Coming Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan and Sean have sweet dreams.
3k words
4.54
12.8k
38

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tirnanoc
Tirnanoc
137 Followers

Chapter 3

Susan dreamed of her youth, when she and Freddy Conners had been stupid horny teenagers unable to keep their hands off each other. He'd been an asshole even then, but the way he made her feel when those strong hands gripped her hormone-addled body painted those red flags white. The man was faceless in the red haze of her dream, those achingly familiar hands groping at her breasts, pulling her hair and slapping her ass to manhandle her into a place of submission. That achingly familiar hardness pressed tight to her already slick petals, the hot flesh like living iron as it pushed inside her body and forced her to cry out in mindless lust.

He mounted her from behind, shoving her face against the soft sheets of her childhood bed. The rough thrusts began without warning or tenderness, that iron rod spearing into her delicate flower and jerking her body against the cruel grip he kept on her hair. His heavy sack slapped at the backs of her thighs as he found his unforgiving rhythm. She tried to ease her knees apart on the bed but he jerked her head back and slapped her hard, a reminder to maintain the position he'd placed her in.

Susan had come to know her own true worth since the divorce, and that part of her hated how she relished these dreams. Hated the way the memory of her husband used her body without a hint of love or respect, how she moaned and begged and came around that pistoning rod over over. She couldn't lie to herself about how the degrading treatment made her feel, the mindless euphoria that rushed through her with each pull of her hair and rough slap to her blushing flesh. In the heat of the act she'd pretended that he treated her like that because he knew she loved it, that he was thinking about her instead of just using her body to get what he wanted. All too soon the barely maintained illusion fell apart as the faceless man reached his release, pulling out to spurt his fluid across her back with lewd grunts of satisfaction. He slapped her ass and rose from the bed to disappear from her room without a word, leaving her with nothing but the shameful truth of what he'd always thought of her.

The dream shifted in that fluid way dreams do. A strong arm held her blushing body, hugging her front against a leanly muscled chest while caressing her back with slow, firm strokes. The stark change of the dream cleared Susan's mind a little, her lips pursing in confusion as she rested her arm across that chest and took in the familiar scent of a male at rest. Freddy never held her like this. The wrongness of the memory tugged at her, lifting her up out of the dream even as she yearned to sink back down and revel in this long denied tenderness.

She opened her eyes to the darkness of the small motel room, a soft yellow beam of light from the streetlamp outside the only source of illumination. Shifting slightly, Susan realized that the strong arm from the end of her dream still held her and for a moment she thought herself still asleep. She moved her arm against the strong chest, felt the short hair that covered it's warm skin and a soft gasp parted her lips as the events of the previous day rushed back to her. She and Sean had shared the small room she'd rented, showered, changed, cuddled up on the single large bed in front of the tv and ate cheap pizza before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Her eyes lifted to the handsome face of her eighteen year old son. He slept soundly, his strong chest rising and falling steadily under her palm. Her own body was pressed tight to his side, one leg wrapped around his thigh in an unconscious attempt to pull herself even closer. A warm wetness coated the inside of her thighs, the fluid soaking through the thin fabric of her sweats to do the same to Sean's baggy boxer shorts. "Oh God..." she whispered in the dark. In her shameful dream she'd cum several times and cum HARD. Had she been grinding her needy cunt against his leg the whole time?

She leaned up on her elbow and looked at his face again, watching carefully for any sign of discomfort or wakefulness but the boy slept as soundly as he had after climbing into her bed as a child. Her gaze wandered downward again and Susan froze, noticing for the first time the proud erection standing tall against the fabric of the young man's boxers. The familiar scent of freshly spilled precum reached her, and as she focused upon her son's throbbing arousal she could just make out the glistening dark patch where his boxers hung over the crown.

She marveled at how similar to her late ex-husband her son had become. No, that wasn't right. Physically he'd grown to possess the same intoxicating masculinity, but she could tell he was an entirely different person after spending a single evening in his company. Slowly, glancing at his face over and over to be sure he wasn't waking, she reached out and lightly touched the slick warm fabric of his boxers right at the tip of his pulsing manhood. She quickly pulled her hand back and slipped her fingertip between her lips, her eyes fluttering closed as that heady taste coated her tongue.

"Nnnnnph..." she moaned, stroking her tongue along the roof of her mouth and savoring that small sample of Sean's natural fluid. The smoldering heat in her core flared to life again and she rubbed her thighs together tightly. 'What the hell is wrong with me?' she thought through the pulsing red haze that clouded her mind 'I don't do things like this, not anymore, and CERTIANLY not with my own child. It's like that fucking dream...'. She blinked slowly, her gaze wandering back down Sean's lean young body to that subtly bobbing member and bit her lip. The dream, of course. She was still asleep, had to be. The emotional meeting at the funeral and spending that precious time with him, of course she was dreaming about her son.

With agonizing slowness she turned her body on the bed beside Sean, easing onto her knees and leaning over his groin to breath deeply of his scent. Like a burglar romancing the complicated lock of a wall safe she nudged the fabric of his boxers with her fingertips, tugging lightly this way and that to bring the garment's front fold to the very top of that beautiful tower until they slipped down around his flesh and bunched around the thick base.

Susan tilted her head and stared at her son's face again, watching so carefully for what felt like forever before bending down and parting her soft lips just above that glistening head. She hesitated just for a moment, eyes closed, breathing in the scent of his beautiful sex. Then the moment passed and her body seemed to move on it's own, her plump warm lips gliding over Sean's crown like silken pillows and wrapped snugly around the blushing shaft. She took a deep breath through her nose, her left hand pushing down inside the front of her sweats to cup and stroke at her shaven flower. She could feel his heartbeat against her lips, her tongue caressing the head in a slow circle, sloshing about in the rush of warm precum that poured into her mouth in response.

She'd always enjoyed performing with her mouth, deriving an intense pleasure from feeling hard flesh throb between her lips and relishing how the living fluid it produced made a slimy, salty bath for her tongue to swirl around before she swallowed it like a decadent treat. Sean's beautiful manhood felt and tasted and smelled like it was made for her mouth, so similar to the organ she'd spent years lavishing with undeserved affection but better somehow, more...her.

Slowly she lowered her upper body over her son, bobbing and tilting her head in practiced motions while keeping her lips sealed tight around his shaft. Her left hand pressed tight to her mound with two fingers buried deep inside her sopping wet pussy, stroking firmly at her aching walls with her fingertips while her mouth glided up and down Sean's phallus without letting a drop of precum spill free. A low hum rose from Susan's chest to tease the object of her attention with subtle vibration, muscle memory kicking in as her mind slipped into a familiar, comforting trance centered around her son's delicious manhood.

Lost in her sweet devotion, the firm upward buck of Sean's hip's almost took her by surprised. His slick phallus THROBBED against her lips, and Susan reacted to the signal of imminent release by gliding smoothly upward and sealing her lips just behind his crown. She sucked her cheeks inward, humming a sweet lullaby to her wonderful boy as she welcomed his first heavy splash of thick cum. Her eyelashes fluttered as he filled her mouth with a rush of bucking spurts, her fingers curling tight inside her spasming pussy as a climax more intense than anything she'd felt in years quaked through her.

She barely managed to hold on, her mouth a vacuum seal around Sean's spurting cock until the last, adorably weakened pulse let her know that he was finished. As slowly and carefully as she began, Susan eased her head upward, drew her soft lips over the crown of her son's manhood and sank back onto her knees. She held his gift in her mouth for a long time, swirling her tongue about in slow circles, committing the taste and texture of him to memory before tilting her head back and letting it all slide down her throat in three slow gulps.

Licking her glistening lips she looked at Sean's face again. He hadn't woken when he came in his mother's warm mouth, hadn't gasped in horror and recoiled from her to transform the dream into a nightmare. Slowly she turned herself again, returning to that intimate position and sliding her arm across Sean's chest. She pressed herself into his side, nuzzling her face against his body like a little girl. His strong arm closed around her shoulders again and her heart sang in her chest, that warmth following her into a new dream of safety, love and family.

----------------------------------------

Sean slowly awoke to the sound of the shower running, a wispy cloud of steam playing across the ceiling where it escaped through the half open bathroom door. He slowly lifted himself onto his elbows and yawned, a small smile touching his lips as the very pleasant dream he'd been having replayed in his head with surprising vividness. His subconscious must be royally fucked up to produce such a realistic simulation of his own mother sucking him off like that, but a lot of emotional shit had gone down in that last few days and his mind had to work through it somehow. Whatever the cause, he certainly didn't mind the result.

His smile faded when he looked down and saw his soft manhood poking halfway out of his boxers. He glanced nervously at the bathroom door then swung his legs over the edge of the bed and tucked his shame out of sight. Had Mom see that when she got up? She hadn't tried to wake up him to deal with it or pulled a blanket over his waist or anything. She'd probably just wandered into the bathroom right after waking and been too groggy to notice. Yeah, that's probably what happened.

Sean stood up tall in front of the motel room's single window and stretched his arms high over his head before moving to the foot of the bed and beginning the morning routine drilled into him by Mr. Takamori, his jujutsu sensei. His father had forced him into martial arts classes almost immediately after the divorce. "No pussies in my house" was the response he got when Sean wanted to quit after the first class. Three days a week for ten years earned him a black belt, his sensei's begrudging acknowledgement, and the leanly muscled body reflected in the black tv screen in front of him. Sean was proud of what he'd achieved but hated how much of it he owed to his father's tyrannical 'parenting'. He paused in the middle of the last Kata exorcise, met his own gaze in the tv's reflection and thought about stopping altogether. His father was gone and so were the endless demands, but then the stern face of Mr. Takamori rose to the surface and Sean completed the motions with the same silent focus as before. He and the sixty eight year old japanese man barely spoke outside of training but Sean felt a stronger filial connection in the dojo than he'd ever felt at home. A thin sheen of sweat coated his brow when he finished his routine but his breath was even and slow.

"Is that karate?"

Sean turned to see his mother standing in the doorway to the washroom. He blushed, planting his hands on his hips and looking down at his bare feet "Jujutsu actually."

His Mom was a vision of matronly beauty with only a single white towel wrapped around her naked form. A water droplet rolled along the nape of her neck, past her collarbone and down the pale slope of her right breast. Sean's gaze followed that adventurous droplet until it disappeared into the fluffy towel close to where her nipple was hidden. He pictured her without the towel, those pillowy mounds wobbling free against her body with every step and a big warm smile on her face as he watched the display.

He imagined caressing down those lovely slopes with his palms, feeling the heat of her skin while slowly cupping those heavy curves and hefting their weight. Would she whimper when his fingers sank into her delicate flesh, moan and go weak in the knees when he rolled her nipples between his fingertips? If he smacked the sides of those beautiful mounds just to see them bounce against her body would she squeal and shove him away or welcome the firm affection with an inviting smile?

The fresh memory of his sinful dream flashed into his mind. His mother's dark hair swaying across her cheek as she bobbed her head over his lap in the dark, the sensation of her wet mouth caressing his shaft with the tight seal of her lips until he released his pent up seed. Sean's imagination built upon the dream to form a new fantasy of her lounging naked on the bed beside him like concubine in a smutty nobility drama, her lips gliding along his shaft as he fondled her breasts at his leisure. How would it feel if she moaned from his touch while sucking him off slow and wet and loving? Would it feel like it had in his dream?

"...Honey?" she'd been speaking to him.

Sean's gaze snapped back up to her eyes and a silly grin spread across his face to match the blush "Sorry Mom...uh...what?". How long had he been ogling her while his imagination ran wild? He shifted his stance to the side as subtly as he could and hoped the fresh arousal in his sweats wasn't too obvious.

Her lips were pursed, arms crossed around her middle which propped up her generous bosom even more. Sean swallowed loudly and forced a smile, pretending that he wasn't turning pink from chest to ears. Finally he looked down in shame. God, she was tapping her bare foot on the motel room carpet like she caught him sneaking Halloween candy a week before the big night. When he looked up again that disappointed pout had been replaced by a small, teasing smile. He laughed nervously. She giggled. He laughed more honestly and she crossed the room with arms stretched out for a hug. They embraced tightly and his joy at not being shunned moved him to lift her against his chest and spin around which made her cry out with delight.

She purred against his shoulder as her settled her back on her feet "Mmmph. I guess...it's gunna take a bit for you to see me as your Mom again huh?".

Sean smiled, meeting her eye as they parted just enough for his hands to slide down onto her curvy hips "What? No, no way. I'm sorry about that Mom."

He swayed her slowly from side to side with his hands, happy that his wandering eye hadn't fucked up the delicate renewal of their relationship. To his delight, she responded to the slow dance by looping her arms lazily over his shoulders. Her towel slipped an inch down her breasts and his eyes dropped for a half-second to see the tantalizing edge of a nipple. He jerked his head upward and stared at the ceiling in overcompensation and she laughed at him.

"Oh Lord...you sure about that Sweetie?" she purred playfully, teasing her fingers up into his hair at the back of his head.

His eyes closed as he tilted his head into her touch "Mmmph..yeah..your just..uh...perfect."

His mother was quiet for a long moment as they swayed together, her fingers stroking through Sean's short hair in a way that made him feel safe and loved. It had been so long that the feeling was euphoric. A disappointed groan slipped from him when her hand moved down onto his shoulder.

He opened his eyes and saw that she was staring at him, her gorgeous blue eyes so intense it was almost scary. She licked her lips and pushed herself against him, tilting her head and pressing her plump lips to his cheek in a big wet kiss. "Thank you Sweetie." She whispered against his ear before easing back and patting his cheek with her palm "Now go shower. Your all sweaty and I need to change."

Tirnanoc
Tirnanoc
137 Followers