Comic-Con Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished and dressed casually since it was too early to get into our costumes. I decided to wait for everyone to get up before making something for breakfast. We had many choices, so Susan and I settled for coffee until Megan and Carli got up.

We sat at the kitchen table, talking as we sipped. I usually only have one cup of coffee daily, so I knew a second would keep me awake tonight.

After about an hour, I gave up on waiting and made Susan and me spinach and cheese omelets. Wouldn't you know it? Just as I finished cooking, Megan called out that she and Carli were going to use my shower. I smiled and shook my head as Susan laughed.

We'd finished eating, and Susan was cleaning up when our two sleepy heads wandered into the kitchen. Megan saw the clean dishes and then volunteered to make Carli breakfast. I'd had enough coffee already but sat around as Megan and our guests had some.

I mentioned what time we should leave, and we had about three hours to prepare, which was more than enough for me.

Our breakfast talk was about the convention. Nothing was said about the moans and words heard at each end of the hall.

When Megan and Carli finished eating, Carli cleaned up, and they headed back to the guest room and closed the door.

Susan and I talked a little more about the night before. I mentioned I wasn't that fond of the spanking, and she said she'd tone it down. She was looking for what excited me; we hadn't discussed it, so she was experimenting. I said I prefer more romantic things, nothing rough. I loved kissing and having my nipples played with, and I enjoyed going down on my lover. I reiterated that she was only my third lover, and I was still discovering what I wanted and to please be patient with me.

After I said all that, Susan sighed with relief, telling me she was glad we could talk like this. She enjoyed some rough things and a little power play now and then, but for the most part, she was like me, preferring romance over raw sex.

We started talking about power play and what she meant by that since I was a bit naive in that area. She said she liked to control at times and didn't mind being guided but not controlled. Susan went on to explain in detail what she meant. It didn't seem that bad to me, and I told her we could try something tonight if she wanted to.

Her eyes lit up, and then she moved over to me to hug and kiss me. Susan confessed she felt we weren't connecting like she'd hoped. I told her I felt the same way and was glad we talked.

We lounged around for an hour or so, then retired to my bedroom to get ready. It didn't take us long to shower. We played a little bit. However, we needed to get dressed for the convention.

After doing my hair, my costume took twenty minutes to get into. I was anxious to see Susan's, but she shooed me out once I was ready. I could hear Carli exclaim 'Oh my' down the hall as I waited in the living room. I saw the Princess Peach costume and wouldn't have thought it got an 'Oh my'. But then I'm assuming Megan was in her costume.

When Susan came out of my room, my jaw dropped. I remember seeing the Flintstones from time to time, way back when. Betty and Wilma looked good, but Susan's version of Betty was slightly more provocative. Her Betty had cleavage, a much shorter blue dress, a cute choker, and a big blue bow in her hair. Instead of going barefoot, Susan wore sandals. I think heels would have made her sexier, but we would walk a lot today, and heels were impractical.

I told her I loved it and I'd never look at Betty Rubble the same way again. Susan laughed, then commented on my cleavage. She knew who Mary Jane was and mentioned I looked better than any of the actresses who played her.

We modeled for each other when Carli and Megan came out in their costumes. Carli looked amazing as Wilma. If I weren't keen on Susan, I would be flirting with Carli if Megan wasn't already sleeping with her.

Like mine, Megan's costume was a bit too small for her. It would have been worse if she'd had heels on. To be truthful, she did look as hot as Carli and Susan.

We took Susan's car to the convention when our modeling was complete. Carli and Susan had paid for our passes. My uncertain feeling about the convention was slowly fading away. It's hard to be negative when everyone around you is being positive and giddy.

For me, the convention was just an excuse to be close to Susan. However, the more they talked about it, the more my mind opened to embrace it.

We parked in one of the huge lots around the convention center. People dressed in simple and exotic costumes were exiting their vehicles, laughing and talking. It was a short walk to the entrance. Susan handed us our passes, and in we went.

I was amazed; there was so much to do and see. I began reading about the seminars from the brochure I'd picked up as we entered. Some people were giving talks I'd heard of and seen on television. Susan and Carli had their day planned out and told Megan and me where to meet them for lunch. We'd catch up with each other and see how things were going.

Just before we split up, I heard a voice call my name. We all looked around and then focused on a very fit blonde walking towards us. At first, I didn't recognize Michelle from my gym. She didn't mention she was going to be here.

She was dressed as Lara Croft, Tomb Raider. Michelle wore super short shorts, a small vest over a crop top, hiking boots, and gun belts and had her hair tied back in a ponytail.

When it dawned on me who it was, I greeted her with a smile. We hugged, and then I introduced her to everyone.

As Michelle was introduced, she complimented each of us on our outfits. Megan was adorable as Princess Peach. Betty and Wilma were very sexy and a great idea. I was the perfect Mary Jane. Naturally, with each compliment, one was returned. She did look hot, and I was glad Megan didn't say anything because I knew what she was thinking.

We chatted for a few moments, and then Michelle was on her way to some talk she'd signed up for. Before Michelle left, I asked her to take our pictures. I think it took about ten minutes. I handed Michelle my phone, and she took various poses of us together, separately and in pairs. She also took some for herself, which was fine. We also stopped a passerby and asked them to take our pictures with Michelle. I shared the pictures with Susan before we thanked Michelle and said goodbye. Megan would get them when we got home, and Carli would get hers from Susan.

After Michelle left, we finalized our plan for the day. I decided to wander around and meet everyone later. Megan had brought her camera and a small lens and was going to take pictures of attendees, with their permission, of course.

So, we hugged and went our separate ways. The convention turned out to be interesting. Not that I would go again, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I saw characters from my childhood, sexy aliens, comic book heroes, a couple of real actors hurrying to their autograph sessions, and many happy people.

When the day was over, we met at the prearranged area. Megan had taken close to five hundred pictures. Susan and Carli had a couple of autographs and a pair of first-issue graphic novels signed by their creators. I was teasingly admonished for calling them comic books. I got all my steps in for the day and then some.

We headed home to change and to go to dinner. I listened as everyone told about their day. They had more fun than I did, which is fine. On the way home, I debated about going the next day. I decided to because Susan had paid for the pass, and I didn't want her to have wasted her money. I did choose not to dress up, not that I had an elaborate costume. I just wasn't into it.

I figured I'd tell them in the morning to avoid putting a damper on dinner.

It was pretty early, too early to go out to dinner. Susan and I changed and then showered. It was nice decompressing with her to talk to as we cleaned up. We did kiss and fondle some, but no sex. We were saving that for our dessert.

We still hadn't decided where to go to eat. None of us are big foodies, so someplace nice was all I required. Megan's the same way, as I am laid back and easygoing.

When Susan and I were dressed, Megan and Carli showered in my bath. They followed our lead and didn't take long to get cleaned up.

Sitting in the living room sipping our wine, Susan and I discussed dinner. I knew a few nice places and suggested them to her. She looked them up on her phone as we waited for Megan and Carli.

When they entered the living room, Carli plopped on the sofa with Megan beside her. Megan asked about dinner plans, and Susan mentioned we hadn't decided yet.

Megan said she was a little tired and asked if it would be alright if we ordered in instead of getting dressed up and going out.

I looked at Susan as she shrugged her shoulders, telling us it was fine. She was a little worn out, also. Carli was also okay with staying in and relaxing. I mentioned a Chinese place we ordered from as Megan got up to get their menu.

Megan returned and passed it around for Carli and Susan to look over. When they made their decisions, I called and ordered. I think we were all glad Megan suggested staying in. Although nobody said it, it had been a long day, and we were looking forward to another night of lovemaking.

I opened another bottle of wine as we waited for our dinners to be delivered. We talked more about the convention and the various cosplayers we saw.

Carli mentioned she'd seen Michelle at one of the talks she went to and that she would stream the Lara Croft movies once she got back home. We all laughed, and Megan told her Michelle wasn't in them. Carli blushed, admitting Michelle had a killer body and that she might start working out more at school. She didn't realize she was that much out of shape.

We all told her she was in great shape, with Megan telling her she loved Carli's body. That got a blush from Carli and a smile.

When dinner arrived, we passed around the various entrees, making combination plates for each of us. Susan and Carli loved the spicier dishes as long as they had wine to quench the fire. After eating in Costa Rica, Megan and I had gotten used to spicier foods. I'd made some recipes, and we both enjoyed the variety added to our routine meals.

When we finished eating, Megan and I thanked our guests for dinner. Megan volunteered to clean the few dishes we used, and then we returned to relaxing in the living room. We killed a second bottle of wine and then went off to bed. I made sure, this time, that my door was closed before I shut out the light. I didn't know what Susan and I would do, but I didn't want to hear Megan and Carli down the hall in the middle of it.

Megan

Carli and I played in the shower for a bit because we had the room, which was fun. I liked being all soapy and slick, rubbing our bodies together. We didn't stay too long because I knew Mom and Susan were waiting for us.

When we finally reached the kitchen, Mom and Susan were making dinner, sipping wine, and in a great mood. I think we all were. Orgasms tend to make everyone happy, I've discovered.

Susan poured Carli a glass of wine as I looked on with puppy dog eyes. Susan looked over at Mom, who also granted her permission to pour one for me. I thanked her and then sat with Carli at the kitchen table. We watched as Mom and Susan finished preparing dinner.

Dinner was great. Mom does good things with simple ingredients. We had marinated grilled chicken, Quinoa, and a garden salad.

It was strange that nobody said anything about what we'd all just done. We all knew what happened, but we kept silent. I was expecting something, but that didn't come until we were on our third glass of wine. Our conversation bounced around the sex topic until Carli asked how we discovered our 'lesbian side'.

Mom briefly thought, then told her about our Costa Rican vacation with Ines and Triana. I didn't interrupt. Mom and I hadn't really talked about it too much. We both knew what happened, and we didn't compare lovers or anything. We only talked about how we felt about being more open.

Mom said wow, she saw what was going on with Ines and me while feeling the way she did with Triana.

Mom knew so much more than I gave her credit for. Her story was fascinating, with her insights into my seduction. When she finished, our guests asked a few questions, and then all eyes turned to me. I took a deep breath, set my wine glass down, then commenced to tell my version.

I mentioned things Mom knew nothing about, like kissing Ines that first night in her room. I also saw how Triana was teasing mom with her boobs. Mom smiled, blushed, and was embarrassed at some of the things I talked about. However, in the end, everything was fine. I didn't go into what I did sexually, well, except about shaving my pussy. It's still like that, and I love it.

When the stories were over, Mom decided it was her bedtime. Susan got up to join her, and we all said our goodnights.

It didn't take long for Carli and I to lock up the house and go to the guest room. Both of us were buzzed and, after the stories, a little aroused also. We did the bathroom thing, and I turned out the light after I got into bed.

We began whispering to each other, hands wandering, a kiss now and then until our passions were on fire. Carli sort of took charge, asking me to roll onto my back. I did, and she rolled over me, straddling me, and began kissing my lips. I squirmed under her as she kissed and whispered how perfect I was.

My body tingled as she went down my neck to my breasts. I was cooing and moaning, eyes closed, enjoying Carli's attention. Her kisses felt nice against my skin, and intermittently, she'd tease me with her tongue. When Carli got to my breasts, she stayed there, switching back and forth, sucking on my nipples, biting and circling them with her tongue.

I pressed my head into my pillow and pressed her to me with my hands, holding her at each breast. I loved it when she would bite and tug, then suck as much of my boob as possible into her mouth. The pop when she released it would have been funny if it didn't feel so good.

I released her head, thinking she would go lower. Carli didn't disappoint, licking and kissing her way down my tummy to my legs.

I giggled when she told me she would suck my toes because I didn't believe her. I never thought my feet were sexual until I felt her tongue against my arch. Oh my, what a feeling that was. Carli asked if I liked that, and my response was a dreamy, "Yes, ma'am."

She laughed and then continued giving each foot a tongue bath. When she finished, Carli kissed her way up my ankles and thighs, then stopped as she rested her head against my inner thigh, blowing her warm breath on my bare pussy.

Carli's compliments kept coming, telling me what a pretty kitty I had as she parted my labia with her tongue. I arched my back as she licked to her heart's content, telling me how sweet I tasted.

I was feeling so good I draped my legs over her back while she raised my ass with her hands. Her tongue was deep inside, toying with my clit as my eyes rolled back. I was close to my climax, and Carli could sense it.

To push me over, she began toying with my rosebud, gently massaging it as she sucked on my pussy. I was losing my mind. I felt so good. It wasn't long after I felt her finger on my bud that I reached my climax.

Pressing my heels into Carli's back, I arched up and let go. I may have pushed too hard because Carli moved, so my feet rolled off her and onto the bed. My squirming continued as she eased up with her tongue. The waves of my orgasm slowly settled down, which allowed me to catch my breath and coax Carli back to me for a snuggle and several kisses.

As we lay kissing and whispering how yummy being together was, we could hear someone down the hall moaning. We giggled as we listened, wondering aloud if we should have closed the door. I knew Mom would never walk in on us, and I wouldn't do that to her. But the sounds from her bedroom gave me an idea of what they were doing.

Carli was getting anxious for me to reciprocate. She didn't say anything. However, I could tell she was ready by the way she was talking. I decided to try something different, thinking the hints she dropped about me being so much younger turned her on.

I figured she had a thing for one or more of her players, so I called her 'coach' to see how she'd react.

She said nothing when I told her she was the best coach ever. I used more of a sweet tone of voice, which may have stunned her. She started getting into it as I squirmed against her, kissing and licking while praising her.

Carli began responding as if I were one of her players. I could tell this was her major fantasy, so I ran with it.

Carli began suggesting things I could do to her, which I did. She guided me as if it were my first time with another female. She called me 'baby' and other sweet names as I kissed her forehead, cheeks, and neck.

Her body responded as I moved down it to suckle one breast gently, then the other. I waited for her to refer to herself as 'mommy,' but that never happened. She was the coach, and I was her star player.

Carli's moans became louder as I continued to suckle, bite, and lick her breasts. I moved over her so my thigh was over her vagina. As I nursed, I moved my leg up and down her, feeling her warm arousal increasing.

When she pressed my head down, I eased back down the bed and used my tongue to play with her navel. Carli loved that, moaning louder as the tip of my tongue made little circles around it. When I began sucking her skin into my mouth and leaving little bites, she nearly lost it.

Carli then moaned for me to go lower. I smiled and did as 'coach' instructed. I got a 'good girl' from her as I bathed each thigh, kissing, licking, and sucking her skin. I didn't get much further because the coach wanted my tongue inside her.

I treated her pussy to a long, slow bath at first. When she arched her head back, I pressed my face to her, driving straight for her clit. When the tip of my tongue glided over it, Carli said, 'god, yes, baby'.

Grinning, I stayed there to give her a ride. My knees were close to the edge of the bed, so I moved as best I could without leaving Carli's pussy. I managed to work my hands under her ass as my tongue swirled around inside her.

I lifted her lower body so I was on my knees with her legs draped over my shoulders, devouring her. I held on to her with a bear hug, feverishly licking her. Carli cried out my name, baby, oh god, yes, and a few f-bombs. In the back of my mind, I knew Mom and Susan could hear her, but I didn't care.

I was on fire, and it felt good handling Carli this way and hearing what a fantastic job I was doing. When Carli climaxed, I released her by dropping her from my grasp, letting her legs fall to my side as I wiped my face with my hands.

I could make out her silhouette on the bed and hear her panting. Carli was in a daze, mumbling my name and telling me she'd never felt that good. I smiled and then laid on top of her, kissing and whispering that I enjoyed it, too.

We lay talking, snuggled in each other's arms until we dozed off.

Early the following day, we were still entwined when I heard Mom get up. Carli was snoring away as I looked up at the ceiling and recalled last night. I didn't think I was voracious or strong enough to lift her body up like I did.

Maybe it was all adrenaline, I don't know. It may be weird, but I felt empowered. I didn't think I could control the situation in bed, and I usually let my lover do that. I'm not very experienced, but I'm learning more with each one, discovering what I enjoy and don't. I rolled over onto my side and fell back asleep.

It was very early when I felt Carli leave the bed. I assumed she had to use the bathroom, but she was gone a long time. I rolled over to look at the empty bed next to me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The bed was bathed in our musk, and I'd change the sheets when we returned from the convention center. From what I could hear from her room, Mom would probably be doing hers also. I smiled when Carli returned and snuggled against her. Her skin was cool to the touch and soft as my hand softly massaged her. I was in my happy place.