Comic-Con Pt. 01

Story Info
Carli and Susan visit Silvia and Megan for the weekend.
10.2k words
4.87
5.4k
5

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
556 Followers

Silvia

Our lives returned to a routine after May with a few little exceptions. I found a part-time job as a para-legal, which helped reacquaint me with the working world. Since it was part-time, I had time to start a few classes in addition to Spanish. My swimming, working out, and running became an early morning thing. I used to go when I felt like it, but with a new job and classes, the earlier I could exercise, the better I felt during the day.

Susan and I kept in touch, and I found her becoming someone I could bounce ideas off of and get a second opinion with instead of relying on Megan. I enjoyed hearing about her life, and we always had new things to discuss. We didn't discuss sexual things, but I felt she might be interested in being intimate. We were becoming friends first, and I liked that.

I knew Megan and Carli texted frequently. I think there was also a spark, but Megan was still only eighteen. I assumed Carli could lose her job if she had relationships with her players or someone close to their age. I didn't see a problem with Carli and Megan hooking up. But that was none of my business. After all, Megan became sexually aware with a woman in her early twenties in front of my nose whom we'd just met. How could I say no to someone we'd both met and considered a friend?

I do have to confess that my outlook on life and sexuality became less stringent after our return from Costa Rica. Our attire at home slowly became less rigid, you might say. Since we'd seen each other nude fairly often on vacation when no males were around, we seldom bothered covering up at home. Of course, it was weather-dependent; we weren't nudists in the formal sense of the word, but we didn't see any reason to get dressed like we used to. One benefit to that was less laundry to do.

Having tasted the sweet fruit of another female, I admit there have been times I've wondered what it would be like to have a sexual relationship with Megan. But those thoughts are very brief and infrequent. I occasionally had her in my fantasies when I masturbated, along with a few other lovely ladies and some of Megan's teammates.

However, I was looking for someone for a long-term thing. I wasn't sure how to take the first step with another woman. It had been a long since I dated anyone, and it scared me, especially in our little town.

I began talking to more people in my daily activities, which was a start. I came to realize how sheltered I'd been married to Lloyd. It made sense because we were monogamous. I didn't have a real active social life during that time. I had friends, but most of my time revolved around Lloyd and Megan. Now, somewhat on my own, I became more outgoing and maybe a bit flirty with everyone. It was a nice feeling, and I was enjoying it. It especially felt good when others flirted back.

In mid-July, I got a text from Susan asking when I'd be free to talk. I answered that evenings are the best, so she texted back to expect her call after dinner. I thought it was odd she'd do that, but she must have her reasons.

Around seven, the phone rang; Megan and I had finished dinner, and I was relaxing while Megan studied Spanish in her room. Susan and I caught up for about half an hour until she told me why she called.

She asked if I'd heard about next month's Comic-Con at the convention center near our town. I said I had, but neither Megan nor I were into that. She paused, then said she and Carli were going to it in costume and wondered if they could stop by that weekend if we didn't mind, assuming we'd be home.

I asked if they'd gotten a hotel room yet, and she said no. I told her not to because they could stay with us. She went on about not wanting to be a bother and all that. I told her we'd love to have them both, and since they were so nice putting up with us when we visited, it was only fair we reciprocated. Susan thanked me and said she'd mention it to Carli. I replied I'd let Megan know, and I bet she'd call Carli and insist you stay with us.

Susan laughed, and then I asked who or what they were going as. She said she wouldn't tell us what they were dressing up as. Then she asked if we'd like to go with them. We didn't have to dress up if we didn't want to, but the convention was more fun when you're character. I told her I'd think about it, and we left it at that.

We talked some more, then said goodnight.

Megan was still studying when I knocked on her door. I told her Susan and Carli were going to the Comic-Con next month, and I invited them to stay with us if Carli agreed. Megan quickly searched for it online. When she found it, her eyes widened as she asked if we could dress up and go with them. I laughed and told her we could, but I had no clue who I'd dress up as.

Megan giggled and said she didn't know who she'd be, but we had time to figure it out. I left my darling in her room, and before I could get to the end of the hall, I heard her furiously texting away. I smiled and wondered who I could dress up as.

I was getting ready for bed when Susan called back the next night. She said Carli had talked to Megan. They accepted my invitation to stay with us during Comic-Con. They would pay for our admission and take us to dinner Saturday night. I told her they didn't have to do that, but Susan insisted.

I asked again, but she still wouldn't tell me who she and Carli would be, and I left it at that.

I was still racking my brain to develop a character the following day. I didn't see Megan before I went to the gym to ask if she had any ideas. As I was working out, I thought I should find something easy if I were going to dress up. I didn't want to buy a costume; I'm capable of making something. I thought about a character with red hair, so I didn't need a wig. It came down to me needing to spend time online and find something.

As I was finishing my workout, daydreaming on the elliptical, one of the regulars who works out early like I do climbed on the machine next to me. We usually nod and say hello, but this time, she woke me from my thoughts when she said good morning and that I looked preoccupied. I told her good morning and apologized, telling her I was trying to think of a costume for next month's Comic-Con. I was lost, wondering whether to dress up and who I might be.

She laughed, telling me I did look a little distracted. She mentioned she'd been a couple of times and found it fun and fascinating. She introduced herself, pausing on her elliptical to tell me her name, Michelle. I stopped and told her mine, and I was glad to meet her, and then we went back to working out.

Usually, I see Michelle in the free-weight area. We smile and do our thing, lifting and taking turns with the barbells and dumbbells. Typically, she has her earbuds in, so we don't talk. She's about five foot two and very fit, in her mid-twenties, with blonde hair, usually in a ponytail.

Michelle started telling me about what to expect at the Comic-Con. It's a great place if you're a photographer, but you should always ask before taking a picture. She said she dressed up once and became slightly annoyed with men taking her image without permission.

Michelle told me she went as Cammy White from Street Fighter. I told her I had no idea who that was. She smiled and suggested I Google it. Michelle said that her costume may have been relatively revealing or sexy, which was why the photographers annoyed her. I could see their reasoning because Michelle had a very yummy physique. We continued talking about Comic-Con until I reached my time limit. We said our goodbyes and that we'd have to talk more about it. I thanked her and left the gym.

When I got home, I checked the Comic-Con site to see what it was all about. As Megan had said, there were speakers, booths, autograph signings, and more. I could see why I'd never paid much attention to it; I'm not a pop culture fan. But I'd go to please Susan, Megan, and Carli.

So, once I looked it all over, I Googled Cammy White. I could see Michelle going as that character because she certainly had the body for it.

My decision to be a character that would be easy to create came down to Vicki Vale. She's a photographer associated with the Batman comics. I had a small camera I could use as a prop, and dressing casually would be pretty straightforward. The only prop I'd need would be a pressman's hat with a card that said 'press' in it. This was going to be easy.

During my gym visits, Michelle and I talked more about Comic-Con. Our talks slowly expanded to other areas of our lives. I guess Michelle intimidated me before we started talking because she has such a tight body. She was always focused on her workouts, seldom smiling while listening to her workout playlists. After getting to know her a bit, seeing her at the gym became a bright spot in my day.

Michelle was an absolute sweetheart; her serious persona was mainly to keep guys from hitting on her. We slowly became 'gym buddies', working out together and chatting. Of course, I couldn't keep up with her intense workouts, but I was trying. Michelle didn't give me any flak about not keeping up. She was always cheerful and complimentary, which made me want to work harder. She was like having a personal trainer without paying the fees.

Megan and I didn't talk much about it during the weeks before the convention. She'd call Carli and talk for hours. I did my usual things: reading, sewing, and schoolwork. About two weeks before the convention, I told Megan about my choice, and she was visibly disappointed. She expected me to pick someone like Poison Ivy, Ariel, the Little Mermaid, Scarlet Witch, Harley Quinn, or maybe Jessie from Toy Story since they were all redheads.

I told her I wasn't as excited about the convention as she was. I wanted to see how Carli and Susan dressed, but this wasn't a big deal for me. Maybe I was getting old and grumpy at the ripe old age of thirty-six. I reminded her that Susan said we didn't have to dress up. I even considered saving them money and not going both days.

Megan chastised me for reverting to the pre-Costa Rica me. But I didn't want this to get out of hand. She was upset, so I told her I would rethink the costume. I also suggested she find something for me. That calmed her down for the moment.

I called Susan later that evening to tell her what was going on. She was sweet about everything, reminding me it didn't matter if I dressed up. This was her and Carli's thing. Plus, they wanted to see us, and the convention was an excellent reason to visit. I thanked her, although I still felt somewhat guilty about not wanting to participate.

The next day, Megan and I had another talk. I modified my suggestion to a character that wouldn't cost a fortune and was easy to make. She grinned, making me promise to be whoever she came up with. I didn't go that far, but I did tell her I'd seriously consider it. She felt better about the whole thing, and life went on. God, I hate drama.

Megan now had a mission. The convention was two weeks away, and I still didn't have a 'good' costume. She asked if the character had to be a redhead, a superhero, or just a cartoon character, questions like that. She was wearing me down, but I played along to keep her happy. I told her it didn't matter as long as I wasn't a serial killer. Finally, with a week to go, Megan decided what I'd be.

She used her money to buy it and could return the shirt if I hated it. I still had my Vicki Vale outfit ready, just in case. Megan laid it all out and insisted I try it on so she could see if it fit and if I liked it.

I agreed, so we headed to my room. I was slightly surprised at how skimpy the top and skirt were when I saw it. I held it up in front of me to look at it in my mirror. I'd show a bit of cleavage with it, and the skirt part would be a little high on my thighs, but it might work.

I stripped down to my panties as Megan sat on the edge of the bed, watching and commenting. She told me how she decided on it. She put a lot of thought into it, trying to match my wishes and still make it fun and inexpensive. She hit the thrift stores again, and although the top was a bit small, she knew I could make it work. She found the jeans in the back of my closet, in a box waiting to be donated.

I managed to stretch into the top. It was white with a red mask and black eye right where my now more than ample cleavage was about to pop out. My boobs felt squished, and I was amazed my nipples weren't showing through. The jeans were an ancient pair of mine, tight, with holes in the quads of both legs. She'd also used a pair of my sandals to make the outfit complete. I had no clue who I was.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I told Megan it was okay; I could live with it. She giggled and applauded, getting off the bed and kissing my cheek.

She told me I was Mary Jane Watson, Spiderman's girlfriend and later his wife. The costume was simple, sort of like Vicki Vale. I could be either if I wanted. It was too late to get really creative. She doubted Carli or Susan would dress up as her, so we'd all be different at the convention.

Now, I had two choices. I'd make Megan happy as Mary Jane, and it didn't cost that much. It was tight and somewhat revealing, which wasn't a bad thing. Now we only had to wait for the date to arrive.

Susan and Carli arrived on Friday afternoon before the convention. The weather was warmer than usual in the low eighties. Megan and I had been cleaning the house and ensuring we had plenty of things to drink, eat, and snack on. We were both in shorts and loose tops when they arrived. They were friends, so we didn't feel the need to get all dressed up.

My phone buzzed when they set off the motion sensor in the driveway. Megan was in her room finishing putting things away so Carli wouldn't think she was a slob, which she wasn't. Megan ran into the living room as if it were Christmas morning.

We both walked out to greet them and help carry in their luggage, but first, there were hugs. Susan and I hugged just as long as Megan and Carli did. Susan felt comfortable in my arms, and I almost didn't want to let her go.

They were dressed similarly to my darling and me: shorts, flip-flops, and loose blouses. Megan and I helped with their luggage and showed them to the spare bedroom. Megan offered to sleep on the sofa bed if they didn't want to sleep in the same bed.

Carli and Susan nixed that idea because they didn't want to put us out. I asked if they'd had lunch, and Susan said they'd stopped on the way. We left their luggage in the spare room to head into the kitchen to get something to drink and then relax in the living room to chat.

They both looked yummy, tanned, toned, and smiling. The four of us sipped iced tea and talked about the convention. They bought tickets for all of us for both days and planned to take Megan and me to dinner on Saturday night. I mentioned I had a variety of foods for our dinner and breakfasts; since it was hot, I planned on grilling tonight.

Since they were staying in the guest room, I also told them to feel free to use my bathroom. Getting ready for the convention using only one of the two bathrooms was silly. Susan offered to share it with me and leave the other bathroom for Carli and Megan. I liked that idea and began thinking of ways to get Susan alone to see if we had that mutual attraction.

I was sure at some point, using the bathroom together, we'd 'bump' into each other or see each other naked. Maybe then I'd find out if Susan was interested.

I could tell from Megan's glances at Carli there was a spark, but like Costa Rica, something would have to happen to start the fire. Hopefully, this weekend will be intimate as well as fun.

We discussed the convention and their plans regarding speakers and exhibits. I decided to wander around while Susan and Carli did their thing. Megan mentioned she might go to a seminar with them or wander around with me. We left things open, never having been there before. Plus, we had all day Saturday to see what it was like.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Megan and Carli were doing a bit of subtle flirting. Smiles occasionally appeared on their faces as they shifted in their seats. I think Susan noticed it also, but we didn't say anything to embarrass either of them. Of course, Susan and I were doing the same thing.

I looked at Susan in shorts, her loose top, and barefoot. I imagined her legs draped over my shoulders once or twice, with her moaning as I happily devoured her. Luckily, nobody noticed my brief lack of attention to the conversation.

We went through the entire pitcher of iced tea. Megan refreshed our glasses, pausing longer with Carli than with Susan or me.

In the back of my mind, I knew this weekend would end up with all of us knowing where we stood with each other. My thoughts were more positive than not, giving me a delicious tingle.

The only problem was how to initiate the intimacy between Susan and myself. Megan and Carli would probably sneak off to do something. Hopefully, Susan would be receptive to my advances when I got up the nerve to make them.

After finishing our drinks, we took a break so our guests could unpack and get organized. I offered to show Susan my bathroom and shower while Carli and Megan went down the hall to begin unpacking. Susan was impressed with the bathroom, the size of the shower, and the walk-in closet. I told her she was welcome to use it anytime as I pointed out the shampoo and conditioner she could use. I showed her the linen closet and leaned back against the countertop as she looked around.

Susan grinned as she looked the shower over, "There's a lot of room in there; I might get lost."

I laughed, "Just yell; I'll help you find your way out."

She looked closer, "You could fit three or four people in here. This is amazing."

I laughed, "Well, there's only been two max. Lloyd and me, but I guess it could hold four with some squeezing."

"I bet squeezing could be a lot of fun, Silvia. But, two is comfy."

My reply surprised me and delighted Susan, "We could test it out in the morning if you'd like."

Susan turned to face me, grinning ear to ear. Moving closer, she slipped her arms around my waist, "What would Megan say? I don't want to cause any drama this weekend."

Our eyes met, "She'd say it was about time, Mom. You and Susan have been flirting around long enough. Would Carli say anything?"

Susan grinned, "No, I think she has the hots for Megan."

Susan looked for my reaction, half expecting me to freak out, "I think Megan would enjoy some private time with Carli. I've seen how they look at each other."

Susan replied, "Carli and I discussed this on our way here. We both felt it was possible. Carli usually doesn't go for much younger girls, but I'm sure they'd have a wonderful time together with your consent."

I replied, "I didn't talk with Megan about couplings this weekend. I figured whatever happened happened. Our relationship has dramatically changed since our Costa Rica trip. We're less like mother and daughter and more like friends. However, there's still that line we respect. Both of us are more open to new experiences thanks to that trip.

Susan smiled, and with that said, she leaned in and kissed me.

Our kiss lingered for quite some time. Her lips felt good against mine as our tongues danced and played. I had straightened up from against the counter, leaning into Susan. As we kissed, we held onto each other's ass cheeks, massaging, squeezing, and pressing ourselves together.

After a few moments, we paused, "You know, a shower does sound pretty good right now after that drive, Silvia. Would you want to join me?"

I purred, "I was going to throw the dinner things together, but that can wait. A shower does sound delicious."

We broke our embrace, and then Susan reached in to start the water. We moved into my bedroom to undress, and I closed the door to my room so we wouldn't be disturbed.

O2
O2
556 Followers