Comforting the Brothers Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got on the Skyliner we were kind of quiet. I had snuggled into Sean and noticed Sally had done the same with Jimmy. At one point she and I exchanged a smile because we were both happy and content right now. We got off the Skyliner and entered Epcot at the back gate.

The boys headed to the Rose and Crown in the UK pavilion to get Black and Tans and told us they would meet us in France. Sally and I wanted to get the Orange Slushie there. We walked up the hill and spilt at the top.

"I can't believe you and Sean had sex again after the pool. My butt is still sore from earlier, how do you do that?" Sally asked.

"First... I am a little more used to that than you are obviously and second, we weren't having sex, we were talking about me moving in with him." I told her smugly.

"What? Really? Are you sure...." I cut her off.

"Am I sure it isn't too soon... no... Am I sure I want to share my life with him, and he is the man for me. Absolutely." I told her.

"Who brought it up? Like did he ask you to move in with him?" She asked.

"It got brought up by accident... we were talking about how much we have loved spending time together this week and didn't want it to end. But... he did ask me. I said yes." I responded.

"Then congratulations. I am happy for you." She smiled at me.

"I worry it is happening so fast but also don't want to slow it down... at the pool earlier while you were apparently still bent over the bed, we talked about adopting kids because... well, you know." I had lowered my voice but when I said Sally had been bent over the bed two women behind us in line snickered.

Sally's eyes widened but she stepped up and made our drink order. We got them and found a place to step out of the way to wait for Jimmy and Sean.

"It is happening fast, but anyone can see you two are crazy for each other and if you are already talking about things like adopting kids... sounds like it is meant to be." She stopped and took a drink.

"Just please be honest with me if you think I should slow down." I pleaded with her.

Sean and Jimmy were walking towards us now. As soon as I saw him my heart raced a little. I noticed Sally's eyes lit up when she saw Jimmy. She turned and smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Sis... we are lucky men and Jimmy and Fuck Boy are some lucky men. No, you shouldn't slow down." She said into my ear.

I laughed as she continued to call Sean Fuck Boy. The reality was he was as far from a fuck boy as he could be. He was kind, considerate, romantic, and a little shy even. As I watched him walk towards me, I also realized he was going to be my husband and the dad of our children one day.

Without saying anything we started to walk towards the Italy pavilion, Sean was holding my hand and Jimmy was holding Sally's. It was a beautiful evening, the temps were just under eighty, and almost no humidity. We got to the restaurant fifteen minutes early and I was surprised when we checked in, they took us right back to a table.

I handled the order for everyone, getting a Caesar salad and a half meter pepperoni pizza plus Peroni's for the boys and sangrias for me and Sally. Our service was quick, and the meal was outstanding. We walked out of the restaurant just before seven thirty. That would let us take our time getting to the check in for the desert party.

We leisurely made our way to the front of the park and got on the Monorail. After changing trains at the Transportation and Ticket Center we arrived at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom. The castle was lit up a vibrant blue as we made our way up Main Street. We checked in at Tomorrow Land Terrace and it was just after eight o'clock. We had about forty minutes to kill, the fireworks were at nine o'clock.

Sally was putting her phone away as she looked at me. "Let's go get our picture taken with Cinderella. Mom told me it broke her heart that dad didn't let you do that as a kid. We could frame it and give it to her. The wait is listed as twenty-five minutes."

I was surprised at how happy I was with this idea and surprised that mom had told Sally that. I nodded my head yes and we were off to Princess Fairy Tale Hall. It was actually only twenty minutes before we were with Cinderella. We took pictures with all four of us, Cinderella with Sally and me, and with me by myself with her.

I was bubbly as we left and headed to the designated fireworks viewing area. After a quick check in where they looked at the wrist bands, they had given us, and confirmed our names we looked around for a spot. It was quickly filling in. Sally saw a couple spots along the rail, and we jumped in there with Sean and Jimmy leaning against it and me and my sister standing in front of them. We would have a mostly unobstructed view of the castle and fireworks.

Sean looked around and leaned forward. "It is crazy how many people are packed in here. Have you seen this before?"

"Yes... not long after it first came out." I told him.

As I turned back, I noticed a woman a few down from us was looking at me with a strange expression on her face. I felt like she looked a little familiar, but I wasn't sure. She looked at me again and was almost staring now, I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable, so I turned away from her.

"Lana?" I turned to see her standing close to me.

"Yes... uh... not sure I know you?" I said as I turned to face her.

"Uh... we don't really know each other. We met once about three months ago at the memorial service. Brianne introduced us, my name is Brandi." She told me.

It finally dawned on me. Brianne had introduced me to a retired transgender firefighter from her department before the memorial service. I looked at her and saw she was wearing a cute white Tinkerbell shirt and green skirt with a pair of emerald green Minnie Ears.

"Oh yes... I remember meeting you. Small world seeing you here." I told her.

"I come here all the time. Is it your first time?" She asked.

"Oh no... but first time in six years. This is my boyfriend Sean, it is his first time and that is my sister Sally and her new fiancée, it is his first time also. Who are you here with?" I responded.

"New fiancée... how exciting, congratulations. A Disney engagement?" She asked Sally.

"Thank you... and yes." Sally told her.

"Lucky girl... I kind of did that once. Hope it turns out better for you." She laughed. "Oh... and I am here with a big group."

She pointed each one out. "That is my ex-wife Sarah and her boyfriend Allen, plus our friends Pat and Jordie, and Jordie's daughters Aubrey and Grace."

"Wow... that is a big group." I said wondering about the ex-wife.

An announcement was made that the show would start in five minutes.

"Hope you enjoy the show. Would love to catch up with you though. When are you leaving?" Brandi asked.

"Tomorrow unfortunately. Maybe we can catch up at an advocacy event back home." I told her.

"Oh...damn. Sure, that would be great. Hope to see you soon." She replied.

The lights went down, and the show started. Sean pulled me back against him and wrapped his arms around me. As different projections and songs played, along with the fireworks, I felt my emotions build. I glanced over to see Sally leaning back against Jimmy and in his arms, our eyes meet a couple times which caused each of us to smile.

When Tinkerbell flew from the castle and almost right overtop of us, I heard Sean gasp in my ear. I laughed a little and realized he had quickly become a Disney World fanatic and we would be visiting here often. The show ended with a tremendous display of fireworks a loud chorus of "Happily Ever After." I turned towards Sean and kissed him while throwing my arms around him.

"I love that my happily ever after is going to be with you." He said after the kiss.

"Wow... that was cheesy... you beat me to saying the same exact thing." I said as he quickly kissed me and smiled.

We headed to the desert party, got our plates, and found some seats. Sean and Jimmy started talking about some fire department stuff and I was again a little surprised that I didn't want to join that conversation. I turned to Sally and began a separate conversation.

"So, you don't have any plans or thoughts on when or where the wedding is going to be?" I asked her.

"Not definite... well that isn't true I know that I want you to be my maid of honor and that my college roommate Cindy, my friend Kathy from work, and my high school bestie Jessica are going to be my bridesmaids." She responded.

"Seriously? I am going to be your maid of honor?" I said with a little surprise in my voice.

"Of course... I am going to need someone super girly to help with all the important stuff." She smiled at me.

I laughed and she continued.

"Jimmy and I talked some last night. We are thinking of the spring." She said then leaned closer. "When are you thinking about your surgery? I want to work around that."

"Oh... Probably mid to late January, I think. I started my current assignment at work on January third and want to be in it for a year before being off for an extended time." I told her.

"Okay... and the recovery time is about three months, right?" Sally asked.

"Yes... for a full physical recovery and to be able to use the new... equipment." I said shyly.

"Spring will be perfect then... can't have a maid of honor who can't get laid." Sally laughed.

I blushed and squeezed her hand and she continued.

"Not sure about the where part... I am torn between a destination wedding and a more traditional wedding."

"What does he want?" I asked.

"He told me he just wants marry me... he said he doesn't care where and I am pretty sure he serious about that." Sally smiled broadly.

We all finished our desserts and got up to leave. The park was a lot less crowded because so many people had left right after the fireworks. We walked down Main Street and when he got to the end Sean turned back to look at the castle.

"I honestly can't wait to come back." He said and took my hand and we walked to the exit.

We said our good byes to Sally and Jimmy in the hallway and told them we would see them back at home and to have safe travels. When I entered the room, I quickly peed and began to remove my makeup. When that was done, I grabbed a sleep shirt and shorts and climbed into bed.

Sean got in right after me and I snuggled into his arms. I wasn't sure if he wanted to fool around, I was willing if he did but I was also happy to just go to sleep. I don't think he had been in bed for more than two minutes when I heard some light snoring and got my answer. I was asleep shortly after him.

I woke up the next morning just after seven. Sean was asleep next to me; I took a moment to just enjoy that he was in bed with me. I needed to pee and slipped out to head to the bathroom as I did, I looked over at the dresser and an idea came to me. After I used the bathroom, I quietly brushed my teeth, washed my face and put some makeup on.

Sean was still sleeping but you could see he was restless as I approached the bed. I removed my sleep shirt and reached over to the dresser and grabbed the purple Minnie Ears and put them on my head. Then I climbed back onto the bed kneeling on the end of it.

I watched Sean stir even more and his arm reach out searching for me. His arm movement became faster and then he leaned up on an elbow and opened his eyes. His head whipped over as he saw me at the end of the bed. His face showed confusion.

"Good morning, Sweetie. I wanted to start your day with a little treat since you have made this last week so special." I smiled at him.

He scooted up in the bed a little, still waking up and confused. He watched me crawl over and grab the covers and pull them off him. I kept my eyes on him and saw a smile forming on his face. His smile grew as I pulled his gym shorts down and off his legs. His dick was hardening as I did that.

When he was naked, I kneeled between his legs and while looking directly into his eyes bent forward and ran my tongue over the shaft of his cock. He gasped and I moved my tongue to his balls. I was happy that I experienced the musty aroma of his groin.

"God Lana!" He exclaimed as I sucked one of his balls into my mouth.

I slathered first one and then the other with my tongue and moved between the two of them sucking gently on each. I could feel them tighten a little against him and saw him tensing his thighs. This blow job was going to be over pretty quickly I realized.

I moved my mouth to his dick and licked all his veins while gently massaging his nuts. I stopped for a second and sucked the tip in between my lips and swirled my tongue over the top and tasted his pre-cum. I looked into his eyes as I moved my tongue to the veins on his abs. He squirmed and laughed.

"Tickle?" I giggled.

He nodded and then his head rolled back as moved back to his dick and sucked him into the back of my throat. I then started to aggressively bob up and down on him.

"Fuck me Lana... going to cum..." He shouted out.

"Jesus... God..." I heard as my mouth filled.

I tried my best to hold his cum in my mouth as I continued to suck hoping to get every drop out. He suddenly slipped his body down, obviously trying to get his dick out of my mouth.

"Baby, fucking incredible but sensitive." He muttered.

I stopped and smiled at him and then opened my mouth so he could see his cum on my tongue. I swallowed it slowly and he quickly moved so that he could kiss me. His kiss was passionate, and I ended up on my back in his arms as our kiss continued. He leaned up and one hand started to caress my breasts.

"Good Morning Lana... that was an amazing way to wake up. What can I do for you to make you feel that good?" He asked.

"That did make me feel good. I told you, making you orgasm is as much a turn on as orgasming myself." I leaned up and kissed him.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked.

"By being an amazing and incredible man. Trust me I am the lucky one." I responded.

We took a long shower together and then packed. I was torn between the sadness that we were leaving and the happiness I had felt this week. Sean smiled at me when he saw me gently packing my Minnie Ears. I glanced at my phone and realized that between playing in the bed this morning and the long shower we had eaten up a lot of time and needed to get moving.

I called a Lyft to pick us up and we were headed to the airport just after nine o'clock. We checked our bags and went through security just in time to find out our flight was delayed forty-five minutes. We got bagels and coffee and settled into our seats to wait. I played on my phone and Sean pulled out his iPad.

"Have you ever thought about a Disney Cruise?" He asked about fifteen minutes later.

"Like seriously? No... would I like to go on one, definitely. Why?" I asked.

"I was just checking out the website and it looks pretty awesome." He smiled at me.

"Yea... where do they cruise to?"

"All over... pretty much... but I was looking at the Caribbean ones. This one to St. Thomas, Tortola, Disney's Island got my interest." He showed me his iPad.

"Tortola, really? I have always wanted to go there. That is supposedly where Robert Louis Stevenson got the inspiration for Treasure Island. If it wasn't for that there probably would have never been a Pirates of the Caribbean ride or movie." I laughed.

"Really? That is cool." He swiped some more on his iPad.

"Yep... and it is also where Jimmy Buffett got the burger that inspired the song Cheese Burger in Paradise. Let's go on that one." I squeezed his arm.

"We could do that for our honeymoon." Sean responded.

"Uh... our honeymoon? And when is that happening? I think there are few steps we need to complete before that." I winked at him. I was suddenly feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Yes... and I can't wait for us to experience each one of those steps together." He dropped his iPad into his back pack and put his arm around me.

I turned towards him, and he kissed me. It was a mix between romance and passion. It ended quickly and we looked into each other's eyes and said I love you in unison. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. When he squeezed me gently I realized that all of the things that had happened to get me to this point in life were worth it.