All Comments on 'Coming Home'

by submissiveguy82907

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm Sorry For You.

But whatever floats you'r little boat.

roadbirdroadbirdalmost 14 years ago
what

no gun in the house

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Forget it!

Sorry story--sorry author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
slam bam thank you mam

What kind of story line? Every day for five years this has been going on. You should do a little more work in developing your story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MY EXPERIENCE

The story wasn't as bad as the reviews indicated. I also have a wife that fucks while I'm at work. The main difference is that I am the one that got her into this and I love the thought of coming home to a cum filled pussy and if I get there early enough a very nice cock to suck or have ramed up my ass. The deal is that if we're both there he must fuck both of us. Because of my work schedule there are times where I get home too late. Other times i'm early and get to suck him off, watch him fuck my wife and then get fucked myself. He has a great cock, about 10 inches and can cum a number of times without much rest between. Being bi (primarily queer) I get the benefit of watching and cleaning up the cum from my wife and then get the cum shot in me. We've had this arrangement with him for about three years and it's work extremely well.

BigTimmyBigTimmyabout 12 years ago
hot

hot story man. Hope you tell us more about that young horsehung kid and your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nasty

Sounds like your wife is a nasty COCK Whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was ugly

Why not get a gun or a baseball bat and invite him to leave? And then divorce the slut. Awful story. This guy didn't do anything because he couldn't stand up due to lack of a spine.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
and annony can't or won't stand up and be a human and leave his her it, IT's

name. a 5 for the story good story

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
too unrealistic to believe

as big as his arm?

so big it knocked him down?

they've been doing it for some time now and he doesn't notice a difference?

and he sits there and watches?

No, he did not make out well for himself!

Rw43Rw43about 7 years ago
If this is Home, it's time to run away.

You're the only one with a job? Make a change. Don't just write a story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Every day... for the past 5 years...

Two questions:

• Does all dudes who happened to have huge cocks have no work to go to during the afternoon?

• And, if he's that big, and has been fucking her for 5 years straight... how the fuck does Tyson feels ANYTHING when he entered her snatch? Does a big, gaping, frictionless hole what does it for him? Or is his wife a shapeshifter that can control the size of her cooch at will?

Too dumb to even been taken as a erotic fancy. Avoid.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 5 years ago
Wow that was digusting

I got a new ending for you.

"I walked in saw a guy with my wife. I said , "THAT is it , enough is enough!" I pulled out my 357 magnum and asked him, " Do you feel LUCKY? Huh? Well do ya punk?"

-- BANG! BANG!-- "yeah have a nice day both of you!" I looked at the corpses that had just been alive. "Consider this a divorce." I left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a fetish story.

However I can't relate to this kind of fetish.

This story has got 110.2 views as of Apr 11 23.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous