Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman sighed, stepping closer to the couch. She watched as Ruth gasped and moaned, grinding against the same piece of furniture on which she had been violated.

Ruth was broken out of her reverie as she realized the woman was approaching her. She froze in place, stilling completely as the woman stepped directly in front of her. Ruth eventually tilted her head up so she could meet the woman's eyes.

"You are... just so incredibly brave, Ruthie, do you know that?"

"I...I am?" Ruth's confusion was written all over her delicate features.

"You are so brave to come here and apologize to me, so brave to admit what I know is so scary for you to say out loud."

Ruth just nodded, hopeful that the woman's praise would translate into something more: acceptance, forgiveness, touch.

The pair looked at each other in silence for several minutes, interrupted only by Ruth's heavy breathing before the woman nodded to herself, having come to a decision after witnessing the mess Ruth had become in such a short time.

"Alright, Ruthie. Now, if you are sincerely and truly sorry--"

Ruth nodded vehemently.

"--then I suppose you deserve a treat for returning home and being so brave. It has been such an incredible gift to have you back in my home. It's only fair that I return the favor."

Ruth's eyes widened as the woman, without saying anything more, lifted up her knee and rested it against the arm of the couch. Her skirt hitched up slightly as she angled her knee towards Ruth, revealing a sliver of uncovered skin between the bottom of her skirt and the top of her stockings. The stockings were the kind of sheer black that became even more sheer at her knee when she bent it towards the little wet spot Ruth had made on the arm of the couch.

"Go ahead, Ruthie. You've earned a treat," the woman cooed gently.

Ruth inched her hips to the edge until her clit was pressed against the knee of the woman who had organized and relished in her degradation.

"Alright, Ruthie. Even though you're allowed to touch me this time, the same rules from our night at the bar apply. Fuck your pretty pussy against my leg and tell me exactly how it makes you feel, knowing I'm watching you fuck my knee through your panties."

Ruth began immediately, grinding against the woman's leg as she explained how grateful she was to be forgiven and how thankful she was to be allowed even the smallest of touches. Ruth babbled on about how she hoped that the woman would bring back the guests from her party so that the woman could enjoy Ruth's further degradation at their hands. Ruth even provided suggestions, moaning shamelessly as she detailed all the different ways the party-goers could fuck her.

It didn't matter to Ruth that she hadn't been allowed to remove her panties, and that the woman didn't seem to have any intention of removing her stockings. Even with two layers between them, Ruth was in ecstasy at the woman's willingness to let her leg be worshipped by the sopping, mindless little mess that Ruth had become.

The woman, for her part, didn't move at all as she listened to Ruth's supplications, making Ruth generate all the friction between their bodies as she looked down in mild interest at the girl's desperation.

When Ruth came, the woman stepped away quickly, not willing to risk Ruth reaching out to steady herself on her shoulders, ruining Ruth's orgasm in the process. Ruth just smiled dreamily as she caught her breath and her balance, so incredibly thankful that she had found the courage to knock on the woman's door and finally come home.

12