Coming Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man behind the other avatar stopped typing for a long time and Matilda grinned as she imagined him shooting his hot spunk all over the keyboard, just for her. The thought tipped her over the edge. Her fingertips suddenly rubbed tight against her swollen clit and she arched back in her seat, gritting her teeth and bucking her curvy hips as she soaked her gaming chair with warm wetness.

Breathing deeply, she pushed sweat slick hair away from her glasses and grinned as her in-game wallet increased by another five hundred gold. The guild master had logged off without another word, probably to clean up the evidence of his crime before a wife or mother walked in on him. She was used to it, and the thought of him as an older married guy who preferred her skinny avatar and lewd whispers to real sex filled Matilda with sinful pride.

It was close to one in the morning, the fatigue of the day and her masturbation suddenly washing over her and threating to drag her down to sleep right there in her gaming seat. She forced herself to get up, pull a wet wipe from the dispenser on her desk and clean up after herself before placing her glasses on the bedside table and collapsing onto the mattress. Just before sleep took her, the pictures of her long lost twin floated to the surface of her mind. He looked like a jock. Not a muscle-head but fit enough that he probably wasn't a gamer. Oh well, he'd probably visit for a few days then go back to the life he'd been living these past ten years. She had her own lives to live, all of them better than anything real life had to offer her.

She dreamed of grand adventures, enchanted forests, and orcish raiders.

12