Coming Home

Story Info
Could two star crossed lovers find their way back together?
3.4k words
4.62
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen stared out the window of her home office trying to give her brain a break from the illustration she had been working on all morning. The scorching summer heat of Savannah ensured that she spent most of her time in air conditioning. She had pulled her hair up into a bun to help her stay cool. Her blond hair was thick with lots of body. The updo was the only way for her to feel comfortable in the heat.

Her cell phone rang bringing her back to the present. "Ellen, it's Mary." Mary was Ellen's older sister who acted as a second mother. "Mom is in the hospital. She was fine in the morning when I spoke with her and apparently had a stroke when she was at the post office later."

"Oh my God. Is she going to be okay?"

"We don't know a lot yet. She was talking and making sense when I got to the emergency room. But within a half hour, she was having trouble putting a sentence together. They gave her something to help her relax and she went to sleep."

Panicked, Ellen rushed to the bedroom and pulled her suitcase out from under the bed. "Depending on traffic, I can probably be there by 9:00. I'll have Laddy with me, so I'll have to go to the house first." The drive north to Reston, Virginia wasn't a bad drive, but she could run into traffic.

Ellen hurriedly threw clothes in the bag and collected what Laddy would need. She thought to herself whether she needed to take a black dress. "Oh, God. Please don't take her." Her father had died a year ago and the threat of her mother's death was doubly sad since she had taken a scholarship to art school in Savannah instead of staying home and marrying Neal. Her relationship with her mother had suffered ever since.

Neal was something Ellen tried to put to the back of her mind during the drive. And she failed. The last time she saw him was at the dorm when he drove her to school. He had always been her rock and she clung to him at the car before he would drive back home.

Neal was her high school love. He was tall, handsome, kind and intelligent. She sometimes saw his handsome face in her dreams. He had sandy brown hair and blue eyes. He was athletic. They had met running cross country together. He was part of the cool crowd. But as soon as he met her, all of his free time was spent with her.

They had a sweet connection between their souls. They often knew what the other was about to say. And they felt the other's feelings without words. There had been no question in her mind that she would spend the rest of her life with him.

After high school graduation, Neal stayed in Reston. His family had a large farm that he had taken over the management of as his father aged. Over time, her correspondence with Neal became less and less frequent. It wasn't really a conscious decision by either of them. It just sort of happened. And after a few encounters during the holidays, Ellen realized that somehow their connection was no longer there. She had avoided going home because it was too painful to run into Neal and it was too hard to listen to her mother's condemnation of her choices.

As Ellen got closer to home, Laddy seemed to sense it. He became talkative and agitated. Laddy was a very large Collie that Ellen had rescued after she graduated from art school. As soon as she opened the car door for Laddy, he jumped out and ran toward a man by the garage. "Laddy, no!"

When she approached him, Ellen realized that the man was Neal. Confused as to why he would be at her mom's house, Ellen just stared at him. "Hi Ellen. I'm guessing by that look on your face that Connie didn't tell you I work around the place when she needs help. Unable to form an answer, Ellen continued to stare befuddled at Neal. Neal showed signs of becoming uncomfortable. "Your mom's condition is stable. I just talked to Mary. She had a stroke."

Ellen let out a big sigh. "She's going to be okay?"

"Ellen, you know doctors. They would never tell you that. I believe she will be alright. But she's going to have a long recovery period."

Ellen's eyes began to tear up and her lower lip started to quiver. Neal pulled her in to give her a hug. He held her as if he could protect her from what had happened. It was so lovely and familiar to Ellen. It wasn't until that moment that Ellen realized how much she had missed Neal's touch. The hug seemed to elicit more tears and Ellen buried her face into Neal's shirt.

Neal rubbed and patted her back. Her natural scent was so familiar to him. Why was it that Ellen was the only girl that smelled good to him with no perfume. God knows he had tried to find another after it was clear that they needed to end their relationship. And now she was back and hiccupping into his chest.

"Poor baby," he crooned to her. "It's okay. Everything is going to be okay."

After a while, Laddy became anxious to go in the house. "Oh gosh, I have to feed him and get over to the hospital." Feeling a little embarrassed for crying in his arms, Ellen found it difficult to make eye contact.

"Well, go on in. I'll bring in your things from the car."

Wow, that is thoughtful of him. She missed being with someone who would do anything to make your day easier or better.

When Ellen emerged from the bathroom, she found Neal feeding Laddy. "Just a scoop and a half since he gets fed twice a day."

"Alright. Let me drive you over to the hospital."

"What? No, no. I drove myself all the way from Savannah. I can certainly drive myself across town," she argued.

"Exactly. You've been driving all day and you're tired. Not to mention a little emotional. That's settled then. Let's go."

She had forgotten how bossy he could be, especially about her welfare. It was actually just easier to let him have his way.

At the hospital, Mary was outside of their mother's room. She hugged Ellen and asked if she was alright. "Yes, no. I don't know," admitted Ellen.

Ellen's mom, Connie, was awake and alert. Ellen hugged her and told her how frightened she had been when she heard the news. When Connie tried to respond, it became apparent that her speech was impaired. Connie got more frustrated each time she tried to speak.

"Connie", Neal said. "It's okay Connie. Ellen knows how you feel. Just rest. You've had a big day." When Connie tried to smile at Neal, it also became apparent that the left side of her face was not fully responsive. Frustrated, Connie started to cry.

"Mom, it's okay. It's going to be okay. We're all here for you and we're going to take care of you." Ellen used the same words with her mother that Neal had used with her.

On the ride home, Ellen closed her eyes and tried to relax. She heard Neal make a phone call. "Hi, Ma. Hey, listen, I won't be home tonight. I've got some more things I need to do at the Hughes' house. Just didn't want you to worry. Okay, see you tomorrow." He told Ellen, "Ma sends her love."

How sweet. His mother must still care for me she thought. "Thanks. Pretty sure of yourself, are you? And what things will you be taking care of at our house?"

"You for one. I don't think you should be alone tonight. I'd like to be there for you in case you need something." She could tell that it was difficult for Neal to say that, so Ellen didn't argue.

"Suit yourself. I'm taking a shower and going to bed."

When Ellen emerged from the shower in a long t-shirt, she heard Neal's voice in the front room. There, she found Laddy sprawled over Neal on the couch. Neal was talking low in a soothing voice to Laddy.

"Neal, do you want some tea?"

"Sure. You want me to make it?"

"No. I think I can still find my way around Mom's kitchen."

Handing him a warm mug, Ellen sat at the other end of the sofa.

"You remember how I like it. Thanks."

"Yes, of course. It hasn't been that long ago."

Neal responded with a solemn, "Six years."

"Hmmm. Yes." Ellen looked at Neal and wondered what he thought of those six years apart. She couldn't tell. She just couldn't read him anymore.

"Do you have a special someone in your life?" she inquired.

"No, not really."

After a long pause, Neal asked, "Do you?"

"No, I just recently broke up with a guy. It just wasn't working."

"Mmm. I know that feeling."

Ellen's eyes darted up at him. "I hope you know that you did nothing wrong with me. I guess we were just on two different paths and it wasn't meant to be. Of course, it didn't help that you suddenly stopped talking with me."

After a long pause, Neal said, "I thought I was doing you a favor by letting you go. I didn't want to hold you back."

"Oh, come on. That's a load of crap and you know it!"

"No, it's not. Your father told me if I wanted to do right by you, I would let you go. He said you had gone off to the city and that was where your future was."

Ellen stared at him and finally realized that what he said was the truth. The anger she felt verged on rage. "He had no right! We were fine with the situation. We could have stayed together through phone calls, breaks and holidays," she argued.

Neal considered his words, "That is what I thought too, until your Dad talked to me." Ellen took the next five minutes to try to understand what her father had done. She replayed that part of their history, trying to piece together the truth from what Neal had just told her.

Finally, Ellen looked at Neal with tears in her eyes. "He must have made you feel like crap. Damn it! I'm so sorry Neal. You didn't deserve that."

"He didn't do it in a mean way. He even said he liked me. No, he said that it was what was best for you." Their eyes met with understanding about what had happened six years ago.

Neal thought to himself, 'She really didn't know what her father had done. It hadn't been her decision.'

Ellen thought, 'He didn't dump me. He thought he was giving me what I needed.'

They grasped each other in a desperate hug. Their mouths found each other and demanded a passionate response. "I'm so sorry," she said.

"No, I'm sorry."

"I never wanted us to break up!"

"I didn't either, I just didn't think that your dad could be wrong about what you needed."

Ellen pleaded with him. "He was so wrong. I needed you. I loved you!"

Neal's response was a soft "Me too."

Holding each other for a while, soothed some of her anger, but another emotion took over. Ellen's hands started to wander over Neal's muscular body. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of his jeans. It had been too long since she had run her fingers through his chest hair. She stopped and softly pinched a nipple. Neal inhaled sharply and let out a moan.

'Ah. This I don't remember about him' she thought to herself.

He thought, 'I don't remember her wanting to arouse me through my nipple. Ellen had obviously expanded her sexuality with other lovers. But I was the first. And I'll gladly have that fact chiseled on my gravestone.'

Ellen played with his nipple with her tongue and then gently sucked it. From his passionate groan in response, she figured that hard suckling and maybe some nibbling would be in order.

He thought, 'God, where had she learned this? And why was she so damned determined to drive me crazy?' He withstood as much as he could and then decided that this must be something that she enjoyed too. Neal pulled her t-shirt off and stopped to appreciate her round, full breasts. They were larger than before. Rosy pink nipples that were larger and harder than he remembered stood proudly for his gaze.

'She had gone off and become a woman! And she had had sex with other men. Other men had kissed and sucked the nipples that he was suddenly very possessive of.' Neal pinned her arms above her head and used his other hand to caress her left breast.

'God damn.' Ellen had big, beautiful breasts with very large, sexier than life, nipples. Neal arranged himself on top of her and used both hands to grasp a breast and to feel its every texture. Neal then ran a fingernail across her nipple. When Ellen shuddered, Neal knew 'she had changed a lot. If possible, she was even more desirable and more passionate than before. And damn it, he was going to share and kindle that passion. It would be his lips on her nipple, his teeth scraping the top of it and his tummy that would eventually be filled with her milk.'

With a practiced technique, Neal sealed his lips over Ellen's aureola and latched onto her succulent nipple. The more he suckled, the more her nipple seemed to grow and become more sensitive. Ellen was becoming so aroused. She was a lot more vocal in her pleasure than he remembered.

She was transfixed by the ecstasy he was inducing with his lips. She was panting and undulating underneath him. How many times had she imagined seeing Neal at her nipple, pulling life and love from that very sensitive, erotic point. God, he might as well be going down on her. Every suck and lick felt as though Neal was arousing her clit. It didn't take long for her to come. She grasped him and clung to him as she keened out her pleasure.

The primal sound of it was intoxicating to Neal. 'She was a wild minx! She had left as a passionate teen and returned as this hedonistic goddess.' Neal knew that nothing was going to stop him from taking what was his.

Neal tirelessly suckled at Ellen's breast. And Ellen's passionate reactions did not fade over the next half hour. Neal looked at the hard, red nipples he had been suckling on and predicted he could do that all night. But Ellen had other ideas. After an hour of breast and nipple play, she wanted him to fill her, to make love to her and to fuck her. She undulated underneath him. Her hips bucked trying to make contact with his cock.

They had never gone all the way. They did not know each other that way. And he angrily thought, 'Instead, other people who were far less important had been the first to know her sexually. Well, the hell with that' he thought. Neal spread her legs wide and rubbed his cock's head over her clit and slit. While she moaned and cried over the pleasure of it, he plunged his stiff cock into her.

'This warm, wet haven was his. No other man would touch it ever again. These cries of ecstasy were his. He would hear them until his dying day. These plump rose lips that he loved to kiss were his...Her mischievous tongue that darted in and out of his mouth was his. No one else would ever feel it again.'

He engaged her tongue with his and dueled and parried with it. 'This womb that he was battering against was his. He would impregnate it with their children.' He was losing his mind. 'Ellen Hughes was back and she was his. Was he dreaming?' God knows he had dreamed that dream almost every night for the past six years.

Neal thrust into Ellen at a slow, steady pace. Then, Neal began to vary the intensity and tempo. His expertise surprised Ellen. In all their clumsy fooling around in back seats, she had never known him to be so demanding and commanding in love play. He was like a parched desert traveler who had found the only oasis within miles. Ellen clung to him as he hammered into her and created a climax like neither had ever felt before.

Although Neal and she had just come, neither could get enough kisses or enough touching. They were like crazed addicts that had finally found their fix. Neal couldn't hold and touch her breasts enough. And Ellen kept touching and caressing his cock.

She scooched down on the bed to give his cock some special attention. She started by licking his shaft from bottom to top. She tasted him and herself. It was a union of tastes that was intoxicating. She sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. She tongued it's opening and marveled at the feeling that the ridge of the head made when she sucked it in and out of her mouth. She loved the look, the feel and the taste of him. She proceeded to suck the entire cock into her mouth and partially down her throat. His beautiful cock filled her mouth. The velvet softness of his cock's skin contrasted with the rock hard erection beneath it. With hands and mouth, Ellen brought Neal to a stunning orgasm. This time he came in her mouth and she swallowed his seed. It was warm and creamy. She loved tasting his essence.

That second climax drained Neal of all his energy. They curled up in each others arms and fell asleep. In the middle of the night, Ellen felt a warm, wet feeling on her nipple. Oh wow. This is heavenly, she thought. He started out gentle and seductive but built up to the desperate feeding of a man who was starving. She could tell by the way he suckled her, that he would one day suckle breast milk from her. And she was thrilled with that idea. In fact, she wished she was lactating now so she could feel the milk be pulled from her breast by him.

She could sooth and comfort him through her breasts. She could also set him afire with her body and her passion. After a half hour of suckling, Ellen straddled Neal and proceeded to ride him with her breasts hanging above his lips. Neal was besotted with this new Ellen. He was fucking her from beneath and suckling the big, hard nipples on her luscious breasts.

Neal thought, 'This Ellen is insatiable. She is capable of having orgasm after orgasm. She is incredible.' He already knew her heart, now he had met and played with her libido. 'No matter what, they would not be separated again. He didn't care if he had to tie her to his bed.' That thought made him even harder for her.

As he made love to her, she had never felt more like a woman. She was totally exposed and vulnerable. She felt as though he was breeding her and it sparked a primal feeling inside of her. She cried out with delight and wrapped her legs around him.

"Neal, you're so deep inside me. I feel so full. This feels so right."

"It is right," he replied.

This time when he came, Ellen clenched his cock with the walls of her vagina. She drained him of all his seed and his energy. They held each other in their exhaustion of satisfaction and feel asleep that way.

Neal woke at his usual 5:30, but didn't stir. He didn't want to wake Ellen. She had had such a long day and night. She needed her rest. He replayed scenes of their lovemaking from last night. He had never had such an exciting and passionate woman before. She was perfect. Gentle one moment, demanding and wild the next.

He hoped that last night was some sort of indication that Ellen still had feelings for him. He would never walk away from her again. He just needed to convince her that she wanted him too. As he lay there thinking, she turned over and placed his hand on her breast.

'God, how could he be hard again? Unbelievable.' She let him know what she wanted when she threw her leg over his hip and rubbed her clit on his cock. He wasn't even aware of guiding his cock into her. It was like a homing device that would always find home again.