Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ijay
ijay
52 Followers

"I want you to be the one." She said.

I am speechless. I don't know what to do or say. All these years, I have been angry at her for what she did, not knowing she's been reserving her virginity to me. I admire her courage and resolve because I know it must have been hard. Now, I came to understand what she meant when she told me that she was hurt too. And it just became so clear to me how much I meant to her.

I stare deeply into her eyes and as her eyes flood over, I see in them, how scared she is. I understand immediately how much she loves me and how much she is willing to sacrifice for us to be happy. I dawned on me just how much she is willing to bet on us and that knowledge push me over the gap between us and into her waiting arms. We cried in each other's arms for a while, then, she takes my face into her hands and gave me a deep kiss. I could taste her tears in her kiss as I know she must taste mine. I leaned up a little and cradled her right breast in my palm and begun to mold it. Very soon, she starts moaning and bucking her hips against mine again. I push my hand between us again and begin to flick her clit with my fingers as we continued kissing. I could feel her hand resting at the back of my neck with just a little pressure while the other one ran lightly all over my back. I shifted my mouth from hers to her boobs and claim one huge nipple into my mouth.

"Oh yes... suck me hard... yes..."

I could feel her start shaking and her wetness has greatly increased; she is now oozing cum out of her pussy. I know she is about to cum. With an impish grin on my face, I withdrew my hand from her pussy.

"Please, don't stop. Please..." she looked at me confusedly with eyes filled with passion. I pull my hand up and pushed my fingers into my mouth. She watched me intently as I sucked her off my fingers.

"I just want to taste you before you cum." I said smiling down at her. I know she really did need to come because she's been worked up without release since the beginning of this.

"You taste real wonderful."

"Really?" she replied and I nodded my head at her.

"It's good to have you back in my bed."

"This is not your bed." She replied.

"Oh... you are being a smart ass? I said as I start tickling her sides. She coils up in a ball as she laughs and tries to fight me off. Her eyes were closed and I used that opportunity to slide down in between her legs. I pulled down her panties and immediately, I thrust my tongue into her pussy and her eyes flew open immediately in alarm. She sits up and looks at me from between her legs. Our eyes met and held as I continue licking and sucking the juice from her pussy. She reached down and touches my hair affectionately as I continued flicking my tongue over her clit. I use both my thumbs to spread her pussy wide open for my tongue. I captured her clit in-between my lips and run my tongue over and across it, trying to determine its over-all size. It is quite prominent, I concluded. I suck her big clit into my mouth and give her two quick tugs and she came explosively on my tongue. I help her ride out the wave and then suck her dry.

When she opened her eyes, I am already smiling down at her as I lick my lips trying to get all her juice on my face. She reached up and pulls me down to her and we start kissing lazily. I know she must have tasted herself on me and I know she liked it because she proceeded to lick my face. As the kiss starts to hit up again, her phone rings. I groan as I sit up from her. She grabs the phone and look at the screen, then, she switched it off and placed it back on her bedside table. My heart sank. From the look on her face, I know it could only be one person.

"Who was that?"

"It's Jerry, my fian..." she stopped in mid-sentence.

I nod at her as I got up from the bed. Quietly I start dressing. She sits up from the bed and watches me, obviously at a loss of what to say. I have totally forgotten that she is set to wed soon. I have let my guard down again. I know I can't really blame her for this but, I feel so rage towards Jerry—whoever he may be and I wish he is here so I could punch him in the face. As I finished dressing, I silently started for the door but, she grabbed my hand and pulls me back to her.

"I. J. listen, I'm... it's not what you think." She said. I removed her hand from mine and cradled her face in my palms. Then I squat so I could be the same height with her sitting on the bed.

"Eliz, please don't apologize. It's not your fault. I really understand. Really..." I said as I bend to give her a wet kiss. "I'll see you." I added as I walk out of the room.

When I got home, my grandma has locked the door and I don't have a key. I stand there knocking until she came to open the door.

"I thought you are not coming back today." She said as she pulled the door open. I shake my head at her because I feel that if I open my mouth, the tears will start. As I close the door and hand the key to her, I start giving her a goodnight hug and the next thing I know, I am sobbing uncontrollably in her arms. She held me patiently and strokes my back in comfort. Finally, she led me to a chair and we sat down. She waited patiently until my tears have subsided.

"Is it your father?" my grandma asks and silently I shook my head, no.

"What is it then?" she persisted.

I don't know what to tell her. I don't know if she will panic if she knows I am tangling with Elizabeth again. I know she wasn't in support of our relationship before and I don't know how she will feel now. But I know my grandma and know she'll not relent until I tell her what is bugging me. I contemplate on what to tell her, the tears started all over again.

''It's okay. You can tell me anything."

"She's getting married!" I sobbed at her. I know she is not in doubt of whom I am referring to. I am a little surprised that this is all that escaped my mouth, but somehow, I didn't care. I am really hurting and I need comfort. And the only time my grandma could really offer that is if she knows what is bothering me.

"She is getting married, grandma. I have lost. There's nothing I can do anymore. I shouldn't have left her. Grandma, I've lost." I sobbed at her.

"We are not losers but, don't you think it's better if you allow her to get married." My grandma said. Somehow I am not surprised she is sounding this way, I just wish that Lillian has not gone back to her husband. She is the only one that will understand and probably know what I should do. I make a mental note to call her when I enter my room.

"If she gets married, then she'll have protection. It's good for her and it'll be for you too if you can do it." My grandma continued.

"I can protect her..." I sobbed

"With what? You are not a man. I wonder why you'll go and start feeling all this for a woman. It makes it so hard and complicated, and this is the result now." She finished pointing at my tears.

"Grandma, I know all that."

"Then why are you crying if you know? I wonder what you think you can do with her if you actually have her. You always think like a white person even before you went to stay with them. And now you've lived with them for a whole nine years, you've gone from bad to worse.''

"Grandma, please..." I begged

"Does she do this thing you are doing now?" she asked indicating my tears again and silently I nodded my head, yes. "Then, it's up to you to fight for her and convince her." She said.

"Grandma..." I began. I couldn't believe my ears. She smiled at me as she nods her head.

"If you tell anyone I told you this, I'll break your hand. Understand?" she said in a menacing voice.

"I love you grandma." I said smiling through my tears at her as I hugged her tight.

"Now, go away and let me sleep so I can get up in time tomorrow." She said as she made a gesture of shooing me away. I hugged her again before waltzing into my room.

When I wake the next morning, my eyes are red and swollen. I drag myself out of the bed into the bathroom. I took my bath and dressed up and by the time I finished the food my grandma left, I am almost chipper. I entered into town to post a package to Lillian; I had forgotten to give her the package before she left. Then I did some shopping. I didn't want to return home yet because I don't want to risk facing Eliz, not just yet. I still need some time to think. I think my grandma really did raise some good points that I hadn't actually thought about.

By 2:00pm, I have no reason to be in town anymore, so I left for home. On the way, I diverted to Cynthia's house but I met nobody at home. I contemplated going back home, but finally decides to visit my grandpa. At the cemetery, I spread my shawl beside the grave and lay down beside him. Immediately, I start thinking about Elizabeth and why I want her. I know my need is definitely not selfish because I really love her. I know I can do without her; I have been without her for a whole nine years and I've survived. But it's been hard and I know it will be harder now that I've made love to her. And why wouldn't I be with her? When two people love each other this much, isn't the next natural thing for them to do is be together? The problem is that I don't know if she loves the man too. If she wants to be with him, I think I can sacrifice my happiness for hers, because that's what love is.

"Grandpa, love is really hard and confusing." I said aloud.

I must have dozed because the next time I opened my eyes, it's already getting dark. With nothing close to a solution to my problem, I gathered my things and started for home.

I slept through the next morning and finally got up just before noon. I noticed that my grandma is nowhere around the house, maybe she's already left with her sister, which is fine by me. I take my bath and go to find food. I didn't see any food in the kitchen but I saw a plate of food and a jug of freshly squeezed orange juice. I ate the food and carried the jug to my room. I set it down beside my bed and settle down to write. I drink the juice as I write. I have always found it easy to write when I am troubled. Finally, I ran out of words and ideas in developing my plot. I decided I need a fresh air. I get up and put on my shoes and stepped out of my room.

Immediately I open the door, I came face to face with Eliz. Her hand is up probably in readiness to knock. We both gave a little shout.

"Jesus! I am sorry for doing that." She said holding her chest.

"No, it's okay." I said returning her smile. Somehow, I feel real happy that she is here. "How've you been?" I asked.

"I am okay. I thought you were avoiding me."

"No, I've just been busy." I replied and she nods. There is an awkward silence between us which lasted for just a few seconds.

"Do you want...?"

"I see you've..." we both started at once. Then we stopped at the same time and laughed.

"I am sorry. You go ahead first." I said

"No, you go first." She replied.

"Do you want to come in and sit?"

"I thought you are going out. I don't want to keep you." She responds.

"No, it's okay. I was just stepping out to get some fresh air, but come in." I step away from the door and she slid past me. I felt her big boobs slide against me as she passes. I close the door and as I turned around, I saw her back disappearing at the far corner leading to my room. Nervously, I followed her.

When I entered my room, I see her peering at the screen of my system; I had forgotten to turn it off before. I cleared my throat and she turned to face me.

"I see you are working on something." She stated and I nod at her.

"What's it about? She asked

"I don't know yet, the plot is still forming."

"I seeeeee." She dragged the last letter probably to tell me that she didn't believe me.

"Do you need something to drink?" I ask choosing to ignore her. She nods and I turn to pour her a glass of the orange juice on my bedside table. I don't want to risk leaving the room for fear of what she did the last time. As I am pouring the drink, I feel her move and her hands circled my waist just before I could move. I take a deep breath and placed the glass and pitcher back on the table. She buried her head on my left shoulder and inhaled deeply.

"Hi," she said kissing my ear and ran her tongue all over it before sucking on my lobe. I whimpered as I felt her hands grab my small boobs. My nipples shoot out immediately and I leaned back on her as she starts kneading them. I put my hands on top of hers on my breasts and we massaged them together. She turned me around to face her and immediately dipped her head and kissed me. We both got lost in the kiss. I raised my legs and circled it around her waist as she held me up in her arms. When the kiss finally broke, we were both panting for air. She turned around and gently placed me on the bed.

"You've forgotten I don't have legs to carry you."

"Oh." Is all I could say before her lips descend on mine again and we resumed kissing. I could feel the wetness spreading on my pussy as I know hers will be doing too. She got up from me and starts pulling off her shirt and pants and I joined her and pulled off mine too. Naked, she lay on top of me again and we continued from where we stopped. Very soon, I flipped her around and went directly to her boobs and captured a nipple into my mouth. But, I didn't waste time there, because I have a goal. Very soon, I am staring at her clean shaved pussy glistening with her wetness. I pushed out my tongue and start licking her lips until they automatically parted for me to reveal the pink interior of her pussy. Then I placed my tongue flat on her pussy.

"Yes... baby..." she moaned. She is really aroused judging from the amount of juice on her. I continued licking, sucking and flicking as if my life depended on it. As her moans increased, I inserted a finger into her tight pussy; she moaned but didn't pull away. I withdraw the finger and tried inserting two but was again met with resistance. I tried to really force it and break her hymen but she shifted a little in discomfort. I wanted her to be comfortable and endure as minimal pain as possible.

I got up from the bed and went to my box. I opened it and pulled out a dildo from it. It wasn't large but rather long and on the mall size but I know it'll do the job. As I turn, she saw what I am holding and her eyes widened in fear. I understand what she must be feeling, I am nervous myself.

"I wish I could do this with just my body without using this." I said softly as I approached her on the bed. She pulled me down to her and kissed me.

"It's okay. I trust you. I know you won't hurt me." She replied.

I slide down her body and run the dildo all over her pussy to make sure it is really coated in her juice.

"Oh... that feels nice." She moaned. I placed the dildo at her small opening;

"Ready?" I asks and she nodded.

"It's going to hurt for a while but you will start to like it and then, there might be blood and...

"Ijeoma," she called and I paused to look at her. "Just push it in." she said.

I swallowed hard and nodded. She knows I am nervous. Slowly, I pushed the dildo in and watched in trepidation as the head stretched her as it disappeared into her. She gasped loudly.

"I'm sorry." I said and was ready to pull it out but she grabbed my hand and forcefully pushed it inside her. It tore her hymen as the full length of the dildo disappeared in her pussy.

"Oh... God!" she screamed.

"Baby I'm so sorry. Just..." I started

"Will you just shut up?" she screamed at me as she gritted her teeth. I close my mouth and start caressing her thighs as I give her time to get used to the intruder in her. I could see the tickle of blood running down her crack and suddenly I feel this great urge to taste her blood. I don't know how Eliz will react but the urge is too great to ignore. I looked at her and her eyes were closed. I scooped the blood up in my finger and shoved it into my mouth. I closed my eyes as I savor the taste of her blood. When I opened my eyes again, I saw her eyes on mine and from the look on her face, I have no doubt that she saw me lick her blood. I looked away from her as I feel myself blush in shame. She reached out her hand and pulled my face to hers and gave me a deep kiss.

"I love you so much." She said softly breaking the kiss.

"I love you too." I replied.

"And I think I am ready."

I slid down her body and slowly started moving the dildo in and out of her. She grimaced every time I pushed in for the first few times, but very soon, all that changed as she starts pushing up from the bed. Her hip starts pumping faster and I increased the pace of my thrust to match hers.

"Oh yes... fuck me..." she moaned. I use my left thumb to flick and tweak her clit as I fucked her with the dildo.

"Oh yes... yes... faster..." she gasped. I could feel her shaking and I know she is near. I increased the pace of my thrust

"Yes... God I am cumming, I'm cum... oh... oh..." she screamed as she toppled over. She released a great deal of cum that got mixed with her blood.

When she calmed down, I withdrew the dildo from her and took it up her body where we both licked it off.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Tired." She replied smiling. I cradled her head in my arms as her breathing return to normal. Very soon, she fall asleep in my arms and I followed suit.

I woke to the feel of a soft warm tongue caressing my neck. I reached out and held her tight to me.

"Hey, how are feeling?"

"A little sore." She mumbled

"You will be fine." I said as I pull her up to my lips. We kissed tenderly and slowly.

"Stay with me." She whispered as we broke the kiss.

"I am with you."

"Quit being a smart ass. I mean it." She said shaking me gently as we both laughed.

"I mean, I want you to be with me."

"You know I can't." I replied shaking my head sadly.

"Why not?"

"I hate drama." I replied

"Drama? She queried looking a little confused.

"Jerry? Remember?" I ask sarcastically.

She released her hold on me and sat up on the bed with her back to me. Her head was bent over her chest which made her spinal column taut. I admired the muscles in her back. There is no extra flesh anywhere there. Her arms where a little open from her body and from there, I have the partial view of the swell of her breasts. I wanted to reach over and hug her but she started speaking before I could make move.

"There's no wedding." She whispered.

"What is that?" I asked not believing my ears.

"The wedding. I called it off."

"When did you do that" I still can't believe it. It's almost too good to be true. I can almost see our future together.

"Immediately I left the hospital. Jerry and I are just good friends and business partners but he wished he could be more. He never believed I could be gay. He said that I just can't tell from just kissing you that one time, that I have to go all the way to be sure. I love him, he makes me happy and I thought marrying him will make me forget. But I never felt what I feel whenever I am with you. But, after the accident, I finally came back to my senses. I realized I only want one person and I was determined to come find her immediately I could walk straight. But I had that fall and went back to the chair, that's why I told Lillian about the wedding when your grandpa died because I was desperate and couldn't wait any more. I hoped against all hopes that she will tell you and maybe you'll come even if it's to spit at me. And when I saw you at that church, I know that God has finally giving me a second chance."

"You couldn't forget me?" I ask jokingly

"Don't flatter yourself." She replied laughing. I love the way she laughs. I especially love the sound, like the rippling of the waves and the way her face wrinkles in delight. I love everything about her laugh.

"But he called you..." I started to ask but cut myself short as I am trying to really absorb what I am hearing.

ijay
ijay
52 Followers