Comforting the Brothers Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our energy did pick up and we were able to knock out the major rides outside of the Star Wars stuff by noon. I suggested that we head to Baseline Tap House for beer flights and soft pretzels for lunch. We could head back to the resort for some pool time after that.

Sean and Jimmy said they needed to pee right before we got to Baseline and quickly walked ahead of us. Sally and I told them we would meet them there and strolled at a leisurely pace. When we got close, we could see a line was forming to order stuff and the outside tables were starting to fill up.

"How about you and I grab a table and we can have Jimmy and Fuck Boy get the beer and pretzels." Sally said to me.

"Jimmy and who?" We heard from behind us.

Sally's eyes went wide, and I just started to laugh. Jimmy was smiling also, and I could see a little grin on Sean's face that Sally missed.

"Looks like this round is on you, maybe Jimmy and Fuck Boy should grab the table and you and I go in and get the drinks so you can pay on your Magic Band." I said and then burst out laughing.

"Wait... you told him I am call him that?" Sally asked, shocked.

"Maybe. Do you just want a flight, Sweetie?" I asked Sean winking at him.

"Yes, please." He said and moved to grab a table.

We got the beer flights and pretzels and went and sat down. Sally kept glancing over at Sean trying to see if he was mad. He finally winked at her and started to laugh.

"This is another time I kind of don't feel like I am Disney World... while feeling like I am at Disney World." Jimmy said. "I can't believe I have thought that this place is just for kids."

"What are the plans for the rest of the afternoon and evening?" Sean asked.

"Pool time when we finish this. We have dinner reservations at Via Napoli in Epcot at seven, the pizza there is fantastic. Then back to the Magic Kingdom for Happily Ever After and the desert party after that." I told everyone.

I pulled Sally's hand over to mine to look at her ring again, I knew she liked showing it off and Jimmy was very proud of it. I wondered if I was trying to subconsciously send a signal to Sean. Sally smiled at me as I released her hand and finished my beer flight.

On the way out of the park Sally reached out and touched my arm and looked at me. I was able to tell she wanted us to slow down a little so that Sean and Jimmy weren't so close to us. When there was a little separation, she leaned close to me.

"Do you... do you have any extra lube I could maybe borrow?" She asked nervously.

"Going to give Jimmy a little engagement present?" I giggled.

"Maybe... still scared but thinking I might... so, do you?" She asked anxiously.

"Yes... do you want it when we get back or later?" I asked her.

"When we get back... I think. You said I need to use a lot of it right? Any other... advice?"

"Yes... lots... when you think it is enough, add more. And I know you won't but relax... trust me on that, if you tense up it definitely won't be comfortable." I told her.

"What... like how should... what is the best position for it?"

"Bent over the bed. Do that for the first time. If you decide you like it then you can try other positions but that will be the best for both of you, okay?" I told her.

"Okay... thanks." She smiled at me.

We caught up with the guys right as we walked out of the entrance and headed to the bus stop. Luckily our bus was at the stop when we arrived and got back to the resort right at one o'clock.

"Lana... can you give me that extra makeup remover now? And I think I am going to take a quick power nap then head to the pool." Sally said as we got to our rooms.

"Yea... sure..." I told her.

I quickly slipped into the bathroom and grabbed some lube out of my makeup bag. I opened the door and Sally was standing right outside and I handed it to her and gave her a smile and wink and whispered good luck. When I came back into the room I quickly stopped in the bathroom to pee.

Sean passed me going into the bathroom as I came out. I pulled my bathing suit out of the drawer and dropped it on the bed. I undressed and when I leaned forward to pick up my bikini bottoms, I felt Sean grab my hips then his semi hard dick press against my ass.

I turned my head back to him and he leaned forward and kissed me hard, his hands sliding up my stomach to my breasts. When our kiss ended, he pinched both my nipples and nibbled on my neck. This wasn't just us fooling around a little before changing, I was going to be getting fucked in a minute I realized happily.

"Bent over the bed, right? You have been begging for that all week. Do you still want that?" He said into my ear.

"Yes."

He placed a hand in the middle of my back to push me down as I spread my legs. I heard him reach into the drawer of the nightstand to get the lube that was in it out. When he stepped back behind me, he smacked my ass, not hard but just enough to sting a little. I looked back over my shoulder at him.

"Just finishing what I started like you told me too this morning." He said as he worked lube into me.

Bent over like this, with my ass in the air and my legs spread, was a huge turn on. I felt like I was completely vulnerable and at his mercy, while also feeling like I was his to use as he wanted. This wasn't about romance, it was about physical pleasure, for both of us.

His fingers slide out and the tip of his cock rested at my hole. I wanted it in me, and he knew it, so he teased me by pushing gently and then rocking back while pressing down on my hips to keep me from being able to make him enter me.

"Please Sean... stop teasing me." I asked.

He pushed in and at the same time smacked my other ass check. I let out a loud groan as my hands grasped the comforter. He didn't move for about a minute, and I started to squirm. He began to thrust in and out. I had been right, all week I had thought the height of this bed would put him at the perfect angle. I could feel the pressure on my prostrate each time he thrusted in.

"So good... please keep doing that." I told him.

We found a rhythm and I felt my orgasm starting to build. Sean sensed it and picked his pace up a little. I could tell from his breathing that he was getting closer also.

"Yes... yes... yes..." I said into the bed.

"Yes... Lana... yes..." Sean cried out.

We came at the same time. I didn't cum as hard as I did in the shower yesterday morning, but it was longer, each stroke of his dick was almost another small orgasm. Sean slid out of me and flopped down next to me on the bed. I turned to him and smiled and kissed him.

"Thank you... that was great." I told him.

"Yes... yes it was... the... smacks... that okay?" He asked.

"Yes... not every time... but... definitely sometimes...." I kissed him again and smiled as I got up from the bed.

I cleaned up in the bathroom and when I was done, he went and cleaned himself up. When he came out, I was wearing a new hot pink bikini. Like my other bathing suit, the groin area was designed for girls who had similar problems and did a great job of making me smooth in the front. The top really pushed my boobs up and my cleavage was very apparent. Seans eyes widened when he saw me.

"I got this to hopefully get your attention. Had I known the effect the Minnie ears were going to have, I could have saved a little money." I giggled as his cheeks got a touch red.

Sean slipped into his board shorts and grabbed a sleeves t-shirt and pulled it on. He then sat on the bed and motioned for me to sit next to him. When I sat, he took my hand in his and he turned to me.

"Lana... you would have my attention if you were wearing a baggy shirt and loose sweatpants. This has been an amazing week, going back to Saturday. I just want you to know I am in on all of it. I am in on holding hands and quick kisses, I am in on making love, and passionate make out sessions. I am in on cuddling on the couch, waking up next to each other, showering together, and sex like we just had. This is way more than physical and when you look at me, I feel butterflies, and see rainbows, and unicorns."

I leaned to him and kissed him tenderly as he pulled me into his arms. I knew right then that if ever did propose to me I would act just like Sally had when Jimmy proposed to her.

"Butterflies, rainbows, and unicorns. Which one of us is the girl here?" I laughed ending our kiss. "I love you. And I am in on all of that also."

He smiled and stood up, sticking out his hand as we grabbed our bags and headed to the pool. When we got there, I didn't see Sally or Jimmy but did find some lounge chairs and a table with an umbrella and chairs. I grabbed some towels and spread them out and Sean went to get us drinks, a beer for him and a rum punch drink for me.

"Did you have a favorite ride today?" I asked as we sat down when he came back.

"Rock and Roll Roller Coaster for sure. Just seems too short. Tower of Terror was fun but honestly really isn't that scary after your nerves get over the anticipation of that first drop. What is your favorite at Hollywood Studios?" He responded.

"The same as you. I also like that the park is smaller and a little more adult oriented." I told him.

"So, you don't like being around the kids here?" He asked, I saw an eyebrow raise behind his sunglasses.

"Oh... no... I love seeing the kids here and how happy they are. It is part of the... magic for me... but I mostly enjoy that when I am at Magic Kingdom. I can't imagine how it must feel to be a parent there seeing the joy in your child's face when they see Mickey or Cinderella." I told him.

"I was thinking that same thing when we were at the Magic Kingdom the first day. Wondering how that excitement from the kids would make the parents feel, how incredible that would be." Sean responded.

A sudden realization hit me. I would never be able to experience that and if Sean proposed to me, he wouldn't be able to experience that either. My facial expression must have shown what I was thinking. I felt Sean take my hand in his and I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"We can adopt Lana. It would be even more magical for our kids that way. They would probably never have been able come here if we hadn't adopted them." He said his smile was growing.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I asked a little surprised.

"I just did... we... get each other. We kind of always have, even though we were too scared to say some of it out loud to each other until a few months ago." He responded.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He replied and squeezed my hand tighter.

Jimmy and Sally suddenly appeared over his shoulder. Sally looked at me funny, she could tell something was happening with Sean and I as they walked up.

"How was the nap? Feeling rested?" I asked with a touch of sarcasm in my voice.

"It was good. Jimmy, are you getting a beer? I think I want a drink." Sally quickly responded.

Sean offered to go with him to the bar so that he could get me another drink and a beer for himself. Sally told Jimmy to get her whatever Sean got for me. The boys moved away, and she put her towels out and then sat on the lounger next to me.

"Well? How did it go?" I asked.

"Okay... honestly, I am not sure I would do it again if Jimmy didn't want it, but pretty sure he is going to want to do it again. He keeps staring at my butt, like since I let him fuck me in the ass, he owns it or something." She giggled a little at the end.

"Yea... every time he sees your butt in a pair of scrubs, he is going to want it. Maybe we can go in together on buying lube in bulk." I laughed.

"Funny girl. Thanks for the advice though... and I will say... the being bent over the bed and at his mercy... that part was pretty hot." She continued.

"Yep... I like that feeling also... we were probably both in that position at the same time earlier." I laughed.

"I figured you were getting some dick at the same time. So, what was going on when we walked up? Hope we didn't interrupt anything important." Sally asked.

"Fuck Boy was just stealing more of my heart." I told her.

Sally laughed heartily at me using her nickname for him. We both looked over to the bar and saw Jimmy and Sean laughing also.

"They like each other, which is good since they are going to be brothers-in-law at some point." Sally said pointing at them with her eyes.

"God, I hope so. I can't believe I am saying it, but I can't wait for Sean to propose to me and to be his wife. It has been three or four months but..." Sally cut me off.

"He is going to propose to you. I don't know when, but he is already thinking about it. He asked Jimmy how he knew what style ring to get me and how he knew what size ring to buy. And how he knew it was the right time to ask." Sally told me.

"Really?" I asked shocked but recognized I wasn't completely shocked.

They had gotten their orders from the bar and were heading back towards us. I admired Sean and how he looked in his board shorts. When he got closer, I noticed they had slide down a little and I could see the top of the veins at the bottom of his abs. I realized that they made me a little crazy but what really made me crazy was his heart and how he made me feel.

We enjoyed our drinks, then a quick jump in the pool, followed by Sally and I enjoy a quick power nap on the loungers. We had just woke up and told the boys we would be heading in to get ready soon. They told us okay and that they might have another beer first. I pulled my phone out and saw a text on it and opened it.

'Just saying Hi and offering a congratulations toast to Sally and Jimmy if you could share it, please. This is Amy in the pic with me' Mark had sent a picture of him holding up a beer and attractive brunette holding up a wine glass.

I handed the phone over to Sally and she handed it to Jimmy. When he gave it back to me, I showed it to Sean. When he was done looking at, I pulled Sean in close to me and took a quick selfie of the two of us.

'Sally and Jimmy said thanks and Sean and I can't wait to meet Amy. She is beautiful.' I added the pic I had just taken, showed it to Sean, and hit send.

I kissed Sean and told him I would see him in the room soon. It was just past four thirty and our dinner reservation was at six forty-five and I wanted to be heading towards Epcot by around five thirty. Sally left with me, and we looked back to see both Sean and Jimmy watching our asses as we walked away.

"You know all the moms at the pool are eyeing our men up right now, don't you?" I said to Sally as we exited the pool area.

"Yea... but our men's eyes were on our asses not anyone else's. See you in a little less than an hour." She responded.

I pulled out my outfit for the evening, an almost rose gold skaters skirt and teal cap sleeved low cut top. I also pulled out a pair of teal biker's shorts in case we found some time for a ride at the Magic Kingdom. I didn't want to flash anyone. Under it I was going to wear a very lacy teal bra and thong.

I stepped in the shower and was a little disappointed that Sean wasn't here to shower with me. He came in about thirty minutes later while I was doing my makeup. I had also done my hair giving it lots of body and curl. I was hoping my Minnie Ears would push it back to keep it out of my eyes.

"Was your beer good?" I asked him while applying my mascara.

"Uh... Kona Longboard... one of my go too beers." He said a little confused.

"That is good. Wanted to be sure it was worth my tits not being as clean as normal this week." I said moving over to my other eye.

I watched as small frown spread across his face, and his head dropped a little as his eyes met mine in the mirror.

"I am sorry... you should have told me you wanted to shower together. You know I would take that over a beer any day." He moved behind me and leaned down and kissed my neck.

"Honestly... I was mostly kidding... but I will say I have enjoyed being in the shower with you so much this week. I can't believe I was scared of doing that and... well you know..." I smiled at him.

"I have enjoyed it also. Hope it is something we do a lot when we get back home. I can't believe this week is almost over. I am going to miss waking up next to you every morning." He said.

I stood up and turned towards him. "I am going to miss it also... guess you will just have to stay over a lot after our dates."

"Or... we could... you could... you could stay at my place every night. Obviously not the nights you are working but the other nights you could." He leaned forward and kissed me.

I was processing what he had said as he peeled his shirt off and dropped his board shorts to step in the shower. He basically just asked me to move in with him. Did I want to do that... yes... but... it was too soon, wasn't it? I hadn't even met his parents yet. I finished my makeup and went and started to get dressed.

My brain was racing. In less than a week Sean had publicly let everyone in the fire department know we were a couple, committed to helping me post-surgery four or more months from now, talked about adopting kids since I would never be able to have kids, and casually suggested that we live together.

I was standing in my bra and biking shorts when he came out of the shower wearing a towel around his waist. He stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my neck and shoulders.

"I missed you being in the shower also. This... us... it just seems... right... I knew it would..."

"Did you ask me to move in with you right before your shower? Is that what you meant?" I blurted out.

"I guess I didn't formally do that but... yes... if you want to..."

"What do you want? Do you want me to move in with you? We would be living together... it is kind of a big step." I asked as I had turned to him and took his hands in mine.

He had a big smile on his face. "I want you Lana... I want to be with you. Not just in bed but in my life. Earlier when I said it... it just kind of came out but in the shower, I realized it came out because it was true. I just worry about coming on to strong, or fast, or whatever and that scaring you off."

I kissed him as I wrapped my arms around him, and he did the same to me. When the kiss ended, I leaned back a little and just nodded my head up and down. Still in a little shock at what was happening.

"Does that mean you will move in with me?" He asked.

"Yes..." I was cut off when there was a knock on the door.

Sean let go of me and went and opened the door. I heard him telling Sally we needed a few more minutes. I heard her asking how many times a day can you do it, and as the door closed, and heard her saying the words nympho and Viagra but her tone was humorous.

Sean smiled at me as he saw me rushing to get my skirt and top on. He quickly pulled out boxers, shorts and t-shirt and we were both dressed a few minutes later. I grabbed my ears, back pack and Magic Band and we stepped out the door to see Sally and Jimmy making out in the hallway.

"Hey... family resort... get a room." I called out.

They broke apart and Sally said. "We needed to do something while you two are fucking like rabbits. I know Brer Rabbit and Thumper live here but come on."

"Uh... Brer Rabbit is getting run out by Tiana..." I offered.

Sally and I both laughed while the boys looked at us in confusion. I pulled out my phone as we headed to the lobby. I told my sister we were going to take a Minnie Van to the Caribbean Beach Skyliner Station and from there take the Skyliner to Epcot. She loved that plan.

On the drive we talked about tomorrow. Sally had to get up early and go over to the Coronado Resort and register and check in. Jimmy was going to bring her luggage over later and he had an afternoon flight home. Her conference was for two days, and she was going to fly home on Saturday. Jimmy had to be at work on Friday. Our flight was at eleven thirty so we could have a little lazier morning needing to leave the resort at nine. Both Sean and I had to work on Friday also.