Coming Down on Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashton gained the upstairs landing and knocked on her parents bedroom door. Not expecting an answer as the noises coming out of the room were easily loud enough to drown out her knock, she pushed it open and tried not to be startled at what she saw.

Her mother had her ass out as she leaned up against their wooden armoire and her father was relentlessly drilling her from behind. April was screaming as her husband repeatedly teased her g-spot with the fat mushroom head of his cock and Henry's balls were slapping against her clit stimulating her ever further. Both were completely naked and covered in sweat.

Ashton took a few steps into the room, still unnoticed, and just stood in the corner, watching her parents fucking. It turned her on immensely. Her hand found its way into her tight shorts and she began playing with herself. She was soaked.

After another minute or two, Henry made a his final thrusts and grunted his release while April screamed out one final time, her orgasm joining her husband's. Henry let go of his wife's long hair, kissed her neck a few times and then pulled out and turned to find his daughter watching him while touching herself. April meanwhile, turned and her legs weak, crumpled to the floor absolutely exhausted from what must have been a 45-minute session with her husband. Ashton could only imagine how many orgasms she had in that time. She looked completely empty of energy.

Henry's eyes locked on his gorgeous daughter, saw the arousal in her eyes and how her body seemed to cry out to be fucked. If he was tired, he didn't feel it. He had just given his wife five orgasms by his count and emptied two nuts into her cervix yet he was anxiously awaiting the appearance of his daughter tonight. She was here now. He would find his energy reserve.

"Good timing sweetheart," Henry said. "I just finished with your mother."

April moaned in the opposite corner of the room, still seated on the floor, juices flowing out of her pussy onto the hardwood floor of their bedroom.

"I see that. Do you have any energy left for me?"

Henry smiled. "Don't you worry about that. Come here baby, I missed you today."

Ashton took two steps and embraced her father in a hug, he hugged and kissed her chastely on the lips, then on the forehead. His sweat dampened her cotton sweatshirt but Ashton didn't mind. Their torsos separated but legs remained connected as they held each other around the lower back.

"Did you wear that to school?"

"I did."

Henry frowned. "You shouldn't be wearing such sexy attire to school, sweetheart. I thought I told you about that."

Ashton sighed. "I like to dress sexy once in awhile. Besides, it put me in the mood to be with you tonight."

"Well, in that case I guess it's okay," Henry replied, a grin crossing his face.

April rose and settled herself on the mussed up bed, her back against pillows resting against the headboard. She greeted her daughter and asked why she was late. Ashton broke the embrace between her and her father and went over to her mom, telling her about taking Tess to the party where Anthony and most of his teammates were at.

"Why don't you give your mother and I a dance?" Henry asked. "Show us what you've been up to lately."

Henry picked up his phone and found a playlist he kept for such occasions. Soon some sexy hip hop music was playing over his Bose speaker set up on the nightstand.

Ashton rolled her eyes but quickly got into the mood. She pulled off her sweatshirt and then danced a sexy number to the beat, gyrating and dipping her body as both her parents settled on the bed and watched. She watched her dad playing with his softened penis, trying to bring it back to full hardness.

Once the song ended, Ashton peeled off her shirt and bra and climbed into the bed next to her father. He moved his arm to allow her to sidle up alongside him as she reached for his hardening penis and looked him in the eyes.

"Have you missed me sucking on your cock, daddy?"

"You know I did."

Ashton put the tip in her mouth and kissed it. She opened wider and started sucking down five and six inches of her father as he slowly lengthened within her mouth.

"Mmmm you're doing a good job, baby. Just like that. Clean your mother's juices off my cock."

"Mmmm," Ashton murmured between slurps of her father.

As Ashton fondled and loved on her father, her legs curled up underneath her naked upper body and her ass pointing straight out at her mother, April caught herself staring at her daughter's perfect apple bottom. She couldn't control herself any longer. April reached out and pulled back the waist band of Ashton's leggings down over her ass, down to her upper hamstrings to reveal a lacy, black thong which gave April full view of the skin she wanted to see.

"Oooh mom," Ashton cooed in surprise, "you like my ass?"

"It's absolutely perfect sweetheart," April returned, her hands now palming full handfuls as she scooted forward to kiss her daughter's booty.

Ashton continued to suck away on her father, approaching five minutes of a tremendous blow job, while Henry laid comfortably back against the headboard of his king size bed, one hand behind his neck and the other curled within his daughter's beautiful brunette hair.

Ashton took her father's penis out of her mouth, held it at the base with her right hand and began licking along the underside of his shaft, laying on more of her saliva all along the meaty member.

"Fuck dad, your cock is so thick and meaty," Ashton said full of passion. "I love how full it is even when your not hard."

She plopped her father back in her mouth, just loving on his thick, meaty sausage, immediately after announcing her observation. Henry simply smiled and took his daughter's hair in both hands to keep it away from her mouth. April pulled Ashton's thong down and with her daughter picking up her knees and helping her along, pulled leggings and thong off and discarded them along the bedroom wall.

"It's a grown man's cock, baby" Henry said. "And it's all for you and your mother whenever you want it."

April was spreading Ashton's legs open to open up her fat outer labia folds, her mouth poised right at the base of her pussy when Ashton uttered an "mmmmm" to thank her father seemingly, but it fit the moment well as her mother's tongue came into contact with her sopping wet hole.

"You're so wet darling," April noted a second later.

"I've been wet all day," Ashton returned.

"You're such a naughty girl," Henry added. "What am I ever going to do with you?"

"Mmmmm will you just fuck me, daddy? Please. I've been needing it all day," Ashton responded, looking up at her father with her big, blue eyes and her mouth in a mock pout while her mother continued to tongue-fuck her pussy.

Henry wasn't about to make his daughter suffer any longer than she already had. What kind of father would encourage that? Not any kind of respectable one that's for sure, thought Henry. He pulled her over, re-positioning her so that she was now seated right in his lap and her entrance was right in line with his cock. Henry wasn't fully hard yet, but his thick, meaty cock was back up to just over seven inches and hard enough for him to start putting in work again.

He held himself forward while Ashton just lowered herself onto him with a guttural vocal sound.

"That's right, baby. You got it. Just fuck yourself with your father's fat, juicy cock," he said. "Ahh, that's it."

"Mmm it's so thick, daddy," Ashton said, her mom now just watching, her eyes wide with interest and fascination. Ashton had her legs folded up underneath her again, her ass cheeks tight together as she pushed back and forth against her father.

"Oh fuck, that's so good Ashton, honey," Henry said as he smacked her ass cheek with his right hand, reddening her beautiful, golden ass. "You're taking me balls deep!"

"Yes, yes, yes. Right there. You're hitting my g-spot so perfect, dad."

Henry gave his daughter a few more smacks and pulled her hair as she continued to drop her ass back and forth, exploring her g-spot with each backward gyration.

"Mmm yes daddy! Pull my hair and fuck me deep," Ashton yelled out. "Ohh mommy, daddy is giving it to me so good. Thank you for sharing with me."

Ashton and April locked eyes with each other, their mutual love passing to one another just through their respective eyes. Henry looked over at his wife as she passed her love on to her daughter through eye contact and a one arm stroke of Ashton's right side. He was so jubilant, so thankful to have this open sexual relationship within his family. He never thought about it before, yet having it now he could see no other way forward but with this circumstance -- always. His right hand reached out and found his wife's head, he turned it gently towards his and smiled.

"Just fucking my two girls," Henry exclaimed with a wide smile. "I'm so lucky to have you two beautiful women to take care of me."

He slipped out of Ashton, patted her ass and shifted her around so that she was laying on her back now. April leaned in and started sucking her daughter's juices off of her husband's cock. It was coated in her juice and April loved the taste.

"That's right, honey, suck Ashton's juice off me. Very good, babe," he said pulling himself out to his wife's disappointment. "Your daughter deserves an orgasm or two."

Henry lowered himself toward Ashton, bent her legs outward and began a much more fervent pace than what had been happening the previous five minutes. He was at full arousal now, his cock hard and thick, and his daughter was so tight and wet, the perfect sheath for his cock. After a minute of fucking, he was leaning forward now, his daughter's legs now bent at the knee and pulled back toward her head as he drove himself home fast and deep.

"Mmm" he mumbled in between the loud breathing and sound of their bodies slapping against each other.

Ashton was biting her lip to keep from screaming out, each thrust inside her eliciting an "uh uh uh" soft exclamation and "oh fuck, oh fuck yeah, oh fuck" until she couldn't hold it back any longer. She screamed out her ecstasy and encouraged her father further.

"Oh daddy you're stuffing me!"

Henry merely placed his daughter's left leg around his tightened trap and kept giving it to her with deep strokes. His other hand began rubbing her aroused clitoris.

"Ahhhhh oh my Godddddddd," Ashton screamed. "I'm going to explode all over your cock! Don't stop!"

Henry could feel her pussy walls throbbing and clenching all around him, the dam was about to break. He wondered if he should, if she might just do it, so he pulled out after five more strokes and thrust his fingers inside her, fingering her hole furiously as he flicked his tongue against her clit.

Sure enough within seconds Ashton's dam broke and she cam in torrents, her juices exploding out of her in a rush of female cum. It flowed out of her pee hole, squirting onto his hand and chest.

"Oh fuck!" Ashton screamed.

April looked on in dismay while Henry's face glowed with delight.

"Well, so much for sleeping in here tonight," April said, Ashton's orgasm finally expended after a mere four jets of cum squirted all over their sheets and Henry's body.

Ashton laughed as she fondled her left breast and played with her pussy in a sheepish look.

April went to her dresser and took out her nighty, threw it on and then announced her leave as she headed for her son's room to sleep. Husband and daughter watched as she left and then kissed long and deep a few times.

"Should we hit the shower then?" Henry asked, picking his daughter up as he climbed off the bed.

"Sounds good."

Henry led Ashton by the hand to the master bath with their large, open stone shower with it's rainfall shower head. He was still rock hard and looking forward to depositing a full load inside his daughter's womb. What a night.