All Comments on 'Coming Home Ch. 01'

by MajesticDeep2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Combines many perversions nicely

A real throbber! Very hot and nasty. Just the way to start the day. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not my cup of tea normally

Thought your story was pretty good. Must admit I'm not into gay stories but I thought your handling of this tale was done fairly well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't give up

some of us liked i! Keep up the tawdry tale, but keep mom involve - don't let it degrade into a gay story. Amazing what he will do for a piece of his mom's ass....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
oh god that was soo hot!!

it is interesting that even today, with a very public LGBTA community, people still think ''gayness'' is only about sex. Being gay is far more about the nature of the intimate relationships a person participates in; moreover, intimacy refers, not merely or perhaps even partially, to matters sexual but to matters emotional. Bisexuality, refers more to the ability to enjoy both the sexual and the intimate without necesarily prefering either. I have made the preceding statements because all that is keeping most males from wondrous (you'd have to see mine) orgasms is the acceptance that enjoying anal pleasure is not even close to being the same as being gay or bisexual. Further, freedom from such beliefs opens up new areas of pleasure to explore even as the exploration itself opens up new areas of psychological intimacy for any heterosexual couple. Trust is, in this regard, everything.

The story was very well written -if far too short- and much coup is to be counted by an author daring enough to explore one of the many forms of ''non gay'' male anal pleasure. I hope other readers notice how the incident with the hammer and the insufficience of the masturbatory effort without it foreshadows both the eventual act and demonstrates the degree of both the guilt and pleasure that a man experiences in admitting to himself that yes, his ass needs attention every once in a while. further, the construct is perfect in another sense: there is no emotional exchange between the men even as there is considerable existensial angst; John is denying the gay (as opposed to homosexual) nature of the act for his benefit as much as for paul's. I hope the story continues and I hope more men might, in exploring this far reach of their sexuality, come to accept that human sexuality is about much more than who shares your bed. Now, if you will excuse me, I really want my vibrating butt plug :)

ps. For those who see a religious or moral issue herein: I only ask that you consider how absurd it is to say that God is omnicient and Omnipotent and created humanity ''perfect'' and ''in his image'' while denying that he knew what he was doing and what would happen.

ty95324ty95324almost 17 years ago
HOT!!!

A hot story and my belief is, that if it feels good and no one gets hurt, then go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i understand

i have never looked at a man and been turned on. i love women. but i aslso love sucking a cock, swallowing cum, licking a clean asshole. its right, if it feels good nd doesnt hurt anyone do it...do it every chance you get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredible passion

Fantastically hot story, having sex with a mature woman, who happens to be the mother, then being rimmed by her lover, its a combination I had not read before. Congrats and keep on writing passionate stuff, plizzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this story and have no idea how a person who reads an incest story has the nerve to judge and dislike the bisexual part!

LemoneestaLemoneestaabout 11 years ago
Excellent

One very hot story. And well written, which helps make it so good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Oh man I shot cum all over myself reading this!!...

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
loved this story

This story was so hot it made me cum hard in my hand -- and I ate it all up !!! I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mmmm.......my mom had big tits, she let me feel them once after I walked in while she was drying off from her shower. I inherited her nipples! I keep mine shaved smooth and, now that I'm 61 and my wife has no longer any interest, my hot, stoner fueled gay masturbation sessions always include tool handles in my shaved ass and nipple play! I don't care for incest stories but the added gay element made this one hot for me, 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous