Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having had his moment, he did just that. Seconds later the room was filled with the slap slap slap of their thighs slamming together as Lawrence went to town! A minute later, Xander's heavy penis started to rise from the small puddle of semen it was resting in. Taking the bull's member in his hand, Lawrence leaned down enough to where he was just able to suckle on the still leaking tip.

It was still covered in Cheryl's nectar, and Lawrence slowed the pace of his hips just enough to savor the heady cocktail of his lovers' juices!

Out of the corner of his eye, Lawrence noticed movement. Without pulling his mouth off of his husband's penis, glanced back up he saw that Cheryl seemed to have recovered as she had her legs spread wide open and was pumping two fingers inside her lovely, furry snatch. Their eyes locked and a sly grin took over the Lupine's face.

She pulled her fingers out, and as she did so, some of Xander's load seeped out with them. After scooping up the gooey mess, Cheryl brought her fingers to her mouth and started sensually licking them clean! Lawrence's groaned at the erotic display his wife was putting on and drove home into Xander with a groan before grinding his hips into the furry mass that was his husband's butt!

Cheryl sprouted a look of smug satisfaction, but wasn't done teasing. Collecting another large glob of Xander's cum from between her legs, she licked it off as before, but then turned to the minotaur and mashed her lupine lips to his! Xander's eyes went wide for a moment when he realized Cheryl was feeding him his own cum through the kiss, but he immediately shoved his tongue inside of his wife's mouth, eager for more!

Between the tight sheath of his husband's ass, the minotaur dick on his lips, the taste of his spouses on his tongue, and the show they were putting on, it got too hot for Lawrence to handle and he lost it!

Throwing his head back he let out a howl as a titanic orgasm spawned through his body! With all the buildup, he pumped several shots into Xander's hungry tunnel as his mind went blank with the overwhelming waves of pleasure.

He was starting to come back to his senses when his lips were met with a soft, moist pressure. He absently pushed back on instinct, and a moment later he realized that he was tenderly making out with Cheryl. He smiled and started kissing back. He parted her lips with his tongue, and while he was a little disappointed that all of Xander's gooey treat was gone, the flavor still lingered and the kiss itself combined perfectly with the rising afterglow.

There was a shifting under them and Cheryl pulled away. Lawrence pulled his spent member out of Xander before the minotaur guided/slid his husband up his body until their faces were even with each other. Lawrence took the long bovine face in his hands and the two kissed tenderly, the tips of their tongues barely probing the others mouths. Cheryl shuffled to be nearer to her husbands and Lawrence glanced her way. She held two fingers out in front of her and Lawrence was excited when he saw they were coated with a glob of Xander's goop, presumably fresh from inside of her.

"You looked like you wanted some of this," teased Cheryl. Lawrence opened his mouth with a grin and she smeared the tangy dessert on his tongue before he slurped her fingers clean, savoring the taste and texture. The two kissed again briefly before Cheryl snuggled into Xander's side like she before, and after sharing another soft kiss with Xander Lawrence tucked his head into the crook of his neck, completing the cuddle puddle.

"That better?" Asked Xander, absently drawing circles on his husband's back with his fingertips.

"Much better. I just wasn't sure you'd be up for that."

"You should know by now that I'm always up for a good pounding!" The minotaur said with a low rumble of laughter.

"Yeah, that's true," replied Lawrence with a chuckle. Sometimes he just needed to be reminded that ever since the first time he reluctantly allowed Lawrence to make love to him, he couldn't seem to get enough of the man's dick!

"Well unfortunately, I'm all worked up again," chimed in Cheryl. Before anyone could say anything though, her stomach let out a loud grumble, making both Xander and Lawrence laugh!

"Let's get dinner first, and then maybe we'll see about round two?" Suggested Xander.

"Yeah, that's probably for the best," said Cheryl. She looked at the Minotaur's semi-hard member wistfully. "I don't think I'll be able to take that again tonight though. I'm too sore..."

"That's ok," said Lawrence, remembering his earlier promise to himself. He held out his hand toward his wife palm first. "Tag in!" He exclaimed. Cheryl clapped hands with him with a giggle. Lawrence raised his head to look up at his husband and patted his butt. "All yours big boy!" Xander's face lit up like the sun.

"Then I suggest we get right to dinner!" He exclaimed excitedly!

A:N I hope you enjoyed the story and that maybe it gave you the push over the edge you needed during your special alone time (or maybe time together with someone or someones special, I dunno!).

Let me know in the comments if you liked it, and whether you'd want to read about round 2!

I especially want to hear from those of you who give it 4 stars or less. What is it that you didn't care for, and what could I have changed to have gotten that last star from you! I'm always looking to improve, so I really want to hear your thoughts!

12