Coming Home

Story Info
Lawrence comes home after a long week to a surprise!
4.4k words
4.53
10.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved are in their mid thirties, and as such they are well over 18.

A/N: This is certainly to be more of an indulgent somewhat-quick wank-story than Beastly Roommates, but it will still involve love and tenderness between characters who actually care about each other, like the rest of my works. It might end up being canon with Beastly Roommates, but I'm not sure yet. If it is, It takes place after that series. Speaking of which, I've got material in my head for one more chapter for that, and I'll get to it eventually. This was a little palette cleanser.

That said, there is going to be polyamory, a fair bit of male-on-male action, and sexual activities between human and non-human characters, so if either of those aren't your thing, maybe you should pass on this one.

Last thing: I know that there will be some grammar mistakes here and there. I try to make sure to get all of them in editing, but since this is just a hobby and I'm doing it for free, I don't have the time necessary to make sure it's flawless. A apologize, but it is what it is.

____________________

Pulling into his driveway, Lawrence breathed the sigh of a man glad to be home after getting home late on Friday. He was looking forward to a relaxing weekend more than he could stand!

He entered the house and as he trudged up the stair to the second floor he heard a funny sound coming from the bedroom. Having his suspicions he quickened his step. When he opened the door, they were confirmed!

A huge chestnut-colored minotaur was reclining on Lawrence's bed with his back against the headboard. It was hard to tell from the way he was sitting, but he appeared to be about nine feet tall. His horns were broken off, but from the way the remaining stumps were worn smooth, it must have happened a number of years before. One of the oddest things about his presence, though, was that he was fully nude! Upon further inspection, some of his body was obscured by the comparably slender form of a female lupine. Her gorgeous snowy white fur was on full display as she was just as naked as the minotaur! She was sitting on the his lap with his enormous member buried deep within her, stretching her feminine opening further than looked comfortable. Her moans and sighs, however, as well as the drunk-with-pleasure look on her face revealed that she was very much enjoying herself.

Lawrence stood transfixed as the brute slowly rocked his hips, sliding his tool into his partner with a tenderness that belied his bestial appearance. Lawrence could feel his pants getting tighter as he watch the minotaurs hands gently roamed all over through the luxurious fur of the lupine's thighs, hips, sides, belly and somewhat small but perky breasts. After a few moments watching, Lawrence approached the odd pair.

"Hi, sweetie," he said, addressing the lupine.

"Hi," she replied through a dopey grin. Lawrence cupped her face in his hand and leaning forward he kissed his wife, Cheryl, deeply. He turned head to the side to get as much contact between their mismatched lips as possible. Their lips parted and her wide, flat tongue lapped at his and he likewise explored her snouted mouth, being careful around her sharp teeth. Her nose felt cool against his skin whenever it made contact with his cheek. Cheryl's gentle moans reminded him of her position, and Lawrence pulled away from the kiss and put his hand on her soft furry belly. He grinned as he felt the bulge of the Minotaurs girth moving inside her. Lawrence looked up into its bovine face and grinned wider.

"Hey, babe," he said.

"Hey, honey," replied the minotaur before reaching out with a monstrous hand and stroked Lawrence's cheek with his thumb. Lawrence leaned in and kissed his husband, Xander, just as deeply as he's kissed his wife moments before. Lawrence's face, like always, felt tiny compared to his husband's enormous muzzle, but that was one of the things that made it so exciting! Lawrence let out a low, throaty moan as his mouth was filled with the minotaur's meaty tongue.

After a few blissful seconds Lawrence pulled away and looked back to his wife.

"You look like you're having a good time," he said with a grin. Cheryl nodded with a moan.

"You should join us," offered Xander.

"I'd love to, but I really need to get cleaned up from work," he said reluctantly.

"That's fine," replied the minotaur. "We'll take it slow until you get back."

"We just got started anyw-HEY," added Cheryl, a moan punctuating her speach as Xander's tender stroke hit must have hit a sensitive spot. Lawrence grinned again.

"I'll be quick!" He asserted. He kissed Cheryl again for just long enough to flick his tongue across her lips and cupped one of her rather small, but perky breasts for a moment before letting his gaze trail down to where his husband and wife were joined. Upon seeing them again, he felt a little envious of the way she was stretched around their husband. Despite that, he walked away with a smile on his face, promising himself that before the night was over, he would make sure to have taken a load from his husband's inside of him too!

As he quickly showered, Lawrence marveled at how lucky he was to be happily married to the loves of his life.

While interspecies marriage was on the rise, it was still far from accepted in many places. Polygamy, or in their case polyandry, while even more recently legalized, was also still looked down upon in most places. To be in an interspecies marriage triad, especially one with two males, was to invite scrutiny on all sides. Not only that, but the path toward the balance that the three of them had was fraught with hardship, jealousy, and a lot of fighting amongst themselves!

However, the three of them eventually agreed that the love they shared was more important that anything, and through a lot of hard work and self-reflection, and compromise they managed to build something beautiful together!

As Lawrence finished his shower he put the past out of his mind for the moment in order to focus on the present. He also didn't bother putting any clothes on after drying off and heading out!

When he got back to the bedroom, his spouses had switched positions slightly. Cheryl was still on top, but she was now facing toward Xander, who was was fully reclined. The two of them were gazing into each other's eyes as their hips slowly rocked tantrically against one another. The love and desire that was evident in their faces would have once cause Lawrence to become jealous, but those days were long gone. In its place was happiness that their closeness, and he was looking forward to being included in their love making. After all, the slow pace of their movements was because they were waiting for him to join before they really got started.

It was Xander who saw Lawrence first and grinned. Cheryl turned her head and her smile got even wider when she saw the raging stiffy that her human husband was sporting! Lawrence walked over to his wife and gave one of her boobs a squeeze. She moaned, though it was unclear whether it was from his hand or the minotaur dick inside of her. Their faces closed the distance, and their mouths met with lips parted. Their hands roamed freely about each other's bodies while their tongue danced a familiar dance with each other, and Lawrence could feel the sensual rhythm of his wife's love making to her other husband.

After a few seconds a pair of massive fingers pinched Lawrence's butt and he yelped, pulling out of the kiss. He gave a mock glare to his husband.

"Don't forget that I'm here too," he said with a rumbling chuckle. The minotaur was staring at the human's erection and licking his lips hungrily.

"Of course not!" Laughed Lawrence. He moved over to the head of the bed, and Xander greedily slurped all seven inches into his mouth! Lawrence groaned as his husband's tongue massaged the underside of his shaft.

"I love watching you two..." moaned Cheryl. Now focused on the fleshy pole in his mouth, Xander's hips had stopped their rocking. However, Cheryl's movements had become a little more animated. Instead of just grinding her hips, she'd taken to raising herself up a few inches before letting gravity take over and pull her back down to her husband, landing with a soft plop. A slight bulge in her belly appearing every time she came down. Lawrence watched mesmerized at the spectacle while enjoying his husbands well-practiced oral ministrations. He reached out to stroke his wife's face but she surprised him by slurping his index and middle fingers into her mouth. Her tongue swirled between and around the digits, feeling almost as incredible as the mouth on his manhood, leaving Lawrence gasping for air amidst the mind-destroying pleasure.

A couple minutes later Xander pulled his mouth off the human's hardness and licked his lips in satisfaction as Cheryl gave Lawrence's fingers one final lick. The human felt a sort of disappointment at his lovers' stopping, but his husband and wife shared knowing glances. His dissapointment didn't last long though as Cheryl rose a few more inches off of Xander and winked, lightly patting her furry butt a couple times. Lawrence's face lit up and he climbed onto the bed, making his way behind her.

Swinging one leg over Xander's huge furry thighs, Lawrence straddled the minotaur's lap, right behind his wife. She adjusted herself to a squatting position and pulled entirely off of Xander's enormous length before leaning over. She raised her bushy tail, presenting not only her well-loved womanhood but also her cute little pucker! Before taking her up on the presented offer, Lawrence fixated on his husband's massive fleshy member for a moment. They'd measured it for fun once, and it turned out to be thirteen inches long, and an inch and a half across at the flared tip! The flared band around the middle was slightly less than that at an inch and a quarter. No matter how you looked at it, it was a very impressive piece of equipment. Lawrence took the the base of the tremendous girth in his hand and smiled when he felt the low rumble of Xander's groan at the touch. He pumped the huge member in his hand a couple times and looked forward to playing with it further later. At the moment, though, he had a different invitation to accept!

Needing to get himself all slick before the main event, Lawrence immediately plunged all the way into his wife womanly crevasse. Despite being quite stretched out from Xander's enormous packages, Cheryl's warm wetness felt amazing and he moaned before pulling back, just to plunder her silky depths a few more times. After a few seconds he pulled out his now-lubricated manhood and turned his attention to the intended destination.

Before taking the other plunge, Lawrence took a moment to admire the scene before him. He locked eyes with his massive, gorgeous husband, waiting patiently with a smile in his eyes. He was clearly in no hurry. Lawrence's gaze drifted to the back of his beautiful wife and his already huge smile widened. He ran his fingers through the fur up her sides and she sighed contentedly. However, she was not as patient as Xander and her contentment was short-lived. She wiggled her butt, indicating that Lawrence needed to hurry up!

Lawrence locked eyes with Xander and they shared a silent chuckle. He then shuffled forward and placed his tip right on his wife's tight rosebud and she gasped.

A moment later he began to push slowly, but firmly. Cheryl let out a little whimper as she was opened up, but neither one of them were new to this, and both her and Lawrence knew it was better for him to get inside relatively quickly.

Almost all at once, Cheryl's resistance gave way with a yelp and half of Lawrence's rod was buried inside.

"You alright?" Asked Lawrence.

"Yeah, just give me a second," replied Cheryl through bated breath. She took a couple deep breaths, then pushed up against her human husband, seating the rest of him inside her bowels.

"Oooh... that's lovely," she purred, having gotten used to the intruding member. Lawrence rocked his hips back and forth a few times, pulling about halfway out each time. Both him and Cheryl moaned in mutual pleasure, enjoying having a moment for just the two of them before continuing.

The two of them glanced down at Xander, who had been patiently waiting while his spouses situated themselves!

"You two good?" A smile was evident in his eyes.

"Better than good," breathed Lawrence, gasping as Cheryl's ring gave his member a squeeze.

"Alright, you ready then?" Asked Xander, more to his wife than his husband.

"Mmhmm," she responded with a deep breath.

"Alright." Xander's weighty slab of meat slapped Cheryl's womanhood with an audible t hud, and Lawrence could feel her start trembling in anticipation as the flared head pressed up against her feminine opening. It had taken several weeks for her to get accustomed to taking the minotaur's huge penis inside of her when they first started making love, and learning to enjoy anal love from Lawrence took quite some time as well, but taking in both her husbands at once was another level entirely! Even though it had become a fairly regularly enjoyed activity for the three of them, it was always rough getting started.

Cheryl groaned as Xander started pushing, and after a second or two she cried out, and Lawrence could feel that he was no longer alone inside his wife.

Her legs have out and immediately Lawrence reached out and held her from behind as Xander took hold of her hips, supporting her weight with his strong hands.

"It's alright, we've got you," whispered Lawrence. Xander said nothing and kept supporting Cheryl's weight for as long as she needed. He'd learned early on in their relationship just how easy he could hurt either of his spouses if he wasn't careful, and it was a lesson he never forgot. The two of them held onto their wife for several seconds until she found her feet again.

"Thank you, I'm alright," she said with a deep breath. Both Lawrence and Xander relaxed their grip and Cheryl started slowly taking the entirety of the minotaur's fleshy tower back inside of her.

Lawrence moaned aloud when the flared head of minotaur dick massaged the underside of his through the membrane of their wife, and again when the center ring went past. A minute later both Lawrence and Cheryl had settled on top of their furry husband. It was a familiar tableau that they all loved and adored, even if it required a lot of patience to get going. Cheryl got to take both of her loves inside her at once, while Lawrence and Xander got to feel every throb and twitch from each other while also enjoying their wife. It truly was the best of all worlds! Lawrence let his hands wander up his wife's sides, belly, breasts, and anything else he could reach. Xander did the same, occasionally stroking Lawrence's thigh. Once in a while their hands would brush against one another, causing them to lock eyes for a moment with a light thrill of excitement. Cheryl simply enjoyed the affection of her husbands while they waited for her to make the first move to indicate that she was ready to begin.

Before long Cheryl started rocking her hips, cooing in delight as the movement started massaging her insides. Xander and Lawrence also let out groans of pleasure as well, savoring the wet friction on their members. After a few minutes of increasingly less subtle grinding, Lawrence decided it was time to really start going at it. He pulled about halfway out, and immediately slid back home! Both Xander and Cheryl moaned, and he worked up into a steady rhythm.

"Mmm, that is goooood!" Rumbled Xander as Lawrence's thrusting rod massaged the underside of his shaft.

"Hehe, you like that big boy?" Lawrence teased, leering down playfully from over his wife's shoulder.

"Yeah, it's amazing," replied the minotaur. He further responded with small thrusts of his own.

Together the two males established a practiced rhythm that elevated their wife's moans to a continuous wail from the stimulation in both ends. Lawrence would reenter as Xander withdrew, and Xander would enter on Lawrence's withdrawal in turn. Not only was it easier on Cheryl than being rapidly being completely filled and emptied with every thrust, but it also allowed them to feel every bump and contour of each other as well through the thin membrane separating them.

Several minutes of the lovers' blissful three-way dance passed by. Cheryl's howling had been occasionally stifled by Lawrence guiding her face toward his and shoving his tongue in her mouth, which she greedily slurped down. Xander kept hold of her hips, now lifting her halfway off his enormous stick with every slap of their thighs.

Suddenly, Cheryl's keening wails became a piercing shriek as she clamped down on the thrusting organs inside of her! Her legs trembled as the throes of orgasm wracked her body! Moments later Xander gave out a loud cry of his own, and reaching out pulled both spouses down tight to him. Lawrence could feel the minotaur's heavy balls heaving against his own.

After several loud, incredible moments later, the noise in the room faded and Cheryl slumped forward. Lawrence could feel Xander's impressive tool deflate, and moments later he helped Cheryl over to lie down next to him. Exhausted, she cuddled up to Xander, resting her head on his chest. The minotaur waved for Lawrence to join them with a happy and satisfied grin. He shuffled over to spoon behind Cheryl and Xander reach over and held both of them close

While the whole experience was mind-blowingly incredible, and the snuggling was a nice cooldown, Lawrence had started later than his spouses, so he hadn't been particularly close to cumming during their tryst. He generally didn't mind too much as it had been a good time, and that occasionally just happened when you joined halfway through. Worst came to worse, there was time left in the evening for either a round-two quickie or a quick wank. He certainly had enough material to think about!

However, after Cheryl started to come to her senses, she noticed something poking her lower back.

"Honey, what's that?" She asked, reaching behind her. Before Lawrence could answer, Cheryl grabbed onto his still rock-hard erection. "Oh..." she murmured, letting go to feel between the cleft of her butt-cheeks.

"Wait, did you not cum?" She asked when she didn't feel anywhere near as much fluid coming from her pucker as there should have been.

"No, but it's fine," he said assuringly.

"No it's not!" Interrupted Xander with a slightly displeased look on his face. A second layer it morphed into a grin and a slight twinkle came in his eye. "Come 'ere, you!" He exclaimed, and Lawrence yelped as he was pulled over their wife and back onto his husband. However, instead of Lawrence straddling Xander, the minotaur lifted his knees with legs spread wide open!

Realizing what was being offered, Lawrence grinned widely up at his husband, who responded with an encouraging wink. Cheryl remained cuddled up to Xander, but watched her human husband with an anticipatory smile of her own.

Wasting no time, and still slick from Cheryl, Lawrence lined himself up with the his husband's large nether-hole and immediately slid right in, hilting himself within the giant Minotaur's warmth!

"Mmm, that's nice," cooed Xander, further encouraging Lawrence to keep going.

Before doing so, he took a moment to compare the bull's love-canal and his wife's. Both of them were warm and wonderful, but Cheryl was significantly tighter and therefore provided more friction. However, it was much more sensitive than Xander's, and while he could get a pretty decent pace going, he could never fully cut loose. Xander was much less delicate and Lawrence knew he could give the bull minotaur a good pounding and they would both enjoy every second!

12