Coming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him lean in and press. His cock parted the lips of my pussy and continued its journey into my womb filling me. I felt my flat little belly rise as my organs moved up and around to accommodate its girth.

When the head of his cock finally pressed against my cervix he stopped his downward plunge allowing my body time to adjust. Though the head of his cock now pressed firmly against my depths, his pelvis had not met mine and my lonely clit throbbed from his absence.

Lying there filled with cock, I watched as Jason's butt began to clench, propelling his pelvis hard into Lillian's ass. I knew it wouldn't be long before he came. She rocked her hips back at him meeting each sharp shove, forcing his rigid cock deeper.

My body rocked as Sean began to thrust slow and deep against my cervix. I wanted desperately to continue watching Jason and Lillian, knowing their climax was near but Sean's insistent cock vied for my attention.

My vision was blurred by the jarring of Sean's fervent pounding, but I fought to concentrate on the pulsing contractions at the base of Jason's cock as it began filling Lillian with his seed. Almost immediately, his orgasm sparked hers and she wailed as her whole body spasmed in response. The muscular ring of her anus squeezed his thick shaft convulsively as she came.

Overcome with the erotic vision taking place inches from my face I joined them with a climax of my own ejecting Sean from my spasming pussy. I felt his strong hands wrap around my upper thighs for leverage as he forced his cock back into me. I arched and buried my face in Lilly's pussy to muffle my scream.

When the last of the spasms left them, Jason pulled his still hard cock from Lilly's ass allowing his sperm to spill out and slide down her wet pussy into my greedy mouth. I held it there as Sean continued pummeling me.

Lilly spun around and brought her face to mine engulfing my mouth with hers. Using her tongue to part my lips she sucked the sperm from me, and swallowed. "Thank you," she smiled.

I was incapable of response. My gasps and grunts marked time with the pistoning of Sean's cock deep within me. His curly pubes were now smashing forcefully against my sensitive clit. My eyes rolled back in my head with the realization that he had, in fact, managed to plough his entire length into my little body.

Part of me wondered if I would ever walk again. Part of me didn't care. I grabbed hold of his firm muscular ass with both hands and pulled him into me chanting, "Harder . . . harder . . . harder . . . yes . . . hhhh . . . hhhh . . . hhhh."

From out of nowhere I felt something slick and warm press against my little anus. It was Candice come to tease me. Too breathless to protest I gave in to the sensation and came. My spasming ass muscles clamped her finger trapping it until the orgasm passed.

She had fingered my ass before but never like this, never while I was filled with such a huge cock. The combined sensations were overwhelming. New synaptic connections were being formed. My inner geek noted the change. I swore a silent vow to one day allow my tiny ass to be fucked.

Manuel had shifted Candice onto all fours, taking her doggy right next to me. From this position I could watch them fuck while Candice continued to gently finger my ass. Sean's strong hands were roughly pawing and mauling my tits as he continued to fuck me deep and hard. I was in heaven.

Suddenly I heard Candice gasp and her face dropped to the futon by my hip. She withdrew her finger and pressed her palms into the mattress to steady herself. I looked up to see the head of Manuel's cock as it began penetrating her ass. Candice loved butt sex as much as anything else but I hadn't expected to see her try it with a cock as massive as Manuel's. Maybe she hadn't either.

My gaze darted back and forth from her face to her ass. Amazed at the way her tiny ring widened as the cock drilled steadily downward and I awed at the growing smile on her face as it pierced her. "Someday you need to try this girlie," she whispered sweetly just before Manuel began to thrust causing her to grunt and gasp.

Sean picked me up from the futon like he was lifting a pillow. Suspending me in mid-air with just his cock and muscled arms he fucked me like I'd never been fucked before.

Just as I was about to cry out for mercy he sat me back down and moved me into a doggy position next to Candice who was still grunting at the deep butt fucking Manuel was delivering.

I don't know if he was simply giving my pussy a break or if he remembered how much I liked being spanked. Either way, I really didn't care. I came again as his big hands rained down sharp smacks on my little white ass. I could feel the warm glow spread through my hips and into my pussy. My nipples tightened as they scraped the leather futon with each swat. I knew that my butt cheeks were glowing bright pink and I could feel the heat course through me, flushing my capillaries all the way to my face.

Lilly scooched under Candice and began lapping at her pussy while Manuel continued to drill. The sudden warmth of Lilly's talented tongue and mouth had Candice bucking and spasming in a matter of minutes. The contractions of her little ass around Manuel's cock blanched the dark skin of his shaft each time it withdrew from her vice-like grip. Unable to hold out any longer he growled loudly and came convulsively in her ass.

Lilly grabbed Candice's hips and pulled her face up while opening her mouth wide to allow Manuel's cock to plop in. He thrust deeply down her throat several times causing it to bulge as he did so. It was clear that he was delivering the last of his ejaculate down Lilly's throat. When he finally withdrew Lilly licked Candice clean of the cream that was spilling from her freshly fucked pussy and ass.

Sean ceased his smacks allowing me to come up to my knees and take the gift Lilly brought me. Bringing her mouth to mine, her sweet lips parted and I drank her delicious offering. No words were spoken as we continued to kiss deeply, swirling Manuel's remaining sperm between our tongues.

When we finished Sean shoved me down flat on my stomach with a thud. He smacked each cheek once more for good measure and mounted me, seating his cock fully with a single thrust.

He withdrew completely and plunged again. He continued to fuck me like that, increasing his pace with each cycle. Laying atop me, he brought the full weight of his body to bear. I loved the constriction of his weight against me, his dominance engulfing my submission.

Each thrust forced precious air to escape my lungs in a 'Hhmmff.' I could feel his thick cock swell against the walls of my vagina and I knew he was going to cum. I arched my ass back into the weight of him trying to give him better access to my throbbing pussy. I was sore inside and out. My body ached. But the endorphins of my arousal knew only pleasure and though I knew release was eminent, I hoped it would never end.

With a final brutal thrust he came. His cock filled me so completely that his hot discharge drenched me instantly. The sheer savage power of his climax set off an orgasm in me the ripped through my body like epileptic waves. The muscles of my pelvic floor clamped uncontrollably around his rigid cock and my hips flexed forward into the mattress pulling him with me.

RING - RING - RING

I nearly jumped out of my skin at the sound of my phone. 'Damn, I thought I had put that thing on silent!'

It was sitting on the nightstand next to my bed where I had been diddling myself all morning. I can't say what was more jarring, the annoying ring or the buzz as it vibrated against the metal nightstand.

I checked the caller ID. It was James, a guy I had met in my coding class.

He was cute, and smart, and funny. I had liked him since he first introduced himself in class, though I never really expected him to call. But, there he was. I reluctantly dropped my little rubber buddy and answered.

"Hello . . ." I tried not to sound out of breath.

"Hey Alice. It's James. I was wondering if you'd like to get some lunch - my treat," he asked cheerily. "It looks like the weather is clearing so we won't even need umbrellas," he added.

He was right. Lost in my desperate recollections, I hadn't noticed the sun coming through my dorm room window. Having skipped breakfast in favor of masturbation, I was famished.

I reflected for a moment longer. Enjoying the tingle in my pussy as my fingers worked lazily over my clit, pondering the parting words of Mistress Carmela, "It's time for you to go and re-discover 'normal,' little one."

'Normal?' I had mused. After all that had transpired, I wasn't even sure I knew what normal was any more. Of course, Mistress Carmela was talking about sex. Our conversations always seemed to revolve around sex.

'Not everything in life is about sex,' I had said to her during one of our long discussions.

'Isn't it?' Carmela had replied with a smirk.

I don't know, maybe she was right. It had certainly seemed so since Candice and I had discovered the coterie.

"I'd love to James," I replied thinking, who better to help me find normal. "Where are we going to go?"

"I'll take you wherever you want to go little lady."

My pussy gushed at the though. I knew his handsome young man had no idea what that might mean.

I wondered if he would be the first to take my little ass.