Coming Down on Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to be quiet, sweetheart."

"I'm sorry, daddy," Ashton breathed.

"That's better. Now just stay still and let your dad pound that sweet pussy of yours."

"Yes, daddy. Give me that cock," Ashton whispered. "I'm better than mommy, aren't I?

Ashton was looking back at her father, trying to find his eyes as she craned her neck around. Her little pussy was sore from yesterday, yet it still felt amazing every time her father entered her.

Henry just nodded and kept humping her. His hand left her breasts and returned to her shorts, moving the seam back over so it didn't interfere with his cock. The water was off now overhead and he could hear footsteps coming from both the master bathroom and, more distantly away, his son's bedroom. He knew he didn't have much time. They had to move.

With time of the essence, Henry pulled out of his daughter and pulled his shorts back up over his groin from his ankles.

"Let's go downstairs, sweetheart," Henry said while guiding his daughter towards the door that led downstairs. It stood slightly ajar.

Ashton led the way. Though she was mindful of the time (it had to be 6:30 by now and she still hadn't eaten anything or dressed for school) she was in full heat, her pussy was throbbing for release and her desire to be with her father topped everything.

Henry and Ashton lowered down the stairs and gained the bonus room where a sectional couch stood between them and a large flatscreen television. Over on the far left hand side was a pool table.

"Why don't you give your father a little dance?" Henry said, pointing towards the pool table where there was enough space for Ashton to spread out and do her thing.

Ashton gave her father a wide smile.

"You like it when I dance for you, don't you daddy?" she said.

"I do, baby," he agreed and he let her go while he shed his shorts and tossed them aside. His cock sprung free, still rock hard as it was from their activities upstairs. His hand reached for it eagerly and he slowly stroked his shaft.

"Daddy's still hard for me," Ashton cooed as she started to move her body.

"Your body is perfect, honey," Henry complimented his daughter. "You've really been doing good work in the gym. Your legs are well defined, your core is strong and that ass is a perfect peach.

Ashton spun 90 degrees with her hands over her head, then thrust her ass out and dipped low, her ample cleavage pointing away from her father but he still got a good look from his vantage point. She did a sexy little movement with her legs as she was crouched low, then popped back up and started twerking her plump, round booty back at her father, his eyes locked on the target. He continued to stroke slowly.

"Is that what you want, daddy?" she asked sweetly.

"Just like that, Ash," he answered.

He reached out and pulled her small shorts down off her legs and she kicked them away. She turned towards the pool table, placing her hands on the rail as she poked her ass up ready for her father to enter her. Shit, she was dripping wet now.

Henry stepped forward. His right hand was on his daughter's slit which was coating his hand in fluid, while his left held his cock still as he teased his daughter's opening with the front half of his member. He stroked forward and back coating the length of his shaft with her juice as she moaned lustily.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh daddy! I'm so wet. Please give me your cock!" she begged.

Henry didn't keep her waiting. He entered her forcefully and kept a strong pace as he drilled her from behind. Ashton leaned over the pool table, her ass thrust out and legs tight together. Henry held her beautiful ass in both hands at the side marveling at the sight. He slapped her a couple times with his right hand.

"Fuck, sweetheart," Henry exclaimed. "You should see how good you look right now."

"Is it hot?" she asked, her neck craning around again.

"Mmmm, so hot, baby," he answered, referring to the sight of them fucking from his vantage point and imagination of how they looked in the moment, but knowing it could also refer to how hot her pussy felt in this moment.

Henry started slamming into his daughter at a furious tempo and Ashton screamed before clamping a hand over her mouth. Distantly she was aware of someone upstairs in the kitchen even with the sounds of her and her father's body meeting filling the room. She didn't want them discovered even if her mom was aware that they were fucking these last couple of weeks.

"You're going to make me cum, dad! Fuck! Just like that!" she yelled, trying to keep her voice at a reasonable level.

Henry grunted and leaned into his daughter. She picked her right leg up and placed it on the rail of the pool table. Ashton's pussy opened up giving Henry a little more space to work. His rock-hard-eight-incher pushed deeper and Henry felt the warmth of her g-spot.

"OhmyGod!" gasped Ashton. "Yes! Right there, dad! Fuck! You can hit it two times, daddy! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I'm cumming!"

Henry felt his daughter explode around him, he was close now himself. He fondled her tits within her shirt and delivered his load as Ashton's pussy squeezed him one more time.

"Fill me up, daddy!" Ashton exclaimed. "I want to feel your cum inside me. Yes! Ahh it's so warm. Mmmmmmm."

"I'm cumming sweetheart!" Henry said just as his daughter begged for it.

The two of them came down from the heights of their lust and arousal, both gas tanks near empty. Henry tried to recover as he pulled out and continued to massage his daughter's breasts. He kissed her neck, turned her towards him and kissed her again on the lips.

"Mmm thank you, daddy!" Ashton said. "I have to get ready for school."

"Why don't I take you to work with me today?" Henry offered. He was reaching for his shorts on the ground against the wall. "We can go shopping after for your graduation gift. What did you want again?"

Ashton was startled. It wasn't like her father to take her out of school. Then again as she thought about it, she was in the penultimate week of her senior year of classes, her graduation like eight days away. She didn't really HAVE to be there, though she had plans to talk with Tess and see her boyfriend.

"Can we do it tomorrow, dad?" asked Ashton. She had her shorts in her hand and was waiting for his response before heading off for her room to rinse off under the shower again and dress for the day.

"You're busy today?" he surmised.

"Well, I told my boyfriend I'd meet him for lunch," Ashton lied. "And Anthony wants me to watch his practice."

"Tomorrow then," Henry agreed. He kissed her cheek as she stood on her tiptoes, then let her go as she headed towards her bedroom. Henry's cock was still semi-hard and quite noticeable in his shorts so he turned on the television and watched the news, waiting for it to soften.

He would take her with him to his office tomorrow. She could act as his secretary for the day, filing documents, answering emails while also sucking him off. Suddenly he was getting aroused again. Damnit! He chastised himself. Stop Henry! So he turned his attention back to the news which was again covering President Donald Trump and the Robert Mueller FBI investigation.

**************

"Hey babe! Meet for lunch?" Ashton texted Tess just after arriving to school. She was a little late but her first period teacher didn't say anything.

"Yeah. I'll find you." Came Tess's reply a minute later.

A couple of pointless classes later, Ashton was sitting outside on an outdoor table basking in the warm sun of beautiful June afternoon eating her chicken salad when her best friend approached. She spotted her, got up and the two hugged warmly before taking a seat opposite each other.

"I've missed you!" Tess said as they sat down, her face imploring.

"Me too," Ashton replied honestly.

"It feels like it has been forever since we last hung out," Tess replied.

"It was Saturday. But we should find a party or do a girls night Friday," Ashton offered.

"Oooh that'd be perfect. I heard Alicia is throwing a party after the game Friday night. We could go to the game and then head over there after," Tess considered thoughtfully.

Alicia, Ashton knew, was the girlfriend of Sam, one of the stars on the same varsity baseball team her brother was on. The team's game on Friday night was likely to start at 6 p.m. and end before 9.

"Where's her place at?" asked Ashton.

"I think it's near the lake. Over on Edgewater Drive," Tess said after thinking for a moment. "I haven't been there before."

Ashton, finished the remainder of her salad and set the dish aside. Tess took a bite of her sandwich and took a pull off her Naked green smoothie while waiting for her friend to respond.

"Me neither," Ashton replied. "Fuck, I didn't realize her family lived over there."

Tess was close to the end of her meal when she next spoke.

"What's up with you and Kyle?"

"Nothing," Ashton replied, answering in the literal way. After all, they weren't doing anything. Ashton was busy with her dancing, school work, hanging out with her friends, oh and fucking her father.

"I've just been busy with dance, you know? And then you and I have been going to my brother's games so much lately, I suppose I could've tried to make him join me but he's been too interested in hitting the skate park with his guys."

She shook her head in dejection.

"It's so lame. I thought he'd be more interested in me than skating," Ashton added.

"It's so boring!" Tess chimed in.

"I know, right? Why do they spend all their time skating around in that stupid park? They aren't going to ever become professional. They're just wasting their time at an activity that isn't even fun. He's always falling and getting hurt!" Ashton laughed and Tess joined her in her mirth, both leaning in across the table. A few girls passed by their table looking over at them, causing the friends to cover their faces and quiet their laughter a few degrees.

After a few moments, their laughter ended and they sat back on their half of the picnic table again.

"I probably shouldn't have started going out with him in the first place," Ashton admitted. "He's so good-looking, though. I thought I could get him off that and maybe have some fun with him."

Tess was already aware of how far Ashton and Kyle had gone sexually. They talked about it in previous lunch meetings so she didn't further pry into that topic.

Ashton decided now was the time to talk to her about Anthony so she turned the table on her friend.

"What about you and Anthony?" Ashton asked. They've discussed the matter at hand a few times, that being her virginity, and prior the hesitation was there for Tess. According to Anthony, Tess was starting to relent, offering to do more and more sexually little by little.

"Well, I'm changing my mind on sex, you know?" Tess said quietly.

Pretending to be surprised, Ashton acted the part. She of course found out from her brother just last night that Tess was willing to have sex. Her eyes and mouth grew wide and she uttered a small yelp of astonishment.

"That's awesome, Tess!" Ashton said in delight. "What made you change your mind all of a sudden?"

"It's that feeling, you know? It's so hard to fight it," Tess explained. "Have you heard that saying, 'animals in heat?'"

"Yeah," Ashton answered.

"I think it's the same thing for humans," Tess replied. "When you get turned on, you want to be touched, you want to feel someone close to you, exploring your sexuality."

"I know," Ashton said softly to encourage her yet not interrupt.

"I can't deny it anymore," continued Tess. "My parents are too rooted in bullshit religious virtue."

Ashton gasped. She was legitimately stunned now by how Tess was talking. She never shared these feelings before.

"Seriously, I've just done a lot of thinking these last couple of weeks. I've read some articles and listened to these female empowerment podcasts, you should check them out Ash, and I've realized how crazy it all is. I don't want to jump into a marriage with the first guy I get into a relationship with just so that I can have sex."

"You're so right, Tess," Ashton affirmed her, nodding.

"That's how divorces happen," Tess added.

"So you and Anthony have started doing things?" asked Ashton, hoping to hear events from her friend's point of view already having her brother's.

"Well it was the weekend before last I think," Tess began. "You know Anthony had been pushing me for a while. We were making out on my bed and he started grinding into me -- he's done that before.

"Anyway, it felt so good. I was incredibly wet, Ash. Wetter than I've ever been. I could feel him against me. He was rock hard and just huuuuge! I reached down and grabbed him. He was about as big as my freaking forearm, Ash!"

Ashton let her friend's story enrapture her. She sat silently agape at Tess's words even though she knew perfectly well just how big her brother was having explored his body last night. Yet, having given her friend her entire attention, she discarded those memories. Her astonishment came off genuine.

"Wow," Ashton said softly.

"Yeah," Tess agreed, her eyes locked with Ashton's. She nodded her head a couple of times. "It's ridiculous."

After a few seconds of silence, she resumed her story.

"So we shifted and I sat up and just started unzipping his jeans. I was in heat, Ash," Tess admitted. "Then out comes this monster and I just sat there stunned for like a minute!"

Tess laughed and Ashton laughed with her.

"I was just looking at it in awe. I've only seen a couple, you know? I saw my brother's when we were younger and I've seen my dad's a few times by accident. They were nothing like this. Anthony's is..." Tess trailed off in thought. "Historical, probably.

"I asked him if he's always that big," Tess added. "I don't know, maybe sometimes it isn't as big when he's hard."

Tess shrugged, then continued.

"But he said, 'No, only when he's really horny,' like he was then. He said over the last year he's gotten even bigger. Anyway, I put it in my mouth. I had to!" Tess insisted. She was gripping Ashton's arm, their eyes locked on each other's. "My mouth was opened as wide as it can go, I felt like I was at the dentist. 'Open wide!' You know? Oh my gosh. First, it was just his head and I held him with my hand and just sucked on it. It tasted fine, and I just reveled in sucking on it.

"So I've given him a couple blow jobs now," Tess finished, summing everything up. "I need to go out and get some sex toys to prepare myself for that thing. I was hoping we could go together. Maybe you'll want one, too?"

Ashton who recently went to the adult store herself was now silently kicking herself for not waiting.

"Fuck yes, let's do it!" Ashton said and she started thinking how soon they could go. "We could go Friday after school? Want to?"

"Yes!" Tess said excitedly. "Oh my gosh, let's do it. I can't wait!"

They heard the bell and hurriedly packed their bags up then began walking arm in arm together off to their next class.

"Where should we go?" Tess asked.

"Um, I think there's a place over by that strip mall on Broadway," Ashton said.

"Oh, perfect," Tess replied.

**********************

"Ashton?"

Home a few hours later, Ashton was rifling through the fridge for something fresh to snack on when she heard her mother call her. She picked out a Granny Smith apple and went over to the sink to wash it.

"In the kitchen!" Ashton called back. It sounded to her as if her mom was in the hall having just come down the stairs.

Her mom gained the room just as Ashton finished rinsing the fruit. April was wearing a loose, at-home style cotton dress which despite its loose fit around her lower half, still served to accentuate her curves.

"Hi, honey," April said with a smile as she found Ashton about to bite her apple. "How was school? I thought you'd be home earlier."

"The same," Ashton responded after swallowing. "Me and Tess decided to watch Anthony's practice. I left before it ended."

"How'd you get home? Didn't your father take you to school this morning?" followed up April. Mom was now standing side by side with her daughter near the end of the kitchen island. In fact, it was this same spot about 10 hours earlier where Ashton sucked off her father prior to heading off for school. That thought flickered through Ashton's mind as she took another bite of her apple and conversed with her mom.

"Tess drove me," replied Ashton. "She dropped me off and then went back to the practice to catch Anthony before he went in to the locker room I think."

"Speaking of your brother, he has a tournament coming up next weekend, were you going to come?" April asked of her daughter as she took the remains of the apple and tossed it into the garbage can under the sink for her daughter who had set it on the counter for a moment.

"Where is it?" returned Ashton.

"It's in Las Vegas."

"Wait, it is?" Ashton couldn't cover her surprise. Though Vegas was just a few hour drive from their home in Scottsdale, Ashton had only ever been to the city of sin twice in her life, both coming when she was much younger. Now she was 18. How was she not aware that her brother had a tournament in Vegas coming up?

"How come you didn't mention this to me before, mom? I think I have dance," Ashton stopped, thinking through her commitments for the following weekend. It was just a practice for their performance on the 15th, she could probably miss it.

"I thought we did but maybe you weren't around when we talked about it," April pondered. She was sure it was mentioned around dinner but then Ashton did miss her share of dinners because of her schedule.

"I would have remembered a weekend in Vegas," Ashton said. "So it's Friday night departure, home Sunday night?"

"No," April countered. "Actually, your brother has to be there for a game Friday night so we're taking the day off and leaving in the morning, probably around 9."

"What's dad doing?"

"So that's the thing, honey," April started. "He wasn't sure if he could come and now he thinks he can make it for the Saturday and Sunday games. He's planning on driving up Friday night after work. You can either go with him or come with me and your brother in the morning. Or you can stay at home, I suppose."

Ashton leaned against the marble counter top mulling over her options. A two-night stay at a nice hotel in Las Vegas (she was sure they'd be at Caesar's or the MGM, her parents never skimped) in the heat of summer was a mighty tantalizing offer. Her dance class would have to be skipped. She didn't think that would be a problem for her instructor. A little flattery, a sweet, apologetic smile with a dash of cleavage would certainly do the trick. But should she leave with her father or go with mom and Anthony in the morning, skip school and have a half a day in Vegas to herself?

"Can I think about it? What's the room situation?"

"Of course, sweetheart," April said. "We have a two-queen bedroom at the Bellagio right now, but I think your father is going to look into getting a second room either adjoining or somewhere close."

"Right."

"Speaking of your father," April added a few seconds later as Ashton began walking around the island to head down to the basement.

"What?" replied Ashton looking around again at her mom.

"Well, I want to ask you about..." April trailed off, unable to finish her sentence. The thought of saying this just a month ago!

"What mom?" Ashton demanded, her tone showing a slight amount of impatience.

"About doing something with your father. Something special for him one of these nights. Would you like to join us in the bedroom?" April finally gathered the strength to put it into a sentence. She watched her daughter's face while the words landed and she waited for an answer.