Coming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Lillian slid nearer to me, her shoulder leaning into mine. I could smell her sweet fresh scent. Her soft blond locks framed her elegant face as she bent near. With deep blue eyes regarding me softly she leaned in and kissed me sweetly on the lips. My pussy melted when her lips met mine. My goddess had just kissed me. "Tell us what you need Alice. We want you to have it, but you have to say it aloud."

"I . . . uuhhh . . . Oh, Mistress," I said, looking pleadingly at Mistress Carmela, "you know what I want, what I need. Why do I have to say it?" I whined.

I don't know why I'm this way. I know that people can't read my mind and that no one can possibly be expected to know what I need unless I tell them.

"It's about power little one. The power is yours. Even when you submit, the power is still yours. You can offer it for a time to another but unless you offer it, it's not submission. Power taken without permission is a dark thing." She paused for effect.

"Ask for what you need, demand it even! But never expect it to simply be taken," explained Mistress Carmela with earnest. "Show me you understand. Tell us . . . what do you need?"

I steadied myself, determined to give her the direct answer she expected from me. Lifting my gaze I looked her in the eye. "I need . . ." I sighed, "I need . . . to be fucked . . . hard!"

"Good girl," smiled Mistress Carmela. "I have one for each of you." She waved her hand indicating the studs at her feet, "Take your pick."

I didn't know what to say. Wasn't that enough! Now I had to pick? The knot in my stomach tightened. My mind clouded with worry but the need in my pussy demanded attention. I was afraid because I knew that once I'd made my choice, it wouldn't be enough. She would make me ask him as well.

And then there was the other thing. 'Each of us?' Was Mistress Lillian going to participate? My head was spinning at the though.

Mistress Lillian was actually a very sweet person. She was never arrogant, never spoke down to me. She just seemed 'out of my league.' In retrospect I think I had put her on a pedestal the night I witnessed her final trial. Part of me wanted to be just like her, and part of me was afraid that I never could.

My eyes slowly studied the three hot men sitting at her feed and I had to remind myself to close my mouth and swallow before the drool leaked out. How was I supposed to pick? They were all handsome, tall, and well-muscled, perfect pictures of masculinity. To me each was an Adonis in his own right.

Jason was blond with steel blue eyes, a square chin and a V-shaped torso. His 9 inch cock was thick and veined with a mushroomed head wider than the shaft.

Sean had dark hair that he kept in a short buzz cut. His face was perpetually framed with a sexy two day stubble. His cock was the largest of the three at just over 10 inches and was well ridged. Its girth was comparable to my forearm.

Everything about Manuel was dark. Ebony eyes, smooth shoulder length jet-black hair pulled back behind his ears in a bobbed tail, dark brown flesh and an even darker cock. His was the cock that had fucked Lillian's ass the night of her final trial. Nearly as long as Sean's but spear shaped, narrower at the tip and wide at the base. It seemed custom made for piercing.

I looked at Candice for support.

"I'd be happy with any of those monsters. You're a lucky girl tonight - you got first dibs. So, it's your pick girlie," she smirked teasingly.

I turned to Mistress Lillian. "Are you really going to do this? Am I really going to get fucked right next to you?" I stammered. I suppose that sounded pretty lame but I was teetering on the edge of anxiety and ecstasy. Just forming a coherent sentence was a triumph.

"I'm not in a position to answer that directly," she smiled as she spoke. "The important thing for you to do is to make your choice. I believe Mistress Carmela has something special planned but . . ."

"Enough," Mistress Carmela interrupted. Then turning to me she said in a voice both patient and stern, "Make your choice Alice. It's a simple matter. Whom do you pick?"

She was right, it really was a simple matter. What I wanted was all three of them but I would have to say it out loud, and that was something I felt I could never say.

But, if I had to pick just one it was going to be the big one. I wanted Sean's monster, rock-hard, veiny dick. I wanted his powerfully muscular body to drive it into me. I could feel the wetness of my pussy as it dripped to the floor beneath me where I sat submissively on my knees. My breasts ached with desire and my pussy burned with need. I wanted his large powerful hands on me, pawing and squeezing.

My heart was racing and my throat tightened as I spoke. "I want Sean, Mistress."

"Ask him," she smiled . . . waiting . . . "Tell him!" she added, stronger but not forcefully.

Likely only seconds passed but it seemed like minutes. I knew what I had to do. I knew what I wanted. One sentence and this anguish would be over. One statement and I could let go. He would take me just like I wanted.

I lifted my gaze to meet his. "Sean . . . I need you to fuck me . . . hard!"

"It would be my pleasure little lady," he said with a smile. "And I promise that I'm going to do just that."

It was the first time I had ever heard him speak. His voice was deep and confident yet somehow gentle. He didn't smirk when he said it, there was no bravado. It was the voice of compassion. He wasn't going to fuck me hard for his own sake. He was going to do it because I wanted it, because I needed it - because I asked him.

I smiled and brought my hand between my parted thighs to cup my leaking pussy.

Mistress Carmela turned from me, "Candice? Your pick . . ."

Candice blinked. I don't think she was ready for that. She must have assumed that once I had made my choice Mistress Carmela would take over from there and that would be it.

Luckily for the sake of all involved, Candice recovered quickly. "Manuel, would you please fuck the shit out of me?" She snorted as she said the word shit. "Sorry, I know this is supposed to be kinda formal and all. But I'm just ready to get to the fuckin'," she added, clearing her throat and trying to sound serious.

"Not yet," Mistress Carmela said as Jason stood and moved toward Mistress Lillian, "There is one more detail we need to address tonight." She reached a hand up to slowing him. "Alice, it is no secret within the coterie that you have never had anal sex . . . "

"Mistress please . . ." I interrupted, afraid of where she was going, but she cut me off.

"Tsssst! Just listen little one," she admonished, "As I was saying, it's no secret that you have never had anal sex - AND THAT'S OK. Even if you choose to never partake."

She continued, "But, the truth is that you fantasize about it but are too afraid to try. I believe that IF and when you are finally ready, you will find that much like the mental torture you put yourself through these past few minutes, the actual experience, when properly done, will be less traumatic than you imagine. To that end Mistress Lillian would like you to share in HER anal experience tonight."

Mistress Lillian touched my cheek turning my face to hers. In the sexiest voice I had ever heard she said, "Miss Alice, would you please go down on me while Jason fucks my ass?"

"Do . . . wwhhaaaattt . . ." I stammered. Eating her pussy had been my ultimate female fantasy. A dream I thought would never be realized. I had placed her on a pedestal that seemed beyond reach. I felt my pussy gush as I spoke.

"Mistress Lillian, please don't tease me like that. I've wanted you since the first night I saw you, the night you took all three of these huge cocks like a goddess."

"Don't be silly. I'm no goddess. I'm just a girl, like you, with needs, and wants, and desires like anyone else. Deep down we're all the same and I'd be honored to have your mouth on my pussy while my ass is filled with Jason's big cock," Lillian replied with a smile.

My pussy tingled at the thought. I felt like I was on the verge of orgasm just imagining it.

Hoping I wasn't asking for too much I said, "Would it be OK if I went down on you before he started?"

"Of course! That would be amazing. Thank you," she brushed a finger across my bottom lip and pulled it down as she spoke. "If you want, you could even finger my little ass and help me get it ready for him." She kissed me.

I couldn't believe it. This was literally a dream come true. Actually it was better than a dream. I don't think I could have imagined it on my own. To me, all these beautiful people were out of reach. Something to be admired from afar but never experienced in person.

Mistress Carmela's studs rarely circulated in the main group. I don't know if it was by their choice or her restriction but they only seemed to come out to play on special occasions. Similarly, I had only seen Mistress Lillian fuck on my first night in The Oubliette. Maybe it was because Candice always kept me distracted with one of her escapades. I couldn't be sure. But now it was all about to happen, and I could scarcely believe I was going to be part of it.

Mistress Lillian slipped out of her shiny red silk robe and laid back on the expanse of the wide leather futon that defined Mistress Carmela's corner of The Oubliette. "From now on, Alice, you can call me Lillian, or just Lilly. It's what my friends call me. After tonight I think we will be more than just friends," she giggled as she guided my head between her silky legs.

I inhaled deeply as the sweet musk of her wet pussy entered my senses. The aroma brought flashes of scenes when her mouth, pussy, and ass were filled with those monstrous cocks at her last trial. I paused momentarily to worship the perfection of her plump glistening labia as she gently drew my face in, her fingers weaving their way through my hair to cup the back of my head.

I playfully wagged my index finger across her pussy and awed at the firm jiggle of her plump lips as they sprung back each time my finger skipped across them.

She shuddered and tightened her grip on my head pulling my mouth against her quivering labia. My index finger slid down in the slickness of her juices and found her perineum. I marveled at its fleshy tone. Continuing to work my mouth on her pussy, I slid my finger further down to her puckered starfish-shaped anus and pressed.

I was surprised at the resistance it met there. It wasn't tension. She seemed quite relaxed. It was tone. Her ass was incredibly tight. I slicked my finger in her copious juices and pressed again, penetrating this time to my first knuckle.

She moaned quietly as I fingered her.

I withdrew, slicked my finger again and pressed harder burying it to the second knuckle. I could feel the pulse of her heartbeat as the rings of her sphincter clamped around me in response to the intrusion.

For a brief moment my analytical mind kicked in and I wondered if there was a way to measure which was tighter, Lillian's ass or Candice's pussy. But I quickly banished the thought. This was neither the time nor place for silly science experiments. Thankfully no one could hear the musings of my inner geek.

Still, I couldn't help but wonder, 'How in the world had she managed to accommodate Manuel's monster cock in this amazingly tight little opening?' I relished her moans of ecstasy as my finger worked in and out of her velvety grip.

Her moans became louder as my thrusts continued. "Is this OK Lilly? Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"No, Alice. It feels wonderful. Keep going. "Her fingers pulled me in harder as she spoke. "Add another finger and fuck me with them both," she continued breathlessly.

I withdrew my index finger and tasted it without thinking about where it had been. It was musky and sweet. Not at all unpleasant. I wetted my finger and pressed it back into her tight passage, withdrew, and tasted it again. It was pleasantly arousing, nothing like what one might have expected. Wetting both my index and middle finger I crossed one over the other and pressed them through.

She exhaled as her body shuddered.

Her ass was so tight. I didn't know how she managed but with some effort on my part I was able to seat them to the hilt. She let out a little sigh as I withdrew.

"Don't stop Alice! Fuck my little ass with your fingers. Keep going and see if you can add another," she exhaled, almost begging.

So I did. I just kept fucking her ass with my fingers and wetting them with my mouth. Her pussy was dripping and I savored the combination of her sweet pussy and musky ass. I was instantly hooked on this new piquant delicacy.

Don't get all weird on me here. I'm not gonna go into gritty detail but let me just say that there was no poop involved. Obviously she had taken the time to make prior preparations. That ass was clean as a whistle and exquisitely delicious.

Lying there on my stomach with my face buried in Lillian's gorgeous sex, I was in heaven. It's hard to say how long I had been fingering her tight ass and sucking her sweet pussy. But, it seemed like only moments before I felt the delightful warmth of a wet mouth clamp on to my little cunny and I came almost instantly.

I arched my hips in appreciation allowing easier access to my eager pussy.

I turned to see that it was Candice. She had been watching our foray and was probably feeling a little left out. Never the one to play the third-wheel for long, she just dove in and made it a party. We all shifted positions onto our sides and turned our pussy-licking line into a love triangle with me eating Lilly, Lilly eating Candice, and Candice eating me. The only thing missing was cock.

We licked, sucked, and fingered with abandon. Had it not been for the watchful eye of Mistress Carmela we might have remained latched on to each other like that 'till morning. She allowed each of us to climax at least once before calling in the cocks, "OK boys, I think they're ready, have at 'em," she said as she leaned back, drew a knee to her chest, and dropped a hand between her thighs.

I felt the firm leather cushion of the futon give as her three studs advanced toward us causing the sturdy hardwood frame to creek under their weight.

My eyes soon widened as the bulbous mushroomed head of Jason's cock approached, looming over the fingers I was plunging into Lillian's ass. Only seconds before, my clustered fingers had seemed large compared to her tiny sphincter. They were now dwarfed by his single throbbing entity.

Suddenly I was afraid for her. I don't know why. I had seen Manuel's cock pierce her little anus all the way from its relatively narrow tip to its broad base in a single thrust. But somehow this was different. This was occurring inches from my face and the head of Jason's cock was nearly as wide as my palm.

I withdrew my fingers but kept them cupped protectively over her little anus. Curling myself up so my mouth was at her ear I whispered in earnest, "Lilly, you don't have to do this! His cock is so huge and you're so tight. Please don't let him hurt you just so I can see."

"Oh, Alice - you're so sweet. But you don't understand," she whispered back. "I've wanted to have Jason's cock in my ass for a long time. And being able to have this with your mouth on my pussy is like a dream come true." She brushed my hair from my eyes and continued, "Please put me back in your mouth and let him have me."

"But isn't it going to hurt?" I protested.

"Of course, it always hurts at first. But it's so worth it in the end!" she giggled at the double entendre.

How could I argue? I knew I wasn't ready to try it myself but now I think I wanted to see it even more than she wanted to experience it. I returned to my place with my face in her pussy and removed the hand that had been guarding her anus.

The shiny bulbous head of Jason's well lubed cock closed in and pressed against her entrance. I watched as her perineum folded in around the giant glans. Her toned sphincter, though loosened by my fingers had already contracted and was now resisting the new intruder. She moaned and arched her ass out toward him, forcing the head to finally penetrate her. She moaned again as he continued his slow plunge deeper into her rectum.

I knew that Candice was enjoying herself too. I could hear the way her pussy muffled Lilly's moans causing Candice to arch and muffle her own growls into my pussy each time Jason's cock thrust into Lilly's tiny passage.

I watched in awe as Jason began to increase his pace, pumping his wide cock into Lilly's tiny ass. I kept my mouth planted over her sex, using my tongue to explore her folds, then thrust it into her pussy as deeply as I could while gulping her juices. She shuddered and gasped as she arched her back into his thrusts.

Changing techniques, I sucked her clit and thrust my fingers into her pussy fucking it. From time to time Jason would pull out completely allowing me to watch as her little sphincter contracted quickly to a pencil sized opening before he plunged back into her ass, seating himself to the hilt.

When he withdrew again and I reached my hand out to wrap my fingers around it, pulling in it toward my mouth. He thrust again, plunging the spongy head deep into my open mouth and slammed against my throat causing me to gag. I swirled my tongue around it savoring the flavor of her sweet ass. My pussy gushed at the sheer naughtiness of it. I sucked it hungrily until he pulled it out of my mouth with a pop and plunged it back into her ass.

I felt Candice's face begin to collide rhythmically into my pussy. From the corner of my eye I could see that Manuel had mounted her and was fucking her deeply. Each powerful thrust propelled her tongue into my slit and her nose against my asshole. I had never imagined the pleasure that such an unintended bumping could bring. The sensation of her nose nudging my little butt was both naughty and erotic. Her snorts tickled my perineum. It wasn't long before I climaxed again.

The power of Manuel's thrusts finally caused Candice to roll to her back and wrap her thighs around his hips leaving my pussy cold and lonely for the moment. Her unmuffled moans now filled the room.

Jason reached a powerful hand around Lilly's waist and pulled her up from her side so that she straddled me. I was now on my back, mouth on her clit, and fingers deep in her pussy. I marveled at the feel of Jason's monster cock on my fingers as it passed repeatedly along the thin wall of tissue separating her rectum from her pussy.

I began to massage him through her pussy as he fucked her ass. He moaned.

I felt his cock tighten as he continued to thrust. He would pull back until the flare of his wide glans was trapped by her tight sphincter allowing me to extend my fingers up into the space where his cock had been. He would then plunge back into her, past my extended fingers, allowing me to experience every bump and ridge of his rigid shaft as it sped past.

The sensation pushed her over the edge and she bucked and gasped as she came.

Lilly's hand found my pussy and began to rub in wide circles, pulling up each time she made a full rotation. I loved the feel as the friction of her flattened hand as it pulled and stretched my aching lips up and around, bobbing at my clit with each pass. I came again with a gush, slicking her hand as it continued to circle and pull at my labia.

Strong hands found my thighs and pressed them up and open. Though I was unable to see, I knew Mistress Carmela had finally released Sean to fulfill my request. I was coming again and so was my fucking.

I felt the head of his enormous cock press firmly at my opening. This would be the largest cock I had ever taken. I wasn't even sure that I could do it.

Until now, the largest prick that had ever fucked me was around 8 inches. I had loved the way it stretched me as it pounded deep against my cervix. To be honest, it seemed to be all I could take at the time and the hard fucking it gave me left me sore for days. But it wasn't enough to keep me from dreaming about a pounding from something even bigger. This was it, and I was ready.