Comic-Con Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined Carli dressed like Wilma, which made me giggle, then I told her, "Princess Peach from Mario brothers. I don't know any characters, and I think she's cute. I'm too tall for it, but I hope it works."

Carli's eyes lit up, "I bet you're super cute as Princess Peach. It doesn't matter if you have her body type. It's how you act and the costume, sweetie. Just have fun with it. I'm sure you'll be a sweet peach."

I replied, "Thanks, I'll try. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it. What time are we getting ready for the convention?"

Carli moved to my bed, sitting on the corner as I swiveled my chair to face her.

"I believe it starts at ten. I'm not sure how long it takes to get there, so we'll leave that up to your mom. Would you mind showing your outfit to me?"

I grinned, "Anything for you, Carli."

She smiled, "You're so sweet, Megan."

I retrieved my costume from the closet and showed Carli as I held it against me.

Carli exclaimed, "Oh my, that skirt will show off those long, delicious legs. You have flats or heels for that?"

I blushed, "I was going to wear flats since we'll be walking around most of the time. I wanted to be comfy. I do have some heels that go with it."

Carli looked me over, "Flats are a good idea; maybe when you get dressed in the morning, you could show me how you look in those heels."

I nearly purred, "I could do that. As long as Mom and Susan don't see, I guess. I looked at myself when I first got this outfit. I think it's a bit too small, but it will have to do."

Carli smiled, "We'll make sure your mother and Susan don't see. It can be our private little show, sweetness, because I think you're adorable. I think we have chemistry, Megan. I knew it when we were on that boat in Costa Rica. I'm sorry, I had to say it. I'll stop if you don't like it."

I blushed, "I love it. I think we have chemistry, also. The only problem I see is that you live so far away, and if I decided to go to school there, it would be so frustrating seeing you and not being able to be with you. Carli, I wouldn't mind giving you a private showing in the morning."

Carli sighed, "Yes, that would be a problem for both of us. So, would your mom be upset if we hooked up? You didn't mention that."

I sat on the edge of the bed next to her, "No, Mom is cool. She likes you, too, and I think she realizes we like each other. I think she and Susan have the same thing going on."

After I said that, Carli placed her finger under my chin, gently turning my face to her, leaned in, and kissed me. It was a long, slow, loving kiss with only our lips touching as her finger left my chin.

Kissing is one of my favorite things: tongues exploring, soft lips pressed together, and my heart racing, imagining what's next.

Carli was an excellent kisser; she teased me with her tongue, not quite breaking our kiss but toying my lips with it. My heart raced as we continued making out. When I tried to embrace her, she stopped my hands from touching her. It felt odd at first, but it made me want her more.

We broke our kiss when we heard Mom and Susan talking and giggling in Mom's bedroom. Then we listened to her bedroom door close. I was out of breath; my pulse was in overdrive as our lips parted, and we looked into each other's eyes.

Carli smiled, "I bet Susan and your mom have made a connection, sweetness."

I blushed, "You think?"

With that, Carli left me to regain my composure. She went to the spare room and began unpacking, getting her toiletries out and placing them in my bathroom.

When I calmed down, I left my room to rejoin Mom in the kitchen to help make dinner. Mom's bedroom door was closed, and I heard the shower running as I pressed my ear to the door. I looked in the living room and kitchen; they were both empty.

Back down the hall, I peeked into the spare bedroom where Carli was unpacking, wondering if Susan was with her.

"Carli, have you seen my mom and Susan?"

She looked over at me, "No, why? Was I right? Are they doing something together?"

I blushed, "I thought they left Mom's room and closed the door. But I listened at the door and heard the shower running. I think you're right."

Carli grinned, "Did you check the kitchen? Or anywhere else?"

"No, maybe they're in the backyard. But Mom never closes her door unless she's doing something."

Carli grinned, "Maybe she and Susan are doing something together."

I blushed big time, "Well, I'm going to look for them in the backyard. Maybe Susan is showering, and Mom is out there."

Carli returned to unpacking, "Let me know what you find, sweetness."

I walked down the hall, pausing at Mom's door. I pressed my ear to the door again and could hear some faint noises. I didn't open it and checked the backyard before returning to tell Carli.

When I told Carli what I'd heard, she giggled, "I guess Susan and your mom couldn't wait. What did it sound like they were doing?"

My face turned crimson, and a tingle shot through me. "It was hard to hear through the door. But the shower was running, and I heard some moaning. Then the shower stopped, and I heard Susan talking, but Mom wasn't answering. I really didn't hear that much. But I bet dinner is going to be later rather than sooner."

Carli quit unpacking to walk over to me. She stood in front of me and started unbuttoning my blouse. We gazed into each other's eyes, neither of us speaking. When all the buttons were loose, she lowered my blouse, her eyes still focused on mine.

When it dropped to the floor, Carli whispered, "I want to be clear, sweetness. You can say no at any time."

I bent down to kiss her as her arms reached to unhook my bra. I felt it dangling from my arms as we continued to kiss. Her lips pressed into mine, our breathing in unison. Carli's tongue teased me as she slipped her thigh between my legs. I could feel her moving it slowly up and down as my arousal built. We continued kissing, hands wandering each other's backsides. We both moaned as we became more anxious.

When she broke our kiss, Carli whispered, "Close the door, sweetness. I'll clear the bed."

I quietly shut the bedroom door. I don't know why I was being so careful. Mom and Susan were probably doing close to what Carli and I were about to do. It was almost like Costa Rica again, each of us making love to another woman in separate rooms.

When I turned back to face Carli, the bed was clear, and the covers were turned down.

Carli crooked her finger at me, beckoning me over. Her gaze focused on my breasts, and her tongue licked her lips in anticipation.

When we were close, Carli kissed me once again. This time, she held the back of my head as we made out. When she finished with my lips, Carli practically gave me a tongue bath from my cheeks to my breasts. How she worked her tongue over me made me yearn to have it between my legs.

Carli spent a lot of time suckling, licking, and teasing my nipples. My hands guided her as I moaned and told her how wonderful her mouth felt on my boobs. Carli whispered how good they felt in her mouth as she suckled harder.

All I could say was, "Yes, please. More, Carli."

Her nursing intensified with my words. She'd mumble how much she loved them and how sweet my pussy must taste.

I felt my knees weakening just before Carli released me. I pouted as she looked up at me.

Carli smiled, asking me to undress her. I practically ripped her blouse and bra off since we were in only shorts and our blouses, and I was very motivated.

Carli laughed, "Slow down, sweet girl. I want to savor this moment, sweetie. We don't have to rush. I'm sure your mother and Susan will take a while."

I blushed, "I'm sorry, Carli, it's been some time for me, and you excite me."

Carli stroked my cheek with the back of her finger, "It's fine, my love. I'm excited, too. I want to make love to you this first time. Later, we can get naughty if you want."

I kissed her quickly, then dropped to my knees to remove her shorts. I looked up at her, and my eyes took in the view of her flat tummy and full round breasts. I carefully unbuttoned her shorts as I glanced up at her frequently. Carli bit her lower lip as I eased her shorts down her hips and onto the floor. She was wearing a pink micro thong with a prominent dark spot. I giggled, then removed that also.

Carli blushed when I looked back up at her, "You do that to me, Megan."

I looked back at her mons, and then my eyes widened as I gazed at her bare labia.

Carli asked if I liked what I saw. I nodded, grinning up at her, "We're both bare, Carli. I love how it feels."

Carli gasped, "You're too perfect, sweetie. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven."

Using the backs of my fingers, I traced my way up her thighs, hips, tummy, and breasts as I stood. When upright again, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. I could feel her hands on my ass, pulling me into her. My bare breasts against her warm skin felt so good. I could feel my nipples harden as we continued to make out.

Another few minutes passed until Carli reached between us to undo my shorts. When I felt the button and zipper loosen, I wiggled to help her drop them to the floor. We parted lips and broke our embrace. Carli took a step back to look at me.

My face reddened when she looked me over, almost nude, dressed only in my flowered cotton panties. I could feel the warm, dark spot in the front of them from my arousal, and I think it got slightly larger when Carli gasped.

At first, I thought she was disappointed, but then she spoke.

"Oh my god, Megan. You are perfect in every way, sweetie. Slowly take them off for me. Tease me with it, sugar lips."

I wasn't sure how she wanted me to do it. So, I recalled seeing some girls dancing in one of those short videos online and decided to try that.

I began by caressing my boobs, massaging, and toying with my nipples. I watched Carli's eyes widen as my hands smushed each breast, cupping and playing with them. I started swaying back and forth, trying to be as sexy as possible, lowering my hands over my tummy and down my sides.

Carli bit her lower lip as her right hand moved between her legs to rub while her left massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples.

My teasing really started when my fingers moved into the waistband of my panties. I lifted it, running my fingers from my hips to my tummy and repeating several times. Next, I dipped one side and the other, showing off my hips as Carli moaned, watching me.

I swayed back and forth, showing more skin then covering back up as Carli looked on.

The last step was to dip the front while lowering the sides and leaving them there. Finally, I dropped my panties to the floor, stood with my hands on my hips, and waited for Carli to act or say something. My whole routine lasted maybe two minutes, with Carli playing with herself, her eyes wide, watching me.

Watching Carli play with herself excited me as much as her watching me. This was very different than being with Ines, and I loved it.

Carli asked me to lay down on the bed diagonally, face up. I climbed on, wondering what she had in mind. When she joined me, we were in a sixty-nine position. That's when Carli dove in. She spread my legs with her hands, then planted her face in my vagina. Her tongue explored for a few moments until she found my clit.

From then on, I tried to focus on her, licking and sucking her labia lips, inserting my tongue inside, exploring, and toying with her clit. It was challenging to focus, even with Carli's pussy over my face. Her tongue seemed larger than Ines's or Triana's. I had to pause now and then when she brushed the tip of it against my clit. Then, she'd back off to let me refocus on her. We continued bringing each other close, then backing off, sort of like a see-saw, up and down, taking turns.

Carli tasted so yummy. Her bare pussy felt terrific on my tongue. Time seemed to stand still as we moaned, licked, sucked, and enjoyed each other.

We continued to play see-saw, bringing each other close to an orgasm and then backing off. We'd add a touch or adjust a position to see how the other felt about it. My hands would wander over her ass as Carli changed her position slightly to get a better angle on me. When I playfully slapped one ass cheek, Carli became more intense between my legs.

The third time I did that, I inhaled and asked if she liked it.

She raised her head to reply, "Yes, sweetie."

So, I continued doing it intermittently and with varied intensity.

Depending on how I smacked her, Carli would respond with a comment.

Sometimes it would be 'harder' or 'such a naughty girl' and her favorite, 'Oh, fuck, yes, sweetie'.

We got our timing to a point where we both were ready to climax. Carli came first when I smacked her hard while sucking on her clit. My cheeks were already soaked, and her orgasm added to that unique feeling. She spasmed, twitched, and convulsed while I continued soaking up her juices.

After she peeked, she brought me to the pinnacle and then collapsed on top of me.

Catching her breath, Carli rolled off me and turned around to cuddle and kiss me as we lay on the bed. We whispered sweet nothings to each other, kissing and fondling until Susan knocked on the door.

Carli answered when Susan asked if it was okay to get her clothes because she was going to sleep in Mom's bed.

Carli responded, "Just a second."

She asked if I wanted to cover up. I told her I was okay.

So, we lay in each other's arms as Carli invited Susan in.

Susan wasn't shocked when she saw us cuddling naked on the bed. She was wearing a bath towel, her hair was wet, and she was glowing.

Susan smiled as she grabbed her suitcase, telling us dinner would be ready in about an hour or so.

Carli and I thanked her in unison, giggling after.

Susan looked at us again and winked, closing the door behind her. Carli looked at me, then planted butterfly kisses all over my face. I giggled, then kissed my way to her breasts. I looked up at her and then began nursing.

Carli's head rolled back, "Oh fuck, sweetie. You are insatiable, and I love it."

I giggled as I continued moving from breast to breast. When I finished playing, I suggested we shower in Mom's shower and join them in the kitchen.

Carli sighed, telling me that we probably should.

We snuggled for a few minutes, not wanting to leave the bed.

But we did, figuring Mom and Susan were in the kitchen making dinner. We grabbed fresh towels from the linen closet, showered in Mom's bathroom, played a bit, and eventually dressed and joined Susan and Mom.

It was going to be an exciting weekend.