Coming Home

Story Info
Bull returning to wife after breaking in new hotwife.
875 words
20.1k
15
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,951 Followers

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos. Any unauthorized reproduction or reprint without the author's express authorization is strictly prohibited.

My characters are often flawed, and like real life, my stories are a shitshow, like life.

One more thing, you are on an erotica site reading smut. The last thing we need to hear is your morals and judgementalism. What are you doing here reading smut and then trashing the writers and characters on moral grounds? How "moral" is that?

I moderate comments. Make any derogatory or violent comments, lie about the story content to influence readers, or lecture me on morality, and your comment is gone.

So without further ado, "Coming Home" by Kalimaxos. 750 words - no voting

***

"How did it go?" Amber asked her husband as she fondled and licked his cock.

"Better than expected," Ken replied.

"Was she that good?"

"They were both good... better than good."

"Both?" she asked, raising an eyebrow while gazing into his eyes.

"Yes," Ken replied, gazing unfocused. "The man's reaction and participation are crucial."

"Participation?"

"If he accepts his place, he will encourage his wife. Then he will show his approval by masturbating openly during his cuckolding."

"I gather Kyle did?" Amber asked between kisses along the length of her husband's majestic manhood.

"He did in spades," Ken smiled. "From the start. From the first time I took her to the end right before we left The Anna-Marie."

Their private yacht and the site of the deflowering of a new cuckold hotwife couple: Hannah and Kyle.

"I'm glad," Ken's wife said, licking under her husband's crown.

'Damn him, why is he sexier to me after he has had a conquest?' she thought. 'Why does the thought of him fucking other men's wives drive me crazy? I should be insane with jealousy, anger, and inadequacy. All his hotwives are younger than me and pretty. This new one had to be as well. He would not have pursued her otherwise.'

It was true. Amber was always worked up as soon as she knew her husband would have a new couple conquest. Knowing her man was the alpha male women wanted and men would let screw their wives was an aphrodisiac to her.

"When can I watch you with them?" she asked.

"I am still in the early stages with those two," Ken replied as he caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers. "We are at the waiting stage now."

"What's that?" Amber asked.

"They both have to process what they did. If they accept that it is something they need, they will eventually reach out to me."

"Then what?"

"The second time is crucial as it cements their commitment and acceptance of who they have become."

"What was your first impression if you had to guess?"

"Oh, I think the hubby is already on board. I could tell the first time I met him. Instead of staring at women, he looked to see who was staring at his wife sunning herself."

'I do that when women stare at my husband,' she thought. 'What does that make me?'

"I wish I could see it," she said, hoping this time he would relent.

Amber was familiar with the process, but Ken had never let her see the first two times with a couple.

"The beginning is very delicate with these people," Ken replied. "It is a three-person dynamic, my love. Both of them have to focus on that and have no distractions. And you can be very distracting."

He smiled as he reached for her. Amber eagerly let Ken maneuver her limber body onto her back and spread for him -- showing him all she had. He smiled as he moved between her legs, fingering her wetness.

"Have you been a bad girl?" he asked, reaching up to find her g-spot.

"You know it," Amber sighed. "I was a black cock whore."

Ken laughed at her brazenness.

"I guess I'll have to reclaim you," he replied as he inserted his erection in her wetness.

"Oh, God!" she sighed as she felt every loving inch of her husband's manhood penetrate her. "I get so turned on thinking of you fucking those wives."

"I get off fucking them," Ken said, plunging into Amber's depths.

"Aren't we a pair!"

Placing her arms over her head and closing her eyes, Amber enjoyed her husband's return. The thought that his magnificently thick cock had been inside another woman as her husband watched and masturbated drove Ken's wife wild. An ego trip of epic proportions.

"Fuck me like you fucked her... what's her name again?"

"Hannah."

"Was her pussy tighter than mine?" she teased him.

"When I was in it, it was," Ken replied with a smirk. "Now yours is."

"That's right, fuck the one you're with," Amber sighed. "Owen was nice and thick."

"He is not here now, is he?" continued their inside joke.

"No, but you are. Oh yes... fuck me, baby... fuck his black dick out of me."

"I'm telling you, it's not in there," Ken said, trying not to laugh. "He must have taken it with him."

"Oh, that feels so good," Amber gasped. "Welcome home hon."

"It's good to be home."

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,951 Followers
Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by tejbir, pop916, horne5 and 12 others
1.9k Followers
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
jsch1947jsch19476 months ago

Still waiting for added episodes of KHK . I’m dying to hear Amber play with Kyles mind while Ken does Hannah. This needs to be posted as an added sub chapter.

This entire tale is 5 star

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 1 year ago

Had to smile at this one... you really are unique. Thanks. And you do write so well .... as well :)

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 1 year agoAuthor

Many thanks to those who have read the "Kyle, Hannah, and Ken" series.

Part 04, from which this short story is an expert, is a work in progress.

Ken and Amber are a hoot. Their characters are also in my "Forbidden Lust" series, parts 04 and 05, and will be in 06 when I get around to it.

As for no scoring, sadly, the spiteful BTB types from Loving Wives have made it a crusade to low-score all my stories. After my previous one, they went back to existing stories and low-scored them out of spite. I didn't want to empower them to influence how my work is viewed. So if you like it, favor it. That is more than enough for me. I did leave the comments open. I moderate those so that I can get rid of their vitriolic and often neanderthalic comments. If one is funny, I may leave it.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

I liked it. I'd give it 5 stars if I could. I'll mentally fill in the next few encounters for Ken and Amber with Owen and Hannah and Kyle.

OmergeeOmergeeabout 1 year ago

Intriguing and very well written

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Under Pressure Husband watches his wife get fucked by an old bastard.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Butt Dialed Wayward Wife accidentally Calls Husband.in Loving Wives
Company Vacation: Aftermath He takes action after watching wife cheat.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Swapping Mistake? He was bigger and better. She begged for his cum.in Loving Wives
More Stories