Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bevan looked at me. "Miranda, I have taken a great interest in you. When you told of your plans for this trial, I told you that I would support you but that you had to do all the work. I was evaluating you with the view to offering you, in the fullness of time, a full partnership in this practise. This will happen, congratulations." He held out his hand.

"What the hell was that?" Bethany asked.

'What do you mean?"

"What the hell do think I mean, take her in your arms and tell her that you love her. Kiss the woman for Christ's sake."

He took me in his arms and kissed me, another toe curler. "Well, how was that?" He whispered.

"Wonderful." I whispered in return.

"Bryan," Bethany said. "I get the feeling that we're not wanted here. We have two choices as I see it, we can sneak off, after demolishing the celebratory champers, and leave them to it, or we can convince them that they should adjourn to Bevan's place and really celebrate."

"Are you telling me that you and I should, you know?" Bryan asked.

"You'd better believe it. If I can't have the father, I should at least have the son."

"Okay, I'll go along with that. I'll gracefully concede that I'm not as good as he is."

Bethany and Bryan had left to explore each other, and Bevan were seated at his desk, well Bevan was seated at his desk while I was seated on it.

"Now that I've found closure, found revenge on the first and only person that I have had sex with, I think that we should think about us. Where do we go from here?"

"When you say that Spencer was the only person that you have had sex with, I thought that you and Bryan were, you know..?"

"Bryan and I have made love a couple of times. That was before he introduced me to you. There is a difference between having sex and making love. I hope that you know that difference or I will be most disappointed."

"I promise that you won't be disappointed, but I do draw the line of our first being on my office desk."

"We will need to stop by Aunty Betsy's place to tell her the good news and maybe, tell her that I intend to move out."

"Oh, where are you going to move to? I suppose that with all the money coming to you, you'll be able to afford a substantial house."

"Shee, I won't be using any of that money in buying a house for me, that is unless you've decided that I won't be welcome in yours."

"Before we go any further, I think that we should cover the small situation of our age differences."

"I have thought about that, and I can't see a problem, depending on which measure of age you use."

"What do you mean?"

"we each have three ages. There's our chronological age that we can't lie about, it's on our Drivers Licence and Passport. Then there's our physical age and, depending on a number of factors, like how we feel, can vary from not a lot to eleventy-seven. Then there's our psychological age and believe me you are not a lot older than me. So, as far as I'm concerned there's a workable age difference between us."

Aunty Betsy was happy for my success in court. She reserved judgement on my future plans with Bevan but wished us luck.

"Well, this is our house." Bevan said as he opened the front door. "And this is the kitchen..."

"Where we'll cook gourmet meals.. "

"And this is the living room... "

"Nice, but I don't intend that we spend much time here."

"And this is the bathroom."

"Stop teasing me, where is our bedroom?"

"I was getting to that. Here is our bedroom."

I pushed him back onto the bed and threw myself on to him. We kissed, boy did we kiss. He slowly removed my clothes, pausing to lavish his attention at each reveal. By the time I was naked, I was begging him to make love to me. He began a slow reveal of his own. The bastard kept just out of arms length until I could not take it anymore, I grabbed his erect cock and led it to my waiting pussy.

Sometime later, when we had both recovered our breath, he whispered to me. "Darling Miranda, I realised at the very moment we met that you were the one for me. You will never be a replacement for Beryl, no-one can do that, but you and I will have our own perfect life." He kissed me with a passion that I had a problem equalling. Some hours later he suggested that we should find a fancy restaurant where we could have a celebratory dinner.

I think it was about midnight when he called a halt to festivities. "We have to go to work tomorrow, much as I'd like to stay home and continue to make love to you, we need to make money."

Thursday, I had a phone call from mother. "Aunty Betsy called to break the good news."

"What good news was that?"

"About you winning your case against the Whartons."

"Oh that, thanks."

"Was there other good news"

"Yes, I'm getting married."

"What! Who to?"

"My boss, Bevan. He hasn't actually asked me yet, but he will."

"That's great darling, when do I get to meet him, and will I like him?"

"Is Saturday soon enough for you, and you will like him." I gave her the address and told her to bring Aunty Betsy with her.

Bethany and I have become even closer friends, she's keeping me up to date on her relationship with Bryan. "He's not great, but he's getting there, a little more practise and it'll be good. How are you and Bevan progressing?"

"We're doing great, which is just as well because I completely forgot that I haven't been on birth control, and I think that the results of this will mean a quantum shift in our life style. How do you think he'll cope as a father?"

"He did a pretty good job with Bryan. So, I don't think that you'll have any problems in that area."

My life with Bevan is about to change, I'm pregnant. Abortion has not entered into our plans, hell, I'm still a good Catholic girl. Our discussion is about whether we get married before or after the birth, if at all. We are leaning to not at all.

Bethany has applied for maternity leave. Yes, she and Bryan are in the marriage or not discussion and are also leaning to the 'we won't bother' scenario. Whatever, we wish them luck.

Aunty Betsy has sold her house and moved in with Mother, not that they're home that much. They're enjoying the middle-aged spinster lifestyle of cruises and train journeys, all courtesy of the substantial payout from the Whartons.

I'm enjoying coming home. It's not my parents' home, or Aunty Betsy's home. It's my home, Bevan my home, and it couldn't be better.