Comic-Con Pt. 02

Story Info
Silvia and Megan enjoy the Comic-Con.
9.3k words
4.61
2.7k
8

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

Silvia

We dressed; well, I should say we covered ourselves. Clad only in tee shirts and shorts, Susan and I headed to the kitchen to start dinner. Susan poured two glasses of wine as I got the dinner prep going.

Within a few minutes, we heard Megan call out that she and Carli would use my shower instead of the common one. I called back that we'd started dinner and not to take forever.

Carli replied, joking that they might. Susan and I smiled at each other as I shook my head.

Making dinner was actually very fun. Susan and I would pause, kiss, caress, and then get back to work. You could say we were still basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking, but we didn't make love. It was mostly sex. I didn't mind that; I'd been missing a good, non-self-induced orgasm for a few months. Our afterglow kissing and playing repeated until Megan and Carli joined us about thirty minutes later.

Susan poured Carli a wine as Megan pouted, wanting one also. I nodded to Susan, who then poured one for her. We didn't discuss the bedroom change until we sat to eat dinner.

Carli mentioned the subject, thanking me for allowing Megan to sleep with her. It was initially awkward, but we were on our third glass of wine by then. The four of us were in great moods due to the sex and alcohol.

Our conversation finally got around to how we discovered our lesbian sides. Megan let me tell the story of my deflowering in Costa Rica before she told hers.

Susan and Carli were enthralled, patiently listening while I told them about Triana and my first time with her. I didn't go into great detail, but they understood what we did. When I was finished, all they had to say was, 'Wow'. I stopped just before I had sex with Ines and spent the night together. I didn't want to ruin Megan's tale.

We paused briefly as Carli and Susan commented and asked questions. Then, it was Megan's turn.

As Megan told her story, I sat back and listened to her viewpoint of what had transpired between her and Ines. I realized we both saw what was happening as far as the seductions went, but neither of us wanted it to stop.

Recalling when we both realized what was happening and talked about it, we felt relieved and much more relaxed. We've carried that over to our daily lives, discussing things we'd never discussed when Lloyd was alive.

Once again, when Megan concluded her version, Carli and Susan questioned and commented. Megan and I answered as best we could, being honest and open. Megan felt she was a lesbian because she was much more comfortable around women a little older than her. She mentioned a couple of girls at school who had shown an interest in her, along with a few boys, but she didn't care for them.

I felt I was bisexual and enjoyed being with a man and how a woman felt to me sexually. Both Susan and Carli understood, which was nice.

Megan and Carli cleared the table and took care of the cleanup while Susan and I took our wine outside to relax on the deck. We talked more about relationships and what we were looking for. We'd had enough to drink to be pretty truthful with each other. We lived far enough away from each other at this point that a serious relationship wasn't in our plans. However, we didn't rule that out at some future point once Megan goes off to college.

After about half an hour, Megan and Carli joined us. The topic changed to the convention and what time we should get there. It opened at ten, so we didn't have to get up early to be there.

However, I was ready for bed; the wine had worked its magic, so I excused myself, told everyone goodnight, and then went to the kitchen. I drank a glass of water to nullify anything resembling a hangover and placed my glass in the dishwasher.

After that, I headed to my room. Susan soon followed, meeting me in the bathroom while brushing my teeth.

We briefly talked about our evening as we finished getting ready for bed. It was nice having someone there to talk to. We were dressed only in panties, bumping into each other several times, unsure which way the other person was going.

When I finished in the bathroom, I tossed my panties in the dirty clothes hamper, then slipped into my side of the bed, leaving the bedside light on for Susan. I'd pulled the comforter down, so all that covered me was the sheet. I was a little nervous, waiting for Susan to join me. It almost felt like a honeymoon night; my anticipation made me a bit nervous. I wasn't sure if we would make love, have sex, or go to sleep, but I was ready for anything.

When Susan joined me, she turned the light out before slipping under the sheet. I noticed she was also nude, which started my heart racing. I turned to face her for at least a kiss goodnight. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the room's dimness, but I could see Susan looking at me.

She first said, "I left the bedroom door open. I hope that's okay."

I whispered back, "It's fine. Megan and Carli know what we're doing. They're probably going to do something before going to sleep."

Then, "Would this be the first time you've heard her with another woman? Or did she hear you on your vacation?"

I thought momentarily, "No, we may have heard each other in Costa Rica. I don't recall, but it doesn't bother me if they hear us."

Susan continued whispering, "I've never done anything like this. I mean, making love with a mother while her daughter is down the hall."

She giggled, "And my best friend is making love to her."

I asked, "How does it make you feel?"

She replied, "It's weird and a little exciting. You two have a very unique relationship. I don't know how I'd deal with it if I were a mom or my mom was into girls."

I snuggled closer to her, "You'd deal with it and accept it, I think. You and Carli have accepted this situation."

I placed my hand on her ass, pulling her closer to me. Our breasts touched as I kissed her lips. We began making out, hands roaming over each other. I was half expecting Susan to take the lead, somewhat like she did in the shower. Instead, I did, hinting that she would go down on me first. Maybe it was the wine, but Susan did just that, taking her time.

Starting on my forehead, she placed little butterfly kisses on my cheeks, nose, and lips. Then Susan whispered for me to lay back and enjoy.

She sat up on her knees, gently lowering the sheet off me and the bed's end. Next, Susan leaned over me to suckle my breasts.

I started to speak, but she placed a finger over my lips, "Hush, enjoy."

Her lips encompassed my nipple as she began to nurse. I closed my eyes and relaxed, enjoying the feelings she was giving me. She switched back and forth between my breasts; when she suckled one, the other had her fingers toying with my nipple.

My moans increased as she continued playing with me. When she left my breasts and moved down to my tummy, I spread my legs, waiting for her. Before moving into position, Susan spent a few moments licking around my navel as one hand moved to my vagina. She rubbed my labia and massaged my thighs before moving between my legs.

I thought about covering my mouth because I was getting louder with my moans and words of praise. I didn't because I could hear the faint moans of Megan down the hall.

When Susan slipped her tongue between my legs, I nearly lost it. I felt Susan's hands move under my legs, so I bent my knees slightly so she could slip her arms under me. Her hands soon caressed my tummy and eventually made their way to my breasts.

Her tongue slathered my nether region as her fingers pinched and tugged my nipples. I spread my legs as far as possible, giving her all the room she needed. It wasn't hard to get vocal with the way she played with me. Now and then, I'd let out some praise or a little direction to her when something she did felt incredibly delicious.

When her tongue began concentrating on my clit I reached down to gently press her face to me. Susan had been taking her time up to this point. However, when I let out a 'fuck yes,' she pressed more with her tongue and rolled my nipples extra hard.

I could hear her sucking on me as I buried the back of my head into my pillow. Her moans helped drive me into another beautiful climax.

Susan let me writhe for a few more moments before she extracted her arms from underneath me. She continued licking my vagina, telling me how delicious I tasted. My brain went blank; the only thing I could think about was how wonderful I felt.

Finally, Susan stopped devouring me. She kissed her way up my body to snuggle next to me as I returned to reality. As I lay on my back, Susan slipped her leg over me. I reached down with one hand to hold her there.

Turning my head, I whispered, "Fuck woman. That was spectacular."

Susan giggled, "Thank Carli, she taught me everything I know."

I replied, "Oh my. Megan is going to be in heaven."

Susan kissed the nap of my neck, "How does that make you feel, mommy?"

I squirmed, "Mommy? Umm, I'm not sure. I'm still feeling the 'O' you just gave me."

She giggled, "I'm just teasing you, Silvia. We can talk about it or not. You do have a very unique and erotic situation here. Kind of similar to Costa Rica."

I sighed, "Yes, you're right. But, I only have eyes for you. Let's not make this complicated."

Susan nuzzled me, "As you wish, my love."

As we rested, we could hear Carli and Megan. It seemed like Carli was the one making all the noise. Well, maybe not noise, but she was enjoying Megan's attention, and hearing that was weird. So, I decided to give Susan something to moan about.

When we were in Costa Rica, I enjoyed Ines's strapless, so I whispered to Susan, "Do you like toys?"

She squirmed, "Yes, some. What do you have?"

Giggling, I replied, "I have a strapless and love giving."

I wish I could have seen her eyes because I'm sure they lit up when I said that.

"Yes, baby. I'd love that."

I rolled over to the edge of the bed, planted my feet on the floor, and then reached into the second drawer of the nightstand. Fumbling around momentarily, I found the familiar bulb shape against my fingers. Smiling as I withdrew it, I almost turned on the light next to the bed to see Susan's reaction.

I rose off the bed and turned to place the strappy in me. I'd been using the receiving end occasionally when I was particularly horny. My fingers usually get the job done, but sometimes, a girl needs more.

It didn't take long to get it in place. I turned back to Susan, asking her to spread for me.

She giggled, "Come get me, lover. I'm all ready for you."

Feeling my way back onto the bed, finding Susan's leg, I slipped over it. At first, I sat back on my heels, using my hands to massage her. Working my way up her thighs, I brushed my fingers over her labia. She was anxious, whispering to me that she was ready. Picturing Susan in my mind, I moved to mount her.

I felt how ready she was when I touched her. I bent forward with one hand on the strappy to ease it in.

I didn't insert it all the way, pausing when Susan gasped. When she whispered she wanted it all, I pressed deeper. Susan's hands grasped my ass cheeks as I began sliding back and forth in her. Her fingernails dug into me, encouraging me to keep it up.

My thrusting varied, slowing down slightly as I shifted my position. My breasts against hers while I humped felt wonderful. The strappy rubbing my clit as Susan whispered how good she felt added to my arousal. When my lips met hers for a kiss, I momentarily stopped thrusting; Susan whimpered, which got me going again.

My gym work was paying off, and my ab muscles didn't disappoint me. I was feeling fine as I kept fucking my new lover. Kissing, the strappy against my clit, nipples against nipples, and Susan's words pushed me to the brink.

I focused on Susan, but now and then, I could hear Carli grunting, moaning, or saying Megan's name. I thought it would be a distraction. However, it made this much more erotic.

I don't know how long Susan and I were fucking, but when she told me to go faster, I knew she was close. I wasn't far behind her, and I could feel that lovely feeling again.

When Susan pulled my face to hers for another sloppy, wet kiss, her body shuddered. We kept kissing as she reached her climax, and I neared mine. Another minute or so, and I followed Susan into the abyss.

Now, I was panting and nearing exhaustion. I slowed my actions down while the waves of ecstasy washed over me. Susan sweet-talked to me as she massaged my back, telling me how delicious she felt while thanking me. I managed to tell her I loved making her happy as I rested against her.

We were brought back to reality when we heard Carli cry out, 'Megan!'

The two of us giggled as I eased the strappy out of Susan and then rolled onto my back next to her. We lay whispering about our lovemaking, noticing the house was silent. Until Susan commented, "Megan must be a natural. Carli was rarely that vocal with me."

I hate to say it, but I'd had enough, "Susan, please. I don't feel comfortable talking about Megan and Carli. Next time, I'll shut the door. This is weirding me out; I'm sorry. At first, I thought it was sexy, but I don't know. It's just sort of odd. I need time to sort it out. I'm sorry."

Susan rolled over to nuzzle my neck, "No, I'm sorry, Silvia. I won't mention them again. I should be focusing on us and not worrying about them."

It was hard to be mad at her as her lips brushed my neck and her fingers played with my nipples. I moaned softly.

"Thank you, Susan. I want this to be about us, also. Oh god, that feels yummy."

Susan whispered, "I'm glad you like it. You were amazing with the strappy, baby. Let me take it and clean it. Would you like to receive it next time, sweetness?"

I replied, "Thank you, it's different using it. I love that we both came together. Yes, please, although it does feel yummy in me. I want to do that. Do you have a favorite way to do it?"

I felt Susan move to my side. She touched the tip of the toy with her finger. Slowly pushing it so it brushed my clit. She was gentle, listening for my reaction. My orgasm had me glowing, and Susan's playing made me feel like doing it all over again. My moans told her she was bringing me back to life.

Susan replied, "There are several positions I enjoy. I don't have a favorite. Why don't we switch now? Maybe a quickie and call it a night?"

I purred. I was back in the mood and wondered how Susan would use it on me.

"I think that's a great idea. How do you want me?"

As Susan eased the toy out of me, I gasped. I was enjoying how she was manipulating it, and it felt delicious.

She replied, "All fours, baby. I want to slap that sweet ass while I'm fucking you."

In the dark, we changed positions, bumping into each other until we got ready.

Susan began by massaging the insides of my thighs. My ass was high in the air, head against the bed, arms resting on either side of me. Her hands explored, teased, and got me ready for her to slip the strappy in me.

We readjusted our position slightly once Susan found my pussy with the toy. I spread my legs further apart to lower myself for her. She whispered that the next time we do this, we need to have the light on so she can see me better. I agreed, wondering if this would happen again.

Easing the head between my lips, Susan mentioned how sweet my aroma was. She started slow, then as her confidence built, the thrusts became deeper and faster. It felt good until Susan began slapping my ass hard. I asked her to tone it down, and she did for a bit. Then, her enthusiasm rebounded, and the hard slapping continued.

She was getting off on it more so than I was. I hated to do it, but I faked my orgasm. Susan wasn't thinking of my pleasure, just her own, and it didn't feel right. When I was through, she withdrew the toy, kissed my ass then went to wash it.

I rolled back onto my side of the bed, waiting for her to return as I caught my breath. I heard Susan open the nightstand drawer and put my toy away. Then she slipped back into bed with me, snuggling as we faced each other. We kissed a few more times, then went to sleep.

I slept soundly until around six. I looked over to see Susan snoring away. I got up, put on panties and a robe, then went to make coffee and think about what we'd done. I know it was our first time, and we needed to talk, but I wasn't feeling as good about her and me as I'd hoped.

Fantasies are usually better than realities, which might be the case. I was willing to give it time because I liked Susan. We only needed to work out the sex thing.

I didn't think Carli or Megan would get up this early after what Susan and I heard the night before. But I heard the common bathroom door close as the coffee finished dripping. Not long after, the sound of footsteps in the otherwise silent house became louder as they approached the kitchen. I finished pouring my cup when Carli walked in. I offered her my cup and reached for another just before she spoke.

Carli apologized for being so loud the night before. She'd forgotten to close their bedroom door and promised it wouldn't happen again. She thanked me once more for being so lovely and letting her and Megan 'test the waters' as she put it.

As I tested my coffee, taking tiny sips while I listened to her, I tried to think of a response. I mentioned that we should have shut our door when we went to bed, and we'd do it tonight. I said that Megan had been smitten with her since Costa Rica and that she was pretty mature for her age, and I trusted them both, so not to worry about it anymore.

I hadn't talked to Carli that much. Mostly, it was Susan and I. As we sipped our drinks, Carli continued about how great Megan was and how nice I was. She asked what time we were leaving, if I needed help making breakfast, how long it took to get to the convention center, and things like that. I answered all her questions with a smile, then asked her a few about her and Susan.

Carli told me she'd seduced Susan years ago, but it didn't work out. Carli moved on as far as lovers. She and Susan remained good friends, and she focused on men until her fiance dumped her. She'd been celibate until last night, thanking me again for being so understanding.

We finished our coffees, and I ensured there was plenty for Susan and Megan. I left Carli to go back to bed and wait for Susan to wake up.

Susan was quietly sleeping when I slipped back into bed. I watched as she slept, admiring her body while figuring out my feelings. The weekend was still young; we had plenty of time to get to know each other better. Maybe the problem was the lack of communication, or perhaps I was still a prude. Despite talking and texting, we actually never discussed sex with each other. I assumed we had a mutual attraction; once we realized it was there and acted on it, it was interrupted by Megan and Carli.

Maybe I should have waited until Megan was out of the house, or at least not around Carli. It was something I should have considered.

I rested on my side, in somewhat of a fetal position, looking at Susan. She was lovely, and I wouldn't mind spending more time with her as long as the Megan/Carli topic didn't come up and we figured out our roles as a couple.

When Susan opened her eyes, she smiled at me. I smiled back, asking her how she slept. Susan grinned and said it was the first time she'd slept through the night in a long time. And that she never does that when sleeping in a strange bed. She joked that I'd worn her out.

We kissed good morning and then decided to shower. It wasn't late enough for us to rush, but I reminded Susan that Carli and Megan would want to shower also, so running low on hot water wasn't a good idea. She agreed, so we played just a bit, soaping each other off and ensuring every nook and cranny was clean. I must admit it was arousing, and I regretted putting a damper on things.

O2
O2
559 Followers