Coming Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe sees a face from the past at the Charity Event...
7.3k words
4.7
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jroseemi
jroseemi
145 Followers

****Reminder: You need to read Catching Feelings before you read this story, or you will be confused or spoiled on certain events!****

*****The Night of the Halloween Society Event*****

It wasn't quite time for Jeremy to go find Jasper yet, so the group was meandering around, enjoying some of the drinks and food, and dancing. Dancing at an event like this wasn't like homecoming, though. Chloe was expected to keep everything appropriate, as her parents were there and they didn't like there to be rumors about the family. Still, even if she couldn't drive Wayne crazy, she could still dance close to him. She showed him a few basic waltz steps, so he could keep up on those dances, and made sure that they were as up close and personal as they could be during those dances, her red and black lace skirts swirling around his legs as they moved.

Wayne and her seemed to be getting far more looks of interest or disgust from the society people than even Jeremy and Jimmy did, though their two friends weren't being overtly flirty or affectionate at the event. There were little tell-tale signs though, like how Jeremy's hand would linger on Jimmy's shoulder or the small of his back when he was showing him something or introducing him to someone.

The only plus side was that, since they were in public, her parents didn't make any overt comments. Just said they were happy to meet him, and then her mother told Chloe they would talk about this later before they disappeared for the rest of the night.

Chloe stopped to grab them a couple of glasses of water and handed one to Wayne. "So, now you've seen what an event in my world is all about. What do you think?"

"I dunno, Chloe, I thought it'd be more... like a plantation. Where are all the indentured servants?" Wayne joked quietly.

Chloe gave a surprised laugh at that joke. "No indentured servants, though some of the people that work in these households might as well be. I know people who have gotten married at plantations, though. They don't invite Ethan and me to those weddings anymore after we started pretending to see the spirits of the past saying they would curse the bride and groom back when we were sixteen."

Wayne laughed, then started humming "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" whenever he spotted a rich white guest. Chloe giggled at his antics and then laced his arm with hers. The two of them were making their way back to the rest of their small group when someone saying Chloe's name made them stop and turn around.

The man that was standing there looked to be about their age, and it was clear he was one of the guests by the tuxedo he wore. He had incredibly blonde hair that was cut short and styled, and deep brown eyes. He looked to be around five foot ten and had a lean but built frame. His eyes looked warm when he was looking at Chloe, but as soon as they flicked over to glance at Wayne, they seemed to have a chill in them.

Chloe, though, now had a scowl on her face as she looked at the man.

"It is you," the man said and smiled at her. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Never would have been too soon," Chloe ground out.

"Now, now, remember your manners, Chloe," the man told her. "You haven't introduced me to your...friend."

"It's only good manners if he wants to meet you," Chloe replied.

Before she could steer them away, though, the man looked at Wayne, and spoke. "I'm Maximilian Pearson, but you can call me Max. And you are?"

"Maximilian? You're going to lead with that moniker? I think I'll pass," Wayne said, looking at Chloe, "It appears my date passes as well. Good day, Maximilian."

"I mean, your date used to scream it in bed, but sure," Max replied, seemingly unbothered by Wayne's dismissal.

"I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, Max," Chloe pointed out. "I definitely want to just dance with my date, though. If you'll excuse--"

Her words were cut off by Max grabbing her arm and pulling her away from Wayne and across the room to one of the quieter areas of the ballroom of the country club. Chloe swore at him the whole way, telling him to let her go, but he ignored her. Wayne moved to stop them, but Chloe waved him off, gesturing for him to wait for her.

"Max, you're hurting me!" she hissed at him, trying to pull out of his grip. "You definitely haven't become less of an asshole over time, have you?"

"You avoid all society events for two years, and the first one you show up to after all of this time, you show up with...that?" Max asked incredulously.

"You want to try that again, Max?" Chloe demanded, her voice a growl.

"You don't bring the help to the ball, your Highness," Max said to her, his voice full of condescension.

Chloe finally pulled out of his grasp and then put her hand over where he had been holding her, rubbing the red marks there. "For your information, Maximilian, Wayne is more of a man than you will ever be, and if anyone shouldn't be out in polite society, it's you! I don't know what kind of sadistic little game you're playing right now, but go find your little affair partner. Or wait, did she dump your ass? Either way, not my problem. You don't get to put your hands on me, in any way, ever again."

She went to turn away and he grabbed her arm again, bringing his lips up to her ear to speak low. "You'd just better keep your legs closed, Wright, or else you'll end up with a mixed baby and no baby daddy in sight."

Chloe was looking right at Wayne when Max said that, and from where Wayne was standing, he could see her blue eyes turn cold and dark all of a sudden. She turned back to Max, who seemed smug when he saw how angry she was, and put her free hand on his shoulder before she kneed Max hard in the groin. Wayne could see her skirts moving and then Max letting go of her arm as he fell to his knees on the ground, trying to protect his balls from another assault from her. He had tears in his eyes and Chloe just looked down at him in annoyance.

"I will open my legs for whoever I damn well please," she told him in a harsh whisper. "And for the record? I had to fake it every single time you were inside me."

There were a few people watching them now, so when Chloe turned around, she stopped and brushed off her skirts before making her way back over to Wayne.

"Sorry about that," she commented to Wayne.

"Are you serious? That was hot as hell," Wayne said.

"Well, Max might disagree with you, but I'm glad you think so," she replied to him with a smile on her face. She brought her arms up around his shoulders and pulled him down to her, bringing his lips to hers in a kiss in front of the entire ballroom. A few reporters immediately began taking photos of them but Chloe didn't even notice them. Her entire world was only Wayne right then. Wayne lost himself in the kiss as well. When they finished, he stared at her lovingly, panting just slightly as he caught his breath.

When they finally stepped apart, their friends came up to them, and Ethan had a wolfish grin on his face. "I hope you made it so that guy never manages to have kids. That was awesome, Chloe."

Jeremy touched Chloe's arm where Max had grabbed her, looking at the red marks there that would probably bruise later under the sheet fabric that held the lace on the sleeves. "Max is such a tool."

Wayne disagreed, "Nah, tools are useful. That guy is about as useful as a sunroof on a submarine."

"He makes a good point," Chloe agreed. "But let's forget him. He'll be nursing those things for a while, and we have a job to do tonight."

When it came time for Jeremy to go off to find Jasper, Chloe took Jimmy and Wayne over to the dessert table to try and keep them distracted. Everyone was on edge, no one more than Jimmy in this immediate group. Chloe could see Ethan from where he was sitting with his phone. He was watching the camera they put on Jeremy but he was acting like he was watching a game of some kind. It was normal for the men to sneak away at events to look at game scores, watch plays, and things like that. It was a good cover, and most people wouldn't bother Ethan because everyone knew how mouthy he could be.

Chloe explained what the desserts were to their friends, as some of the desserts were far fancier than either had ever had before. It was her very quiet cry of surprise when Ethan jumped up and looked at her in panic before slipping his phone in his pocket and running to find Jeremy that alerted Wayne and Jimmy that something was wrong. They both immediately fled after Ethan, not caring about the gasps and reactions around them. Chloe took a moment to pull her shoes off, grabbing them and then running after them.

One of Jasper's friends got in Chloe's way as she went down the hallway with them, trailing behind. They wouldn't have stood up to the two football players, but Chloe was small and lithe and therefore easy to throw around in their minds. She dropped her shoes and pulled out her mint spray, which she kept around for freshening her breath, and with a growl she sprayed it right in one of his face, aiming for his eyes. He let out a scream and then she turned to the other friend, looking at him as if giving him an out. He backed away and shook his head so she grabbed her shoes again and hurried down the hallway.

When she entered the room, Jimmy and Wayne had tackled Jasper to the ground, and Ethan was holding Jeremy back. Blood was running down the back of Jeremy's head and soaking into the collar of his tuxedo shirt. Ethan was managing to get Jeremy to take a breath and calm down but Jasper was fighting, so Chloe did the only thing she could think to do. She threatened him with the video, holding up her phone as if she was the one who had the recording. When they let Jasper go, Chloe immediately moved over so she was behind Wayne, knowing he would never let Jasper lay a finger on her.

He'd already beat the shit out of him once as it was. What was one more time? And this time it would be self-defense.

As soon as they got into the limo, Chloe took charge in a way Wayne hadn't seen her do before. She made Ethan take off his Tuxedo shirt and started to tear it into strips so they could wrap up the wound on Jeremy's head to try and stop the bleeding, as well as using water from the melting ice to try and clean up the back of his head and neck. She grabbed one of the extra bags of ice and had Jimmy hold it to the back of Jeremy's head. Eventually, Jeremy laid his head back on the seat and Jimmy just made sure the ice pack didn't move from underneath him.

They spent a few hours in the ER, talking to cops and doctors, and eventually Ryder showed up to take as much evidence as possible and to speak with the cops. It was early morning by the time they made it back to the house. The three of them watched as Jimmy took Jeremy down one of the hallways so he could rest. They could have gone to their own rooms then, but the tension was thick, and Chloe and Ethan ended up standing there in the hallway, leaning against the wall as they just let the emotions of the night roll over them.

All three of them heard Jeremy from the shower, screaming and sobbing, and it was a helpless feeling. It was only once it had stopped that Ethan slumped his shoulders and put his hand on Chloe's shoulder, squeezing it for a moment before he disappeared down to his own room.

Chloe looked over at Wayne, and he could tell she was both exhausted and feeling like a live wire with the energy that was still coursing through her. She followed him down to their own room, where so far they had only slept cuddled up together, which had never been something she had done with someone she looked at romantically without sex happening, but it was comforting and wonderful. She loved him, and she loved being able to feel him nearby.

Chloe started pulling the bobby pins out of her hair, one by one, until she had an entire handful and her hair fell around her in a bunch of golden curls. She looked at Wayne and turned around so he could see the back of her dress as she moved her hair out of the way. "Could you unzip me?"

"I could, but what would your mother think?" he asked as he grasped the tiny zipper and pulled it down as gently as he could.

"She would tell me not to make stupid decisions and remember Plan B exists, most likely," Chloe giggled. As soon as she felt the zipper at the bottom she slipped the dress down and off of her body. The dress had a built-in bra, so she wasn't wearing one, though she was wearing lace and silk panties. She quickly hung the dress up and then shyly looked over at Wayne, who was staring appreciatively at the curves of her exposed flesh.

"We should get that tuxedo off," she said quietly.

Wayne blinked at her for a moment, then nodded, a slow smile spreading across his face as he carefully began extracting himself from his clothes until he finally stood in boxers, a sleeveless undershirt, and his socks and suspenders. Chloe hung the tuxedo up, something she had done for Jeremy and Ethan before, but she kept stealing glances at Wayne, her eyes trailing down each patch of skin he showed as the tuxedo came off.

"I'm sure you're exhausted, but I don't know that I can sleep yet," Chloe admitted, moving closer to Wayne. She seemed a little shy about standing there with her small breasts out and on display, which she knew Ethan would have teased her about relentlessly, because Chloe Wright was never shy or nervous with guys.

Wayne yawned and stretched exaggeratedly. "Yeah, it's been a super long and stressful day. If only there were something we could do to take the edge off, you know?"

Chloe smirked at him then and sat back on the bed, scooting back until she was in the middle of it. "Yes, if only. Do you have any ideas?"

Wayne pretended to think about it, putting his index finger to his lips. "We could always cuddle! We both seem to like that a lot!" He was really enjoying teasing her at this point.

She wasn't sure whether to laugh or groan at him at this point, but she could see that smirk that kept trying to pull up his lips on one side. "Alright, cuddling it is. I'm not getting dressed for it though. I've been restricted in that heavy dress all evening. I just want to feel these nice sheets, and your warmth without the layers."

With that said she let out a sigh and wiggled around for a moment on the bed, like she was still too constricted, and then she slowly slid the panties down her hips and legs, as he watched her do so. Once they were down at her feet, she kicked them in his direction, where they landed on his shoulder, and when he looked over he could just see the beginnings of a wet spot on the red silk.

"I'm in danger!" Wayne joked, pulling his undershirt over his head and tossing it in the corner. He hesitated, then turned toward the bathroom and pulled his boxers down and off, leaving his fancy socks and sock suspenders on.

Chloe could only see his unclothed backside now, and she let her eyes take in the muscles along his shoulders and back, the slim waist that led down to the perfect ass, all covered in that beautiful dark brown skin that she wanted to rake her hands and nails over.

"Wayne," she breathed out, practically a whimper.

Wayne looked over his shoulder, twisting his body at the waist. "Yes?"

She let out another little whimper, breathing harder as she watched him. He was so close but so far away. "I want you. I need you."

Wayne slowly put the tip of his finger into his mouth, looking absolutely innocent. Then he turned around, slowly rolling a condom onto his very erect cock. Chloe's breath hitched when she finally got to see him in all of his glory, and she let out another little whimper as she watched him. He slowly approached the bed and knelt on the edge of it, leaning down to put one hand on the mattress as he kissed Chloe sweetly but passionately.

Chloe put one hand on his cheek, while the other felt the skin of his chest, as she kissed him back. She shifted a little on the bed, opening up her legs so he could better settle between them. She arched her back, bringing their chests into contact, and she moaned lightly against his lips as she felt the skin of his pecs against her breasts. Even that little bit of contact was electrifying.

He eased down between her thighs, pushing her gently back onto her back on the mattress with his chest against hers until they were both lying prone, him on top of her while supporting most of his own weight between his knees and elbows. With his hands thus freed, he put one hand behind the nape of her neck while he continued to kiss her. His tongue had begun playing with hers as he slowly and torturously pushed himself up along her body, letting his cock guide itself along the duvet until the tip of it reached her moist opening.

Chloe let out another moan when she felt the tip of his cock against her, breaking off the kiss to look up at him, her blue eyes dark with lust, desire, and something more, something deeper. "Wayne, please!"

He stopped immediately, looking down at her in alarm. "Please what? Do you need me to stop?"

She practically growled at him. "I love what a tease you are sometimes, but now you're killing me! Please, I need you. I need you inside me. Please."

He smiled once he realized what she had meant, looking a little sheepish for a moment before going back to concentrating as he slowly edged himself into her. He went slowly because he knew that some people aren't as able to accommodate people of his size as others and he didn't want to hurt her. He watched her face as he felt her open to him and surrounded him inch by inch. He couldn't feel her wetness through the condom but she had practically splashed on his abdomen when he had started to enter her and he hadn't encountered any friction that he had felt so far.

She could feel him stretching her out, and it was so much better than she had been hoping for. She was wet enough that she didn't feel any pain, and she let her head fall back onto the bed, her face showing just how good it felt to her. Chloe had never really been a size queen, as she thought just about any size could be used well if you knew what you were doing, but she loved the full feeling it gave her.

"Mmm, you feel so good," she gasped.

He smiled and just kept up the pace he was using, letting her adjust to the size of him gradually as he pushed inside. Once he felt that he had bumped up against her cervix, he stopped and waited before pushing in just a little more. He checked in with her occasionally and kept an eye on her facial expressions for signs that she felt like she had enough.

She could feel pressure from him, but not too much, and she gave a nod to say that she was fine and wanted him to start moving. She brought her legs up to wrap around his hips, pulling him in closer to her for a moment before giving him the room to do his job. It felt like such an intimate moment, and she wanted to just blurt out how she really felt, how she loved him, but was afraid to. She'd locked that part of herself away for so long, and now she was afraid that he wouldn't say it back, couldn't say it back, and so she couldn't say it out loud, but she said it in her head while she moaned.

He stopped advancing when he felt resistance to his forward momentum and began slowly drawing himself out of her, pistoning slowly at first to establish the boundaries of how deeply he could go with her but he started picking up speed as he gained confidence that he wasn't going to hurt her. She was so warm and wet that he quickly began to approach his orgasm.

Chloe's hands were grasping at Wayne's shoulders as they moved, her nails digging into his skin as the feeling of euphoria started flowing through her body. He was hitting just the right spot, hard and fast, and she could feel it all building inside of her. She let her head fall back again and cried out as her orgasm overtook her, every single stroke from his cock prolonging it more and more. She wasn't sure it would ever stop if he didn't, and it seemed to stretch on forever. Wayne could feel her tighten around him, pulsing around his cock as she climaxed.

jroseemi
jroseemi
145 Followers
12