Comic-Con Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carli and I both nodded off again. I heard Mom and Susan softly talking in the kitchen when I woke. I assumed they were discussing the sounds they heard from us, and that's fine. I was proud of my behavior, and a sated Carli proved I did well.

About thirty minutes later, my lover woke once more. We kissed and talked briefly, then headed to the shower. Carli washed me down as if she were worshiping my body, taking her time making sure every part of me was clean. It seemed she was in a needy mood. Perhaps showing her I could take charge gave her something to think about.

After showering, we dressed in shorts and tees, then joined Mom and Susan in the kitchen. Mom had made breakfast for herself and Susan. We'd gotten up too late for that, so I volunteered to make breakfast for Carli and me.

Mom and Susan hung out with us while we ate, sipping coffee and making small talk. We talked about the convention and what time we were leaving. When Carli and I finished eating, Carli cleared the table and did the dishes. Then we went back to our room and closed the door this time. We had lots of time before we had to leave, so back to bed, we went after getting undressed.

We started kissing until Carli paused. She asked if she could see me in my white stockings, heels, and cutest cotton panties. I blushed, telling her sure. I got out of bed, peeked down the hall to be sure Mom and Susan couldn't hear me, and then snuck into my room to get my things. I put on my stockings, looked for some cute panties, put them on, and then searched in my closet for my heels.

After slipping into them, I snuck back into the guest room. Carli was sitting up against the headboard; the sheets were thrown back, and she was rubbing. I closed the door behind me and then walked to the foot of the bed.

Carli asked me to back up so she could look me over. I took a couple of steps back and stood with my hands on my hips, posing for her. She bit her lower lip as she looked me up and down. The hand between her legs began rubbing faster until she slipped a finger in.

I smiled, started posing for her, and began asking her questions and playing with her.

I started with, "Does coach like me like this?"

Carli nodded, "Yes, baby. I love it. You have such yummy long legs. That bare sweet pussy is to die for, sweetness."

I moved a little more provocatively for her, licking my lips and running my hands down my sides. Carli closed her eyes as she continued masturbating. When she opened them, I was kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples for her. I was having fun and getting aroused watching her as I teased her.

Then I suggested she get off the bed and on her knees because my sweet bare pussy needed attention.

I spread wider as Carli said, "Yes, Megan. Anything for my sweet girl."

Smiling, I said, "Come to baby, coach."

Carli did a sweet little growl, then left the bed to kneel before me. She massaged my legs as she placed her face between them. Carli was on fire, lapping at me like a starving kitten. I placed a hand on her head, telling her how good she felt. She looked up at me, smiling as she continued.

I was getting a rush telling her what to do and treating her the way I was. It wasn't degrading or anything like that, just praising her and enjoying how she made me feel. When I felt my knees weakening, I held her head tightly, pressing her to me.

My body shook as I climaxed. Carli's face glistened as she pulled back to watch me convulse. Sitting back on her heels, she smiled up at me, her eyes sparkling.

Carli wiped her face with her fingers, then licked them clean as I watched.

I praised her, "Oh god, Carli. That was just, wow."

Carli smiled, "I loved it too, babydoll. You are an amazing lover."

I blushed, "Thank you. I'm still learning."

Carli stood, and we kissed and hugged for a few minutes.

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand and then suggested we change after cleaning up. I knew we couldn't use Mom's shower, so I suggested we take turns in the common one. Carli was okay with that, so I went to my room and waited until she was done. Then I cleaned up and changed into my costume.

When I returned to the guest room, Carli was changed and ready to go. She looked hot in her modified Wilma Flintstone outfit. It was much sexier than the cartoon one, and I couldn't wait to see how Susan had spiced up Betty.

Carli complimented me on my Princess Peach outfit and asked if I'd leave it on for a bit when we got home. I giggled, telling her, sure.

We went to the living room to find Mom and Susan waiting. We took turns modeling our outfits, then climbed into Susan's car to hit the convention. It was going to be a fun day.

I'd brought my camera because walking around and not doing anything seemed boring to me. At least with a camera, I would have an excuse to talk to people. I had a feeling there would be lots of costumes I had no clue about, so taking pictures and talking to the people might be a way to broaden my horizons.

When we arrived, there were lots of people dressed up. I didn't realize the convention was this big. I was amazed that there were so many different and weird costumes.

We entered the center and discussed what and where we were going. Mom was going to wander, Carli and Susan had seminars to attend, and I was going to walk around, gawk, and take pictures. Before we split up, someone Mom knew came over to say hello.

She was dressed as Lara Croft, Tomb Raider. I didn't know Mom knew anyone that looked that yummy. I could see her ab muscles because of the costume she wore. They looked delicious. Mom introduced Michelle to all of us. She complimented our creativity and how good we all looked.

Michelle talked with us for a few minutes, then Mom asked her to take our pictures. We paired off and posed, and Mom got a ton of pictures, including some of her with Michelle. We also posed with Michelle and had a stranger take our picture. When Michelle left, she told Mom she'd talk to her at the gym on Monday. I was wondering how Mom knew her.

When Michelle left, we finalized our plans and went our separate ways. I was glad I had a digital camera because I was going to get a lot of pictures.

I wandered around, taking pictures and looking at all the vendor booths. I got quite a few smiles from men and women as they looked me over. Some complimented my costume; a couple of people mentioned I was too tall to be Princess Peach, not knowing I could hear them. I didn't care, and I was enjoying walking around.

Several Mario brothers flirted with me, making jokes about getting together. I shrugged them off and took their words as compliments that I'd made the right choice regarding a costume, and I looked good in it.

I saw Mom walking around, although I don't think she saw me. I thought I saw Michelle walking around, but I didn't think she saw me either. There were so many sexy women in costume, it was like a candy store. A couple of lade zombies walked by me, and I overheard one say to the other, "I'd love to eat her brains". That made me giggle.

I would bet for some, dressing up and having sex in costume is a turn-on. I could see that being a thing for some people, living out their fantasies like that. I guess it could be fun. Maybe someday, when I'm older, and with a lover I trust maybe, I'd try it.

I met everyone at the designated spot, just a minute or so late. We talked about our day as we headed back to the car to go home. It was a pretty good day overall, I think. I knew Carli was tired because she snuggled with me on the way home, resting her head against my shoulder.

At home, we showered and dressed in shorts and tees to relax before going out to dinner. I didn't think Carli was up for it, so I suggested we stay home and order out. Nobody objected, so we ordered from our favorite Chinese place.

We ordered a variety of dishes and patiently awaited their arrival. After about thirty minutes, Carli and I set the table. We broke out a second bottle of wine, opened it, and set it on the table. We'd decided with the things we ordered to each grab a sample. Our picks went from mild to spicy so that it would be interesting.

When our food arrived, Susan paid, and we moved to the kitchen. We passed around the boxes, added some to our plates, and then ate. Seeing Carli's reactions when she ate something a bit too spicy was fun.

We continued talking about the convention and what would happen the next day. We planned to make it short since Susan and Carli needed to return to work on Monday. I would dress up again, and I didn't think Mom would.

After dinner, I did the dishes and joined everyone in the living room. We didn't stay up too much later because we were tired. I had been wondering all day what Carli would want to do tonight. I had a feeling she may have gotten some ideas at the convention, seeing all the various sexy costumes.

So, when we went to bed, I closed our door like Mom.