Coming Home

Story Info
Unwinding with you after a stressful day.
1.1k words
4.37
5.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home from work, turn the knob, swing the door open, and drop my briefcase on the floor. It's been a long day. I'm tired, but anxious... from the stress at work or that third espresso, I'm not sure which.

As soon as I'm home I relax a bit though - I smell the candles you've lit, hear the R&B coasting smoothly on the warm draft from the living room. I turn the corner and there you are waiting for me, dress-shirt unbuttoned, revealing the soft hairy chest I love so much. Your dress pants, already discarded, I can see your excitement straining through your boxer-briefs. You smile, knowingly, mischievously, flashing the dimple that gets me every time, winking at me through your scruff.

I kick off my shoes and let my jacket fall to the floor. We embrace, swaying to the music. I take in your scent. My tiredness is gone, and my anxiety is dissipating.... Or turning to excitement. I want you.

I lift my chin from your shoulder, nibble your ear, kiss your neck softly, then more forcefully, making my way ever closer to your mouth. Our tongues lock, and I feel you unbuttoning my shirt...unfastening my belt...the button on my pants...unzipping my fly. As my pants fall, you lift me off the ground, and swing me on to the couch. You pull my pants and socks off, leaving only my unbuttoned shirt hanging from my shoulders, and briefs struggling to contain me. You stand over me and let your shirt fall to the floor.

I reach forward and grasp your wrists, pulling you closer into another kiss. God I love how you kiss, letting me suck your tongue, then pulling back and softly biting mine in return. I'm straining against my briefs, and working my hands down your back, starting to scratch, before I half-stand to reach your ass, squeezing, as we break our kiss. You stand, and I let myself sit again, on the edge of the cushion, cupping your firm ass cheeks, and bringing your oversized bulge to my mouth.

I take my time, starting with each of your balls through the fabric, pressing my palm against your shaft, and running my hand up and down over the 9 inches that awaits. I move my tongue up the shaft next, and then back down. My hands have found your nipples, and you moan softly.

Once your boxer-briefs are thoroughly soaked, I hook my fingers over your waistband and bring them down, just below your ass...and your rock-hard cock. I know how you love when I tease your head, licking up the precum that has escaped so far, before taking you fully into my mouth. You taste so good.

I'm lost in a fog of arousal, not sure how long I've been sucking, when I realize your hands aren't on the back of my head anymore, and you're leaning forward, taking my shirt off... or so I think. You stop when just my wrists are left in the still-buttoned cuffs, lifting my arms up, caught in the end of the sleeves, and wrap the rest of the shirt around my wrists in a loose knot.

I let you out of my mouth and look up. You know I like this, and I can see by your smirk how much you're enjoying this too.

You lean me back on the couch, tying my wrists to the ornate post at the top of the armrest. Then you kiss me deeply again, and work your mouth down to my briefs, returning the favor. I lose myself again, and realize I've lost my briefs too as your wet finger finds my longing ass, and you begin to open me up. I see you already had the lube out waiting, and I lean back again, panting heavily. Your mouth works its way over my cock, and you loosen me up, first with one finger, then two... then three.

I can't take it anymore.

"Fuck me," I say... "I need you inside me."

You pull your sultry lips off my cock with that dimpled grin, tongue lingering just a second at the slit, savoring my precum.

You stand, and lube your cock, stroking it for my benefit, then half-kneel, half-stand, as you press those magnificent 9 inches into me...as smooth as the R&B.

I open to you willingly, and then tense my sphincter to welcome you in. We're both in heaven.

You go slow at first, sliding in...and out almost all the way, and then start picking up the pace. I squeeze as you are almost out of me each time, pulling you back in, then open, then squeeze again when you're into the base, holding you there. We establish this rhythm early, and keep it up as the pace starts to quicken. I enjoy this, but my need is growing. Your cock has a beautiful gentle downward curve, so you're just barely brushing my prostate.

"Let's switch," I say.

You push into me all the way, and lean forward to untie me. I hold you there, pulsing my anus to hug you in tight.

You lift me up, in a hug, still inside, and we kiss. Still not pulling apart, you move us you so you're fully sitting on the couch, and I half-lift off your throbbing cock to spin around facing forward, lowering myself again, and feeling your mushroom head press firmly into my prostate. My eyes roll involuntarily, it feels so good, and we resume our pumping, my back pressed firmly into your chest.

I lose track of time again but it can't be long. Once you find my prostate I never last long, and now your fingers have found my nipples too, squeezing and twisting them with just the right pressure.

My panting increases. I know you're close too. Your right hand drops from my nipple, and grabs my shaft, pumping in rhythm to the thrusts of your cock inside me. I'm past the point of no return. I feel my ass start to spasm, and the warm rush inside, growing from my prostate and my testicles at the same time. I lean back, and cum up to my chin, first one shot, then a second that hits my lower lip, then a third almost as strong. The next ones don't reach as far but are still intensely powerful, and now I feel you cumming too, filling me with your warmth.

Our orgasms subsided... I lick my lower lip, and turn to kiss you. You lie down, spinning me around to face you, still inside me, still hard, although I know we are both spent for now. You lick the cum off my chin, and we kiss again. As I lift myself off you, hovering over your abs, I feel your cum flow out of me and on to you.

We'll shower now before dinner, cleaning each other and teasing each other, anticipating our second round tonight, before falling asleep.

Our days might be stressful, but we are living for the nights. I love coming home to you.