All Comments on 'Coming Clean Ch. 03'

by Sincerelyyours000

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tyler=Kyle, Mary=Marlene

I really enjoyed the story other than this minor distraction. Great job!

Sincerelyyours000Sincerelyyours000over 1 year agoAuthor

Guess what happens when you start a project only to finish it several months later? You do something stupid like forget the name to one of your characters. Sorry about "Tyler," everyone. He'll be back to being Kyle from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sooo...who the hell was Tyler??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Very hot. You do need an editor. Missing words from your thought pattern. The bigger issue, is you changed the name Kyle to Tyler.

Still looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got thrown off when Kyle's name changed to Tyler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who is Tyler? Gotta keep the names straight . . . .

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

FRECKIN' AWWWsome !!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

1/2 a story and 100% tease. Nobody likes a tease..... FInish the story before you submit it!

sirius23sirius23over 1 year ago

Every chapter of this story so far is really hot and well written, but the others are right, too need to check names. Kyle morphed into Tyler and at one point Brenda was talking to herself.

Can't wait for part 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best mother son series I've read. Like the gentle pace of it which has given you time to develop the characters. Really looking forward to the next instalment. Please don't get them doing everything in one night and maintain the gentle pace of the tale. I always think it a bit unrealistic when characters do anal etc on their first njghts together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow...

Just wow.

Please don't take too long to write next chapter. Please don't put swap seen or lesibien seen.

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

In my opinion, this is truly an impressive masterpiece of sensuous, erotic and incestuous story-telling. I loved the plot, the slow pace, and how the story unfolded. I appreciate your gentle wording and your empathetic protagonists. To me, you are a very talented writer and I'm looking forward, to your next sensuous incest stories. Thank you for writing such delightful stories. Cheerio.

Decal_lastDecal_last11 months ago

Kyle? Tyler? WTF? Who is going to be her son next chapter?

KittyLover80KittyLover809 months ago

Exceptional - what a neat story! You draw such wonderful word pictures. Brilliant group of characters and interesting plot. Thanks for writing this story. 5++ Stars. I am lovinig every minute of thie series.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever824 months ago

if you had an editor this story would be great but I just can't get through it. Once Kyle became Tyler I just skipped to the comments so I could let you know how much it took me out of the story. while it wasn't the first time its happened, it's just the straw that broke the camel's back.

LiferalLiferal25 days ago

Great story. You must know someone who would proofread though?

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Well thought out, and could do with a bit of editorial assistance. The underlying plotline is interesting. It just has a detailed description that could have gone smoother. When Tyler sprang out of the blue, I could read no further. The story may be wank material for a few, but it lacks depth in the narrative description.

This is not to discourage you from working on your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSincerelyyours000@Sincerelyyours000
05-06-24 Thanks for the generous response to the Uncharted series. Although I had originally planned to continue the plot post-rescue, I'm also satisfied with the story I got to tell in Ch 1 and 2. So there may be a Ch 3, but I haven't started anything yet. If I do get the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES