All Comments on 'Coming Home'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Speaking of cliches...

9 inches?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great characters

Enjoyed the stories. Hope to see more stories from you.

D2remD2remabout 4 years ago

Really great story. The end seemed a bit rushed but I know either it is there in your head to write it, or it isn't. When it isn't, you try your best to BS through it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
I would read it BH76

Kelly did a terrible thing to her family. I see much regret I her future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Follow-up

Great story! It would be good to see how Kelly fared after her abrupt departure from her family. Karma etc.

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
Like you said

A story about Kelly is like owls bringing to Athen.

Get new ones and tell their tales.

One question i have why is Kelly s new guy smirking and looking out the window?

Bh76Bh76about 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thanks for the comments.

@flar1958

I had established that he didn’t want the kids earlier. So I thought by putting that in there it may add some questions in the readers mind. Was he happy they were missing or did he have something to do with it? I didn’t go there with that character In any detail since I may write Kelly’s story and flesh it out there.

I agree about new stories, but I like to keep my stories linear. I could have wrote this longer and included the Kelly and Dave saga, but this one was more about Ann’s redemption and final growth for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I enjoyed reading this story. I have read the others you mentioned and enjoyed them also. I like the characters and your story lines. Thanks for your time and imagination. 5 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Okay. GOTTA do some nitpicking! If he works all day Sat & Sun, will probably be done by Wed night, or three more days work, but if he stays over Sat night, can work a "few" more hours, can be done by late Sun?!

SHE said, "I threw one away once because I wanted to be a party girl," then he asks, "What kind of ass must her husband have been if she had to leave him?" Maybe the kind of "ass" that doesn't want to be married to a "party girl!"

"He didn't care why she did what she did, nor why she tried to come back into their lives." - She probably saw he restarted his business, and it killed her that he was successful again, and wanted to fuck with him.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Great job

Yes this story would be butchered in the LW category. It is a perfect story for Lifetime TV. I enjoyed reading it as it is perfect for this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Sbrooks103x

Just a thought about his being able to finish quicker working the weekend. I was employed by a company doing installation and maintenance for security and fire alarm company for several decades. More times than I can count I shaved days off of projects by working extra hours, i.e. overtime. The savings accrued largely by saving time and money in travel, setup and cleanup. Customers were always happy when we could finish earlier than promised and the next customer was always happy that we could begin their projects sooner than expected. From the description of his work I doubt Dave just left the debris for the next day, he would have cleaned up as he worked saving more time.

As for your second thought, I expect he thought her ex was an 'ass' simply because he didn't know their backstory. He certainly didn't think that way when he did know the story or after he met the man.

As for the third comment, there is no doubt you are spot on. In fact I think I was married to the bitch but her name wasn't Kelly back then. Face it this was a pretty good tale, otherwise your dissection would have been much longer. By the way I do like your stories too. Signed: BTW

BeerAndBaconBeerAndBaconalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

People come here for the sex but then you find a story like this and suddenly it's not just about the porn.

Very well written, thank you.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
OK story but not much more

The story could have been helped by a simple review for typos and grammatical errors.

Substantively, the story was OK and readable, but too full of improbabilities such as mothers walking out on their babies which is rare, as well as all the protagonists being rich and good-looking. So, a lot of standard claptrap and little of anything that is particularly novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A very enjoyable story from start to finish.

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
Beautiful Story

Loved it

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Great Story.

Bravos. Moving on to other stories by author. 🙂

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
I love the series

You have become one of the best romance writers on this site. Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories. Always 5

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

Man u write excellent stories. !!!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Very nice story! Can’t wait to read the other connected stories. Thank-you

CriosCriosalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

A bit of well-told fluff. I felt for Ann in 'I Finally Found My Way' (a more substantial piece), so I'm glad she got her happy ending here. You're quickly building up a strong, inter-related body of work. Much impressed.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Such a beautiful story, was perfectly written...5 Stars.... Added to favorites... Thank you for your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, as usual. Kelly was a piece of work, she left her kids, then wanted them back 2 years later. The kids didn't need her, they have a loving father and a mother that proved she was their mother, before she married their father. Mama bear would protect those kids 'til her death...

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Beautiful story worthy of another 5 BIG FAT TWINKLING BRIGHT STARS and another thank you!

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

Great story 5⭐️ all day long!!

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

Of all the stories in this series, I think this one is the best. Allie for me deals the show 12 years old going on 22. Kids so often are shattered by divorce, but some rise above it like Allie does in this story. 5*

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story - Beautifully written!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Allie is an overgrown bitch to run away from home with her brother!! Just a typical baby-making American little slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful and beautiful amazing story. Definitely a five star rating. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Great story with a very happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A bit like one of those hallmark movies, all wrapped with a formulaic bow at the end, but not exactly a gripping plot, or amazing characters. You've written better in the past, and I'm sure you will again, in the future.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

What really really sucked about this is that John fucked himself literally with Lori. He settled with her because it's better than being lonely like seriously what the fuck your kid is only a year old and your already that desperate that's the height of being a fucking Beta Male right there!

And for all of you pretend makes out there who didn't understand. His wife comes back there has been zero communication between them for nearly two years he only just started up with fuck face Lori and yet she's running away crying like seriously someone kick me in the balls!

His wife, his son and him deserved every chance to try to reconcile because it was always the best solution but beta male John did nothing he settled for a fucking heart beat and an available vagina CUCKCITY.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Second time around read this in the past, liked it more this time. I never scored or commented last time. Fixing that error now

5/5

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

If only we could all meet someone rich to get us out of trouble…..

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

"Kelly is a pig fuck" would be a great title to a story.

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

I've read the full set of stories in this series a couple of times. I must admit that while I felt for Ann toward the end of the first part when she figured out she screwed up, I didn't like her and her reactions to how she treated and cheated on John.

In reading this one, I really enjoyed Ann's redemption, she changed from selfish to caring and that she didn't back down in the face of Dave's actions really worked well for me.

As anyone who writes LW knows, redemption and second chances when your focusing on the cheater (not the cheated) is really hard to do. however, hats off BH76. You have pulled it off very nicely in this one, so much that I know I will read it again and again due to the smile it puts on my face.

Well done sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seeing some of the commenters below and reading in disbelief. Fine Ann found redemption by growing up and helping another family and finding love. Kudos. How does the fact she is a better person now remotely translate into deserving to be back with John and her son together as a family? Her betrayal was massive. She fled to NYc with Tony while unknowingly pregnant with John's child. Yes she did notnget an abortion and had the baby but abandoned Jr to her parents and John. After all Tony doesn't like kids, right? Then she has postpartum depression and signs away her rights to parent Jr. Then Tony dumps her and she goes into therapy never once getting in contact since she dropped off her son. In all while she didn't cheer with Tony physically before running away to NYC and leaving her letter behind where she pulled no punches. Look her betrayal was egregious and disgusting: abandoning her family for a guy she didn't even love. Relationship tanked and she returned home. And almost busted up John and Lori's relationship by stealing and unwanted kiss? Yeah maybe the new guy David but no way reconciliation with John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see Ann and Dave had a happy life. However, I have a hard time believing that Dave wouldn't have more trust issues with Anne after hearing her story. Maybe not having kids between the two of them and him being protected in parental rights, helps a lot. Maybe a prenuptial? I mean she pretty much did the same stuff as Kelly but maybe less flamboyant and bot as vindictive but certainly still selfish. Where they diverge is after. In Ann's case after Tony leaves her she gets therapy. Whereas Kelly continued to progress becoming more and more of a harpy and maniac. So yeah she has changed and she has complete remorse. I am sure for a long time she pined over the loss of John and healed her relationship with JR. But I have to imagine Dave would have more scars. This story made it all about thr financial and social class. Not saying it couldn't be worked out, just seemed too after the initial standoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dave should have sued Kelly for child support, including during the 2 years of abandonment. I think Ann could also have gotten an amendment to the asset split given the way she stripped the house, etc.

avidreader123avidreader123over 1 year ago

Kelly wasn't a sympathetic character, but it's interesting that Ann got a second chance and Kelly didn't. She never felt remorse for her actions?

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

I agree you simply do outstanding romantic love stories. That same consideration and compassion that show’s resplendently in these love tales inhibits your loving wives stories to RAACs. You simply write with too much compassion to properly write a true betrayal tale. It just isn’t in you.

Yet another outstanding love story…

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Very heart warming. I would have like to read a section detailing the regrets of Kelly's parents living without their grandchildren. But then I'm really big into payback. Still a 5 though. Thank you!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

It might be petty of me but I'm not pleased that Anne got the great 2nd chance after what she did to John Sr and Jr. She was cold, a liar, and a cheat so why should someone give her a 2nd chance? If Dave wasn't 6'3" and handsome she wouldn't have helped him like she did, so really she's just an opportunist. It's fiction and it all worked out but after the 1st story it was too much too root for her here.

2coastflyer2coastflyerabout 1 year ago

Love the story but feel that it needs just a little fleshing out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow I cried buckets when the kids ran away fantastic story gave it 5 stars but when you write more can you please read it back to yourself in one reading no skimming cuz the same problem is in nearly all your stories this one one minute Ann is in towel without explanation she’s in silk robe which is it there’s other mistakes as well and you seem to rush last page that could have easily been 2 or 3 more pages for it not to be rushed

olddave51olddave5111 months ago

What happened to Lori's daughter, Lissy, (Melissa) From WHO WANTS TO BE LONELY? Did I miss something? I'd think JR would talk about a sister he had.

I would liked to see how the repair of Ann and John relationship into Co Parenting happened.

How the repair of Ann and her parents relationship happened.

How Lori's attitude changed to Ann by the end here it seem they became good friends because of JR.

I know you have walked away from your "work" on the Ann and John trilogy but there seems to be more said about the time between WHO WANTS TO BE LONELY? and COMING HOME.

I love how Ann found herself and grew up. In the first two legs of the trilogy Ann came off as an immature selfish bitch and here it is really touching how much she changed.

I hope Kelly parents had received some Karma, Like never seeing their grandchildren, without writing it I am sure it was that way.

A Loving Wives story with Kelly and Dave with or without clichés would me nice, I know from reading your other stories you can/could do it.

Since Kelly was maybe at Allie and Dave Jr weddings where was Kelly's husband? No Happy ending for Kelly? Karma.

Maybe A tetralogy could happen?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

True to form. Stupid, hapless male saved by Karen the Perfect.

TexMan1970TexMan19707 months ago

I love the story. Well written and the ending made me smile. Keep up the good work Bh76.

Bobby_52Bobby_527 months ago

I loved the story! Nicely done!

This is a real feel good story.

RimmerdalRimmerdal3 months ago

Nice story.

Now for the bad.

Typical of so many writers.

"Yawn....well I spent enough time on this story. Think I'll wrap it up in two or three quickie paragraphs."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too rushed in the end

JusteenKJusteenKabout 2 months ago

Swiss cheese story but still very much worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories