I reached the bed, I pulled his shirt off, then undid the belt, the button and zipper on his shorts, my eyes locked with his the whole time.

I kept looking at him as I pushed his shorts and boxers down his leg. His dick was hard, and I traced it from the tip to his balls with my finger nails. I kept my eyes on him as I lowered my head towards it. I was a little surprised as he suddenly looked almost startled.

"Lana... I... well this is hot as fuck but... well I have been walking around the parks all day... oh Jesus... that feels great." I heard him say.

As my face got closer to his groin, I was hit with the strong aroma of him having sweated during the day. I inhaled it deeply as it increased my desire to blow him. I could taste it on his dick as I sucked him into my mouth. My eyes were still locked on his as I released him and ran my tongue along his shaft down to his balls.

"God you are hot... the things you do to me... fuck, fuck, fuck." He called out as my tongue ran over his balls.

I sucked each one of them into my mouth one at a time feeling them tighten a little. I then ran my tongue back up the shaft and sucked his cock back into my mouth bobbing up and down on it for a few minutes. I released him and began to stroke him lightly with my hand.

"Do you want to put your shorts back on and have me finish you with my hand? Or should I keep doing this?" I asked with a grin.

"This please... this is fucking awesome... thank you." I blurted out.

I took him back in my mouth while continuing to stroke the base of his dick. His dick hardened and I knew it would be over soon.

"Almost Lana... so fucking good... God... almost... almost... going to cum..." He yelled out.

He filled my mouth with his cum and I eagerly sucked out every drop I could. I locked my eyes on him again as I did it. I gently nursed on it as it slowly softened eventually letting it slide out of my mouth. I climbed up on the bed and he kissed me passionately.

"Sorry... that was so hot... I didn't even think about you... can I do something for you?" Sean asked.

"Yes... tomorrow... at some point I need to end up bent over this bed, please, okay. Right now, I need to go clean my makeup off." I winked at him.

"Let's take a shower... I promise I won't touch anything on your body you don't want me to, and I will make sure that happens tomorrow." He smiled at me.

Forty-five minutes later we were climbing into bed. I went to sleep that night with some very clean tits and ass cheeks thanks to Sean.

The alarm sounded the next morning and I hit the snooze. Sean moved over and spooned in behind me. A feeling of contentment came over me and I knew I was going to struggle a little to get out of bed this morning. Way too soon the alarm sounded again, I flipped the covers back and sat up.

"I love you Lana... just had to tell you that this morning. Also... I have loved being here with you... just so you know." I heard Sean say.

I turned back and kissed him then went in to pee and wash my face. I quickly did my makeup and put my hair in a ponytail. Sean had slipped by me to pee. We brushed our teeth at the same time smiling at each other with our eyes. We then put our deodorant on and went to get dressed.

When he bent over to pull out a pair of new shorts, I smacked him on the butt. He turned to me with a smile and grabbed me around the waist pulling me back as he sat on the bed. I struggled to get out of his grasp while feeling his dick begin to swell.

"God Damnit Sean... we don't have time for this... later though..." I said with a giggle in my voice.

He laughed and let me go and as I stepped away, I felt his hand slap my ass. He had never done that before and the surprise of it turned me on. I looked at the grin on his face in the mirror and turned and climbed onto his lap straddling him while kissing him passionately.

"God, I love you... and that was hot... but stop... for now... and you better finish what you started later." I said sliding off him.

We got dressed. I purposefully slowly slid my purple lace thong up my legs while slightly bent over and sticking my ass out. I then turned and did the same with my bra that matched. I pulled on a pair of very short denim shorts and a purple tank top. Sean was watching me, and I made production of putting on my lavender Minnie Ears.

"You are tease... a hot one but a tease." He said.

"Nope... I am not a tease... I am a sure thing... all morning you will know that you are getting to fuck me later today." I smiled.

Sean dressed and we stepped into the hallway to find Sally and Jimmy waiting for us. We exchanged good mornings and were off to find some coffee. We all seemed to be a step or two slower this morning. I was hoping the coffee would kick in right around the rope drop.