Coming Down on Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her daughter's surprise was evident, but her interest was even more apparent. What is going on? she wondered.

"So you, me and him?" Ashton checked. "When?"

"I was thinking Friday night. Late, when we go to bed," April answered. "So you're okay with this?"

"Um, yeah mom," Ashton answered. "Wait, you know that dad and I are having sex, right? That he's teaching me?"

"Yes, I'm aware," April said, her tone turning stern and professional now. "He is, let's say, interested in a threesome with the two of us."

"Wow," Ashton uttered, a little stunned just given what she was talking about with her mom right now.

"So, we'll surprise him Friday then?" mom asked.

Ashton was staring off into space, still thinking about how things were changing in her family out of nowhere all of a sudden, how weird it was but how amazing it could become if she allowed it to and, of course, no one's feelings got weird. But why should they?

"Yup. This will be fun, surprising dad!" Ashton said with a small scream. She did a little hop and hugged her mom.

"Since it's likely to be late, probably close to midnight since we'll be getting home late after Anthony's game, I thought I would text you when to come up to our room."

"Good idea," replied Ashton. "Wait, where's Anthony going to be?"

"There's a team party lined up for that night I've heard from Mrs. Harris. So I'm going to encourage him to stay the night with one of his teammates."

Or he can just go to Tess's, Ashton thought.

"Just don't tell your father, okay?" April asked as Ashton started for the stairs.

"Mom, I want it to be a surprise, too. Don't worry." With that, she turned and bounced down the stairs with a giant smile on her face.

*******

The sixth period bell at their high school had barely rang by the time Ashton and Tess pulled up to the local Lover's to do a little toy shopping. Tess, whom the two best friends were shopping for, had a wild and anxious look about her countenance while Ashton intertwined her arm within her friends and led her up to the front door of the shop.

Ashton was also excited but for a couple different reasons. Of course, Tess being her best friend, Ashton was excited to assist in the indoctrination process of Tess to the world of sexual pleasure that awaits her. Yet, beyond that, Ashton was looking forward to a rather promising Friday night. Oh, and she was rocking a butt plug but nevermind about that.

The two girls entered, took a peek around the store, located the back wall with the dildos and vibrators and made their way over.

"There are so many!" Tess exclaimed with genuine awe. "Which of these is right for me?"

"Let's just start with the dildos," Ashton replied. "You're going to need to get a couple in a range of size to prepare yourself for my brother. Here," Ashton pulled a pretty average size dildo off the shelf. It was slightly veined, the color of a white male and around seven inches long, maybe an inch and a half thick. "This is probably a good one to start with," and she handed it to Tess to consider.

"Are you ladies finding everything okay?" a female attendant apparently noticed a pair of potential customers, an opportunity for commission and made her introductions. Her name badge revealed her name as Kayleigh. She looked to be about 23.

"I was actually wondering if you could tell me about the vibrators," Tess said. "I really don't know anything about them and my friend says I need one."

"Well, your friend is a smart girl," Kayleigh said with a grin.

"Here, let me tell you about these," she said and with that Kayleigh displayed an impressive amount of knowledge about the array of vibrators Lovers had in stock. The new technology was such that there were all sorts of shapes and sizes, vibrators that could be controlled remotely by another person and even digitally with an app on a phone, vibrators in an array of colors and vibrators that stimulated the clitoris at the same time as the vagina.

In the end, Tess was persuaded to go with a white one with digital capabilities. It was one of Kayleigh's favorites for whatever that was worth and in the middle as far as price range.

Then she turned to the dildos.

"So you're in need of one of these, too?" Kayleigh questioned.

"Well, a couple actually," Ashton inserted for her friend. "Her boyfriend is on the large side."

"Ahh, lucky girl," Kayleigh smiled. "Okay, well that's the smart thing to do. What experience do you have so far?"

Tess looked down, shyly, ashamed at her lack of experience.

"None."

"That's alright! You're doing the right thing by coming in here to prepare yourself," Kayleigh said with encouragement.

"Okay, have you masturbated at all? Used your fingers? Used any sort of object around the house?"

"Um I've used my fingers," Tess answered.

"Do you think you can handle this one?" Kayleigh was holding a dildo very close to the one Ashton had picked up (Tess had placed the original back on the shelf).

Tess took it in her hands, assessing it. She really didn't have an understanding about what was normal or not, but in looking around the display, she knew that this was one of the smaller options. If the sizes were boiled down to numbers with, say, seven being the largest and one the smallest, she was probably holding a two. Having seen what Anthony was packing already, she figured he was at a 5. Yeah, there were some crazy size dildos in this place!

"If I started with this one," Tess said, holding the two. "Would I be able to then go to this one, do you think?" She pointed to a rather larger dildo, it was probably nine inches long and three inches thick. Ashton looked at it hungrily.

"Oh definitely," Kayleigh said. "You're just going to want to really take your time with these. I would spend a half hour with that first one every night for a few weeks and then after 10 days or so, you can tease yourself with just the tip of the bigger one to slowly progress yourself. You'll get there."

"A few weeks?" Tess asked incredulously. There was no mistaking the disappointment in her tone. She was impatient.

"It's possible to get there quicker. You have to realize it's all about stretching your muscles. The vagina is a muscle that can be stretched and strengthened like any other. The more time you spend exercising with these, the faster you'll build a tolerance to them," Kayleigh said with a flourish.

Tess was all ears.

"Look, I've seen girls just like you, your size, your inexperience," Kayleigh continued, "Come in here looking at toys and soon enough they're in here buying these big ones." She pointed at the monstrous black toy a couple feet to their left. Tess and Ashton looked at in wonderment.

"Seriously? My size?" Tess asked unable to comprehend it. The toy was at least a foot long and probably five inches thick, though Tess couldn't be sure, she didn't have a tape measure on her.

"Yup," Kayleigh confirmed. "If you stretch yourself and you really want to do it, you'll get there. So much of sex is turning yourself on, having the desire to fuck something like that pardon my language. You know what I mean?"

Tess and Ashton nodded.

"Something that big will give you the kind of pleasure you can't even imagine. There are girls out there that understand that and show the desire to work up to it. Others don't. And they sadly miss out."

The two girls looked at each other. There was a silent acknowledgment that they wouldn't be like the other girls that missed out.

"Okay, thank you so much," Tess said.

"Yes, thank you for your help," Ashton added.

"Don't mention it girls. My name is Kayleigh, let me know if you need anything else. You should look at getting some lube, too. Our selection is over there."

A half hour later, the girls were in Tess's room opening up the packages of their new toys. Well, Tess's new toys.

Ashton was already peeling off her fitness leggings (which highlighted her ass and toned quads and hamstrings wonderfully) even as Tess picked up one of the dildos and examined all of its rubbery glory with her hands and eyes.

"Whoa, what are you doing, Ash?" Tess asked as she took her eyes off the large dildo and finally noticed her best friend undressing in her bedroom.

"I don't know why you aren't doing the same thing," Ashton replied. "Let's break these toys in."

Tess didn't need to be told twice. She smiled and got up off the bed to begin dropping her own clothes off her body and unto the floor. As she did so, her eyes fell on the already half-naked Ashton who was now laying back on her bed and massaging her beautiful vagina -- for that was the only way Tess could accurately describe it -- with the medium size dildo.

Now half naked herself, Tess grabbed the smallest dildo and got on the bed beside her friend. She was already wet so lubricating the toy wasn't an issue. Her juices were dripping out of her vagina and down her upper thigh. She was horny all day and from the moment the two of them entered the adult store, sighted all of the glorious toys, her pussy was on fire.

For the next 90 minutes, the two girls played with themselves and each other, exploring their respective sexes and tested the boundaries of what they felt comfortable doing with one another. They touched, and kissed and Ashton even used the small dildo to fuck her friend as she had the best orgasms of her young life.

By 6:30 both were starving and headed down the stairs to eat dinner with Tess's mom and younger brothers, both still in middle school. Tess's dad was out of town. They ate and had polite conversation, helped clear the table and when Julie dismissed them from the kitchen, headed back upstairs to get ready for the party.

Tess and Ashton began rifling through Tess's closet for outfits with events of the previous couple hours still on their mind.

The brain of Tess in particular was running wild over all of the exploration they accomplished. She mostly used the small, 7-inch dildo during the 90 minutes, though Ashton did break out the medium, 9-inch toy to test her friend, working the tip in and out, for that was all she could handle at the moment. The medium toy was much thicker than the small one.

"Ash, I really liked the small dildo. It felt good inside me. Like, I feel like I can handle being fucked by anything around that size right now," Tess said as she pulled out a top she liked.

"Yeah, you're ready, girl," Ashton said looking at her friend with a big smile on her face. "I can't wait for you to get some dick. It's amazing. You're going to love it."

Tess wasn't overjoyed, though. Even as she smiled at her friend's words, her delight at feeling Tess's joy, she couldn't fight past the realization that she didn't have the opportunity to be fucked by anything of that size. Her boyfriend, as she knew, was massive which was the entire reason for going out and buying the assortment of toys they did. What was she to do? She didn't want to wait.

She sighed and told her friend how she felt.

"But, where am I to find that?" she asked, her disappointment apparent in her tone. "Anthony's huge. And I don't want to cheat on him. I want him to be my first."

"You're just going to have to be patient, babe. That's why we got the toys. You're going to have fun building up to sex with my brother. Trust me, it'll be enjoyable," Ashton reassured her.

Tess wasn't smiling, though. She was quiet, meditative. Her gaze was distant.

"Look, just masturbate every night. Hopefully within a few weeks, you can handle the entire 9-inch dildo."

"But Ashton! It could still be another couple of months before I can handle the big one and that's pretty much what Anthony is packing," Tess exclaimed.

"You don't know that," Ashton responded after a moment's hesitation. "It could be faster than that. I heard there's exercises you can do, too, to make yourself more flexible and you know, your vagina more... accommodating. Like, wider I mean."

"What exercises?" Tess asked curiously, looking at her friend intently.

"I don't know. I think they were called kegels. It's like those machines at the gym where you push in and push out with your legs, right? That's what you need to do."

Tess was silent. She nodded, now understanding what she needed to do. After tonight she would get to work on these exercises. She would do her own research, too. She couldn't afford to wait anymore. She wanted Anthony now and waiting more than another month wasn't going to work for her, no way.

"You're just going to wear that?" Tess asked.

Ashton was back in her grey leggings which looked painted on. From behind, if she bent over from the waist slightly, one could see her pussy poking out as inviting as a ripe peach ready to be plucked from its tree. Her top was a cropped, hooded sweatshirt in black and pink. Underneath she was wearing a tight-fitting tank top, also cropped over her lacy, pink Victoria's Secret bra. Her toned abdominal muscles were visible and along with the leggings that highlighted her lower half, her outfit was beyond sexy.

"I think it's okay," was all Ashton had to say as she looked down at herself.

Tess knew, too. She picked out a cute little ensemble and though she looked good, there was no competing with Ashton. She had a body that most girls could only dream for. On top of it, she had the face, the hair and even the moves to go with it.

"So how are you going to get Anthony over here tonight?" queried Ashton.

That was the big question given everything the girls wanted to accomplish tonight. The problem was having him sleep over with Tess's parents home.

"I think they're going out tonight. My mom has been talking about going dancing, having a nice night out with dad like all week," Tess replied.

"So they should be gone until close to midnight, I mean dad isn't even home from work yet, if not later. If I can get Anthony here by say, 11, we can come up to my room without issue."

"You'll just have to worry about getting him out in the morning."

"That and not being discovered when they come home," Tess added. "We'll just have to be conscious of how loud we're being and making sure we hear when they get back. I can have Anthony hide under the bed or something for when they come up and check on me."

Ashton considered the plan and then nodded.

"Yeah, I think that will work," said Ashton. "Just make sure you're super quiet and then have Anthony get up really early to sneak out in the morning.

"I mean he's always up early so that shouldn't be a problem for him."

*******

"I can't believe I come all the way out here, Johnny, and all you have for me is this shitty vodka," Anthony said as he picked up the half gallon of Smirnoff, wishing he could find some Goose or Ketel One.

"Give me a break, dude! This is what my parents provided. They don't like wasting the good stuff on us."

"I'm just messing with you, bro. Haven't you seen Back to the Future?" Anthony said with a chuckle, patting his smaller teammate on he back. "I'll just have some of this nice Jameson with a little ice."

He poured himself a drink and then fixed Tess another vodka cran, joked a bit more with the boys who were outside gathered around a table playing cards, a few others out on the basketball court shooting around while some girls watched, talked with friends and listened to the music blaring from their Sony speaker.

Anthony walked off, finding Tess standing in the kitchen socializing with one of her senior classmates. He handed her the mixed drink and sipped the whiskey out of his own red solo cup.

He was enjoying himself. A hour or so ago his sister texted, letting him know Tess was looking forward to tonight.

Tess wants to hook up with you tonight. Be good. Don't mess it up! Just follow her lead. The text read.

Anthony trusted his sister. Especially after the other day. So he chatted, smiled and played the dutiful boyfriend just waiting for the cue. Tess, meanwhile, was her laughing, cheerful self. She socialized with more than half the crowd and stayed glued to Anthony's side as they meandered around the house. But that was outwardly. Inwardly, Tess was a mess of butterflies, her stomach churning uncomfortably and her head was starting to spin. The alcohol was having a calming effect, though, and now having polished off her second drink she was sure she was drunk and ready to leave. It was just after 10 pm.

"Anthony, can you take me home?" Tess asked as she looked up at him. Anthony had his arm around the small of her back and simply nodded.

Tess kissed him lightly and then looked around for Ashton. She found her sitting over on the couch, a couple boys around her, trying to keep her attention rapt with them. She went over and told her friend they were leaving. Ashton got up and hugged her friend, careful not to spill her drink.

"Have fun. Don't be nervous. You got this!" she whispered in her friend's ear.

Tess separated from the embrace and went back to Anthony who led her outside. The two walked up the street and around the corner where they waited for an Uber to arrive. Tess sat in Anthony's lap and held him, kissing steadily.

It did five minutes later and they traveled back to Tess's family home which was a 10 minute ride. The Uber dropped them a house down and Tess anxiously looked out at her driveway hoping at 10:40 pm they caught her parents still out. Her father's car wasn't visible so she thought they had. They walked up quietly, Anthony walking behind her and Tess used her key to enter the front door.

It was quiet, just a few lights were on and Tess walked further into the house calling for her parents while Anthony hung outside the front door.

"They're not home yet," Tess called out as she walked back to the door and beckoned Anthony to come in. The happiness was evident in her tone and demeanor.

"What should we do?" asked Anthony.

"Follow me and bring your things," replied Tess and she led him up the stairs and into her room. Anthony made sure to bring his shoes and sweatshirt.

Upon entering the room, Tess nearly tackled her boyfriend as she took him down to her bed, planting kisses all over his face and neck. Anthony merely held her lightly as she ravaged him like a possessed demon.

"Damn, what's gotten into you, Tess?" a bewildered Anthony asked.

I know what hasn't gotten into me, she thought. "Shhh, we have to be quiet. Get your clothes off."

********

Meanwhile, back at the party, Ashton took a final swig of her drink, set the empty glass down and made an excuse to drop out of the circle of boys who had enveloped her in the last 20 minutes. All hoping to pull her privately into one room or another, perhaps even their car. Ugh, such a boring and inadequate collection of boys, she thought taking her leave.

Five minutes she waited outside for her Uber to arrive and take her the 10 minutes back to her family home. She anxiously fiddled with her hair and flipped through Instagram on her phone. Ashton was anxious for tonight, she knew why. She was so horny, she was nearly dripping in her cotton panties. Ever since her father introduced her to sex, she quickly understood there was nothing like being fucked by a good dick. She craved it like nothing else these last couple of weeks.

Finally, tonight would bring some much-needed relief. And it was coming in a special way, a threesome with her mom alongside her. She was a little nervous to have sex with her dad in front of her mom, but was looking forward to this new dimension and element in sex much like she looked forward to a new bikini.

Her Uber arrived and Ashton got in, bidding farewell to the classic high school party she was never that interested in.

Ashton arrived back at her house at 11:45 wondering how far along her parents were. She received a text from her mother just after 11 pm telling her to find her way home, that her father was ready. As she turned the knob of the front door (the door was unlocked expecting her return), she immediately heard her mother screaming. This was quite unusual, Ashton had rarely ever heard her parents making sexual noises before. Perhaps, knowing she didn't need to keep her children from hearing her had unleashed the animal that she was and always needed to reign in.