Coming Clean

Story Info
Alice is fucked hard after confessing her carnal desires.
9.2k words
4.67
28.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc01xxx
jc01xxx
42 Followers

Author's Note:

This story picks up where 'Behind the Steel Door' left off. I tried to make this story stand-alone but if you are a stickler for detail and connections like I am you may want to read my others first.

On the other hand if you would prefer to dive right in, allow me to try to catch you up. In the story thus far, Alice and her best friend Candice have discovered a hidden entrance to a secret society of hedonists. They meet every weekend in a cavern dug deep beneath Candice's hillside home northeast of Phoenix Arizona.

Early on they witnessed the final trial of a beautiful young woman called Lillian during which she submitted to a ritualistic fucking of her mouth, pussy, and ass.

Later, Alice and Candice presented themselves for initiation by a fucking of their own design during which Alice was fucked and spanked while Candice ate her pussy and sucked the cock of Alice's fucker. Alice became so enthralled with her circumstances that she let go and went down on her friend. An act that she had never before imagined.

Like its predecessor, I found this story hard to categorize. While there are certainly elements of voyeurism and exhibitionism, I felt this tale better suited to the group-sex category.

In this tale you will find all sorts of sex-play including oral, vaginal, anal, lesbian, cream pie eating, snowballing, submission, spanking, and good-old hard rough fucking. If any of these aren't your thing please move on, there are plenty of other excellent stories on this site for you.

On the other hand, if this sounds like your sort of tale, please read on and enjoy. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know what you thought.

*****

I sat starring wistfully out my dorm room window at the dreary autumn sky diddling my pussy. Most days since the start of the quarter here at Stanford had been warm and sunny but the demands of my computer science schedule had thus far denied me the luxury of enjoying them.

Ironically, today was Sunday and it was supposed to be that - sunny. It was the first full day that I would have been able to do as I pleased since classes began last month. I had been looking forward to taking a walk around the Dish or maybe a jog around Lake Lagunita. Anything that would get me outdoors and into the beautiful fresh air and sunshine that I had so far only enjoyed for brief moments as I rushed from one building to another. But as the drizzle set in, I knew that those plans were shot.

So, I decided to crack the window just enough to let the smell of the rain waft in. The fresh scent of wet concrete reminded me of the damp rough-hewn stone that formed the walls, floor, and ceiling of the cavernous room where my best friend Candice and I had been initiated into the coterie earlier that summer.

I felt my panties dampen as I recalled the sting and subsequent warmth of the spankings that had been the major part of my initiation. For the record, the spankings had actually been my only request. Prior to that erotic night I had often fantasized about being brought to orgasm by spankings alone. I don't know why but I had always loved spankings. I don't think my dad ever caught on, but even as a kid I would purposely break the rules just for the spankings.

I used to try to get my boyfriends to spank me but they were just clueless high school guys more intent on getting their cocks sucked or fucked. And to be honest, I was generally complicit, and in the end just gave them what they wanted.

But the initiation had changed me in ways that I didn't yet fully comprehend. Being spanked and fucked while my friend ate my pussy had created new erotic synaptic connections. Things that I had never even once considered sensual prior to that night became insatiable desires.

It was in the literal heat of that moment that I was overcome with an undeniable urge to release the ropes that held me suspended over my friend and eat her pussy. In fact, when the impulse hit me it was so compelling, so overwhelming that I could think of nothing else. I wanted the smell, the taste, the feel, the warmth and wetness of her pussy in my mouth more than I had ever wanted anything before. I didn't just want to eat it, I wanted to both consume it - and be consumed by it.

That probably sounded weird, 'new erotic synaptic connections.' I can't help it, that's just the way my mind thinks. I'm fascinated with what we are calling machine learning or artificial intelligence. In fact, that's what I'm here at Stanford to study and I'm always finding parallels between how my mind thinks and learns and how we teach a computer to do the same.

You see, prior to that night the only kind of sex that held any interest for me was the regular old boy-girl stuff. While I wasn't a virgin, I hadn't really thought much about sex beyond giving a blowjob, getting my pussy eaten (by my boyfriend), and vaginal sex. I mean, those were awesome, all by themselves. And, though the high school boys I had been with were just as inexperienced as I was, we always figured it out and I had few complaints. OK, maybe I'm being generous, but at least it wasn't terrible.

Anyway, standing there in the middle of that room, in a circle of light, surrounded by countless strangers, their faces hidden in the shadows, my legs spread, Candice on her back beneath me eating me like only a girl can, a dick sawing in and out of my pussy while my ass was rhythmically spanked - what can I say - new synaptic connections were made.

At first I didn't really pay much attention to her pussy. I just held the ropes and starred out into the darkness between the bright studio lights illuminating the scene of our debauchery. But in the ecstasy of her tongue working my labia and her lips pulling my clit I glanced down at the perfection of her smooth mons waiting just a short distance below my chin.

The cock would switch from my pussy to her mouth causing her to arch her pelvis upward bringing her glistening pussy closer for my inspection. I marveled at its perfection, at her clit as it emerged from its hiding, at those puffy lips engorged with want, at the rivulet of sweet nectar that formed at the base of her slit and ran down her perineum like a waterfall, pooling in the cleft of her anus.

When the cock left mouth and returned to my pussy I was treated to the exquisite desperation of her gasping breaths on my labia as she recovered from the face fucking.

It was surreal. I stopped thinking and just started being.

I was the girl at center stage on full display, in sensual overload, orally thrilled and filled with cock. It felt like my mind and body were fully alive for the first time in my life and I wanted it to go on forever. It would be an understatement to say that I experienced a sexual awakening.

*****

We spent every Friday and Saturday night for the remainder of the summer down in that strange subterranean chamber. There was a woman there who called herself Mistress Carmela. She and her counterpart Master Ezra did their best to answer our questions about the ways and history of the coterie.

Actually it was Candice who asked most of the questions. She was eager to learn all she could about the dark cavernous room dug deep into the earth beneath her parents' house. Master Ezra called it 'The Oubliette.'

Yea, I had to look it up too. It wasn't really a torture chamber and it had several entrances dug from other homes far above, but it sounded better than 'deep dark foreboding pit in the ground.' To me, it was simply the place where our new hedonistic friends met to indulge themselves and each other.

I probably should have paid more attention to those early conversations. At least if I had, I might be able to explain what they meant by paths and trials. But my eyes just kind of glazed over with what seemed at the time to be boring details.

Most nights were much less formal than our initiation had been. If I had to describe them in a single word it would be 'orgy.' But I doubt that whatever your conception of what that word might mean would adequately describe what occurred on those nights. They were always unscripted, always different and always amazing.

The only constant was the silk robes we wore at the start of the night. Candice and I continued to wear white which allowed us to mingle freely between groups without expectation. For the coterie, white was a symbol of purity. Not that we were virgins by any means, just that we hadn't committed to a particular path. As such it meant that we could join whatever group interested us but were never obligated to participate with any of them. For me, it was simultaneously freeing and constraining. But, for Candice it was heaven.

It usually didn't take long before robes would loosen and fall as hands and mouths began to explore. Moans, sighs, and grunts replaced words as bodies and parts collided.

The orgies were always epic and Candice dove in with abandon. Her interests, like mine, were wide and varied. Some nights she would be the lone girl in a group of men allowing each to do with her as he pleased. Other nights she would join as the third in a threesome with an older couple who sought the pleasures of her youth. Oh, and how she loved to eat pussy - I don't think there was ever an evening where she didn't go down on at least one girl, even if that girl was only me. And of course when she did, I would always reciprocate.

Candice understood me better than anyone in the whole world. We had been best friends for as long as either of us could remember. Knowing me as she did, she always made sure I was included me in her escapades.

It's not that I didn't want to join a group on my own, it's just that I preferred to be brought in. I wanted someone who would take charge. Actually, I wanted to be taken, to submit. But not to just anyone - to someone I could trust. Someone that I respected and wanted to please. I wouldn't classify Candice as dominate, she's just outgoing and her enthusiasm is contagious so when she wanted me in with her group it was easy to go with it.

God how I loved those nights when she would pull me into a large group where I could get lost in the lust and abandon of the group's desires. Don't ask me why, I don't want to be psychoanalyzed, I just like what I like. And, what I like is to be taken. Not raped, not fucked against my will. Just powerfully used by someone or some group who want me so much that their needs overcome their restraint.

I like it rough and I don't want to have to ask for it. And I don't want to constantly be asked if I'm OK - if I'm not, I'll let you know. Otherwise, just keep fucking me, hard.

That summer will be forever etched in my mind. If I were to accurately describe each of our weekend escapades and the mid-week talks we had about them I would have to write a book, maybe even a trilogy. But I'm no writer. You'd have to talk to Candice about that - she loves to write. Me, I just like to fuck. Well, OK, I just like to BE fucked.

Before you get all erotica fantasy-land on me, let me set something straight. The members of the coterie were on average - average. It's not like we were a secret society of porn stars with 12 inch cocks and perfect tits and asses - though we did have some impressive specimens.

Physically, we were generally like most of you - normal. Well, maybe on the physical condition scale we might be considered slightly above average. Frequent and vigorous sexual activity and the tendency to be nude in front of a large group probably contributed to an above average ability and desire to maintain ones physical condition. If not for appearance, then for stamina.

I don't know how many members the coterie has but my guess would be at least a hundred. Of them most are couples ranging in age from their mid 20's to late 60's.

As with any crowd, there are always a few who stood out.

On that note, I suppose Candice and I were simply enjoying the perks of youth. At age eighteen we are the youngest members. We both have similar builds. Candice is a 5 foot 4 inch, 115 pound, raven haired beauty with large firm D cup breasts, deep blue eyes and rich bronze sun kissed flesh. I'm a little smaller at 5 foot 2 inches and 105 pounds. My breasts are round and firm but not quite as large as hers. I have shiny auburn hair that glows in the sunlight and emerald green eyes that sparkle regardless of my mood. My skin, though hardly a freckle for a red-head, refuses to tan leaving it alabaster year-round. We keep our pussies neatly shaven.

Having celebrated her twenty first birthday at the end of the summer, the next in line by age would be the Lady Lillian who became Mistress Lillian during her final 'trial' as I witnessed on my first night in The Oubliette. She is a stunning 5 foot 3 inch Scandinavian beauty who turns the heads of men and women alike wherever she goes.

I've been in lust with her ever since I saw her loose her white silk robe in the circle of light, step to the center, and drop to her knees awaiting submission to the three enormous cocks who took her hole-by-hole in an amazing display of sexual carnage. It's a scene that is indelibly etched in my memory and I long to experience one day first-hand. The problem for me is that I'm terrified of anal.

Candice and I call the owners of the three cocks that ravaged Lady Lillian 'the studs.' However, as the 'property' of Mistress Carmela, I never actually got to know the men who own them. I do know that those three gorgeous cocks belong to the youngest unmarried men of our group - Jason, Sean, and Manuel. I would place them in their late 20's to early 30's and as physical specimens they are anything but average. It's no wonder Lady Lillian chose them for her trial.

Mistress Carmela is on the tall side, easily 5 foot 11 inches. Long and lean, I don't know her weight but her breasts are almost as large as Candice's. She keeps her hair cropped short and bleached pure white. I've never seen her drop her dark crimson robe completely but she doesn't seem inhibited in the least at exposing her gorgeous breasts, pussy, or ass during orgy nights. Her face, though beautiful, is almost always shadowed in the hood of her silk robe. I think it's just part of her mystique.

Master Ezra is a tall and imposing figure. I've never seen him completely out of his dark brown robe but what I have seen is impressive. He is ruggedly handsome with dark olive skin and piercing hazel eyes. He keeps his brown hair short and neatly trimmed. His beard is slightly longer and soft but not bushy. He has the build of a gymnast and looks to me to be in his mid 40's though I'm told that he is much older. What stands out, I mean literally stands out, is his cock. It has to be at least 12 inches and as thick as my forearm. And unlike porn vids, I've seen very few women who can actually take his full length and girth.

A flash of light across the dark autumn sky followed quickly by a loud thunderous boom startled me from my day-dream. I swore sarcastically, "Awe shit, you've gotta be kidding me! This day just keeps getting better."

I closed my dorm room window just as heavy pelts of rain began cascading off the glass. I took a deep breath and let out a long sigh before reaching into the drawer of my nightstand to retrieve my rubber buddy and a bottle of lube. 'May as well make the best of it,' I mused.

I scrolled through short memory clips of my summer sexcapades and settled on a favorite.

"Alice, get over here, I need your help," called Candice from across The Oubliette.

I don't know why, but it seemed like every time she did that all eyes in the room would turn to us to see what we, or more specifically she, was up to. I felt my pussy tingle as their eyes followed me as I made my way over to her.

Candice was on all fours taking it doggy style from Alex, a short slightly pudgy guy in his mid 40's. His wife Janice was wedged under Candice and doing an admirable job of eating Candice and licking her husband's cock as they fucked.

"Hey Candy, what's up?" I asked casually as if strolling up to a threesome was an everyday occurrence.

"On your knees slut," she giggled knowing I liked commands. "It's cream pies and snowballs for you tonight."

I dropped to my knees instantly as ordered. Over the last few weeks I had grown to love cum. Actually, I had never disliked it, but now I craved it. Especially when it was taken hot and tangy from a freshly fucked pussy or the mouth of an eager accomplice.

Watching Alex enthusiastically pump his 6 inch cock into Candice's little pussy was a thrill in itself. What Alex lacked in size he more than made up for with skill and gusto. On the street you would never pick him out as a connoisseur of copulation but let me tell you, that guy knew how to fuck.

Candice's little pussy was legend in the coterie. Though I had seen her take on cocks almost twice this size, she had the tightest little hole I had ever fingered. Even with lube I had to strain just to press an index finger in to the hilt. And no matter how many times she got fucked, it always returned to its 'resting state' within minutes. Needless to say, she was very popular among men and women alike.

It wasn't long before Alex announced his impending climax. "Aaaarrrggg, jjjjzzzziiiittt," he sputtered as his ass muscles clenched their final thrusts into Candice's little cunt.

Relishing the last of the spasms he paused for a few seconds before pulling his cock from Candice's vice with a plop. A large glop of goo spilled from her pussy into Janice's waiting mouth.

Holding firmly on to Candice, Alex rolled them both to the side, freeing Janice who rolled over to me and planted her cum covered lips on mine, spilling her treasure into me. I swirled, savored, and swallowed. Opening my mouth I smiled, "Thank you!"

The room erupted in applause making me giddy from all the attention. It didn't take long for the cheers to settle and people returned to fucking.

Candice knew what I wanted, what I needed, and she saw to it that the command was spread throughout the group.

"Alice, Candice get over here!" followed by, "On your knees sluts," echoed around the room. We spent the rest of the night moving from group to group collecting cream pies and sharing snowballs. I'd never been so cum filled and satisfied in my life.

Just when I thought the night was over I heard another call from the far corner of the room, "Alice, Candice get over here!" called the sultry voice of Mistress Carmela. We scurried over to her. "On your knees sluts."

My pussy burned with anticipation. I hadn't been fucked all night and she knew it.

I had been confiding in her for weeks. Asking her advice and guidance. What to do about my need to be dominated and inability to communicate it. Other than Candice, she was the only one who knew the way I needed to be taken.

We found her on her large leather futon. Sitting at her feet were her three studs Jason, Sean, and Manuel and at her side sat my idol, the blond goddess, Mistress Lillian.

"Hello little mice," she purred. Her eyes gleamed with that 'I know something you don't look.' The front of her robe was open and her nipples contracted and lifted as she spoke. "You've both been busy tonight. We've all enjoyed your scampering."

"It was fun Mistress," I offered with a smile, then dropped my eyes reverently.

"Yes, I'm sure it was, but . . . was it what you need little one?" She knew the answer but wanted me to say it out loud.

"You know what I need Mistress," I tried. Hoping it would be enough.

"She needs to be . . ." Candice started but was cut short.

"Aught, aught, awe! Let her speak Candice. She needs to say it," Mistress Carmela corrected.

My gut tightened knowing she was right. I inhaled trying to conjure the words but my breath caught and I exhaled silently.

jc01xxx
jc01xxx
42 Followers